Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:12 pm
FROM THE MOVIE : THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY, COMES MY STORY sweatdrop , THE DEMONS MUST BE CRAZY OR MUST HAVE GONE CRAZY eek !!!! THE DEMONS, THEY THINK THAT BY DOMINATING ME, THEY CAN DOMINATE THE UNIVERSE, AND THEY SAY THAT I`M THE ONE THAT`S CRAZY stressed rolleyes . SERIOUSLY, THEY ARE TOTALLY WASTING THEIR TIME BY TRYING TO CONTROL MY MIND, OR THE TERRITORY OF MY HOUSE, BECAUSE NOT EVEN I CAN CONTROL OR DOMINATE GOD OR THE UNIVERSE, SOMETIMES I CAN BARELY DOMINATE OR CONTROL MYSELF gonk , HOW CAN I DOMINATE OR CONTROL THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE UNIVERSE (GOD) ?. THEY THINK THAT BY DOMINATING OR CONTROLLING ME, OR MY MIND, OR THE DEMONS THAT MY FATHER HAS, THEY CAN WIN IN THE BATTLE AGAINST GOD, BUT I DO NOT HOLD ALL THE POWER, ONLY GOD DOES. THEY THINK THAT BY GOING TO MY HOUSE AND INSULTING ME, THEY CAN DOMINATE THE UNIVERSE AND WIN. THEY THINK OR ARE CONFUSING ME WITH GOD, THE ALIENS mrgreen AND / OR THE DEMONS twisted evil , ARE IN A BATTLE OR FIGHT OVER WHO CAN HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER ME, OR WHO CAN DOMINATE ME, BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT I AM EQUAL TO GOD, OR VERY CLOSE TO WHAT GOD IS, BUT THEY ARE NUTS OR OUT OF THEIR MINDS, BECAUSE I CAN IN NO WAY EQUAL GOD. AND THEY SAY THAT I`M THE ONE WHO`S CONFUSED. confused ( well in some occasions i am a little confused, but that`s NOT the point ) (although the one that says that i`m usually confused, is usually my friend Michael J, NOT the ArchAngel by the way) ) I STILL AND NEVER WILL UNDERSTAND THE DEMONS, WHO FIGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER FOR CONTROL AND TERRITORIES, AND FOR LEADERSHIP. THE STILL DON`T UNDERSTAND THE ANGELIC HIERARCHY. I HOPE THAT THEY LEAVE ME ALONE FROM NOW ON, BECAUSE EVEN IF THEY DO SOMEDAY TAKE CONTROL OF MY MIND, AND ACCORDING TO THEM OF MY POWERS (WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT IT, BECAUSE GOD WOULD NEVER ALLOW IT), THEY STILL CAN`T DETHRONE GOD FROM HEAVEN. THEY ARE TOTALLY WASTING THEIR TIME WITH ME. EVEN IF ONE OF THEM "MARRIES" ME, AND SUPPOSEDLY BECOMES THE ANGEL PRINCE AND HAS CONTROL OVER ME, THE ANGEL PRINCESS, WHICH IS WHY MANY SEEK TO CONFUSE ME, THEY STILL CAN`T BE EQUAL TO GOD. I DON`T KNOW IF I WILL EVER BE EQUAL TO GOD, IT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE PERFECT LIKE HE IS, UNLESS GOD DOES A MIRACLE ON ME AND AND TRANSFORMS ME INTO "THE RULER", BUT I THINK GOD FOR NOW WILL KEEP CONTROL OVER THE UNIVERSE THAT HE CREATED.

I AM IN NO WAY EQUAL TO GOD AND I AM NOT PERFECT EITHER !!!!!!

AN ANGEL PRINCE IS (IF HE ACTUALLY EXISTS ninja , IF GOD OR I DECIDE TO HAVE ONE, AND EVEN IF SOMEDAY I GET MARRIED, MAYBE THERE NEVER WILL BE AN ANGEL PRINCE, SO EVIL SPIRITS THAT SEEK ME, DEAL WITH IT rolleyes mrgreen ):
1) OBEDIENT
2) RESPECTS PEOPLES TERRITORIES AND PEOPLES PRIVACY, AND PEOPLES DECISIONS, MEANING MOSTLY MY DECISIONS
3) AN ANGEL OR A HUMAN, OR A VERY SPECIAL KIND OF DEMON, ONE THAT HAS NOT GONE TOTALLY AGAINST GOD
4) NEVER HARASSES ANYONE AND NEVER STALKS OR SEDUCES ANYONE UNWANTEDLY
5) KNOWS WHEN TO TAKE REJECTION
6) KNOWS HOW TO LOVE FROM AFAR AWAY DISTANCE, IF NECESSARY, TO AVOID HURTING OTHERS
5) KNOWS HOW TO LOVE LIKE JESUS DID, AND SOMETIMES EVEN IF HE ENDS UP ALONE, BUT HE WANTS TO SEE HIS OTHER FRIENDS HAPPY, NO MATTER WHAT THAT MEANS, EVEN IF IT MEANS TO SOMETIMES LEAVE FOR A WHILE, SO THE OTHER PERSON CAN HAVE PEACE.
6) IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT.
7) SINGLE, UNMARRIED AND PREFERABLY WITHOUT CHILDREN , MEANING BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN, ADOPTED ONES OR ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATED ONES, MAY BE THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE, BUT I AIN`T TAKING CARE OF ANYONE. I AM LIKE A CHILD IN MY MIND AND HEART heart , AND THEREFORE, I CAN`T TAKE CARE OF OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN xp

IF YOU MY FRIENDS FIND ANYONE LIKE THIS, LET ME KNOW, IF NOT THEN I`LL HAVE TO KEEP ON WAITING mrgreen , I`M USED TO IT ANYWAY rolleyes 3nodding , LOL rofl

SOMETIMES IT GETS LONELY *sigh* sad , but I`ll be ok 3nodding , I have faith smile razz at least I have Pound Puppies and Angels 4laugh and pets, and my family and God, and my friends or gaia bf heart !! 3nodding just pray for me, so if it is Gods will is that i find someone like me, then it can actually happen !! 3nodding IF it is NOT Gods will then may Gods will be done 3nodding

wahmbulance P.S. I AM WRITING THIS MESSAGE TO ALL DEMONS IN GENERAL, OR BECAUSE OF ALL DEMONS IN GENERAL, NOT JUST ONE SPECIFIC DEMON OR PERSON, OR BEING !!! wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:11 am
TO ANYONE READING THIS, I AM NOT CRAZY, JUST A PERSON WHO IS HAUNTED BY A LOT OF DEMONS, AND WHO NEEDS A LOT OF PRAYER, SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. redface

Quote:
I DO NOT HAVE A MANAGER OR AGENT IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD NOR IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD, NOT EVEN IN MY FAMILY, EXCEPT MAYBE IN MY CLOSE FAMILY, THE ONES THAT ARE RELATED TO ME BY BLOOD AND LIVE IN MY COUNTRY AND ACTUALLY CALL OFTENLY OR VISIT ME OFTENLY, WHO ARE USUALLY MY PARENTS, AND MY SIBLINGS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SOMETHING, THEN DONATE DIRECTLY TO ME, OR BUY MY BOOK ANGEL PRINCESS STAR ONLINE. BUT DON`T TRUST MY FATHER ALWAYS, BECAUSE SOMETIMES HE IS DOMINATED OR POSSESED OR CONTROLLED BY OTHER DEMONS THAT CONTROL HIM. PLEASE DONATE TO ME, IN MY BANK ACCOUNT
088-140-091 of BANCO POPULAR OF PR, TO THE SALVATION ARMY, TO THE POOR, OR CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS. IF SOMEBODY SAYS THAT THEY ARE MY AGENTS OR MANAGERS WHEN I DO SPIRITUAL CONCERTS TO REBUKE OR SCARE AWAY DEMONS, AND THAT THEY SUPPORT ME OR MY FAMILY ECONOMICALLY, THEY ARE SCAMMING YOU AND THEY ARE LYING. THE ONLY ONE THAT REPRESENTS ME IS JESUSCHRIST, THE REAL ONE AND SOMETIMES THE ANGELS 4laugh OF HEAVEN. I DO NOT HAVE A PIMP WHO REPRESENTS ME BECAUSE I AM NOT A PROSTITUTE EITHER, WHOSOEVER TELLS YOU THAT THEY ARE LYING ALSO, DON`T GIVE THEM ANY MONEY EITHER, NO $$$$, BECAUSE I WILL BE FREE, AND IF I FEEL HARASSED BY ANY DEMONS AT ALL, I SHALL USE THE POWER, OR MUSIC, THAT GOD GAVE ME, ETC, WITH THE IPOD OR WITHOUT IT TO SCARE AWAY OR REBUKE EVERYONE FROM MY HOUSE. THEY (THOSE DEMON PEOPLE) WANT TO LIVE OFF ME, LIKE A LEACH, OR PARASITE WHO LIVES OF ANOTHER LIVING BEING, OR GETS FAME WITHOUT ME GETTING ANYTHING IN RETURN, THAT IS NOT FAIR. THEY WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME, I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. I WANT TO BE FREE , WHICHEVER THE COST MAY BE!!!! EVEN IF I HAVE TO SACRIFICE ALL THE DEMONS INSIDE MY HOUSE TO GET IT, FREEDOM, FREE OF MIND CONTROL, FREE OF LOVE POTIONS, FREE OF LOVE SPELS, FREE OF CURSES, AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE SPELLS, LOVE POTIONS, CURSES ARE USUALLY THE RESULT OF DEMONS WHO WANT TO MAKE THEIR SONS ANGEL PRINCE `S, WHO THINK THAT BY MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM, THEY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY NAMED OF GIVEN THE TITLE ANGEL PRINCE, WHICH IS WRONG, AND THAT IS NOT THE WAY IT WORKS AT ALL. AN ANGEL PRINCE IS CHOSEN BY GOD ONLY, AND IF HE ACTUALLY EXISTS HE MAY OR MAY HAVE NOT ALREADY EXISTED, AND HE DOES NOT NECASSARILLY END UP MARRYING ME. AN ANGEL PRINCE MAY ALSO BE AN ANGEL OF HEAVEN, SO HE MAY NOT EVEN BE ON PLANET EARTH, BUT IN HEAVEN. BELIEVE ME ,IF ANYONE ASKED FOR MONEY SAYING THAT THEY REPRESENT ME, AND THAT THE MONEY WILL BE USED TO HELP ME OR MY CLOSE FAMILY, TO SUPPORT US ECONOMICALLY, THOSE RELATED TO ME BY BLOOD, I NEVER GOT ANY OF THE MONEY AT ALL sad , NOR MY FAMILY, AND IF MY FATHER “OR HIS BODY WHEN POSSESD BY ANOTHER CREATURE” RECEIVED THE MONEY, THEN I STILL DIDN`T RECEIVE THE MONEY  sad . IF ANYONE WANTS MONEY OR FAME THEY SHOULD GET IT ON THEIR OWN, NOT THROUGH ME, OR THEY SHOULD GET A JOB, LIKE I HAD TO, IF JESUS GOT A JOB AND BECAME A CARPENTER AND BECAME POOR AND SO DO I, BECAUSE I ALSO NEED TO GET A JOB, LET THOSE WHO WANT MONEY TO EARN IT ON THEIR OWN. IF JESUS BECAME POOR AND HUMBLE SO SHOULD WE. LOVE POTIONS, LOVE SPELLS AND MIND CONTROL, AND SCARING PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY GOD`S CHILDREN OR CHRISTIANS ARE PROHIBITED OR AGAINST THE LAW O GOD, THOSE WHO DO THAT (MEANING MOSTLY THE DEMONS) ARE BREAKING OR VIOLATING THE LAW OF THE BIBLE OR THE RULES OF HEAVEN AND EARTH AND WILL BE PUNISHED BY GOD, AND THIS IS A SIN PUNISHABLE BY GOD, AMEN !!!! I DON`T WAN`T TO BE A PRISONER ANYMORE. I NEVER AGREED NOR DID I SIGN ANY DOCUMENTS WITH ANY DEMONS OR SPIRITS AT ALL TO REPRESENT ME IN ANY WAY, IN EITHER WORLD, SPIRITUAL OR NON SPIRITUAL. THOSE WHO SAY THAT, THAT I MADE A DEAL WITH THEM, THAT IS A LIE !!!!!!! I WILL NOT BE A PRISONER ANY MORE IN MY OWN HOUSE !!!!!!

P.S. TO THOSE WHO ENVY ME OR MY FAMILY, OR THE PLACE OR HOUSE WHERE MY FAMILY LIVES, LEAN LA BIBLIA, EL AMOR VERDADERO NO TIENE ENVIDIA, READ THE BIBLE, LA ENVIDIA PROVIENE DEL DIABLO NO DE DIOS. IT IS STUPID TO ENVY PEOPLE BASED ON WHERE THEY LIVE, OR BECAUSE SOME ARE SMARTER OR MORE TALENTED THAN OTHERS, ONLY GOD IS SUPREME, IT DOESN`T MAKE ANY SENSE FOR US TO ENVY ONE ANOTHER. IT`S LIKE THOSE "DEMONS OF THE PAST OR DEMON PEOPLE OF THE PAST, DEMON PEOPLE THAT I MET IN MY PAST WHO ONCE PRETENDED TO BE FRIENDS OF MY FAMILY" WHO ONCE REJECTED ME, WANNA LIVE IN MY HOUSE, OUT OF ENVY OF MY FAMILY., BECAUSE OF WHERE WE LIVE, AND BECAUSE OF OUR ACHIEVEMENTS IN LIFE.  

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:34 am
When she`s to marry (ME heart , THE ANGEL PRINCESS 4laugh )
the prince of Angels will be revealed, the one who marrie`s her supposedly. If I decide to marry someday, it may be assumed that such a person could or might be a prince of angels, but that is NOT necessarily true, since an angel prince could also be an angel. And even if I marry someday, God might decide that there will never be an angel prince, since many people marry other people only for interest in royal titles, not necessarily for love. But God knows the hearts and intentions of everyone, so God knows to whom he can trust giving such titles and whom he cannot trust. People can fool other people, and even christians may get fooled sometimes by others, but no one can fool God. Maybe there is No such thing as an Angel Prince, or maybe there was a long time ago. Only God knows. It is my belief that Lucifer ninja thinks that he was meant to be the Angel Prince if he hadn`t rebelled against God, (but I am NOT sure) but since he unfortunately rebelled against God, that God then decided to create an Angel Princess instead to make the Angels happy. In other words he might think that if he would have continued obeying God, that God at some point in history would have ascended him to Prince of all Angels. Unless he already had that title or a similar title in Heaven before he rebelled, since some people call him in some books the prince. God is the only one that knows. Some demons think that by making me fall in love with them, that just because of that, they will called or be given automatically the title Angel Prince. They are soo wrong. As everything in life, Royal titles from Heaven have to be earned. How can a demon be or become an Angel prince if he doesn`t even know how to be an or like an Angel? One must first learn to crawl before one can learn to walk. My title was given to me at birth by God and the Angels, by Heaven in general. But as all things, I have had to struggle to keep my title, to keep being the angel princess, to keep representing the angels as the ambassador of the angels on earth. I first had to learn to be like an Angel or imitate them in the way they act and behave. Just because I am Angel princess does NOT mean that I am in no way equal to God and it DOES NOT mean that I am perfect. I also make mistakes and even sometimes unfortunately sin. Demons think that by controlling my mind, they can either control my powers, the Universe, etc…but they forget that the only one who has full control of the Universe is God himself and only him. The Angel prince could exist or might have existed at some point in History, but it doesn`t mean that just because God gave him that title, the he will necessarily end up marrying me. He might be dead, he might be alive or he might be an Angel, or an ex-demon that converted to Christianity, if that actually happens, that God had to re-make. But I can tell you one thing, there is only 1 Angel Princess.

APRENDAN A SER HUMILDES Y A HUMMILARSE, COMO JESUCRISTO Y A CONFORMARSE CON LO QUE DIOS LES HA DADO, POR QUE HAY GENTE EN LA VIDA QUE TIENE AUN MENOS QUE NOSOTROS, NO A QUERERSE ENALTECERSE ENTRE LOS DEMAS, POR QUE A LOS QUE SE HUMMILLAN DIOS LOS EXALTA Y A LOS QUE SE EXALTAN, DIOS LOS HUMILLARA.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:50 am
I HAVE A THEORY ABOUT WHAT MIGHT OR COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO ATLANTIS, THE DISSAPPEARING CONTINENT, IF IT ACTUALLY EXISTED, BUT I AM NOT SURE. MY THEORY IS THAT SATAN OR LUCIFER WANTED TO CREATE A SPECTACULAR CITY SIMILAR TO HEAVEN, ANOTHER PERFECT PARADISE,SINCE HE ALWAYS WANTED TO IMITATE GOD IN EVERYTHING AND SINCE GOD RESPECTS OTHER PEOPLES TERRITORIES GOD DECIDED TO LET HIM CREATE IT. AND WHEN IT WAS CREATED THEN LUCIFER LET PEOPLE LIVE THERE. SINCE GOD SAW THAT THE PEOPLE LIVED THERE HAPPY AND IN HARMONY GOD DECIDED TO LEAVE THEM ALONE, SINCE THEY LIVED THERE IN PEACE AND FOLLOWING THE RULES OF SOCIETY, EVEN IF THOSE PEOPLE SERVED OTHER GODS, NOT HIM, OR BELIEVED IN OTHER RELIGIONS, SINCE GOD ALSO RESPECTS PEOPLES BELIEFS AND RELIGIONS, GOD LEFT THEM ALONE. BUT WHEN THOSE INHABITANTS BECAME GREEDY AND GOD SAW THAT THEY WANTED TO INVADE OTHER TERRITORIES, OTHER PEOPLES TERRITOIRIES OR CONTINENTS TO EXPAND THEIR ALREADY GIANT CONTINENT, THEN GOD DECIDED TO ANHIHILATE THEM OR SEND A GIANT TIDALWAVE THAT SUNK THE ENTIRE CONTINENT. I AM STILL NOT SURE IF THIS WAS BEFORE ADAM AND EVE WERE CREATED

MORAL OF THIS STORY, LETS NOT BE ENVIOUS OR GREEDY OF OTHER PEOPLES POSSESIONS OR TERRITORIES. LETS STOP INVADING OTHER PEOPLES TERRITORIES UNNECESSARILLY. WE HAVE TO RESPECT TERRITORIES OF OTHERS  

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:29 pm
sweatdrop This is a little bit embarassing redface but sometimes when I am in the shower naked having a bath, I kinda feel like beings ninja are watching me so I tend to turn off the light, especially at night, thinking that they can see me less. and for example when i am a few hours ago or a few minutes ago in a specific place, I kinda feel like if I was still in that place, like if i was being transported there against my willl by someone or something, like if I was being mind controlled by someone or something, so I have to appear naked next to a specific person or being, or in a specific place that i recently visited or even sometimes in places that I have never even been to, without me wanting to, to make it seem like I am doing it on purpose so people can see me naked xp , to humiliate me. This is NOT true. I don`t like to be seen naked. I am actually embarassed by it. So I try to put the hands in my chest to cover myself when I am in the shower thinking that others can see me naked redface . So much that I never wear provocative clothing when going out of my house, you know what i mean clothing like the ones prostitues wear or like strippers wear, like mini skirts, BIKINIS, etc... etc... I never wear clothing like that. I try to dress sometimes with long skirts, similar to old gypsies or hippies, not the younger generation or gypsy girls who wear mini skirts to go to parties, I am talking about the original gypsies of long ago. The long skirts that pentecostals wear. So much that even when i take pictures when i am in a pool of water I almost never wear swimsuits and if I have to wear swimsuites I try that they are NOT bikinis, but entire swimsuits,) ( So i turn the radio on with christian music and sometimes even the light on again in the bathroom to rebuke demons, and start singing the christian music that I am listening to, in the shower to rebuke those demons away or to scare them away from the bathroom in my house.:O . It happened just a few minutes ago before posting this post and it has happened to me on many occasions before. To anyone reading this, redface please pray 4 me !! xp eek

On other occasions when I am in bed sleeping with my POUND PUPPIES, and other stuffed animals, I sometimes see when demons play around with them making me see visions or illusions or hallucinations that some stuffed animals want to have sex with other stuffed animals, like if one of my dogs is trying to rape the other puppy. sad Ever since that happened I had to separate my cottonelle puppy from the other pound puppies in my room, due to the trauma that I have or fear that I will see one puppy trying to rape the other puppy. I had to separate one of the dogs away from my bed, to avoid anything it from happening again, to avoid me seeing anything that I don`t want to see. Like if one of my ex- companions from school who was my elementary school bully was trying to make me see that, so that i feel tempted to have sex with him spiritually. sad

The demons know that I am afraid of sleeping alone, reason why i sleep with so many toys or stuffed animals, so much that I still sleep with a night light on, since when i was little i used to sleep with my parents, and sadly i got used to it, and since they are old and since i grew up, they can`t sleep with me anymore, they don`t fit on my bed, LOL razz , small bed razz , I got used to having the company when sleeping in bed, and since i am NOT married yet, i sometimes tend to imagine x or y person next to me to NOT feel alone. The demons took advantage of this. they knew that I would do anything in order for me not to feel alone, and sometimes i even confused them with angels. sadly i am NOT sure what my guardian angels look like since they are all spirits, so i tended to imagine people i see or saw on Tv or people i know, in order for me not to feel alone.

Sometimes I even feel like if they, those "demons of people i knew in my past" or "demon people of my past", like if they sometimes put spells on objects i wear, or attach themselves to my accesories, my clothing, my shoes, or my sandals, so in order that whenever i wear such clothing or x or y clothing, that those demons automatically become attached to my body.

Those "demon boys of the past", and even old school bullies, who once rejected me, are all of a sudden after me spiritually, after i wrote the book angel princess star, i wonder why ??? >> arrow rolleyes maybe because they wanna be known in the spiritual world as angel prince , pherhaps ??? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:05 pm
PROOF THAT PEOPLE REJECTED ME IN THE PAST !!!!!!!!!! arrow

Quote:
OMG, how could I forget that Jesus was also rejected in this world?? so it`s obvious that I will be too, see I really don`t care what people of this Earth or World can do or say, or opine about me, since even people who have said they are christians are not, and have rejected me, because they are not really christians, so why should I worry if earthly or Worldy people reject me????! So Read my lips "So I DON`T CARE ANYMORE ABOUT WHAT YOU< OR ANYONE HERE THINKS ABOUT ME!! besides people have always rejected me ever since I was a little kid, in real life, so why should I get depressed or frustrated because o couple of adolescents who i don`t know in real life, and who don`t know me in real life, don`t care about someone who they don`t know??It`s really silly , SO IF YOU`R TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR SAYING YOU DON`T CARE ABOUT ME, IT`S NOT GONNA WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!! "

FROM HERE, THIS LINK >>> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/lol-unoriginality/t.48716975_98/#98  

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 pm
I sometimes feel like people wanna be my friends for the wrong reasons sad , meaning that some people wanna now be my friends, because they found out I am Angel Princess of Heaven, the real one. This saddens me and makes me sad, because like JESUS who became poor and wanted to be accepted for who he was, NOT for the royal title he possesed. That`s why in the beginning he did NOT tell anyone he was JESUSUSCHRIST, to test them who knows ?, until the age of 30 when he started his ministry. Like JESUSCHRIST and like in the movie the Princess Diaries, Cinderella, Legally Blonde, and Coming to america, Ice Princess, etc etc .., I also wanted to be accepted for whom i was, NOT my heavenly title, but i had no choice but to write the book and tell everyone who i really was, since nobody accepted me, only a few, and copyright myself to death in internet, LOL : P , and since other girls all over the world pretended to be either me, or called themselves the real angel princess, I wanted to let the world know that it was me NOT them , but me !!!!!!!!!!!! It bothered me seeing that they copied a title that belonged to me, and that`s when i could take it no more, and i had to revealed myself to the world !!!!!

Thank God I have a best friend 3nodding , Rainbow7 in Gaia and zickkun, another heart special friend redface in Gaia, whom accepted me for who i really was, before I told them who i really was.Before i even knew who i really was !!!!!! 3nodding smile

P.S> IF IT WASN`T FOR JESUS NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE IT WAS ME sad , EXCEPT THE ANGLES OF COURSE smile 3nodding PEOPLE DOUBTED ME sad , THANKS TO HIM, NOW EVERYBODY BELIEVES ME !!!! this saddens me also !!!!!!!

I was hidden for a time untill I revealed myself as the Princess of Angels. It`s up to you to believe it or not! Angels are Real :O!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:22 pm
The demons that are in control of my house, of my territory, sometimes use my father`s body so he can say rude things to me (for example) (to make me feel bad or sad, to give me depression, to make me feel lonely and depressed), or sometimes make me fall in love with celebrities, or at least try to convince me that I am in love with celebrities, and since they know that it is a platonic love or impossible love, they know that if i become fanatic, at some point i`ll begin to feel depressed or lonely or alone, since it is nearly impossible for a poor person like me "non celebrity" to date real celebrities, so then they use a trick called consolation prize, meaning that then the demon father sends his stupid demon son to "consolate me", thinking that i`ll conform , thinking that I`ll "fall" in love with him, since when people are sad and others consolate them, they tend to get fond of the person that is consolating them( meaning my elementary school bully, who always ignored me and who always had other girlfriends and that now that I am know as Angel princess, now he stalks me in the spiritual world only as a demon or ghost or phantom person, to become angel prince of course, so his father can maybe pretend to be GOD having a supossed angel prince son, who by the way is NOT an ANGEL at all, even tho he has an angelic name)

They use all the tricks in the book, mind controlling me, making me see in my mind next to me when i go to sleep, next to me in my bed, a demon boy of the past , aka, the"bully" son, of the african american or black demon that has a son that studied with me in school, they put spells on objects i wear, clothing, jewelery, accesories, toys, stuffed animals or plus animals, stuffed dogs, so when i either use or wear suck objects the demon boy can become attached to me, to my mind or to my body

when i was in college in the geology department, there was a geology instructor who tried to either seduce or harass me, reason why i changed depratments or concentration, because if i felt harassed, i would get depressed and if i would get depressed my grades would go down and then his white skin colored son could get to be better than me, since i always in the past had better grades than him. (this was before i wrote the book :Angel Princess Star, and before i over used the IPOD, maybe even before they were aware that I was the real angel Princess ) Obviously when they and everyone found out that i was angel Princess, obviously then the plan changed, and the new plan was to get the demon boy son to become my boyfriend in the invisible spiritual world, so his son again can be either equal or better than me,so he can be angel prince. (If there is such a thing) . Once i saw him (my school bully), coming out of the geology department, but it was a little strange since he was in a different department or concentration altogether ), and what a coincidence that the black african american geology instructor also worked in the geology department.

When I logged in to internet in the past i felt watched by a black person or demon, and i thought in my mind that the geology instructor was a hacker and could see everything i do in internet, so in google i wrote warnings to him, to scare him off. maybe it was the same demon that is still haunting my house and that uses my fathers body sometimes, who tried to scare me when i was in internet, so i couldn`t do my college assignments, so again, his son, could graduate from college and i could NOT.

I also had when i was 12 to 13 years of age approximately i had a white dog that got stolen by some bad boys that lived next door, who were my next door neighbors, i think they were blond boys, and they seemed familiar like some other boys that took martial arts class with me. Since i never had solid proof that they were the ones that stole my first dog, i couldn`t accuse them of anything. By that time i was currently enrolled in martial arts class, the same class that the school bully and his father were attending. maybe they thought, if we could somehow get her to be sad or depressed maybe she will drop out of martial arts, and my son will end up being better than her. who knows ? it is a theory that i have...... unless it was a family that was close friends with my family, who became friends with my mom and my family in the school i went to, after i started getting fanatic or obssesed with I LOVE LUCY reruns. Then that`s when I started being tormented at night without being able to sleep at night, so again my grades would go down and his sons would end up being better than me. I say sons because I think he was more than 2 sons, i have a suspicion, since other strange blond boys took martial arts class with me, with similar names.

I wanted to be accepted for who i was, or for who i am, NOT for the Royal Heavenly title God gave me, if i would have proven from the beginning to be angel princess, then obviously everyone would have treated me differently, maybe with fake love and respect, to get fame by being my fake friends. That`s NOT what i wanted i wanted real friends. Thank God I have a few. but the mayority rejected me because I was NOT like the rest.

Sometimes it is a suspicion that I have, that since his demon sons can`t harass me, that they take it out on my pets. so anyone reading this, please pray for all of my pets and family members. The same thing they did to me,in the past, that they didn`t let me sleep at night, but now since i accepted Jesus into my heart and God has blessed me and since i became a christian, now they do the same thing to the dog and other pets inside my house, they don`t let the dogs, rabbit, etc... sleep well at night, harassing my pets.

the demon thinks that because he supposedly raised me, inside my fathers body, that he has the right to tell me who i have to love, but i never asked him to raise me to begin with, i never asked to be raised by anyone, if he raised me, he did it out of his own free will, i don`t owe him anything, he "raised" me on his own.  

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:36 pm
P.S. I want to be FREE, I have a right to be mentally and spiritually FREE.or FREE in general, I don`t want to be a prisoner anymore, so I will do whatever I can to be FREE from evil Demons burning_eyes who harass me, or DEMON boys of the past, ex- school bullies demon boys who harass me, usually inside my own house!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:16 pm
P.S. : SOMETIMES THE DEMONS, OR THE DEMONS FATHER, SENDS HIS DEMON SON ON PURPOSE TO HARASS ME TO MY BEDROOM, TO PROVOQUE ME ON PURPOSE SO I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DO A SPIRITUAL CONCERT, TO REBUKE HIM AND SCARE HIM AWAY, EVEN IF I DON`T WANT TO, SO HE (THE FATHER DEMON) CAN PRETEND TO REPRESENT ME OR BE MY MANAGER, AGENT, ETC, SO HE AND A FEW OTHER DEMONS CAN GET SPIRITUAL CASH $$$ WHICH THEY CAN IN THAT WORLD USE AND I CAN`T !!!!! stressed THEY DO NOT REPRESENT ME IN ANY WAY, IN EITHER WORLD, SPIRITUAL INVISIBLE WORLD NOR PHYSICAL VISIBLE WORLD !!!! I DON`T HAVE PIMPS, AGENTS, NOR MANAGERS, AND IF THEY GET INVISIBLE MONEY, I GET NONE, THANK GOD I KEEP THE FAME (WHICH HIS SON WANTS, PRETENDING TO BE MY BOYFRIEND, AKA, SUPPOSED FALSE ANGEL PRINCE IMPERSONATOR, AKA MIGUEL A ?? ), SINCE IT IS MY POWER BEING USED TO DO THE SPIRITUAL CONCERTS !!!THE POWER THAT GOD GAVE ME !!!!!!!

MESSAGE TO DEMONS THAT WANT TO LIVE OFF ME LIKE LEACHES: GET A JOB IF I , ANGEL PRINCESS, HAVE TO, THEN THEY SHOULD ALSO GET A JOB !!!!!!!! DEMONS THAT GAVE THEM MONEY, ASK FOR IT BACK PLIS, PLEASE !!!!! OR MAKE THEM DONATE IT TO EITHER MY BANK ACCOUNT 088-140-091 of BANCO POPULAR OF PR, OR TO THE SALVATION ARMY, CHARITIES, ETC !!!!!!! THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY KINDNESS AND I AM ANGRY AT THEM, SO IF ANY OF YOU, OTHER DEMONS, PARTICIPATED IN THE PAST IN MY SUFFERING EVERY NIGHT, WHEN THEY LIED TO ALL OF YOU ABOUT WHO I REALLY WAS, AND KEEPING ME A SECRET FROM THE WORLD, BELIEVE ME THEY KNEW WHO I REALLY WAS, EVEN BEFORE I KNEW WHO I REALLY WAS MYSELF, AND EVEN IF THEY KNEW WHO I REALLY WAS, THE BOYS, ((((AKA SUPPOSED EX-MARTIAL ARTISTS FAKE BOYFRIENDS, REJECTED ME, UNTILL I USED THE IPOD )))) NOW THE OBVIOUSLY WANT ME FOR FAME, SPIRITUAL FAME, IN THAT INVISIBLE WORLD !!!!THEN NOW DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND FIX THE PROBLEM, PEOPLE THAT GAVE THEM $$$$$ , PLEASE
WHAT WOULD JESUS DO ??????

WHO KNOWS, MAYBE PEOPLE IN MY OWN FAMILY OR DISTANT RELATIVES KNEW WHO I REALLY WAS, OTHER THAN MY CLOSE FAMILY WHO OBVIOUSLY KNEW WHO I WAS AFTER I WROTE THE BOOK: ANGEL PRINCESS STAR!!!!!!

THEY ARE LIKE GANGSTERS OF THE PAST, WHO DRAGGED ME INTO THEIR FIGHT, INTO THEIR WORLD, WHEN I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, WITH MONEY DEBTS !!! AND THEY WANTED TO USE ME TO COMPETE AGAINST EACH OTHER, AND TO PAY OFF THEIR $$$ DEBTS !!!

Quote:

Quote:
I DO NOT HAVE A MANAGER OR AGENT IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD NOR IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD, NOT EVEN IN MY FAMILY, EXCEPT MAYBE IN MY CLOSE FAMILY, THE ONES THAT ARE RELATED TO ME BY BLOOD AND LIVE IN MY COUNTRY AND ACTUALLY CALL OFTENLY OR VISIT ME OFTENLY, WHO ARE USUALLY MY PARENTS, AND MY SIBLINGS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SOMETHING, THEN DONATE DIRECTLY TO ME, OR BUY MY BOOK ANGEL PRINCESS STAR ONLINE. BUT DON`T TRUST MY FATHER ALWAYS, BECAUSE SOMETIMES HE IS DOMINATED OR POSSESED OR CONTROLLED BY OTHER DEMONS THAT CONTROL HIM. PLEASE DONATE TO ME, IN MY BANK ACCOUNT 088-140-091 of BANCO POPULAR OF PR, TO THE SALVATION ARMY, TO THE POOR, OR CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS. IF SOMEBODY SAYS THAT THEY ARE MY AGENTS OR MANAGERS WHEN I DO SPIRITUAL CONCERTS TO REBUKE OR SCARE AWAY DEMONS, AND THAT THEY SUPPORT ME OR MY FAMILY ECONOMICALLY, THEY ARE SCAMMING YOU AND THEY ARE LYING. THE ONLY ONE THAT REPRESENTS ME IS JESUSCHRIST, THE REAL ONE AND SOMETIMES THE ANGELS OF HEAVEN. I DO NOT HAVE A PIMP WHO REPRESENTS ME BECAUSE I AM NOT A PROSTITUTE EITHER, WHOSOEVER TELLS YOU THAT THEY ARE LYING ALSO, DON`T GIVE THEM ANY MONEY EITHER, NO $$$$, BECAUSE I WILL BE FREE, AND IF I FEEL HARASSED BY ANY DEMONS AT ALL, I SHALL USE THE POWER, OR MUSIC, THAT GOD GAVE ME, ETC, WITH THE IPOD OR WITHOUT IT TO SCARE AWAY OR REBUKE EVERYONE FROM MY HOUSE. THEY (THOSE DEMON PEOPLE) WANT TO LIVE OFF ME, LIKE A LEACH, OR PARASITE WHO LIVES OF ANOTHER LIVING BEING, OR GETS FAME WITHOUT ME GETTING ANYTHING IN RETURN, THAT IS NOT FAIR. THEY WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME, I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. I WANT TO BE FREE , WHICHEVER THE COST MAY BE!!!! EVEN IF I HAVE TO SACRIFICE ALL THE DEMONS INSIDE MY HOUSE TO GET IT, FREEDOM, FREE OF MIND CONTROL, FREE OF LOVE POTIONS, FREE OF LOVE SPELS, FREE OF CURSES, AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE SPELLS, LOVE POTIONS, CURSES ARE USUALLY THE RESULT OF DEMONS WHO WANT TO MAKE THEIR SONS ANGEL PRINCE `S, WHO THINK THAT BY MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM, THEY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY NAMED OF GIVEN THE TITLE ANGEL PRINCE, WHICH IS WRONG, AND THAT IS NOT THE WAY IT WORKS AT ALL. AN ANGEL PRINCE IS CHOSEN BY GOD ONLY, AND IF HE ACTUALLY EXISTS HE MAY OR MAY HAVE NOT ALREADY EXISTED, AND HE DOES NOT NECASSARILLY END UP MARRYING ME. AN ANGEL PRINCE MAY ALSO BE AN ANGEL OF HEAVEN, SO HE MAY NOT EVEN BE ON PLANET EARTH, BUT IN HEAVEN. BELIEVE ME ,IF ANYONE ASKED FOR MONEY SAYING THAT THEY REPRESENT ME, AND THAT THE MONEY WILL BE USED TO HELP ME OR MY CLOSE FAMILY, TO SUPPORT US ECONOMICALLY, THOSE RELATED TO ME BY BLOOD, I NEVER GOT ANY OF THE MONEY AT ALL , NOR MY FAMILY, AND IF MY FATHER “OR HIS BODY WHEN POSSESD BY ANOTHER CREATURE” RECEIVED THE MONEY, THEN I STILL DIDN`T RECEIVE THE MONEY  . IF ANYONE WANTS MONEY OR FAME THEY SHOULD GET IT ON THEIR OWN, NOT THROUGH ME, OR THEY SHOULD GET A JOB, LIKE I HAD TO, IF JESUS GOT A JOB AND BECAME A CARPENTER AND BECAME POOR AND SO DO I, BECAUSE I ALSO NEED TO GET A JOB, LET THOSE WHO WANT MONEY TO EARN IT ON THEIR OWN. IF JESUS BECAME POOR AND HUMBLE SO SHOULD WE. LOVE POTIONS, LOVE SPELLS AND MIND CONTROL, AND SCARING PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY GOD`S CHILDREN OR CHRISTIANS ARE PROHIBITED OR AGAINST THE LAW O GOD, THOSE WHO DO THAT (MEANING MOSTLY THE DEMONS) ARE BREAKING OR VIOLATING THE LAW OF THE BIBLE OR THE RULES OF HEAVEN AND EARTH AND WILL BE PUNISHED BY GOD, AND THIS IS A SIN PUNISHABLE BY GOD, AMEN !!!! I DON`T WAN`T TO BE A PRISONER ANYMORE. I NEVER AGREED NOR DID I SIGN ANY DOCUMENTS WITH ANY DEMONS OR SPIRITS AT ALL TO REPRESENT ME IN ANY WAY, IN EITHER WORLD, SPIRITUAL OR NON SPIRITUAL. THOSE WHO SAY THAT, THAT I MADE A DEAL WITH THEM, THAT IS A LIE !!!!!!! I WILL NOT BE A PRISONER ANY MORE IN MY OWN HOUSE !!!!!!

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 pm
Help!!!!, please pray 4 me !!!! The P V Family Or Boys, Or Basora Gonzalez Demon Boys, Or Delgado Santana Boy Are Watching Me Right Now, or my ex- next door neighbors boys that also used to take martial arts class, (and their father are also watching me right now on my bed)suspects of stealing my 1st dog gigy, are Sitting Next To Me RIGHT NOW, While I Am Writing In The Computer, on my bed, in my bedroom. They Are NOT ANGELS, Quieren Vivir De Mi, like parasites that live or feed of other beings, Que Mal :O !!!! I Am Not Sure Which Ones They Are, Since I Am NOT A Complete Spiritual Being Like They Are !!!!!! I am NOT sure if they are involved with my relatives !!!! they are spying on me, to see what I write on the computer !!!!!!!! please get them away from my bedroom, and from my computer , since I don`t want to have to use the IPOD to rebuke them to scare them away, to defend my territory !!!!!!!!!!! they are not respecting my privacy !!!!!!!!!!!!they are like blond spiritual beings, and some have dark skin, dark and skinny, that pretend to be angels, or spiritual boyfriends, which I do NOT have, or dead relatives of mine, , se quieren hacer pasar por novios mios espirituales, como si yo fuera un espiritu como ellos, to live off me, para vivir de mi, o de mi fama, or to get spiritual fame or invisible money $$$, that they can use, and I can`t, from being next to me !!!!!!! QUE MAL !!!!!!!!!!! as I said in the beginning, I do NOT have an agent, a manager, nor a pimp in the spiritual world, nor in the physical world, I am not a prostitute and when I do concerts in the spiritual world, it is to praise GOD FOR FREE !!! any demon asking for invisible money pretending to represent me (unless it were my brother, sister, mother, close family related to me by blood ONLY, my father is possesed by those other demons, so he uses that invisibvle money to help his invisible sons, NOT me at all, he pays electricity and water bill with social security and veterans benefits or checks, not with the extra money gained by my fame, my concerts, etc), if they ask for invisible money, pretending to represent me, saying that the money will be used to help me and my close family live or to support my family economically, they are lying and SCAMMING YOU, since I am not a spirit or spiritual being like they are !!!!!! I never get any of the money at all sad , not even in my bank account !!!!!! they should get a job, like I had to !!!!!! I do NOT have a spiritual bank account either, in the spiritual world, and if I do, then I did not create it, and i do not have access to it, or I can`t use it, since I am NOT a spirit, or spiritual being, nor I don`t live in the spiritual world either, but in the physical world only !!!!!!!!!!!!! and if M.A.B.G. father, the black African American spirit that appears in the tae-kwon-do pictures I put in facebook says to you actors of Hollywood in spirit form: NO MONEY, NO HONEY, just tell him NO MONEY !!!!!! I never agreed to anything with them, I just had no choice !!!! they never consulted anything with me !!! they chose my future without my consent !!! they must pay !!!!!!!!

I am a Princess without a Prince, without a boyfriend and happy to be without a Prince, except all the angels that are with me !!!!!!!!! MJ is my spiritual friend and another friend I have in Gaia and also a few friends in facebook, and a few hollywood actors that have in a way become like angels, to help me, so in a way becoming spiritual friends or buddies !!!! but i DO NOT HAVE ANY OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND AT ALL IN ANY OF THE 2 WORLDS, SPIRITUAL OR PHYSYCAL WORLD, THOSE THAT SAY THEY ARE ARE LYING AND SCAMMING YOU ALL, the closest might be MJ`s spirit or my guardiand angel bren, or guardian angels and a special friend i have in Gaia in friendlist !!!!!!!

so when you see a few spirits next to me when i am for example in my car with my mom, if they are NOT angels, and not the few exceptions i mentioned above, and look either skinny, blond, dark skinned skinny and non angelic boys with no wings, with no angelic clothing, pretending to be close to me as boyfriends, then they are just harassing me spiritually, but it does NOT mean that i agree for them being next to me, it does NOT mean that I am in love with them,they just sit next to me without my permission, so other spirits that are not angels, that are watching me or taking pictures of me, think that they have a relationship with me or that they are either my spiritual boyfriends, or dating me !!! this is NOT TRUE !!! they are just using me to get fame in that invisible world !!!! or to pretend to be the title ANGEL PRINCE, which for now does NOT exist !!!!!! until I, Angels, or God decides it does, mostly GOD !!!!

I sing without voice, i Fly without wings, and when i sing, I sing, for FREE !!!! smile the way it should be !!!!!!!! smile FREE CONCERTS when i feel like it only, Praising God for FREE, the way it should be, but if any of you would like to donate anything, please donate to my physical bank account, in the physical solid, material non spiritual world only, 088-140-091 of BANCO POPULAR of PR !!!!, or buy my book in LULU called Angel Princess Star, like me 3nodding 4laugh heart !!! iF YOU BOUGHT ANY OF MY BOOKS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN HERE, IN GAIA, OR IN THE FACEBOOK GROUP CALLED ANGEL PRINCESS STAR, SO I CAN PAY ATTENTION TO SEE IF LULU SENDS ME THE CHECK , SINCE SOMETIMES I DON`T TRUST VERY MUCH OR COMPLETELY SELF PUBLISHING WEBSITES !! I DON`T KNOW HOW THEY WORK WHEN THEY PAY THE CHECKS, SINCE I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN ANY CHECKS FROM THEM FROM THE FEW SALES THAT I HAVE MADE !!!! WHEN I SELL LIKE 10 TO 20 BOOKS OR MORE I AM SUPPOSED TO GET PAYED, APPARENTLY I HAVEN`T SOLD ENOUGH BOOKS YET FOR THEM TO SEND ME ANY CHECKS !!!!!

P.S. TO THOSE WHO HAVE GONE CRAZY BUYING KELLOGGS CEREAL BOXES THINKING THAT I GET "REGALIAS" OR MONEY FROM EACH BOX THAT IS SOLD AROUND THE WORLD, THANK YOU, BUT YOU SHOULD BUY MY BOOK INSTEAD, SINCE I DON`T GET PAYED AT ALL FOR ALL THE BOXES OF CEREAL THAT ARE SOLD GLOBALLY, IF I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN PAYED I WOULD BE A MILLIONAIRE BY NOW, I ONLY GET PAYED FOR THE HOURS I WORK PROMOTING THE PRODUCTS IN THE SUPERMARKETS ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!

and to those who buy the CD`s where my brother has previously recorded his musical instrument, thank you, but he doens`t get payed either or regalias, he only gets payed when he did the recording, the one that gets all the money is the artist, not the musicians of the band !!!!!!! but if you would like to help him, just get in touch with the manager or his new musical group, he gets payed when he performs live !!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:05 pm
I remember when those basora gonzales boys (bullies from school stressed ) used to sit next to me when i was a little kid playing super nintendo video games, in my bedroom, like mario bros, but since i was innocent i thought they were real kids sitting next to me, watching me play video games, but in reality they were demons !!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PRAY SO THOSE SPIRITS LEAVE MY SIDE !!!!!!!!! they still think that they have the right to be attached to me, mentally !!!!!!!! QUE MAL !!!!!!!!!!!!! and even if they wear glasses like i do, even if they have noses like other people do, and even if they are almost as smart as i am, they still don`t interest me at all !!!

they should get their own fame and their own money without using me to get it, they should get famous on their own !!!!! using others to get fame is wrong !!!! if they didn`t accept me in the physical world before i was known as Angel Princess, then why are they looking for me now, why are they after me now, in the spiritual world only???

QUE MAL !!!!!!!!!!!

ESTOY MEJOR SOLA QUE MAL ACOMPANADA !!!!!

ES MEJOR ESTAR SOLA QUE MAL ACOMPANADA !!!!!!!!!!!!  

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:10 pm
P.S. TO THOSE WHO HAVE GONE CRAZY BUYING KELLOGGS CEREAL BOXES THINKING THAT I GET "REGALIAS" OR MONEY FROM EACH BOX THAT IS SOLD AROUND THE WORLD, THANK YOU, BUT YOU SHOULD BUY MY BOOK INSTEAD, SINCE I DON`T GET PAYED AT ALL FOR ALL THE BOXES OF CEREAL THAT ARE SOLD GLOBALLY, IF I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN PAYED I WOULD BE A MILLIONAIRE BY NOW, I ONLY GET PAYED FOR THE HOURS I WORK PROMOTING THE PRODUCTS IN THE SUPERMARKETS ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!

whee P.S. TO THOSE WHO ALREADY BOUGHT OR HAVE BOUGHT THE CEREAL BOXES , BUT heart THANK U heart FOR YOU`R SUPPORT ANYWHAY 3nodding !!!!!!! blaugh IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED !! 3nodding blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 pm
THE DEVIL OR THE BASORA GONZALEZ FAMILY, OR A DEMON THAT LOOKS A LOT LIKE THEM OR A DEMON THAT DISGUISES HIMSELF AS THEM OR ANOTHER DEMON, ARE CONTROLLING MY MIND. MIND CONTROLLING ME INTO SEEING MIGUEL BASORA, THE BULLY FROM SCHOOL SITTING OR STANDING NEXT TO ME, TO MAKE ME FEEL HARASSED OR FOLLOWED, BECAUSE THE DEVIL KNOWS HOW MUCH I DESLIKE BULLIES, TO OBLIGATE ME TO USE MY POWERS TO REBUKE THEM, EVEN IF I DON`T WANT TO. HE WANTS ME TO GET REALLY ANGRY, SO I HAVE TO USE MY POWERS TO DESTROY THINGS. HE WANTS ME TO LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY, WHEN IN REALITY HE IS THE BAD GUY BECAUSE HE PROVOQUES ME, AND SOMETIMES USING OTHER DEMONS AS A MEDIUM TO GET TO MY MIND, SO OTHER DEMONS GET BLAMED INTEAD OF HIM OR THEM. THEY ARE PROVOQUING ME ON PURPOSE, UNLESS THE BAD EX-COLLEGE BOYS FROM SCHOOL ARE IN REALITY FOLLOWING ME SPIRITUALLY, AND I AM REALLY SEEING WHAT I THINK THAT I AM SEEING. BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THAT BOY`S FATHER WANTED HIM TO BECOME ANGEL PRINCE ALSO, SO HE ALSO MIND CONTROLLS ME SOMETIMES INTO SEEING HIS SON NEXT TO ME, BUT SOMETIMES IT COULD BE THE DEVIL MAKING ME SEE THEM NEXT TO ME. I JUST WANT TO BE FREE OF ALL MIND CONTROL, NO MATTER WHO IS MIND CONTROLLING ME, AND I WANT TO BE FREE OF SPIRITUAL SEXUAL HARASSMENT OR SPIRITUAL STALKING BY DEMON EX-COLLEGE BULLY BOYS WHO ALL JUST WANT SPIRITUAL FAME WITH ME AND AT ALL COST I WANT THAT DEMONIC FAMILY OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER. I TRY TO DEFENED MYSELF , BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT WHEN I GET REALLY ANGRY I CAN`T CONTROL MY POWERS AND MY POWERS END UP CONTROLLING ME. I DON`T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. PLEASE PRAY 4 ME, SO ALL DEMONS LEAVE MY MIND ALONE, AND SO OTHER DEMONS CAN`T ATTACH OTHER DEMONS TO MY MIND. PLEASE PRAY SO DEMONS CAN`T ATTACH THEMSELVES TO MY MIND. SOMETIMES DEMONS TAKE THE FORM AND SHAPE OF OTHER DEMONS TO CONFUSE ME. THEY CAN USE THIS ADVANTAGE THEY HAVE OVER ME, TO MAKE ME USE MY POWERS ON PURPOSE, TO MAKE ME EITHER ANGRY OR JEALOUS, THEY KNOW HOW I REACT. BUT IN REALITY MY BELIEF IS THAT IF I SEE THE ELEMETARY SCHOOL BULLY FROM SCHOOL FOLLOWING ME, MY BELIEF IS THAT IT MUST BE HIM SENT BY HIS FATHER, TO GET FAME. PEOPLE IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD, PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF MY POWERS HAVE AFFECTED YOU ALL, THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION, BUT AT ALL COST PLEASE KEEP THOSE BOYS OF THE PAST AWAY FROM ME IN BOTH SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL WORLD. SINCE I AM NOT COMPLETELY A COMPLETE SPIRITUAL BEING I AM NEVER SURE OF WHAT I AM SEEING, SINCE I DON`T LIVE IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD, BUT IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD. WHEN I FEEL THREATENED OR SCARED, OR HARASSED I JUST REACT, TO DEFEND MYSELF OR MY TERRITORY. DEMONS KNOW THIS AND USE THIS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE PROVOCKING ME TO MAKE ME REACT, TO MAKE ME DESTROY THE SPIRITUAL WORLD AROUND ME. THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT, TO TERRORIZE OTHERS THROUGH ME SO PEOPLE CAN BECOME AFRAID OF ME, SO I CAN GET BLAMED FOR WHAT HAPPENED, TO ISOLATE ME FROM OTHERS, BECAUSE IF PEOPLE FEAR ME, THEN IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO MAKE FRIENDS. THEY WANT MY POWER, AND THEY KNOW THAT THEY CAN`T EASILY HAVE IT, SO THEY MIND CONTROL ME INTO USING MY POWERS SOMETIMES. SOMETIMES I USE MY POWERS TO REBUKE THEM AND SCARE THEM AWAY WHEN THEY DO BAD THINGS TO ME, BUT ON OTHER OCCASIONS I AM PROVOCKED OR USED. I AM NOT A BAD PERSON, I DON`T LIKE USING THESE POWERS THAT I HAVE, REASON WHY MANY PEOPLE DIDN`T KNOW WHO I WAS, BECAUSE I RARELY USED THESE ABILITIES OR POWERS FROM ABOVE THAT I HAVE. SOMETIMES WHEN PROVOQUED I CAN`T CONTROL MY ANGER AND IN ANGER I REACT. IF I LIVED IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD OR IF I COULD BECOME COMPLETELY A SPIRIT I WOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHO IS FOLLOWING ME, BUT I LIVE IN THE SOLID PHYSISCAL WORLD AND SOMETIMES ALL I SEE ARE SHADOWS OF THE PAST AROUND ME OR FOLLOWING ME. I GET CONFUSED EASILY AND I MAY CONFUSE SOME SPIRITS WITH OTHER SPIRITS, BUT I AM EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS OF THE evil DEVIL twisted (HE REALLY xp LIKES CONTROLLING MY MIND) THO ON RARE OCCASIONS HE DEFENDS ME, MAYBE WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR HIM MAYBE, HOW STRANGE confused , WHY WOULD HE DEFEND ME SOMETIMES ???? I AM ALSO SUSPICIOUS OF THE BASORA GONZALEZ FAMILY, PASANTE VENTURA FAMILY SOMETIMES, EX-COLLEGE BOYS, EX-COLLEGE GEOLOGY INSTRUCTORS WHO HARASS STUDENTS, SOME ACTORS OR CELEBRITIES FROM HOLLYWOOD WHO MIGHT BE DEMONS IN DISGUISE, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO SINCE I CAN`T DISTINGUISH THEM VERY MUCH FROM OTHER ACTORS OR DEMONS, SINCE I AM NOT A SPIRIT LIKE THEY ARE, AND EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS ABOUT SOME DISTANT OR FAMILY RELATIVES OF MINE. SO AT THIS POINT I AM UNSURE TO WHAT SPIRITS HAVE HURT ME AND WHICH ONES HAVEN`T, BUT THE ONES THAT HAVE HURT ME, THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND I KNOW THAT THE PROBABILIITY IS HIGH THAT THEIR CONSCIOUS IS NOT TRANQUIL AT THIS POINT SINCE SOME MIGHT FEEL GUILTY.
SOMETIMES I HAVE TO THREATED THESE DEMONS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE, SO THEY UNDERSTAND THAT THEY NEED TO RESPECT ME AND MY TERRITORY, MY HOUSE, MY BEDROOM AND MY FAMILY BECAUSE IF I DON`T THREATEN THEM, THEY THINK THAT THEY CAN POSSES MY BODY, MIND, SPIRIT AND CONTROL ME AND THEY THINK THAT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO HARASS ME, AND THEY THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH ME AND WITH MY POWERS.

WHEN I HAVE NIGHTMARES OR DREAMS SOMETIMES I SEE MYSELF IN THEM, I APPEAR IN THEM SPIRITUALLY, MAYBE IN THE DREAMS OR VISIONS THAT I HAVE I INTERACT WITH THE SPIRITUAL WORLD, BUT I CAN`T ALWAYS CONTROL WHAT I DO AND DON`T DO IN DREAMS. I AM NOT COMPLETELY CONSCIOUS WHEN I AM IN A DREAM, SINCE I AM ASLEEP.

I ONCE SAID THAT THATS WHY THE DEVIL DOESN`T MESS WITH ME, BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE POWERS OR ABILITIES THAT I POSSESS ( I CAN`T REMEMBER WHY I SAID IT OR WHY I SAID THAT confused ), AND HE THEN REPLIED MOCKING ME: I DO MESS WITH HER AND WITH HER MIND, SHE JUST CAN`T SEE ME WHEN I AM DOING IT. (MEANING THAT HE IS INVISIBLE SOMETIMES AND I CAN`T ALWAYS SEE HIM )

SO EVEN HE ADMITS IT, THAT HE IS EVIL AND THAT THAT IS HIS JOB TO MESS WITH ME AND WITH EVERYBODY.

*HMM* THINKS TO SELF. MAYBE HE IS ANGRY AT ME SINCE IN THE BOOK ANGEL PRINCESS STAR I WROTE : HE IS NOT A KING TO ME, AND MAYBE THAT`S WHY HE MESSES WITH ME OFTENLY, WITH MY MIND. HE CAN`T JUST BORROW MY POWERS AND USE THEM HIMSELF, LIKE DRAIN ME FROM MY POWERS AND USE THEM ANY WAY HE LIKES, BUT HE CAN PROVOQUE ME OR TRICK ME INTO USING THEM, WITH VARIOUS SCHEMES HE HAS, LIKE MIND CONTROLLING ME HIMSELF OR LIKE TELLING OTHER DEMONS TO HARASS ME OR TO MIND CONTROL ME, ETC..... OR MAYBE HE IS ANGRY THAT I DIDN`T CHOOSE HIM AS ANGEL PRINCE, AND THAT I STARTED GETTING OBSESSED WITH CELEBRITIES LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON INSTEAD.

*THINKS TO SELF* MAYBE THE BASORA GONZALEZ FAMILY OR THE PESANTE VENTURA FAMILY, OR SOME RELATIVES OF MINE, OR THE TAE-KWON-DO DEMONS OF THE PAST, MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL THAT THEY CAN`T BRAKE, AND MAYBE THE DEVIL BETRAYED THEM BECAUSE THEY BETRAYED THEIR LOYALTY TO THE DEVIL, BY TRYING TO MAKE THEIR BOYS IN THEIR FAMILIES, THE ANGEL PRINCE, NOT THE DEVIL. IN OTHER WORDS, THEY WANTED THEIR SONS FROM THEIR RESPECTED FAMILIES, TO FOLLOW ME AROUND IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD, AFTER I USED MY POWERS, AFTER EVERYONE REALIZED THAT I WAS ANGEL PRINCESS, TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THOSE BOYS WERE MY BOYFRIENDS, SO THEY CAN GET EITHER FAME OR MONEY, MONEY I CAN`T EVEN USE MYSELF xp . IT IS JUST A THEORY THAT I HAVE. BUT I AM STILL UNSURE AT THIS POINT ABOUT EVERYTHING, I AM JUST SUSPICIOUS OF SOME PEOPLE, FAMILIES, ACTORS, AND OR DEMONS OR DEMON CELEBRITIES.

AND YES, THE DEVIL DID KNOW WHO I WAS, MAYBE EVEN BEFORE I KNEW WHO I WAS, BUT OBVIOUSLY HE WASN`T GOING TO MAKE A PRESS CONFERENCE ABOUT IT, TELLING EVERYONE THAT HE FOUND ME. THE PROBABILITY IS HIGH AND IT IS MY BELIEF THAT THE DEVIL KNEW WHO I WAS A LOOOOOONG TIME AGO, EVEN BEFORE I KNEW WHO I WAS.

I WISH THAT THAT ACT THAT HE DOES WHEN HE PRETENDS TO DEFEND ME OR TO BE MY FRIEND, I WISH HE WASNT PRETENDING AND THAT HE BECAME GOOD AGAIN sad , SO HE COULD BECOME MY FRIEND LIKE THE OTHER ANGELS ARE. WHY MUST HE BE SO TWISTED EVIL ???? WHY ?????? gonk crying POOR LOST SOUL !!!!! xp arrow

I DON`T KNOW WETHER THE DEVIL IS IN LOVE WITH ME, ENVIES ME, HATES ME, OR JUST PRETENDS TO BE MY FRIEND SOMETIMES, DISGUISING HIMSELF AS AN ANGEL OF LIGHT, TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT ME, WHEN IN REALITY HE DOESN`T GIVE A DAM, TO CONFUSE OTHERS AROUND HIM, OR MAYBE HE JUST DEFENDS ME WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR HIM. WHY WOULD HE DEFEND ME SOMETIMES TO BEGIN WITH ??? confused

MAYBE HE THINKS I TOOK HIS PLACE AND THAT IS WHY HE DESLIKES ME, OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT I AM A CHRISTIAN AND THAT I SERVE JESUSCHRIST.

I AM ALSO SUSPICIOUS THAT THE DEVIL IS JEALOUS OF MY GUARDIAN ANGEL OR OF MICHAEL JACKSON, SINCE I LIKE THEM SO MUCH, AND THAT HE TRIES TO KEEP MY GUARDIAN ANGEL AWAY FROM ME, LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE: THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.OR LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN ONE OF THE EPISODES OF SAILOR MOON (WHICH BY THE WAY WAS ONE OF THE METHODS THE DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS USED TO CONFUSE ME SINCE I WAS SUCH A FAN OR THE ANIME), WHERE PRINCE DEMANDO TRIES TO MIND CONTROL SAILOR MOON, OR MOON PRINCESS, CALLED SERENA OR PRINCESS SERENITY INTO LOVING HIM AND NOT THE EARTH PRINCE, DARIEN. IN THE END PRINCE DEMANDO DIES WITHOUT THE LOVE OF SAILOR MOON. I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BECOME GOOD IN THE END AND LIVE HAPPY. AFTER THIS SAILOR MOON EPISODE I WAS TRAUMATIZED FOR WEEKS AND COULDN`T CONTINUE TO WATCH THE ANIME.

MY PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT THE ANIME:
SAILOR MOON SHOULD`T HAVE A DAUGHTER THAT TRAVELS TO THE PAST, THAT JUST CONFUSES EVERYONE OR EVERYBODY

NEPHRYTE SHOULDN`T HAVE DIED AND SHOULD HAVE BECOME GOOD IN THE END BECAUSE HE REALLY CARED ABOUT MOLLY (ANOTHER CHARACTER I RELATE TO)

PRINCE DEMANDO SHOULD HAVE BECOME GOOD IN THE END WITHOUT DYING.

MY OPINION ABOUT THE LITTLE MERMAID 2:

THE LITTLE MERMAID IS SUPPOSED TO STAY LITTLE FOREVER OR THE PRINCESS, WITHOUT ANY OTHER MAIN PRINCESS OR DAUGHTER, THAT JUST CONFUSES EVERYONE.

I USED TO PLAY A LOT OS STRANGE GAME BOY GAMES AND SUPER NINTENDO GAMES IN THE PAST, LIKE:

LIKE AVENGING SPIRIT >> KINDA COOL, BUT THE ENDING IS DEPRESSING, AND I DON`T WANT TO GET KIDNAPPED OR LIKE GETTING KIDNAPPED, NOT EVEN IN VIDEO GAMES, JUST IN CASE THE GAME IS ABOUT ME.

ETC.......... I WILL WRITE DOWN MORE LATER

sweatdrop ONCE MY SISTER OR MY BEST FRIEND ALI (RAINBOW7), I DON`T REMEMBER WHO, BUT I THINK THEY BOTH TOLD ME THE STORY, TOLD ME A STORY ABOUT A BOOK THAT THEY READ CALLED : EL VINO A TRAER LIBERTAD A LOS CAUTIVOS, FROM REBECCA BROWN, ABOUT WHEN A WITCH MARRIED THE DEVIL, AND THAT STORY REALLY SCARED ME gonk xp AND I DON`T KNOW WHY IN THE MANGA CALLED: ANGEL DIARY I ALWAYS HAVE TO END UP BEING MARRIIED OR HAVING TO HAVE A MARRIAGE ARRANGED WEDDING WITH THE DEVIL, AND ALSO IN THE MANGA GOJI UN DRAGON CON ANGEL I LOOK LIKE A WITCH OR PROSTITUTE, WHAT ARE WRONG WITH THESE JAPANESE OR ORIENTAL MANGA ??? stressed crying sweatdrop gonk

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Arkangelstar1
Crew

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:51 pm
When I was younger sweatdrop , me, my brother and sister has strange experiences in my house, and in other houses or apartments where we lived. When we fell asleep, when I was completely asleep I felt a strange presence or pressure on my body, I couldn`t move gonk , I tried to wake up, but I couldn`t . I was conscious, but at the same time I felt somebody chocking me, on my neck. stressed I had to battle with the spirit scream , rebuking it, in my half-awaked state in order for it to leave me alone, and let me wake up. I felt like if I couldn`t breathe. IT WAS LIKE SOMEBODY WAS TRYING TO MURDER ME or strangle me IN MY SLEEP eek !!! surprised : O When I finally woke up, nobody was there, or at least nobody visible, nobody i could see. sweatdrop It`s been a long time since the last time this happened to me, but still i wonder why ? and who ninja ? Similar experiences happened to my brother and sister !!!!!!! CHRISTIANS, READING THIS, PLEASE KEEP PRAYING 4 ME !!!!! xp  
-Tending the Flock-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff