Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Hmmm intristingly enough

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:59 pm
Hey i found this pretty cool i started to mess around with a few spells and other things along those lines and one of those was my Chakara's I noticed a few of mine were dirty ~P.S. for those who dont know..-some dont-Chakara's are the energy points in our body and if too dirty can make us very sick.~ So i tried ~of course~ to clean them and so i went about it this one way and that was drawing them! ill upload it once im done it has the symbols of that chakara's and alot of other things to. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:43 am
That seems like a neat method.  

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:26 am
smile ........OMGosh i totally forgot to put the part in how that affects the chakara's O_O im such a dope sometimes ^__^ ok im going to tell every one why this works out to clean your chakara's (at least it works for my chakaras) Ok...~takes deep breath~ So this method brings the picture of Your chakaras to your brain and drawing it i think may make both sides of your brain realise that your chakaras should look like that so your body automaticly start to take action and move your energys threw the Chakaras differently putting your dream mind and your waking mind into a sort of cleaning mode intell the chakara's that you drew out are clean biggrin ....i wonder did that make sence to anyone? ~hardly made sense to me O_O and im the one who wrote it....lol~

The Occult Research Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games