Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Moon Rise Wolves

Back to Guilds

The greatest Moon Rise related guild ever! 

Tags: Chat, Discussion, Moon Rise, Roleplay, Wolf 

Reply Roleplay
The Darkwood Forest (Forsaken Shadows Land) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:50 pm
"Oh excuse me I forgot you were unconscious the entire time a while back." Silver felt silly for forgetting this. "I am Silver, leader of the Forsaken Shadows Pack. That red wolf over there on the crystal is Arkion, and the one that doesn't shut up is Ashur. I healed you in the woods and your wife carried you back here. And now I shall assign everyone their rank. Don't worry, if you don't like it now or later, you can change." She circled around everyone, looking at every little detail. Making sure to give everyone the right role was crucial to a strong, successful pack. She stopped back were she had begun. "Vivan, you will now be know as one of the pack's warriors, and you husband a scout, so that you two may always be close. And Ashur, I can't believe I'm saying this... but you will be my Beta. Hope fully you can learn to get along with everyone." She smiled kindheartedly at him. "And of course Arkion you already have a rank as our hunter."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:11 pm
Arkion got up from his crystal chair, and stretched. He could finally get a nice little work out. "Alright Ashur now that that's done, how about we get to it?" He yawned and stretched his sore calf out from sitting. Arkion continued to get ready for the little scrap.  

ieatdog

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:23 pm
Ashur spun the stick around his fingers and started to walk towards Silver and poked her in the soft part of her side with the dull end of the stick. "Me? Shut up? I always have something smart to say, and more importantly why would you want me to stay quiet? I provide educated insight to this marry band of misfits." Once again talking jokingly still being egotistical, judging the dysfunctional group.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:49 pm
When the stick had touched her, it froze completely into an icicle. Some of the frost even began to reach Ashur's hand and it too became chillingly cold. "Something always to say, yes. Something SMART to say, no." She laughed "And I do quite enjoy my little band of misfits. After all, opposites attract." She headed towards Vivan and Kano. "I'd like you to show me a little bit of your power now that everyone has their ranks please, you too Ashur." She said with all joking asides. If she knew the abilities of everyone, she could then use this to an advantaged whenever seen fit to use it.  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:38 pm
Kano and Vivian (who was now fully awake) looked each other in the eye and laugh at one another. "Ahaha, Silver right?" Kano asked, " I think you might have mixed our roles. I know Vivi is not suitable for fighting even though she brawls from time to time."
Vivan respond afterwards, "And I know Kano is not suitable for running since I'm faster than him." She giggle softly at him.
"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny Vivi," Kano gave her a one-armed hug and a kiss on her cheek while looking back at Silver with a smile, "I hope this clears up the rankings, Silver."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:50 pm
Ashur slammed the stick against the ground letting it shatter into ice crystals for amusement. "Please retract that statement, because i find myself in disagreement with just about every decision you have made thus far, and i am in no way shape or form attracted to you." He argued then shifting his tone more jokingly saying "Despite how much you obviously want me to be, after all im charming and handsome, and regardless of the conflict i do so love to cause with those whom i really have no preference for or against, put me in a position of authority." He smiled and made a heart with his hands at Silver as a joke. He then turned his focus to Vivan and Kano "I think she got it spot on, from what i have seen Vivan is far more capable of a fighter at least at this point than gimpy the 3 legged wonder mutt, but that doesn't mean we cant let him sonder around aimlessly as a scout." Belittling Kano for his injuries again but at the same time showing at least some admiration towards Vivan for standing up to Ashur.  

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:39 am
Vivan soon glared and gritted her teeth at Ashur for insulting Kano. Her eyes soon turn to ice and wishing if stares can kill, she wish her glare would kill Ashur. Kano only saw a brief moment of exchanges to see how much hatred Vivian has against this man named Ashur.
Kano look at Ashur, "It's Ashur right? Well here's a little advice for you," He smiled mischievously while speaking a deep tone, "Keep your damn nose out of our business. Besides, don't you have a sparring to attend?"
Even though he said it in a civilized composure, he was pretty much upset and irritated for Ashur to mess with his wife.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:29 pm
"Alright then the roles of your ranks shall be switched. Sorry had a slip of the tongue there for a moment." Silver began to grow tired of the ridiculous fighting between the couple and Ashur. "If you three don't be nice to each other, I'm going to have to put you in time out like little kindergarteners. Now is that what you want?" She sounded slightly irritated but still had a smile on.  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ieatdog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 pm
"Oh dear..." Arkion sighed. They did not want to get on Silver's bad side. He slowly backed away from the arguing and sat back down onto his crystal chair. "Well, whenever your ready to start Ashur. And heads up, I wouldn't push Silver to 'time out' if you knew what was good for you man." He shook his head as if he had been there before. After all, he had known Silver since the very beginning of pack.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:35 pm
"Hunny..." Vivan was grabbing onto Kano's arm, "Let's just leave this matter. Why don't we get some fresh air, okay?" Kano looked at Vivan and noticed that it wouldn't be best to fight and argue for such a nonsense thing. Besides, he needed to recover quickly if he doesn't want Vivan to worry about him.
He kiss Vivan's cheek and look at Ashur, Arkion, and Silver, "Sorry about that. We'll stop this nonsense. Anyways we'll see you later then."
As Kano was getting up with the support from Vivan helping him up, they both walk pass Silver and Ashur and then out of the cave.  

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:24 am
Ashur was done arguing with them, seeing them leaving stopped Ashur from leaving himself. He was starting to feel claustrophobic around them. "As much as i love butting heads with those two, isn't it my business? You put me in a position a step below top male, Im simply trying to point out is Kano really a fighter he had to be dragged here and woke of lost and confused?" Ashur was going to turn to just voicing his opinion the butting heads with everyone game was starting to get old and it was pretty obvious he didn't have much power, but it was time to make changes and make his role concrete. He stopped himself and rubbed his temple. "If you really still wanna go through with this Arkion."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:54 pm
"Of course I do. Gotta work out these muscles you know." Arkion refused to take back his words. He wanted to get stronger, just as any wolf would. After all, everyone has room for improvement. "If you don't want to I understand completely." He smiled. "I'll just sprawl with Silver in that case, even though she's on a whole different level." He raised his body temperature, as to increase his fire abilities for whoever he did end up sprawling with...  

ieatdog

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:24 pm
Silver watched Vivan and Kano leave the cavern. "This could be quite amusing." She was talking about the fight that was about to happen between Arkion, and Ashur. She was interesting to see which of them were stronger, and to find out what Ashur's abilities were. She lifted her paw, and from the ground blue crystals grew up and formed a lovely front row seat. Silver sat down and awaited for them to begin...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:01 pm
~Grim strolled gracefully through the caverns entrance with an ominous grin breaking across his mean muzzle. He paused, resting his hind legs on the cold cavern floor and let his dark crimson eyes scan the wide area. He stood and began to walk towards Silver as words began to form behind his canines. ~ What and interesting group. ~He heckled as watch their attentions turn towards him.~  

grim1991

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Ashur smirked and began to pace again. "No i'm simply giving you a chance to back down before you get yourself hurt." Ashur wasn't trying to be cocky but he knew what Arkion's powers were, that benefited him. Secondly he could use his own abilities to negate Arkion's, and finally the environment was on Ashur's side. "Your call." Ashur said simply still sizing up Arkion.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff