Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Event: The Cataclysm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:23 am
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
Name: Lucifer (Truly is Nagato)
Alignment: Terribly Evil.
Biography: Oh...the things. To begin with, Nagato and his friend--Richter--were novice trainers in the Digital World. They had fun, went on adventures, and beat down the bad guys like most tamers did. However...that was then things started to change, for the worse. Dark data had corrupted Nagato's body, and--though they were both powerful in their own respects--Richter wasn't strong enough to stop him. So, the Dark Tamer went on a rampage for quite some time in the digital world, clashing with the Core Guardians of old as well as killing the former Demon Lord High Priestess, Kaya. She had died because of Nagato's realization that her master--Lucemon--had split the boundaries between the real and digital worlds temporarily in a bid to assassinate his parents. They were on the verge of devices that would manually open a bridge between the worlds, and the Demon Lords wanted nothing more than for them to remain separate.

However...their troubles weren't done yet. With Kaya dead, Nagato's rage quelled. He journeyed on his own for quite some time, reflecting upon the mistakes he had made. There was nothing the man could do, and though he could try...nothing would fix the void.

Then, the Digital Plague struck. Nagato and his digimon were only briefly infected by the plague until a surprise appearance from Richter--and his much holier digisoul--cured the two of the plague. It was at that time that Ronmaru died in a bid to revive Lucemon for Kaya.

Much time has passed since his 'death', and Nagato has floated around the Digital World as data, observing, waiting for his chance to return once again and teach the insolent children how true tamers did battle. Even the 'Johnny' and 'Gage' of late would be ashamed to see what had happened to the digital world...how weak it had become. Those men were unable to stop the initial destruction of Azulongmon at Nagato's hands, as well as Zhquiaomon. Now, this very same Dark Tamer is back--having fully mastered the darkness within him--and ready to show the world what it means to be truly powerful.

You know, everything Kaya is, everything she has become, I owe to three guys: Gage, Johnny and Nagato.

These three guys shaped and formed the Blood-soaked Princess, and turned Kaya into my favorite out of all the characters I have ever RP´ed. They gave her a background story so emotional and deep it seems like something out of a real book and not just an RP arch. They were the reason I grew so fond of RP´ing in the guild that I decided to stay here and become a crew member.

I can never thank you enough heart

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:46 pm
No problem, methinks. ;D  

Amias Nicht

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items