Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Pridelands [IC]
[OOC] Pridelands Joining/Member Updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:52 am
Danzi
Title: Hunter
Parents: Taka/Scar x Madaha
Mate: Kimiko
Owned by: Andranis
Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Why do they want to join?: To put it blunt, Danzi is coming home. He's spent what he feels to be too long wandering, missing the lands of his ancestors. He seeks nothing more than to be another face in the crowd.

Kimiko
Title: Huntress
Parents: Nyekundu x Malika'eusi
Mate: Danzi
Owned by: Andranis
Why do they want to join?: Wary of how life's gone for her, Kimiko wants a quiet place to settle down. She's tired of the rogue's life, and just plain tired. She's well aware to keep her trap shut about who her family is.

Both Approved

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:31 pm
Calypso
Parents: ? x ?
Mate: N/A
Owned by: Painted Moose
Uncerted Image Link: [x]
Why do they want to join?: Even though she appears to be young, Calypso has been through more battles and wars than she cares to admit. As of now, she's looking for a place to settle down and finally start to plant her roots.

Approved

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:24 pm
Xhosa'sanuri
Parents: Mufasa x Kudebona
Owned by: Keantha
Uncerted Image Link:Xho
Why do they want to join?:Xho has wandered for quiet a bit of her life after her father helped her escape her mother's cruel pride as a juve. When she finally went her separate ways the girl found herself in trouble. Barely out of her adolescences the poor thing is an utter FAIL hunter (plots to help her learn to hunt). If it was just herself that would be no big deal, but recent events has left her traveling with her young son whom she has trouble providing for.

They ran into a male on the edge of the prideland's who fed her and offered to let her stay there on the outskirts for awhile. Xho's heart filled with hope that maybe this would be a safe place to come raise her son.

Approved

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 am
Chakletieupe
Parents: L'envoi x Xhosa'sanuri
Owned by: Pink Myth
Uncerted Image Link: Uncer
Why do they want to join?: Joining with his momma he's still very small IC so he's sticking to her like glue.

Approved, but please include his name at the top for the memberlist!

ninja I knew that. *cough*

Pink Myth

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:13 pm
Imara
Parents: d'Imoo x Sukari
Mate: None
Owned by: wooga Paes
Uncerted Image Link: Click~
Why do they want to join?: Growing up in the outlands, Imara didn't really have much fondness for the pridelands. But the outlands pride is... well, gone now. So what's basically happened with her is, on her own, the greatness of being an outlander is kind of lost on her. And since she still lives in the roguelands nearby the pridelands, she's often seeing the pridelanders being happy. And she's feeling really jealous and lonely! As such, Imara is feeling forced to swallow her pride and, gasp, join them! She's used to being a meaner, tougher girl, but will be making an effort to fit in with the pridelanders in the hopes of finding happiness in some shape or form. (d'aaaaaw!)

Approved

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:39 am
Update Me!
SoA's Name: Dahabu'Chunuka (cert, uncerted)
What needs updating?: Needs to be added to the member list!

Update Me!
SoA's Name: Humusi (cert, uncerted)
What needs updating?: Needs to be added to the member list!

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Satsurashi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:58 am
(Technically, Sai was born into the pride, but the litter info never got posted I think? Anyway this is just me making sure you are aware he exists here wink )

Name Bakari'Sai
Parents: Macho-a-ake'abu x Rai
Mate: ---
Owned by: Satsurashi
Why do they want to join?: Staying because it's home, but also, he wants to become a great hunter and give back to his pride.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:32 am
Kishi
Title: Huntress (though i would love for her to be a nanny)
Parents: N/A
Owned by: Tara de Draiocht
Uncerted Image Link: Kishi
Why do they want to join?: Kishi would like a more permanent home, one where a community takes care of one another and not survival of the fittest. Eventually she would like to settle down with the right male.

Approved. We're working towards finishing up the information about rank changes, so it is possible she may become a nanny in the future.
Okay thank you very much! 3nodding

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:15 pm
Update Me!
SoA's Name: Ishara ~Huntress
What needs updating?: She and her siblings need to be added

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:29 am
Name Atilla
Parents: NPCs
Mate:
Owned by: Lethrossen
Uncerted Image Link: uncerted!
Why do they want to join?: Unwilling to return to his homelands (OOC pride) he's decided he wants to make the pridelands his new homes, where he can still be part of a kind and caring pride.

Approved

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:34 am
Imre
Parents: ??? x ???
Mate: None
Owned by: KasaiLoki
Why do they want to join?: Imre isn't one for traveling. His parents took him away from his pride at a very young age. Only recently had he met up with his old friend, and has been traveling with him since. He is looking for a permanent home, where he doesn't have to worry too much about dangers the south lands may bring.

Approved

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:11 am
A'asifa R'adiya
Parents: Ilyas x Afsar
Mate: --
Owned by: Peppermint Coffee
Uncerted Image Link: Here
Why do they want to join?: Having failed his Banu quest, he has given up on ever going back home. Not many females are interested in joining him. He knew his family is from here, originally. His grandmother Molemogi, and his grandfather, Misilivuma. He has distant family here, so he would like to reunite with them and just be with family.

Approved

Feral Mule

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:40 pm
Tambo
Parents: Tarik x Kinavane
Mate: Jagat (Soon to be)
Owned by: Peppermint Coffee
Uncerted Image Link: X
Why do they want to join?: Having lost her home when the entire pride was left to go their separate ways, Tam stumbled along, unsure of what to do with herself until she was struck by a sudden vision of her perfect match, and the land he lived in. She's entering the pride to find him, and a new permanent home.

Approved

--

Sakari
Parents: Malik x Kibela
Owned by: --
Why do they want to join?: Sakari is entering the pride her mother once belong to.

--

Tamati
Title: Huntrer
Parents: (Cant seem to find his certs)
Owned by: --
Why do they want to join?: Tamati is following his daughter into the pride.

I'm a bit confused on these two, can you clarify who Sakari's mother is, and who Tamati's daughter is?

Sakari's mother is Kibela, who is no longer in the pride. She learned about it through her Father, since neither have seen her mother since Sakari's birth.

Tamati's plot however seems to be falling through, since his daughter's owner is quitting, apparently. I will have to rework his plot. Sorry about that.

-----

Thank you very much! I wasn't certain if it was the Kibela I was thinking of. XD Sorry to hear about the other plot. ;; But they're both approved now, thank you for clarifying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:09 pm
Mon'kut
Parents: ? x ?
Mate: n/a
Owned by: Velveteen Angel
Uncerted Image Link: image
Why do they want to join?: Mon has been travelling with Waa for many months now, and the strain of being solely responsible for her safety is taking it's toll on him. He was raised in a pride setting, and so has convinced Waa that the pridelands are the beginning of a new start for them, as he craves the security of a pride again.

Waa'sesere
Parents: Nav'hian x Stouffe'puppe
Mate: n/a
Owned by: Velveteen Angel
Uncerted Image Link: image
Why do they want to join?: Her travelling companion, Mon'kut, convinced her that it was safer and that she'd be happier in a pride.

Both Approved

Velveteen Angel

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:51 am
Update Me!
SoA's Name: Wingu
What needs updating?: She is not on the member list~ <3 here is her pic! (she is a cursed perma-adol. Unless I decide to uncurse her, but that's still up in the air xD)

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff