Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Moon Rise Wolves

Back to Guilds

The greatest Moon Rise related guild ever! 

Tags: Chat, Discussion, Moon Rise, Roleplay, Wolf 

Reply Roleplay
The Darkwood Forest (Forsaken Shadows Land) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:36 pm
After awakening from a deep sleep at the Mansion, you have chosen to venture into the woods. You don't know who you'll find there... or what. All you know is other werewolves are there because you can see fresh tracks from them. And the story continues between the battle of the werewolves and humans... (continue story)

The Darkwood Forest Description: Lovely greenery surrounds everything, along with some rocks and a few cliffs. Looks like any regular forest.

The Pack's Cave Description: The entire cave is made completely of crystals from the inside. In the middle of everything, there is a stream that had fallen through the ceiling and created a pond. There are two entrances, one is the main cave opening, and another is a medium-sized burrow that leads to the inside. There is a specific place where everyone sleeps/their own ranks area. Healers, and Shamans are together, Alphas and Betas are together, Queens, pups, and pup watchers are together, and all other ranks are together, e.i. hunters, scouts, warriors, etc. (So there's like a little section for each rank to sleep/hang out)

(Note that in the beginning you are not apart of Silver's (my) pack. To join, just role play here a bit and you will be assembled into the pack. This doesn't mean you start at the bottom of the pack ranks. Your automatically given the title that you chose when you made your wolf. Also, if your in an enemy clan, the same goes for you. Questions?)

Map Of Entire Forest:
User Image

Map Of Inside The Cave:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:25 pm
Silver looked around the forest skies. Everything was quite and peaceful. No hunter was in the forest trying to kill off her race for the time being. She liked that nothing bad was happening, but at the same time, she hated it. It meant that nothing fun or interesting was happening to make her fur stand up. Silver loved getting her adrenaline going. Growing bored, she began to return to her pack.  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ieatdog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:58 pm
Arkion stood on guard while Silver was gone for a walk. He awaited her return silently. Usually, he would be out hunting and not be doing a Sentinals job, but Silver had given him strict orders not to leave until she had returned. She didnt want her land to be taken over while she was gone. Now he thought he heard the pawsteps of her returning, and he looked in the direction that they had been coming from.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:01 pm
Silver returned peacefully and looked at Arkion. She nodded to signal that he had done well. "Before you go on your way, I have one last thing I would like for you to do." She said. "Go to the Mansion from where which we all came, and look if anyone else has woken up from their sleep. I advise that you go in your human state, as to not scare anyone off, or get yourself into any danger."  

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ieatdog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:05 pm
Arkion agreed to do Silver's wishes, and went off on his way. Halfway through the journey, he morphed back into his once human state. Short red hair was partially covering his green eyes. A regular striped shirt and jeans had appeared on his body as well. But his fangs and claws remained the same. Arkion finally arrived at the Mansion. (going to mansion)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:37 pm
Jack was leant up against a thick frosted tree, his light blue eyes narrowed towards the mansion before him. He was up on a hill just high enough to peer at the pack, a little scouting of his own, though that really wasn't his job he was a bit better at it then a few of his own rebel wolf companions.

His eyebrow raised as he caught sight of their pack leader, "Only a female?" he chuckled lightly to himself, it wasn't uncommon for there to be a strong female alpha running the club but Jack always enjoyed cutting down the males.

With a soft humming he pushed off the tree and tore what little clothes he had on and morphed into his wolf form. There was a smile spread on his furry face and with a quick breath he threw his head back and let out a howl his tail wagging as he did so. It echoed through the forest enough that what it hit the mansion it was only but a whisper in the wind. Grinning Jack bolted from his position leaving a trail of frosted paw prints in the dirt. He'd soon make himself known to this pack but for now he'd watch like all predators and see just how good they all are.

I Bitter Frost I

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:15 pm
Silver was shaken by the sudden howling sound she heard. It was nearby too. She closed her eyes and let her senses take over. A draft of wind caught her nose. No enemies were too close that they could cause a threat. But still... she didnt want to take any chances while she was alone, and hid in a nearby cave that had been abandoned when her pack had first moved into the area. Nothing but a few spider webs had been left behind from whatever was living there.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:48 pm
Jack ran through the forest his movements light and fast like the wind the only evidence of him was the light snow left behind. He came to a slow prowl as he beard the path towards the mansion.

He sighed and looked around a quick sniff of the air caused him to perk his ears forward. "My my the queen has come out to play" he spoke with a soft cheer in his voice. It might be a good idea for both leaders to introduce themselves, after all one should know there enemy.

Jack sore no reason to hide and stepped out into the path, out in the open and exposed to anyone. He didn't fear being seen even hunters didn't faze him though they were a threat to his land. His large tail swayed behind him as he waited patiently for her next move.

I Bitter Frost I

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:55 pm
Silver sniffed the air once more as she lie waiting in the pitch black cave. She couldn't smell anything because she was too deep inside. So she came to the entrance and took in a sniff. Her was was only picking up one scent, and it was unfamiliar. "I can take on one intruder," She thought to herself. How hard could it be? After all, she was the alpha and her responsibility to protect her land. Silver made up her mind and dashed out of the cave. She noticed trails of ice on the forest floor, and followed them. Finally, the trail ended, and with a quick ,movement of her paw, she came to a stop in front of a mysterious wolf...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:10 am
Jack's his turned slowly to face the new wolf, his head a slight tilt to the side as his light blue eyes darted across her features. He grinned at her and with a flick of his tail he introduced himself, "Greetings young Alpha" his eyes narrowed at her "I'm Jack, most call me Frost for obvious reason but you may call me as you wish" he chuckled.

He was a fairly large wolf but that was due to his thick fur which helps to enhance a fw of his own features, "Pretty little home you have" he gestured towards the mansion in the distance with his nuzzle before moving his attention back to her "it'd make a fine addition to many of my own estates" Jack grinned his intentions for being within another wolfs territory has now been known. He smiled settling down to allow her for her next move.

I Bitter Frost I

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:18 pm
(The mansion is no man's land, my land is the forest we're in right now)

"Greetings to you as well. I'm known as Silver, leader of the Forsaken Shadows Pack." She scanned his body, making sure she memorized every detail. "Unfortunately, this land will never be yours. I warn that you leave now with your intentions and fur still attached while you can. I don't take too kindly to intruders you know." Her body remained stiff. Silver didn't want to make any irrational actions that may lead down the wrong path. She glared at Jack with a stern face, awaiting to see his abilities.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:06 pm
Jacks eyes narrowed at her and he let out a soft snarl but his expression softened and he smiled back at her, "Oh I’m sure it will, I’m very keen on expanding my own land. I wonder have you heard of the Shadow Lords. Well I’d be their Alpha" he sighed as if he'd said such words to many times.

"Please don't be soon defensive Mrs Sliver, if i were going to take this forest from you i'd have brought a bit more then myself" he chuckled taunting her "or by the looks of your numbers perhaps i can take it by myself" Jack shook his head standing up the thick hair on the back of his neck stood up with anticipation. He too wasn't sure as to what might happen but a fight would be interesting been such Alphas.

(oops sorry ahahah xD)

I Bitter Frost I

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:44 pm
(lol no problem x))

Silver gave him a deep growl for taunting her. "Don't think you'll be able to defeat me just so easily because you have a slight advantage in numbers." She barked. "You are talking to the Alpha after all, it takes serious skill to make it this far." She narrowed her eyes. "If your not planning on taking my land now, then what exactly ARE your intentions at the moment?" She questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:14 pm
"Well for staters, i have a wolf of mine already in that mansion and i'm waiting for him to come already. And second it gives me a good understanding of your pack, What kind of a leader would i be if i didn't know all i could about others living close by" he didn't smile now only stared coldy at her. He of all people knew very well how hard it is to gain the rank of Alpha, she shouldn't be so quick to asume such things after all the pack he leads is a lot of work to maintain then hers. There not all savage beasts as some might think.

Jack soon smiled and started to cirle the female Alpha, she had her chance to size him up and now it was his turn. Slowly and cearfuly he rounded her keeping a close eye on her and the mansion for signs on his follower.

I Bitter Frost I

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:46 pm
Silver knew that she'd have difficulties taking on an alpha with one of his pack mates. She too fell into Jack's pattern of circling. She kept her eyes locked with his. Her claws sank into the moist earth, bearing her teeth she let out a sharp growl. There's was no way she was going to run away. Silver let the hidden ice shards peak out of her white and blue mane. They sparkled like crystal when the sunlight dappled down from in between the patches of trees. Her claws, and teeth also crystallized with the hidden ice. "Let's see just what kind of alpha my pack will be up against since you have no intentions of leaving." She sneered  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff