Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Moon Rise Wolves

Back to Guilds

The greatest Moon Rise related guild ever! 

Tags: Chat, Discussion, Moon Rise, Roleplay, Wolf 

Reply Roleplay
The Darkwood Forest (Forsaken Shadows Land) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:40 am
Ashur smiled and said "One must weight the pros and cons of every decision before it is made, i cant exactly take a mulligan without it turning into a bloody spectacle." He started to pace around slowly, looking over the clearing where so much had taken place in so little time. "I suppose i could tag along for a while." He said quickly insinuating they get going now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:52 pm
"Alright then," She smirked. "Let's get back to the camp grounds. She turned around and began to walk. They soon came upon the two enterences. Instead of going in the way that the other pack members did, she took the underground burrow route. "This is a second enterence to the cave," She told Ashur. "In case something happens to one, there is always another. But from the burrow, you may only get through in your wolf state, unless you plan on crawling on your hands and nees of course." She walked in and the dirt floor took a steep decline, and then back to incline. In no time, they had been in the cave. The crystals sparkled all around. She saw that Arkion, Vivan, and Kano had been resting on top of the hay. "Feel free to make yourself at home here Ashur," She flicked her tail and dismissed him to whatever he wanted.  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:50 pm
Ashur shifted into his wolf form and followed closely behind Silver. He scanned the area taking mental notes of markings near and around the back entrance to this den. "I the fact you have a back up entrance, but how easily seen is the main entrance, and do we have little woodland creatures running in and out of the main opening of the cave?" Ashur asked, wanting to know that the den was secure and not just any enemy clan member or random large predator could find the cave easily. The cave was modest he wouldn't find the comfort of a warm bed like that of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 pm
"We usually have patrols standing guard at the main entrance, but because its winter time, I think we'll be fine for now since any bears wouldn't be up at this time. And as for the burrow, it occasionally brings in a lovely snack." She licked her chops at the thought of a tasty little meal. Silver then began to blush at how there was barely anything in the cave. It only had an unlimited supply of water, sometimes a few fish, sparkling crystals, and yet only hay to sleep on. "Perhaps the next time I go out I'll find something more suitable to rest on." She turned towards the resting members. " Once everyone is all healed up, I shall assign you your rank." She said it to whoever had still been awake.  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:42 pm
Ashur paced around and scratched his nails against the rock of the cave wall. "one benefit this hole provides is with the right supplies and a little constructive know how this rock can be very malleable" He walked towards the main entrance of the cave arms spread out straight to sides and hands pointed forward. "Not exactly subtle but a gate would nicely eliminate the need for patrols, simply someone to watch the front door." He let his imagination run wild with possibilites. "If we would like to eliminate the labor of rearing down the mansion im sure tucked away in the woods somewhere there must be a mill of some kind." He looked back and Silver now "But im just shoot around ideas."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:03 pm
"Well those are very good ideas indeed." Silver slurped some of the fresh water from the pond. She walked to another hay pile and slumped down, somewhat exhausted. she put her canine head down on her paws, but did not close her eyes for sleep. She did not yet trust all the new members yet, but rightfully so. "Arkion, get me when Vivan and Kano are done resting so I may assign the ranks."  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ieatdog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:12 pm
"Fine, fine." He sighed and stretched out. He already knew his rank, so he could care less at the moment, even though it was very special, and spiritual to the pack. Arkion got up and stretched his resting muscles. "Hey Ashur, wanna have a little sprawl after the pack announcement? Gotta work these muscles out yah know." He smiled at him like a fox.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:10 pm
Ashur smiled back at Arkion "Got into that spat with Hector guy first, now your looking to start into it with me?" He stopped himself and chuckled "...alright." Ashur already fancied himself top dog as far as he was concerned with this pack, might as well make sure everyone else knows what he already knows.  

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ieatdog

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 pm
"Oh no dear sir, you've got it all wrong. This is just a friendly little brawl is all." He smiled cattily at Ashur. Arkion hated fighting, but he knew he had to work on his skills more. After a while he yawned in impatience. "No one can be that slow at healing," He sighed. "I wanna get out and go!" He moved his front paws around a bit in a jumpy motion. His hyper activeness was beginning to kick in.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:02 pm
Ashur grabbed a small stick and paced drawing and imaginary line on the ground. "Friendly, no matter what way you look at it doesn't go with brawl, comrades or not." Usually any legitimate fight quickly grew out of hand, upon hearing Arkion's response to the slow recovering couple Ashur smirked going back to what he said in the woods. "Precisely why i said to just put the mutt down, from what i gathered the b***h torn him up which is more then likely why he is a wolf in the first place, pretty sad actually" He stopped and ran the stick along the rock wall. "Fast doesn't exactly describe his healing process, even with Silver's half assed patch job." Ashur glanced over to Kano and Vivan.  

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:25 pm
Kano stirred from his sleep due to the icy cold healing and from the arguments echoing within the cave. He slowly sat up and look around. "Ugh... Where am I...?" He thought but when he turn around, he saw two men talking something about a brawl.
He scratched back of his head and spoke loudly to the two men in front of him, "Hey... can you tell me where am I and who are you guys...? And how the hell am I in here?"
Vivan stirred from her sleep as well but she went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:50 pm
Ashur grinned again and put his hand under his chin as if thinking "hmm where to start, you see your in a giant hole in the ground, and we were told to bring you here by the pack leader Silver after she patched you up; if you call it that." being as vague as possible to just confuse Kano more if possible. "and as for where you got those wounds in the first place, and who is to blame for you being brought here in the first place...well judging by the marks you can blame your mate for that, seems like she went rabid and decided to turn you into a chew toy." Ashur's grin just growing after saying this.  

Spiral Rider

Dapper Hunter

5,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:13 pm
When Kano heard the man in dark clothing saying that he's in a cave (maybe) and that his wife torn him into the state he is in. Although his mind was a bit fuzzy after going through the transformation, all he remember was his wife being bitten by a stray wolf in the mansion and she transformed into a wolf. She became insane for a moment and attacked him which cause him to transform into a wolf as well.
Out of the corner of his eye, Vivan was sleeping next to him and he grin gently. He look at the man and laugh, "Haha well as long as I'm with my wife, I don't care if she bit me and made me into a wolf or becoming a chew toy you would say. Wouldn't you be happy to be together with the one you love?"
As Kano said that, he took off his shirt and rip it to pieces. He smashed the ice bounding his wounds and in replace, Kano used the pieces of his shirt to tie up the wounds as medical bandage tape.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:58 am
Silver turned at the sound of Kano's voice. "Oh, your awake it seems... and just when your wife is not." She sighed with a slight smile. "If you wouldn't mind making her up so that I may assign ranks and then Arkion and Ashur can fight everything out so that Ashur can just shut up now." She giggled a little on the inside. She sat down and awaited for Ashur's next abrupt comment.  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wolfero_Nyx
Vice Captain

Helpful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:46 pm
As Kano was finishing up tying his left thigh wound, he heard a voice next to him and to his surprise, a large blue wolf with crystals around her body. "Ah, I didn't notice you there," he gave the blue wolf a smile, "Yeah, I'll wake my wife up then."
Although he looked calm on the outside, Kano was still confused with the situation and why he ended up in a cave for some reason. As he lean down close to Vivan's face, he whisper gently to her ear, "Vivi... wake up now. Come on, wake up." He gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Vivan stir from her sleep from listening to Kano's voice. She stir for a while until she finally and slowly open up her eyes to see her husband's sweet face. "Mmmm, good morning hunny-bear... Or is it the afternoon?" she said sleepily while getting up from the hay.
Kano respond, "Haha, well I don't know but that large blue wolf over there is going to assign us some ranks."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff