Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Cataclysm Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:09 am
You can meet my character. He is not busy at the moment, and he can be easily noticed if your characters scan the surrounding buildings. He's high up, but not so high that you can't see him. I'd interact with you guys of my own volition, but that is out of my characters personality. for the record, Monty is with him. So if you do stop by, remember to acknowledge him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 am
Hmmm... Chronomon DM appears... What should I do? SUMMON MY OWN!

Now for Hawkmon to try and rally the troops xD  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:54 am
Kazu, I would just warn you that Temaka plans to move the RP soon, I think, or something like that so trying to do anything too epic and long might end up being cancelled early.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:18 pm
Ahhh... Now y'see I thought that we were sticking to the Cataclysm thread like in the mini-event from before razz I'll bear it in mind.

Hey Zar! Fancy a nuke on nuke tie? xD  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Awesome Sensei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:11 pm
iAm Techno-san

Hey! My character is a jerk sometimes, not me! Just a quick heads up before you hate me :3 btw I posted.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:17 pm
Kazu Matsumoto
Ahhh... Now y'see I thought that we were sticking to the Cataclysm thread like in the mini-event from before razz I'll bear it in mind.

No i don't because when your evil nothing is ever a tie especially when you're out of control like kuhn is atm. Ill post tomorrow and you'll be surprised.  

ZarAburame

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:51 pm
ZarAburame
Kazu Matsumoto

No i don't because when your evil nothing is ever a tie especially when you're out of control like kuhn is atm. Ill post tomorrow and you'll be surprised.

Now I'm just scared xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:35 am
any where I can jump in? Now that school is winding down, I will have the time, the way and the will!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:12 am
Awesome Sensei

Hey! My character is a jerk sometimes, not me! Just a quick heads up before you hate me :3 btw I posted.
That seems to be a bit of a trend with the characters here from the few that I've seen, I'm sure no one will hate you for it. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:22 am
Blademaster Banryu
Awesome Sensei

That seems to be a bit of a trend with the characters here from the few that I've seen, I'm sure no one will hate you for it. xD

Well not really a "jerk" more like a super controlling very scheming yet all around good for plot development sorta guy. Like

"Yeah sure I will corrupt my digimon to the point in which they breath darkness just normally, but yeah they will still do good stuff right?"  

Awesome Sensei

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:28 am
Awesome Sensei
Blademaster Banryu
Awesome Sensei

Well not really a "jerk" more like a super controlling very scheming yet all around good for plot development sorta guy. Like

"Yeah sure I will corrupt my digimon to the point in which they breath darkness just normally, but yeah they will still do good stuff right?"
Heh that should be interesting. xD Sounds like it anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:30 am
Yes. Although I do have good intentions planned for my character, which is basically research and claiming the world, thus selling stock of it to other companies to examine the growth, claiming it as its own country yada yada, making it a part of the real world in a legal sense. :3 yup yup!  

Awesome Sensei

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:30 pm
Awesome Sensei
Yes. Although I do have good intentions planned for my character, which is basically research and claiming the world, thus selling stock of it to other companies to examine the growth, claiming it as its own country yada yada, making it a part of the real world in a legal sense. :3 yup yup!

So you plan to lower the value to sell it? That is silly. Corrupting the world with viruses wouldn't help. You just need to unify it, and if you can unify it with everyone doing their jobs and working together then you get a higher return.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:37 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei

So you plan to lower the value to sell it? That is silly. Corrupting the world with viruses wouldn't help. You just need to unify it, and if you can unify it with everyone doing their jobs and working together then you get a higher return.

Oh yes you are right. So I should still claim the digital world "Sorta like Columbus stole it from the native americans" And then blam! I can start selling the stock, and mass produce digivices. They would be as common as a cellphone!  

Awesome Sensei

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:42 pm
Awesome Sensei
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Awesome Sensei

Oh yes you are right. So I should still claim the digital world "Sorta like Columbus stole it from the native americans" And then blam! I can start selling the stock, and mass produce digivices. They would be as common as a cellphone!

Stole is part of a society. But I won't get into this debate unless you want to.
Anyways claiming it as your own would work much better, so long as you can really sell it. And then try to sell it as fast as you can, in case you know the digimon object or something. Then with all your money you are rich.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff