Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Events
Storm's Co-owning and Re-homing mini Event [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:58 am
"Lynix, [renogoran] can sooth your ill-temper."

prompt:2(wanting a reunion)...and a bit of 1

Lynix had been alone for quiet some time, he was quickly reaching is first full year of life. a year where only once had he come in contact with his sibling Aero. Seeing so many foxes with parents he had begun to wish to meet his mother for the first time."In sure she doesn't like me all that much now." He had been watching silently for some time, she had found a mate, and given birth to 4 more children. His sisters and brother. Maybe they would want to meet him, to know they had another brother. They could use a brother who could fend off other Daevas when mom wast around right?
Lynix packed up is what worldly possessions he had on a small bundle of cloth some human once dropped while running from him, and slung it around his neck.He knew this may be the last he saw of this home of his, this sad shell of a cave. But the only thin on his mind now was to find his mother and apologize for never letting her be there for him."alrght mom, aero....Im gonna find you all...so maybe we can be a family."

after traveling for some time he ran into a small black and yellow kit, Its fgolden eyes stared at him, then moving to sniffing the large daeva in front of him. Lynix didn't Budge only looked at the kit puzzled. after a bit more sniffing the daeva couldn't take it any more."hey can I help you!?" he growled, but was surprised when the Kit didn't waver,instead looked up at him and nodded."You smell kinda like Sayre..." He stated. When he heard the name he stopped. Sayre, wasn't that the name of his mother."how do you know her?" he asked in a mild growl attempting to scar the kit again, however the gold and black kit didn't waver yet again."I should ask you that question. But if you must know shes my best friends mom."Maybe this Kit could lead him to his family.He decided it best to ask now."I'm her son...could you bring me to her please?"
The Kit nodded and shook his head."Fine then lets go I know where they live and its not far from here..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:12 am
"Come with Renogoran], I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: (Surma,saphira,cascade, faelin, tinkerbell)

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

Inara4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:55 am
"Come with [Inara4], I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: Faliene, Cascade, Saphira, Surma, Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:19 am
"Come with SilverShieldwolf, I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: Saphira, Surma, Tinkerbell, Failene, Cascade

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:29 am
"Come with Katsura Zanshin, I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: Surma, Saphira, Cascade, Failene

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:14 pm
"Come with Lux_rayne13, I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: Surma, Faliene, Saphira, Cascade

wasluxy

wasluxy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:43 pm
"Ambrose walks amongst the stars for Lux_rayne13"

Prompt One:
It was so fun to meet new foxes, and go new places, and see new things... Like that flower. Right there. That one that was all purple and blue and pink and pretty and shone in the moonlight. Ambrose walked past the fox he'd just met, totally mesmerized. The flower was sooooo shiny... How could it shine so much in the dark like that? The moon... the moon wasn't even out, the male noticed with a frown. No moon... and yet there the flower shone. Shone, like the sun.

He looked back. The fox was gone. Well, most of him. Eyes... eyes shone where the fox had once been. He blinked. The eyes were gone.

He looked back. The flower was gone. What had happened? No. No, he couldn't lose that flower. He had to have it. Panicking, he raced towards the place where the flower had once been. Oh no. He'd ran too far. He ran right off a cliff. Ambrose fell, fell into total darkness...

The landing was soft. Feathers? Yes, feathers. He had landed on the wings of a Phim. Just the wings. No fox attached. Just feathers. Wait. There was the flower! Scrambling he raced after it, but it moved further away. Darn feathers! They were all over his feet, all over his belly... And suddenly he was flying. This wasn't right, he didn't have wings! He was a normal fox!

He blinked. No, wait... He was swimming. Under water. And there was that darned flower again! Under the water? How... epic. Now he really wanted that flower. He swam after it...

And awoke to a dark orange paw poking his ribs. It was all a dream... but wait... what was that light? Outside their den? The male picked himself up, brushed past his concerned looking love, and looked.

It was that flower, shining in the dark, all purple and blue and pink...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:00 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Due to an error on my part(cause Im an uber dork xP) Tinkerbell has been removed from the re-home list. Sorry guys! sweatdrop  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:54 pm
"Ambrose walks amongst the stars for [Nasaiki]"
Prompt one:
Ambrose was extremely happy. After traveling around for such a long time he had finally met another soul. To add to his growing excitement it seemed to another modifox. Ambrose loved meeting new foxes, after all that was how he had met his Sunshine Ciro after all. So one could understand his excitement, even better is they seemed to be in the same tribe as his Sun butt. “So, so Ciro is doing great that’s awesome” Ambrose smiled happily. He had always meant to go see Ciro again only there was this lunar eclipse he just had to see, oh and he had been chasing after this pretty bird and had gotten stranded on the other side of the frozen river right before it decided to thaw. This of course left him with no other way but to wait for it to freeze over again.
Speaking of which there was this pretty flower right behind the vixen he was talking to. Oh it was the same color as Ciro, that lovely dark orange yet red at the same time. The center of the flower was a bright yellow and reminded him of Ciro's sun marking. He should pick it and bring the flower to Ciro. The vixen said they were close to the desert where Ciro’s tribe lay. Only it would wilt by then wouldn’t it. Maybe he could find Ciro and bring him here. Yes then the flower wouldn’t be wilted and he could travel around with Ciro for a while. His tail wagged in excitement at the possible journey ahead.
Suddenly his tail drooped down as he remembered he didn’t know how to get to Solarie. So he couldnt ask Ciro to come look at the flower with him. It was all the way out in the desert after all. He was dark colored too, it would be sad if he collapsed before he got to his sun. Wait…. There was that vixen he had just met, right? She was born in Solarie and would know the way back. Plus she seemed nice too, just sitting there and waiting for him to look at the flower. Perhaps she could take him to see his sun fox. Once again the tail was wagging in excitement.

"Beauty in monotone, shy Azrael let [Nasaiki] ease your nerves."
Prompt one:
Oh how she wished she hadn’t let her friend talk her into this. Then again she supposed she deserved it, after all she had been hanging around him now that one of her first crushes had left her. Then she had given sad and slightly depressed looks whenever her friend had mentioned his own mate. So of course it was only obvious that she start dating again and try to find someone new. However it was a lot harder than she thought. The butterflies in her stomach where rising up in a rebellion. Thus where her friend came in, deciding that she wouldn’t be able to do it on her own he had gone out and found another friendly phim.
She watched as her companion talked to the other male. He seemed nice but overly cheerful. Oh would he like her? Even if nothing came of this she would like some more friends. However she was shy and didn’t do too well when the conversation died away. Such as now she was fidgeting with her tail. Suddenly she opened her eyes and stepped out into view. She could do this, she had gone out with a boy before. It couldn’t be too bad the second time… right?
Slowly she reopened her eyes not sure when she had closed them before and looked at the two male phims standing before her. Her friend seemed surprised that she was out here by herself.
“Hi our friend here has been telling me about you. It’s good to actually meet you face to face. ” He said in a cheery manner stepping closer.
“Um… uh… hi back?” She said nervously. Oh dear, that had to be the worst opening statement ever. maybe she wasn’t quite ready yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:18 pm
"Ariadne bestow upon [Yushika] your grace of heart"

Prompt 2 - Love.

How long had it been since she saw him? How many days? How many had she spent wishing that his warm fur was against hers? She wanted to see her love, she wanted to be next to the one that had filled the void that nature had not been able to fill.

Yet, ever since that violent storm she hadn't been able to find him, she hadn't been able to get back to the dark, beautiful man she had fallen in love with. Now Ariadne felt true sorrow. She had thought when he grew sick that her sorrow had been the deepest pain she had ever felt, yet this was worse. She could not see him, could not know of his fate. She would never know for all she knew, every time she thought this she felt the tears well up, her throat stopping and tightening, and her chest constricting.

It felt like she was suffocating, yet she pulled herself through by remembering his scent. By remembering those pale yellow eyes, how they looked at her and narrowed slightly at his smile. His muscular frame that seemed to fit her perfectly when she went to snuggle. Such a tranquil soul now twisted and broken, all because of love.

As she passed a flower bush her vivid blue eyes flicked to glance at them. She hoped she would not find his body life-less. She didn't want to return here to pick a flower to rest on his grave. She didn't want to, and yet every time she closed her eyes that was all she saw. A body life-less and ripped apart by the storm.

No, nature could never be that cruel. Yet she knew nature well, she knew it could throw a tantrum. Though, even if it had taken him away would she still love it so? She..... she wanted to say yes and yet she didn't know if this was true. Could she lose faith that quickly? Hadn't she lived her entire life accepting nature for its violent fits and then serene bliss?

She barely noticed when her paw nearly tripped over a log, jolted from her thoughts when she felt a nail break, hitting against the sensitive part. Letting out a sharp cry her head raised just to glare back at the log, and then she stopped. Her eyes locked onto something else, something larger, something further away. Something nearly shrouded by shadows, nearly. Though she knew that form, she knew those reflecting eyes.

That was when she let out a sob as the figure approached. Dark fur meshed against light, gentle but strong arms wrapped around the delicate vixen. She could hear them say something but she couldn't make it out over her sobs and pounding heart. Soft whispers, worried licks, she nearly fainted right then and there.

All she wanted was to pour out her heart, her fears and worries and apologies and frantic questions, yet she nearly choked on them. Instead she looked up, squinting when a rough tongue licked away tears, and managing one single word. Just one, and yet it was said so lovingly that even the harshest heart would thaw, just a little.

"Noel."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:29 pm
"Come with xKOVAKtheWOLFx, I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: Surma, Saphira, Cascade, Faliene

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:05 pm
"Come with demon~hybrid, I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: Faliene, Surma, Saphira, Cascade

"Beauty in monotone, shy Azrael let demon~hybrid ease your nerves."
Prompt one~

Oh dear. Azrael really didn't know how she had allowed herself to get talked into this situation. Actually, she did, because her friend did most of the talking anyways. Xanthia always just talked and talked, but Azrael really didn't mind all that. She did, however, mind this whole idea of being set up on a blind date. But she just couldn't tell Xanthia all that! The other 'Phim had gone through so much trouble already. Azrael just sighed, imagining how the evening might go.

The way she saw it, there were two possibilities: either the fox she was to meet was really outgoing, or really shy - her imagination was sometimes just as black and white as her own fur. If the former, Azrael might be pressured to become more outgoing, as Xanthia was already doing to her. Though she knew it wasn't a bad thing, Azrael still fervently doubted her own abilities in social situations. In the case of the latter, Azrael knew that the conversation would go no where, and feared the other fox would quickly grow bored with her. She certainly didn't want that to happen, either.

Overall, Azrael was mentally setting herself up for any sort of disaster. She wouldn't blame the other fox, of course, nor would it be Xanthia's fault. It would just be her own insecurities and inabilities making a folly of it all.

The sight of Xanthia's return pulled her out of thoughts. As expected, she was closely followed by another 'Phim, presumably her date. They landed as the other vixen was in mid-sentence. "-- and this is Azrael, the one I've been telling you all about!" She heard Xanthia say. Azrael gave a small smile in greeting to the two new arrivals, as usual unable to muster
a sound.  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:08 pm
-updated to here-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:20 pm
"Beauty in monotone, shy Azrael let [Yushika] ease your nerves."

Prompt 1 - Meeting a Stranger? Perhaps?
Also in here: Niji.

Azrael didn't know how she met Niji, nor did she really event want to remember really, but ever since she had hardly any peace from the girl. Painfully shy, Azrael found herself stuttering over her words every time Niji rattled on and then stopped, expecting an answer from the grew vixen. The brightly colored 'Phim didn't take no easily, nor did Azrael think she really understood it. So, when Niji had asked her if she had a mate she wasn't surprised at the vixens response.

No... she didn't have a mate. Though once, long ago, she had fallen in love with a orange and white male named Charis. Sometimes she still dreamt of him, such a kind and gentle man. His words were quiet, like her, and yet he still kept her interested. He had called her an angel despite the fact that she herself never felt like one. She was far to simple and clumsy for that! He was truly the kindest man she had ever met, there was no one in her mind that could compare.

Yet it all had to end as most good things do. She had lost him, somehow and somewhere. She couldn't find her way back. At first she had been depressed, though as the days went on the shy vixen healed. However despite this when Niji screamed that she would be finding "Mr.Right" and flew off she felt dread in her heart.

A blind date was the proposal, and she had accepted. She didn't want to disappoint her new friend, but she... she wasn't mentally prepared for this! She wanted romance, not some random meet and greet. But.... romance came in so many different forms... Her cheeks turned a light pink at this though, tail moving to cover her lower half of her face. It wasn't the randomness of it all, really. She was just....shy. She knew what would happen, she'd awkwardly stumble about for words, panic, and say the wrong thing at the wrong time, as always.

The vixen was suited more for kits, sometimes she just thought if she joined a tribe, became a Carer, and spent her life as an old maid she'd be happy. Kits were easy to talk to, adults though? Nnnn. It was a wonder how Niji befriended her so fast.

"Aren't you excited?"

No. She was feeling that unsteady shaking in her legs, that feeling of nausea in her stomach. Oh.... perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if Niji hadn't called it a date. A simple friendly meeting wouldn't be this frightening! Yet still.... she was petrified! What if she made a fool of herself? What if... what if she was seen as boring? Oh then really she wouldn't be able to look at them straight in the eye then! Ohhhh, this was a terrible idea, Niji!

"I...I...uhm..." Her cheeks became a bright red, turning away and showing her back so Niji couldn't see. Niji reached out, paw touching her friends shoulder.

"Azzy?"
"I can't do this! I'm so so so sorry!"

Embarrassed and growing shyer by the second she bolted into the sky, eyes scrunched shut tight to she couldn't see Niji's shocked face. Oh! She was such a fool, no wonder why she still didn't have a mate and kids! Of course the clumsy little 'Phim didn't notice a tree in-front of her, not with her dark eyes shut. So, when she went head-first into it, slid down and passed out on the hard ground it wasn't that much of a surprise.

Though it did surprise an orange and white 'Phim.

(( Occ: // I hope Reo doesn't mind me mentioning Charis. I merely am because of the fact that if I do win her I will throw her at Charis hard-core. I know that boy loved her a lot and she's super cute <3 I love shy characters. ))

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 pm
"Ambrose walks amongst the stars for [Yushika"

Prompt 1 - Woah, flowers and butterfly and Ciro and and and -explodes-

Today was one of the few days Ambrose had woken up before Ciro, and he was going to make the best of it, yup! What he had really wanted was Ciro to be awake, but you had to do with what you had. Besides, harassing and pestering his lover could wait until the sun actually rose, then he could pounce on his sunshine~

What he wanted to do now was go and wait for the sunrise. Ever since he had met Ciro he had found that the sun rising reminded him of his beloved~ Stars didn't interest him as much anymore. It was all about the sun rising and the sun setting, and when both events had happened he could always turn around, gaze at the embodiment of both before him, and lavish him with love~

Slipping out of their den, Ambrose glanced about. He had recently met a new fox named Niosa, she had been rushing past and turned back, seeming to mistake him for someone else. He had an idea of who it was, it wouldn't surprise him if it was Nakki, his son. Either way, she had returned every now and then to help him with finding a present just for Ciro, though left each time in a huff. It seemed Ambroses's undecisive nature perplexed her, and he had learned very quickly that she didn't like being confused and would often storm off, returning a week or so later to try to understand him and his wishes once more.

Hm, he hoped he'd see her today. He wanted to ask her if she knew of anything sun like for his mate. He didn't see Ciro much these days, though it made sense. Ciro came by and slept over at least twice a week, but then he'd return to Solarie, leaving Ambrose behind. Ambrose wanted to join Solarie, but every time he set out to speak to the Elder something would distract him.

Well! If he started now he would make it in time! The Elder would probably just be waking and he could speak to him! Yes, something productive! Ciro would be elated to hear that he would be joining! Grinning ear to ear, he flipped his head so hair fell out of his eyes, happily skipping off.

Though, he was stopped. Anyone would stop if they saw a glowing flower. His eyes had flicked over, crystalline blue orbs widening in awe. Suddenly Solarie was forgotten, replaced by the flower itself. It had decided to occupy his mind completely, to the point that when five minutes passed and he was still sitting there he hardly noticed. He was busy absorbing its beauty, contemplating picking it or leaving it alone. Would it stop glowing if he picked it?

He loved beautiful things, he had a habit of stopping to just stare at them for a bit. Beauty was life itself, and he intended to absorb every beautiful thing so that one day he would die a fulfilled life of happiness, beauty, and love. He wanted to accept every part of the world, though he didn't really notice when something bad happened. Perhaps this got in the way of his search to know the world and its contents.

A gorgeous monarch butterfly fluttered by, his eyes flicking now to look at it. Ah! Something he could touch! His paw flashed, gently herding the butterfly closer to his face. "Oh my god, you are gorgeous!" He purred, rushing off to see if he could capture the butterfly. When he returned he was stupefied by the fact that it wasn't there anymore, slowly realizing that was only natural, and decided to go on his way again.

Only to be distracted this time by a cat...
Then a robin.
Then a eggshell.
Then a badger that wasn't very welcoming.

By the time Ciro woke, eaten, and found his mate he had barely traveled a yard away, caught up by the rising sun. The poor fox was then stuck listening to that mornings events that Ambrose had experienced, laughed, and snuggled up to his purple fool for the evening. Of course, the mission to speak to Solarie's Elder had been forgotten.

For now...

Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces