Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:30 pm
Welcome to my Re-homing and Co-owning mini-event

This is something I've been meaning to do for awhile and even though I'm back again in Modi's a little(slowly getting there) RL keeps picking back up and kicking me in the butt! So it's just not fair for my foxes and their partners to just not get rp'd and just sit and collect dust so here we are. Though some relationships have been broken(all non-lifemates) some of these poor dears just need LOVE.....so one with it we go yes?

Starts: NOW
Ends: EXTENDED Dec. 28th 10pmCST

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:57 pm
The Re-homes!

User Image
1. Surma
2. Tinkerbell
3. Cascade
4. Saphira
5. Faliene

Ok these are the foxes I've decided just need new homes....they've just pretty much collected dust as much as I do love them, they just deserve better.

[color=green][size=14]"Come with [b][username here][/b], I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: (Greatest to least fav.)[/color][/size]

Rules:
-You may only win one of these 5 and this and the roleplay will be treated as different contests...So it is possible to win a fox in both areas.
-Only sign up if you really want the fox and intend to rp them, I DO NOT want to see them collecting more dust. I definitely understand RL can slow one down so Im not saying to have to rp 'said fox' all the time, but just be ACTIVE and rp them every once in awhile.
-I would like for them to keep their original moods(hints of their original personalities?), but you are free to alter their original personalities to better suit you. (will post those below)
-......I don't know xD

Foxes in-depth

User Image
His mood says it all "Silent but deadly" He doesn't say a lot and doesn't show a lot of emotion.....He isn't mean per-say...he'll tell it to you-harshly His name is one of the Finnish God -literal "guardian of the gates to the realm of Kalma, the Goddess of Graves. Surma is a frightening creature who represents fate and violent death. This name can acquaint us with death, the afterlife, and fate"

User Image FiFi is a fun loving and playful young fox. She still has the energy of a kit and as such she loves to play. She does have a serious side, but it's hard to find it. FiFi is a happy-go-lucky fox and will go out of her way to make someone smile, she doesn't like to see any upset or crying. And if it is a good friend you've upset you may hear a few choice words for good ole' FiFi.

User ImageSaphira is an above-average kind soul with a strong love for kits. She is nice to all and does not judge and she has great patience. She makes for a good and willing kit-sitter. She'll face her doubts and problems when she comes to them, she never runs from them. She is good at just listening and being a shoulder to lean on, but she'll try to dry those tears and re-build the bridge so you may cross back over to a happier time.

User ImageCascade is a very fun loving fox that is always at peace with her surroundings. She doesn't take nature for granted and wishes the world could see the worth nature has. Cascade is very laid back, almost to the point of being lazy. It's not lazy according to her it's just 'her head getting lost in the clouds.' She loves to lay in an open flower tree or on a high limb on a tree to fly with the clouds. Cascade is also, at times, a little blond(her mind is still on its way back down from those fluffy clouds XD) In these 'blond' moments she can be plain silly and somewhat clumsy, but that's part of her charm. Overall she is a sweet natured fox that can get along with most personalities and she usually keeps a calm and relaxed state of mind. She loves kits and looks forward to being a mom herself.  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:51 am
The Co-Owns

User Image

Ambrose, Azrael
Ardin, Ariadne
Haru, Lynix, Pyre

These are the ones that are up for Co-own and they will be done via an RP contest and will each have their own individual prompt. They need serious love and at times I can't give them the attention they need.

Rules:

-You may try for each of these 7 foxes, but keep in mind you may only win 1. Also this contest is being treated as a separate contest from the raffle above so it's possible to win ONE from each group.
-Only sign up if you really want the fox and intend to rp them, I DO NOT want to see them collecting more dust. I definitely understand RL can slow one down so Im not saying to have to rp 'said fox' all the time, but just be ACTIVE and rp them every once in awhile.
-I would like for them to keep their original moods(hints of their original personalities?), but you are free to alter their original personalities to better suit you. (will post those below)
-......I don't know xD

Basic Co-own Agreement:

*We would both have sig and rp rights, though at times I dont have time to rp a lot so you would be the primary rp'er.
*I would want to be consulted when it comes to lifemating and need to give the ok and would like to get a BCR(though you would have first pick) from any lifemating breedings or special breedings that result in more then 2 BCRs(Like the raffle breedings that have happened in the past).
*In crack-breedings I just need to be notified and since there are only 2 BCRs that come out of those then that is for you alone, but I also have the right to crack them...so we have to make sure we dont crack them at the same time, lol.
**I think that would be about it? After the Winner are picked Im more then willing to negotiate and am open to suggestions and ideas. I don't bite....too hard wink

Foxes and Prompts
((Because I suck at making prompts, you have freedom to make up your own and not use the one I did manage to come up with. You can also incorporate one of your own foxes in your entry to make it easier))

User Image

Personality: Ariadne is the Greek name for the Goddess of Spring and like her she is sweet and has a warm heart. She also loves the spring, she loves seeing the flowers bloom. Like the spring brings beauty, it too brings rain and storms of wind. Aria is not without her wiles and can take care of herself. She doesn't like violence and she avoids it at all possible, but she will be protective of one injured, being picked on, and she can especially be protective of kits. She is one who attempts to heal with her warmth, and not destruct with her fire.
OTHER: She is in an active relationship with Demon's Noel. They are on their way to being mated and I would really like for them to get there soon as I love the pair to death. Aria would follow Noel to whatever Tribe he chooses as well. Ariadne is one of my very special babies and I luv her dearly.

[size=14][color=deeppink]"Ariadne bestow upon [b][username here][/b] your grace of heart"[/color][/size]

Prompt
You are walking along enjoying a peaceful day when you come across some kits playing, but on a closer approach you see it's not mere play but 2 bigger kits are bullying a smaller and younger one....What do you do?

Prompt option 2
Since I suck at prompts....make up your own. Give me the 'subject' and then your response.

User Image

Personality: Az is a calm but shy fox. She can be free and comfortable about kits, but when it comes to Adults she gets nervous. She has gotten better but she still loses her words and doesn't like awkward silences, they make her fidgety at times. Overall she is a very nice and gentle fox and has the motherly touch.
OTHER: None that I can think of...she is Straight I think though lol
UPDATE: At one time Az was seeing a handsome male 'Phim Charis. They were a cute pair and were maybe on their way to being mates. Depending on Reo's and Charis's feeling there is a chance for a 'rekindling of the flame' here and if so I would love that. So just thought Id put that out there. <3

[size=14]"Beauty in monotone, shy Azrael let [b][username here][/b] ease your nerves."[/size]

Prompt
You've been set up on a blind date by a friend who insists you need to get out there and 'spread your wings'(especially since you have them'. How do you react, what do you say to the rather outgoing fox?

Prompt option 2
Since I suck at prompts....make up your own. Give me the 'subject' and then your response.

User Image

Personality: Pyre is a fan of music and dancing and has a strong love of knowledge. She embraces life like a living eternal flame and in her young life she has journeyed and has only just returned to the lands where she was born. Though she loved traveling and learning of all the worlds cultures, dances, songs, and music she missed her family more and she has come to make her family whole once again and maybe start one of her own.
OTHER: She has come home to find her mother and father splitting up to his absence as well for unknown reasons, maybe things can be mended...only time will tell. Her sexual orientation is leaning towards Lesbian, but maybe Bi...most likely lesbian though just FYI

[size=14][color=deepskyblue]"Dance and sing by the fires light, [b][username here][/b] will join Pyre under the moonlight!"[/size][/color]

Prompt
You've returned from your travels hoping to find your family in one piece ready to welcome you with open arms, but you've found there to be a rift. What do you think about this? Do you have any ideas on how to fix the situation?

Prompt option 2

User Image

Personality:Ambrose simply is Greek for Immortal and he very well may think he is...he is kinda "blonde" at times and he tries to play around and joke a lot....He does have a serious side which he doesn't show often. He is a wanderer and would like to think he knows a lot about the world, but he doesn't...he is unknowing of the pains of the world for he blocks them out and focuses only on the light of the moon and rays of his Sun....he is not blind to it he just doesn't wish to see......He also has a bit of a short attention span.
OTHER: To be mated with Katsura's Ciro heart I would love to see them get the rest of the rp requirements done for that as they are another couple I absolutely adore. I just lack rp muse and time most of the time and he is one of my very special luvs. Ambi would follow Ciro to the Solarie tribe which I've yet had him join so that would need to be done....Im such a procrastinator xP Also has 2 sons with Ardin smile

[size=14][color=purple]"Ambrose walks amongst the stars for [b][username here[/b]"[/color][/size]

Prompt
You've been exploring again and have met a new face when.......Oh what a pretty flower xD No What do you see and how do you react?

Prompt option 2

User Image
Personality:His name means Fiery...simple huh...He does have a fiery and a snappy attitude.....He is kinda solitary and loves the night...despite his looks and how he acts, he's actually quite cautious of fire....he does like to look at it, he's just afraid to get burned.....he is generally nice, but can be kind of arrogant...he is outspoken, but he doesn't have to say things for them to be heard.....he has eyes that will burn into you and he hates being lied too....He can come off as a bit harsh and stuffy at first, but once you get to know him he can be a real sweat heart...
OTHER: He was going to be lifemated to a Vixen-Joou but it fell through with my long absence which is understandable, but both Lisa and myself wish for the relationship to be mended and for them to be mated and live happily ever after so do keep this in mind. Lisa is looking forward to this, as am I
He has 2 Daughters with Joou, one is above also up for Co-own. Ardin is also a member of the Test Tribe Kisetsu(a Hunter). He also has 2 other sons from a previous crack-breeding with Ambrose xD

[size=14][color=darkblue]"Ardin can burn [b][username here][/b] with his blue flames"[/color][/size]

Prompt
You've been casually chatting with another fox and have been your usual self, but apparently something you said has upset them, but you've spoken only the truth, but it has caused them to tear up. What did you say? What do you say after the fact, do you apologize, do you take back what you said? ect.

Prompt option 2

User Image
Personality: Haru is kind soul and will go out of his way to help others, even if he cant do much. He is very kind hearted and loves to travel. He is quite, but not shy(though he may come off that way) He loves to explore especially amongst forests.
OTHER: Nothing i dont think, I do believe he is straight though.

[size=14][color=orange]"Haru lend [b][username here][/b] some of your rainbow courage[/color][/size]

Prompt
You have found a new forest or an new area in the forest you've yet to explore, what do you find there?

Prompt option 2

User Image
Personality: Lyn is a rather easily-annoyed young fox. He has always had a short fuse on him, even as a kit. He likes to think he doesn't have any weaknesses other then his temper and that goes for a softer side as well, but deep down there is one....way down there he cares he will just refuse to admit it. He is stubborn and bull-headed and insist on things being done his way, even if its doing something in 20 steps rather then in 5. He isn't mean or vicious even though he may like you to think that, he couldn't hurt a fly even if he tried unless it was to protect those he cares about and that may be the only way to get him to reveal his inner feelings....who knows. He is one 'tough cookie'
OTHER: He needs more family interaction with his mother and brother and his half-siblings that have come/are coming. I know his mother is especially missing him and I've been meaning to send him her way to visit, but I've not had the time and even he would like to see her.

[size=14][color=darkred]"Lynix, [b][username][/b] can sooth your ill-temper."[/color][/size]

Prompt
A curious kit approaches you full of energy, how do you react?

Prompt option 2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:52 am
Re-Home Entrants

1. jinxgirl5 (Surma, Cascade, Saphira, Faliene)
2. Yushika (Cascade, Faliene, Saphira, Surma)
3. lisais-fire619 (Cascade, Saphira, Faliene,Surma)
4. Reoakee (Surma, Saphira, Cascade, Faliene
5. discoqueen (Surma, Cascade, Faliene, Saphira)
6. Renogoran (Surma, Saphira, Cascade, Faeline)
7. Inara4 (Faliene, Cascade, Saphira, Surma)
8. SilverShieldwolf (Saphira, Surma, Failene, Cascade)
9. Katsura Zanshin (Surma, Saphira, Cascade, Failene)
10. xKOVAKtheWOLFx (Surma, Saphira, Cascade, Faliene)
11. demon~hybrid (Faliene, Surma, Saphira, Cascade)
12. II Necromantic II (Surma, Faliene, Saphira, Cascade)

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:53 am
Co-Own Entrants

Ariadne
1. Yushika
2. Katsura Zanshin

Azrael
1. Reoakee
2. Nasaiki
3. demon~hybrid
4. Yushika

Pyre
1. II Necromantic II

Ambrose
1. Nasaiki
2. Yushika

Ardin
1. Reoakee

Haru
1. Inara4

Lynix
1. Reoakee
2. renogoran
3. jinxgirl5 * (in progress)
4. XMoonFighterX
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:55 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:56 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:57 am
WE ARE OPEN

any questions feel free to pm me ^_^  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:23 am
"Come with jinxgirl5, I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: Tinkerbell, Surma, Cascade, Saphira, Faliene

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:12 am
"Come with Yushika, I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: Cascade, Faliene, Saphira, Surma,Tinkerbell

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:25 am
"Come with [lisais-fire619], I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: Cascade, Saphira, Faliene,Surma,Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:34 am
"Come with Reoakee, I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: Surma , Saphira, Cascade, Tinkerbell, Faliene

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

discoqueen

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 am
"Come with discoqueen, I shall keep you safe and warm.
Prefs: Surma, Cascade, Faliene, Saphira, Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:12 am
*will edit in all the RP promts as I go*

"Beauty in monotone, shy Azrael let Reoakee ease your nerves."
You've been set up on a blind date by a friend who insists you need to get out there and 'spread your wings'(especially since you have them'. How do you react, what do you say to the rather outgoing fox?

Azreal sighed lightly and looked at her friend. The blue phim next to her had a family and kits. Azreal was pretty sure the other vixen had grandkits as well, but she had never asked. “I know I should, but I’m not sure about a blind date. I mean it could be a mistake. I might end up with someone that I can’t stand, or can’t stand me. Or a stalker!” Azreal shuddered at the thought. There were so many things that could go wrong on a blind date.

In response to her complaints the blue vixen stuck her tongue out. They’d gone over this all before. Azreal shifted nervously knowing she’d already lost this argument before, or else she wouldn’t be here now. There were little phims dancing about in her stomach as she waited to meet her date. The last time she had been on a date had been with.. she shook her head she was not going to think about him now.

The autumn wind made the leaves dance and turn in the air as a shadow crossed overhead. Azreal looked up but didn’t notice what the phim she was supposed to meet looked like. They must have landed in the clearing that Azreal had used to land in earlier. Her friend started giggling and started heading out to give Azreal and her mystery date some alone time. She fidgeted a bit more and checked her appearance once more. She’d been told she looked fine, but what would this ‘date’ think? She heard a rustling and looked up. She heard herself swallow as her heart stopped. Before her was a white, brown male phim she knew only too well. Oh life was cruel. She knew her eyes must be as wide as his were. For a moment she just stared unable to think of anything to say. She felt her eyes start to tear up but shut them so she wouldn’t be embarrassed. She couldn’t look at him right now. Her heart was a mixture of emotions and she didn’t have time to sort them out right now. Finally she crammed her emotions back enough to look up at him. “It’s been a while. I’ve thought about you a lot.”

"Lynix, Reoakee can sooth your ill-temper."
A curious kit approaches you full of energy, how do you react?
Stretching his leathery wings Lynix grunted. He was warm, he was full, he was happy-ish. A high pitch squeal made him twinge and open his eyes. There wasn’t anything in front of him. Turning his head to the left he saw a little purple vixen. The brat was sitting there staring at him all wide eyed and doe like. She clearly wasn’t a threat. He closed his eyes and pretended to go back to sleep. He figured the kit would run off and brag to her friends that she had seen a big bad deava and gotten away unhurt. He in the mean time could catch up on his sleep and if he was lucky would be unnoticed for the rest of the day.

A few moments later an annoying tapping on his muzzle made him open his eyes. He saw the brat sitting in front of him tapping his nose. Growling Lynix used a paw to bat her away from him. He wasn’t rough, but he just wanted her away. “What do you want, you little brat?” His hair covered up most of his eyes but he was certain his glare could be perceived though them. He shifted his position by lifting up his head so he could look down on her. He let his black flames flare around him. He was rewarded by the kit flinching. He let a cold smile spread over his face. “If you don’t want anything than you might as well get lost.” With that said he laid his head back down over his paws and pulled his fire back until it only peeked out. When the kit came closer he just stared at her. Did this kid not get that he wanted to be left alone? He watched as she came just within distance of reaching out her little paws and touching him again. He growled and watched as she dropped down to her belly like a cat ready to pounce and growled back. He sighed in his head. This kit was pretty stupid be coming up to a stranger like this, much less one who already told her to get lost.

A second latter the brat bounced/pounced right at his face. Jerking his head to the side he made sure the little brat wouldn’t impale herself on his horn and swore as she latched onto his collar. He got up to shake her off and it took a bit to remove her. She had been clinging to him for what seemed to be dear life. “Just what the f(%^ is wrong with you?” He placed a paw on her tail to keep her from doing anything else foolish. He was going to get to the bottom of this.

"Ardin can burn Reoakee with his blue flames"
You've been casually chatting with another fox and have been your usual self, but apparently something you said has upset them, but you've spoken only the truth, but it has caused them to tear up. What did you say? What do you say after the fact, do you apologize, do you take back what you said? ect.

Ardin stared at the blue and black male in front of him. They’d been talking for a few moments now. At first he had though the male had been sleeping and Ardrin had woken him up to get him to leave the Kisetsu lands. The male whose name was Ico had informed him that he knew that land was Kisetsu, and he had come here hoping to meet someone. Ardin spent a few moments grilling the male for information to see if the male had been lying or not. The flame male determined that Ico was not lying to him, but the male refused to give Ardin any more information than he already had. It seemed the male was annoyed with Ardin’s information gathering technique.

“I don’t care if you want to meet someone specific in the tribe or not I’m letting you know that if you endanger my daughter’s tribe I’ll end you.” Ardin watched as the male had a blank look on his face for a moment before Ico’s eyes narrowed and the male started glaring at him. What had he said wrong now? He sighed as the male measured him up. His ear flicked as the male asked him if his mate was Joou. Where he and Joou sill mates? They had children together and he did still love her. He wanted them to be mates, though; they were still having some issues. Ardin was hoping to fix things up between them. “Why should it matter to you?” Ardin’s voice was gruff. What right did this male have to ask about Joou? And how the hell did he know her? Ardin growled low in his throat as the male continued to glare at him. Was Joou the one he was waiting to meet? Why? “What connection do you have with her?”

Ico snorted and looked back at Ardin with measure. He answered slowly and clearly. He was her friend. Ardin gazed into Ico’s eyes looking for any hint of falsehood. He was disappointed. The male really was Joou’s friend. Joou was off making friends and Ardin had no idea. He felt hurt. The other male kept looking at him like he was expecting something. Finally Ardin yelled at him. “WHAT?” Ardin was floored by the response. The male had just asked if Joou, Ardin, and he could do something fun together. So Ico and Joou weren’t like what Ardin was thinking? He was taken back. He could sing and dance, and more importantly hunt down and kiss Joou. He needed to go find her.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers