Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Roleplay Resources
Youkai Saint's / Martell-Yggdrasill's Profile Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:02 pm
Mine!! biggrin

-Less idiotic approach- This is where I, Martell-Yggdrasill/Youkai Saint, will post my roleplay profiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:49 pm
Profile for Aftershocks

Character Name: Hinnacle (Hina) Alseance
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 22
Race: Half-Elf

Occupation: Nomadic Priestess (She goes around randomly praying [in her own special way])

Alignment: Hopefully Protagonist

Description/Picture: x

Fighting Style: Magic Summoning Circles (Created by using purple chalk in the heels of her boots and dance like movements [usually spinning,] to create an elemental symbol to launch a spell)

Weapon(s): Boots/Mana Chalk (She will kick the enemy if needed/out of Mana)

Skills/Magic: ~Magic~
Fireball- A basic fire spell, quite weak. Launches three fireballs at a target.
Eruption- A fire spell with adequate strength. Creates a miniature volcano beneath the target that spouts lava upwards.
Aqua Edge- A basic water spell, quite weak. Launches three discs of water at the target.
Blessed Drops- A water spell with adequate damage. A bubble appears over the target, falls to the ground, and leaves a puddle where it was. From that puddle, several other bubbles rise up and explode.
Lightning- A basic electric spell, quite weak. Summons a single bolt of lightning from the sky.
Thunder Blade- An electric spell with adequate damage. Summons an electric sword from the heavens that crashes to the ground and explodes shortly after.
First aid- A basic heal spell, quite weak. Heals the target. a small amount.
Nurse- An adequate healing spell. Summons nurses who run in a square shape, healing all teammates a fair amount.
Misfortune Geyser- A strong dark spell. Hinnacle holds her hands out to her sides, and from around the edges of her summoning circle come small, red spheres (like in her picture) the make their way to Hinnacle's feet. She then then throws her hands up, and the spheres shoot up from around her like a geyser, straight up. They then fall to the ground like large, sharp, teardrops, each resulting in a Blessed Drop sort of attack all around the battle field.
Constellation: Twelve Armed Bows- An electric spell with adequate damage. Twelve ghostly looking bows appear in front of Hinnacle and fire in a straight line ahead of them. Their formation may vary depending on how Hinnacle moves her arms, such as a cross-shape, an "s" shape, etc.

Personality: She is a kind person who usually does not get herself involved in big ordeals. She believes in the goddess Martel and has devoted some of her life to her. She can act quite motherly at times, if needed.
Fave Food Type: Onigiri
Bio: Hinnacle lived had a normal life for a child, in Iselia. Her family had a large belief in the church of Martel, and that eventually got to Hinnacle as well. She always enjoyed dancing and drawing, and out of the blue attempted to mix the two together, creating strange patterns on the ground. As she grew, she perfected this technique and eventually managed to cast magic with the symbols she made. When she grew old enough, she left Iselia, about age 18, and explored the world by herself.
Other Notes: Current Title: Girl who Prays her own way
Theme: Sad:Green Eyed Jealousy
Fight: The Sealed~away Youkai ~ Lost Place

Dance Theme: Walking the Streets of a Former Hell

Quotes(s):
Victory - "Show your faith to your God"
"Thank you, Martel"

Low health - "Oh, this is not good"
"Oh my!"
"Uh-oh"

Repeat battle (same enemy) - "One more run around, I see?"
Downed - "I need the rest..."
"Noooo..."
Martel... why...?

Revived - "Thank you"
"Martel, give me courage"

Strong enemy - "O-oh my"
"Martel, give us strength"

Weak enemy - "Please, get out of our way"
Killing an enemy - "I am sorry"
"Rest in piece"

Fleeing - "Martel forgive us!!"

~~~~~

Character Name: Sara Anabarell
Character Age: 12
Race: Human
Alignment: Antagonist
Description/Picture: v
Her dress goes to her mid thighs, she wears white shoes and white socks, both with gold trimming on them.
Fighting Style: Magic
Weapon(s): A rod with a skull (A fake human one) on it, adorn with two small angel wings and a halo which all float close to the skull.
Skills/Magic:
Necro Creation - Sara raises four skeletons from the ground around her that each carry a broken sword.
Skull Circle - Sara creates a ring of fifteen cute looking skulls around herself. After a few seconds, it lifts over her head and goes around another target. One skull's, a pink one (The others are purple), eye's glow and it fires a weak beam from them that bounces off the other skulls in a star pattern. Once on star is complete, the skulls pop away harmlessly. *The spell can be broken if the pink skull is destroyed at any given time, even when it's still being created.
Soul Devour - When Sara has at least one skeleton standing, she can create a shock-wave of energy from the skeleton that hurts those near it (within a five foot area of it) and heals the skeleton a little. *The last part is pretty much useless for the skeleton since they're taken out rather quickly
Night World - Sara creates five purple seals behind that all fire a purple bat-like energy at the target.

Personality: She is childish, and likes looking powerful. She is very stubborn and will try not to cry, trying not to show weakness. She obeys Lady Seraph with all she has got, depending on what she asks.
Fave Food Type: Fish
Bio: Sara was orphaned at a young age. She stayed in an orphanage which was more of a church, everyone teaching her about Martel and angels, which she took in. A few years later, when she was playing outside, she sees a woman, floating above the ground, with a pair of large, white, feathery wings on her back. She instinctively called her an angel, asking if she was a seraph, and followed her. Years later, now she is twelve, Lady Seraph taught Sara about necromancy by giving her a book she had written herself about it.
Other Notes: -She has a few different themes (When/if she is breaking the fourth wall, she'll mention that different theme give her power. Which is false)
-First theme: The Lost Comer

Quotes(s):
Victory - All is for Lady Seraph
Low health - Oh crap!!
Repeat battle (same enemy) - You again?!
Downed - Why?!
Revived - Thank you, Lady Seraph
Strong enemy - L-lady, give me strength...
Weak enemy - HAH!! What a joke!!
Killing an enemy - Taste my power!!
Fleeing - L-leave me alone!!!

~~~~~

Character Name: Naomi Hawthorne
Character Age: 28
Race: Half-Elf
Alignment: Protagonist
Description/Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fighting Style: Magic
Weapon(s): Hammer (She uses it as a staff)
Skills/Magic:
Spells

Flaming Cross - Naomi creates a red cross over top of the target that crashes to the ground and creates an explosion.
Freezing Cross - Same as Flaming Cross, except blue and instead of an explosion it summons up icicles where it lands.
Wild Cross - Same as Flaming Cross, except green and creates a whirlwind of cutting blades of wind.
Storming Cross - Same as Flaming Cross, except purple and summons several lightning bolts to fall to the ground.
Lightful Eight - She creates eight stars around her, each of a different color. The stars fly above her and create a circle. Then, all the stars dart towards the target.
Luminosity Field - She creates five large stars, each a different color than the other, that all fly outwards in a spiral, from her. The fly about four feet away from her before straitening up to face forward and flying straight upwards and disappearing. When the stars spin, they create several small stars in the area between the star and Naomi that vanish after a short while and make a small pop when they impact an enemy. The large stars spin at a pretty fast speed to send away those around her who aren't allies. The large stars do not pop upon impact with an enemy.

Flight - She can use her hammer like a broom and hover off the ground for a while. She can fly with it, but not for very long.

Attacks

Celestial Yo-yo - She creates a star on the end of her hammer which she throws forward. It spins as it flies forward, in a straight line. After several feet, it then comes back to Naomi's hammer and disappears.
Luminous Burst - Naomi thrusts her hammer forward and from the top of the hammer head she sends forward a volley of small, different colored stars, that all rush forward and pop upon impact with a target. The stars, if they hit nothing, disappear after they travel five feet.
Shooting Star - Naomi creates a large star in her hand that she tosses up into the air and hits with her hammer, sending it flying towards something (hopefully the target). It explodes upon impact with anything.
Blazing Rocket - Naomi jumps on her hammer like it is a broom, head forward, and flies forward, spiraling usually, with numerous, harmless, colorful stars cascading out the end of the handle. If she hits something, she'll be sent flying a ways away, with her hammer.
Star Fire - Naomi swings her hammer back and forth numerous times and sends a volley of mid sized stars forward, about six feet, that bounce once and disappear. If the hit something, they pop.

Personality: Naomi is a very apologetic person; if she feels somethings her fault, she apologizes to the person, even if it's not her fault. She is kind, she likes being helpful, and enjoys the company of others. She can stand her ground when she's with others and when she is very determined, she is scared pretty easily, and dislikes being insulted.
Fave Food Type: She enjoys noodles. She'll eat almost any kind of noodles.
Bio: When Naomi was younger, she and her family, her mother, father, little brother, and her, lived in a camp in the land of Sylvarant. They lived a simple life and did their best to survive off what the land gave them. But, they still needed food, and Naomi's father had to care for Naomi's mother, who had fallen ill, so Naomi had to earn money for her family. She had a very hard time keeping one job, so she decided that she would do "odd jobs" to earn money. Her first job was that of a forager and a scarecrow on the side. The crows stole corn straight from her hands. Her second was helping with putting books back on to bookshelves. The entire shelf and its contents fell on to of her. Her third job was an advertiser for something which she doesn't even remember. She actually preformed that one quite well.

She did these jobs for a while, and still does them, to support her family. One day, her father decided that he should take up a job instead of Naomi hurting hersel- I mean, working too hard. Naomi disagreed and said that it was nothing she couldn't handle. Her father agreed with her, but he told her that perhaps it was time for her to move on, and away from the settlement. Naomi didn't want to go, but her family insisted that she should live her own life, and stop being held back by them. Naomi nodded to this and after their goodbyes, she left.

Other Notes: -Title ~ Cluztiful Magician
-Theme ~ Ancient Star Gazer

Quotes(s):
Victory - "I-I did it!!", "YES!! My magic worked!!"
Low health - "Waaaaah!!", "Owie!!", "This is tiring..."
Repeat battle (same enemy) - "Y-you again?!", "Did we just fight your relatives?"
Downed - "No... NO!!", "At least... I did my best...", I'm... sorry..."
Revived - "I won't let you down!", "I'm... I'm awake? Thank you!"
Strong enemy - "C-c-can I take a rain check?", "Ahh... Too powerful!"
Weak enemy - "Hey, I can take these guys!"
Killing an enemy - "I-I got one... YAHOO!!!", "Take that!", "POP!"
Fleeing - "ESCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!", "NOT GOOD!! RUN!!", "WAHHHH!!"  

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:59 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:03 pm
[imgleft]http://i52.tinypic.com/161dp2p.png[/imgleft][align=center][img]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/645/youmu.gif[/img][size=17][color=violet]۞[/color][/size][size=18][b][u]Youmu Konpaku[/u][/b][/size][size=17][color=violet]۞[/color][/size][img]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/clubs/1/87437_thumb.jpg[/img][/align]

[size=11][align=center][u]Location:[/u]
[u]Condition:[/u]
[u]Activity:[/u][/align][/size]

[align=left][i][size=9]"The things that cannot be cut by my Roukan-Blade, forged by youkai..."[/size][/i][/align]

[align=right][i][size=9]"Are next to none!"[/size][/i][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:59 pm
[imgleft]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100808101319/touhou/images/7/7d/Pl09_fc_n2.png[/imgleft][align=center][img]http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6078/6076253254_4b4c5aa433_s.jpg[/img][size=16][color=yellow]☼[/color][color=yellow]☼[/color][/size][u][b][size=18]Yuuka Kazami[/size][/b][/u][size=16][color=yellow]☼[/color][color=yellow]☼[/color][/size][img]http://cdnod.zcimg.com/media/files_thumbnail/user1865/1_1524004da9a0.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=left][i][size=9][color=mediumspringgreen]"Flowers are just as strong as youkai; they can take care of themselves, some can eat living things whole..."[/color][/size][/i][/align]

[align=right][i]"[size=9][color=mediumspringgreen]"And they have someone who will destroy anyone who disrespects them."[/color][/size][/i][/align]

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:52 pm
[imgleft]http://images.wikia.com/touhou/images/b/b2/RinSubAni.png[/imgleft][align=center][img]http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/mBG8PEEbfko/default.jpg[/img][size=16][color=red]·۰•[/color][/size][u][b][size=18]Rin Kaenbyou[/size][/b][/u][size=16][color=red]•۰·[/color][/size][img]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lndbv4P1Hp1qki1l0o1_100.gif[/img][/align]

[align=left][i][size=9][color=red]"Oh yeah, I forgot something. If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left."[/color][/size][/i][/align]

[align=right][i][color=red][size=9]"If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down there."[/size][/color][/i][/align]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:59 pm
[imgleft]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091021105603/touhou/images/e/e6/2c7209f43c0d28a0377f902c33960cd3.png[/imgleft][align=center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091008041853/touhou/images/7/76/GoMSigil-Hina.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=center][size=20][color=mediumseagreen]๑[/color][/size][u][b][size=18]Hina Kagiyama[/size][/b][/u][size=20][color=mediumseagreen]๑[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][color=mediumseagreen][i][size=9]"I take peoples misfortunes to give to the Gods.[/size][/i][/color][/align]

[align=right][size=9][color=mediumseagreen][i]"I wonder how much I can get from you...[/i][/color][/size][/align]

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:15 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image
SECTION 1: BASIC INFO
Character Name: Mamizou Futatsuiwa
Character Age: Unknown
Race: Tanuki (Bake-Danuki if you want to get technical)
Occupation: She can be considered an aid at the Myouren Temple, as she listens to the concerns of others (human or youkai) with open ears.
Alignment: Protagonist
Description/Picture: --->

SECTION 2: ORIGINS
Canon: Touhou
Canon Point: After the events of Hopeless Masquerade (13.5)
Means of Arrival: She was gapped into the world by The Gap Hag Yukari Yakumo.

SECTION 3: REPERTOIRE
Class: Could be considered a spellcaster, what with her use of magic.
Fighting Style: More up close, but she can use ranged attacks as well.
Weapon(s): Anything she wants, she makes. Plus, she uses her sake jug, which is very durable, as it can whack people and not break. [List of skills she can do with weapons HERE]
Skills/Magic: -Mamizuou can create danmaku out of leaves. She can create birds, rabbits, and frogs. The birds fly out in random directions (forwards from Mamizou), the rabbits bounce about, off walls, ceilings, floors, and the frogs just hop up and down. Upon making contact with the target, they burst.
______-Mamizou can still create danmaku normally, but the ones made from leaves are stronger. Normally, she can create birds, dogs, silhouettes of people, and frogs. The birds, people, and dogs are essentially the same, but the frogs create a small explosion.

-Mamizou can change the form of herself and other things, but if there is no resemblance between the base object and the transformed object then it could be seen through. Mamizou has, however, proven to be able to disguise herself as a bonfire and not be noticed.
______-Her disguising powers grow in strength on nights of the full moon.
______-Mamizou can not make her tail or ears disappear, but she can shrink them down to a much smaller size. However, if she gets to excited or surprised her tail and ears will twitch.
______-Mamizou can change the shape of other living things, as she has been shown using tanuki as weapons by turning them into various objects.

-Mamizou also has an assortment of spellcards:
First Duel "Primate Danmaku Transformation": Two human-shaped danmaku appear and stand at the sides of the battlefield, throwing diamond-shaped danmaku at the enemies for a few seconds until they disappear. They also disappear when an enemy collides with them, which causes a burst that deals damage.
Second Duel "Carnivorous Danmaku Transformation": Four dog-shaped danmaku that charge at the enemy/ies and explode upon impact.
Third Duel "Avian Danmaku Transformation": Eight small birds that basically do the same thing as the dogs, only they're flying.
Fourth Duel "Amphibian Danmaku Transformation": Six frogs that hop around aimlessly until colliding with an enemy/ies and explode into diamond-shaped danmaku, or they explode on their own after a few seconds.
Transformation "Bunbuku Hot Soup Bathtub": Mamizou creates (or rather transforms something into) a large kettle, which she appears to be bathing in. Shortly after its appearance, it blows piping hot steam upwards and becomes incredibly hot to the touch. It does not harm Mamizou, though.

Mystic Artes
Transformation "Youkai World Gate of One Hundred Demons": Mamizou creates a Shinto gate and hops up on top of it. From the gate charge several Japanese youkai, who all attempt to run through the enemy, rather than attack them. The youkai disappear after they run a little ways past their target
[Last Word] "Band of 808 Tanuki": Mamizou whacks the opponent and from around them appear many, many other Mamizous who all, soon after, charge in and begin assaulting the opponent as well, create a cloud of dust as each runs in, whacks the opponent, and runs out, disappearing. Eventually, Mamizou, the real one, jumps backwards and catches a large, black ball. She throws the ball at the opponent, resulting in a firework-like explosion.

SECTION 4: PERSONAL DETAILS
Personality: Mamizou is considered to have been brought up well behaved, as she is quite good natured. Although she is friendly and well mannered, she does enjoy mischief, as she will occasionally pulls pranks on humans and watches their reactions. She is friendly towards both human and youkai, despite coming to Gensokyo to be the Myouren Temple's trump card.
Fave Food Type: No specifics, really; she's not picky.
Bio: Mamizou was originally from the outside world; Sado, Japan to be exact. She entered Gensokyo from over seas upon the request of Nue Houjuu, who told her that the youkai needed help, since the saint, Toyosatomimi no Miko had awoken. She would be the youkai's trump card.

Upon her arrival at the Myouren Temple, she was greeted by four people, who all challenged her. She lost, but still remained at the temple as a sort of aid. She has since roamed the surrounding area, listening to others, causing mischief occasionally, looking into oddities such as the Night Parade Scroll, and helping out occasionally when need be.

Mamizou arrived in Sylvarant and Tethe'alla through means of Yukari Yakumo. Yukari created a gap for the bake-danuki to use, as she wished to learn even more about youkai and creatures like youkai in the outside world. Yukari, accidentally, made a gap that lead to a world other than the outside world, but to the two strong youkai it seemed to look about the same.

Other Notes: -Her title is "The Uncaught Tanuki Disguiser"
-Her theme is Futatsuiwa From Sado
-Her normal text will be Brown and her speech/talking text will be Burlywood
-Her jug does actually have sake in it.
-She knows a large amount about youkai and other mysterious creatures.
-She is one of the three strongest tanuki (bake-danuki) in Japan.
-Her large, bushy tail is considered, by her, a mark of her high status as a youkai tanuki.

SECTION 5: QUOTES
Victory - "Now now, what did you expect?"
Low health - "Well this doesn't seem good..."
Repeat battle (same enemy) - "This wasn't my doing, I swear!"
Downed - "It... can't be..."
Revived - "Thank you very much."
Strong enemy - "Let me show you my Ten Transformations!"
Weak enemy - "Can you prove your worth to us?"
Killing an enemy - "Sorry, but you started it."
Fleeing - "You're lucky the full moon wasn't out..."  

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:54 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
~Mamizou Futatsuiwa~
The Uncaught Tanuki Disguiser

Mood:
Condition:
Thoughts: ""
Theme: Futatsuiwa From Sado
Current Form:

Currently With:

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image
Mamizou Futatsuiwa
The Uncaught Tanuki Disguiser
~
Current Form: (form which Mamizou is currently in)

Company: (other characters being interacted with)

[align=center][img]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh523/Youkai-Saint/mamizou100x_zps2ff18b1d.png[/img]
[b][color=green]❦[/color][color=Brown] Mamizou Futatsuiwa [/color][color=green]❦[/color][/b]
[b][size=10][color=burlywood]The Uncaught Tanuki Disguiser[/color][/size][/b]
~
[size=10][b][color=brown]Current Form:[/color][/b] [color=burlywood](form which Mamizou is currently in)[/color][/size][/align]

[size=10][b][color=brown]Location:[/color][/b] [color=burlywood](place character is currently in)[/color]
[b][color=brown]Company:[/color][/b] [color=burlywood](other characters being interacted with)[/color][/size]

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:45 pm
SECTION 1: BASIC INFO
Character Name: Hata no Kokoro
Character Age: Unknown (possibly immortal [apparently])
Race: Menreiki (a form of tsukumogami)
Protagonist or Antagonist: Protagonist
Alignment: N/A
Main or Minor: Main
Description/Picture:
User Image
((Sorry it's not official artwork. There are no official pictures of her yet where her lower half is shown))

SECTION 2: ORIGINS
Canon: Touhou
Canon Point: After the events of Hopeless Masquerade
Means of Arrival: Via Yukari's gap

SECTION 3: REPERTOIRE
Class: Spell Card user
Fighting Style: Mid-close range fighter
Weapon(s): Kokoro can use her masks (the hannyu, the old woman, and the womanly mask) as projectiles as they come right back to her even when hit. He can also has fans and a naginata that she can create. (Here is a list of various skills Kokoro can perform ==> HERE)
Skills/Magic: -Kokoro can manipulate emotions, to the extent that if one of her masks is lost then she will leech the emotion that it possessed from everything around her. She can also make others feel certain emotions as well, if they are near her.

-Kokoro can fire several blue orbs of energy from her hands that fly in random directions.

-Kokoro can send her three masks homing in on the target's current location to deal damage. They fly right back to her once they've reached the location.

-Depending on which skill Kokoro has used, her emotion will change, as well as her skirt color. With her emotions, her projectile attacks change too;
______When the emotion is anger, her skirt will change to a red color and the representative mask will be the hannyu mask. Her projectiles that are normally blue orbs will change to red and not fly in random directions, but in a line a few feet in front of her, where they freeze for a moment and then vanish. Her masks will also fly a much shorter distance in front of her, only a few feet. Thought lacking range, the attacks are more powerful than normal.
______-When the emotion is joy, her skirt will change to the color green and the representative mask will be the womanly mask. Her projectile is a green orb that flies in a straight line. The orb can be charged, its size growing up to as large as Kokoro, thus allowing more damage. Her masks will also now fly in a straight line as well, much faster than normal and only straight ahead.
______-When the emotion is melancholy, her skirt will change to the color blue and the representative mask will be the old woman. Her projectiles are still blue, but instead of flying randomly they are fired in a circular pattern, leaving less room for evasion. Her masks will now fire two short lasers from their eyes, the color of the laser coinciding with color of the emotion that the mask that fired it represents (old woman = blue, womanly mask = green, and hannyu = red)

SPELL CARDS:
Possession "Four Humors Possession" - Kokoro charges up her energy and releases it all at once around her in a golden burst, dealing damage to enemies nearby and sending them back. However, if she has an emotion equipped when she uses this spell, then it causes certain effects to those nearby;
______-If anger is in use, then the energy released will be red in color. It will cause those nearby to feel angry, enemies targeting her more often and with greater resolve.
______-If joy is in use, then the energy released will be green. It will cause those nearby to feel happy, not wanting strife as much and thus fighting with less resolve.
______-If melancholy is in use, then the energy released will be blue. It will cause those nearby to feel saddened or melancholic, not wanting to fight against Kokoro and thus targeting someone else.
After the spell, the emotion she currently has in use is used up.

Angry Mask "Mask of an Angry Hated Wolf" - Kokoro equips her fox mask and leaps into the air, becoming surrounded in blue energy formed in the shape of a fox's head. She can fly up and down with this, unlike the skill form. It lasts a little bit longer than the skill form and deals more damage. This can be used from a distance away.

MYSTIC ARTES:
Melancholy Mask "Those of Qi Fear the Earth" - Kokoro equips herself with the old woman mask and kneels. She then raises her hands into the air and from beneath the target spouts blue energy (could be describe as spectral fire, kind of), along with several old woman masks that fly up and crash into the opponent. If the attack lands properly, the opponent will most likely be lifted off their feet.

[Last Word] "Dance of Empty Masks: Noh of Darkness" - Kokoro reels back and then punches the opponent with her hyottoko mask. From around them, several more masks fly and block those outside of the attack from seeing inside. Kokoro then proceeds to attack the target with her fans and naginata, only flashes of their silhouettes being seen as this occurs. Kokoro then finishes with a upward slash with her naginata.
______-The target is forced to wear the hyottoko mask for the duration while Kokoro's mask changes
______-The attack is reminiscent of a sort of play or dance

SECTION 4: PERSONAL DETAILS
Personality: Kokoro is quiet, yet childish. She is an eager learner and enjoys the stage. She often sues her masks to convey her current emotion, but after the events of Hopeless Masquerade she has become less reliant on them, developing a sense of self.
Fave Food Type: Unknown
Bio: Kokoro's whereabouts before the events of Hopeless Masquerade are un known, but it is known that the 66 masks that she possesses were made my the Shoutoku Prince, Toyosatomimi no Miko.

Kokoro lost her Mask of Hope in Gensokyo, causing the events of Hopeless Masquerade to enfold. Without her mask, her other emotion masks began to go berserk and drain hope from her surroundings. The humans of the Human Village, without hope, turned to the religious leaders as a source of hope. Kokoro is later found by the heroine to be searching the Human Village in vain for her Mask of Hope, and once she is defeated, the heroines attempt to find a solution for her hopelessness, though, none working.

Mamizou sees this and confronts Kokoro, telling her to stop relying on her masks and discover her ow, true emotions by meeting people and fighting them, which is normal in Gensokyo. Once she has discovered her own emotions, she finds herself mad at the religious leaders for taking advantage of the people and confronts all three at once.

Kokoro lives peacefully in Gensokyo now, visiting the religious leaders every so often and performing kagura as well as other dances or stage-like activities.

Kokoro has come to Aselia to try to find Mamizou Futatsuiwa, who has been lost due to Yukari's laziness.

Other Notes: -Her speech color will be Light Pink and her normal text color will be Medium Turquoise
-She possesses 66 different masks, but I will only be using the ones she uses in game to represent her feelings (HERE)
-Kokoro performs Kagura, which is a dance to worship the gods.
-*Spoiler*Kokoro's Mask of Hope was taken by Koishi, as it allowed people to see her as well as giving her the emotion of hope*/spoiler*

SECTION 5: QUOTES
Victory - "Hey hey, this is the face for [insert current feeling/act here] [holds up ____ mask]"
Low health - "My arms feel heavy..." "This is the face for tiredness [holds up monkey mask]"
Repeat battle (same enemy) - "What mask should I use for this situation...? [holds up womanly mask/default mask]"
Downed - "Ah~ I'm so... tired...
Revived -
Strong enemy - "Fight me for the title of the strongest! [holds up fox mask]"
Weak enemy - "Too weak, so boring... This is the face for sadness. [holds up hyottoko mask]"
Killing an enemy - "Hey hey, This is the face for rebuff. [holds up hyottoko mask]"
Fleeing - "What do we do...? [holds up hannya mask]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image
Hata no Kokoro
The Expressive Poker Face
~
Current Mask: (current emotion she is feeling or trying to show)

Company: (other characters being interacted with)

[align=center][img]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh523/Youkai-Saint/kokoro1_zpsac6cd597.png[/img]
[b][color=lightpink]Hata no Kokoro[/color][/b]
[size=10][b][color=mediumturquoise]The Expressive Poker Face[/color][/b][/size]
~
[size=10][color=lightpink][b]Current Mask:[/b][/color] [color=mediumturquoise](current emotion she is feeling or trying to show)[/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][color=lightpink][b]Location:[/b][/color] [color=mediumturquoise](place character is currently in)[/color]
[color=lightpink][b]Company:[/b][/color] [color=mediumturquoise](other characters being interacted with)[/color][/size]

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
Roleplay Resources

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items