HELL YES!!!
  yes
  Maybe...
  Nahh
  No way!
View Results

TheFlamePrince

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:44 pm
Name: Leto Stringfellow, but call me Teddy.
Sex:Male
Likes:Hyper people, emos, gays, heart panda bears heart , Dubstep(ima DJ)
Dislikes:Classical music, big groups, people joining in during the middle o the coversation, haters
Roleplaying style:yet to discover so i guess anything and everything right now
Well thinks for reading, dont be a stalker x3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:45 am
Hello fellow yaoi-fans, I'm Felex.
5th of May is my special day : ) I'm currently 18 years old, going on 19 in... like half a year? (didn't even bother to count the months)

I would like for you to address me as a man. I was born into the wrong body, and someday I will be accepted by the medical law so I can go through surgery for it.. But online I act as i feel by mind, so, I'm a man, thank you very much.

I like long walks on the beach.. haha. no but seriously. I like to draw, I like role playing (its a major part of my spare time usage)
Oh, I'm also trying to convince myself into liking work out and training.. Its hard though,. I'm too smart.

I dislike a lot of things.. illiteracy, naggy people, down right stupid people wasting my time, cake.. Yeah, I don't HATE cake, I simply don't like it.

Role playiing style? I'm fairly literate I would say. I write about 3-5 paragraphs and expect the same in return. I don't have many limits to what I'll role play, but you know, there are some limits to what I can do here on gaia and not to mention what I'd feel comfortable with. = 3 =;

Other: I LOVE YOU ALL, IM NOT AS BITCHY AS ALL OF THIS MAY MAKE ME SEEM <3

Sleepy Jem

Romantic Dabbler

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:06 pm
Wheeee.

Bump... (mainly because I am bored....)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:21 am
Bump  

King Banni
Captain

blu_aura

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 pm
Bonjour tout la monde!!!!! ^_^ (hello everyone) My name is Chris.... I'm 20 years old and am turning 21 on the 27th of this month..... I'm gay. I live in the NY, USA. No I don't live in NYC... there are other cities besides that one......... stressed
Anyways, I love music, books, and rpgs. I'm into all kinds of music... just can't deal with 'twangy country music, rap (not really music... just poetry to a beat), and screamo (it ruins your vocal cords). My favorite band is Within Temptation and Spill Canvas. As for books, I'm heavily into reading fantasy books. I like the House of Night series (Love Damien!!!!!!!!!!!!!)..... Also I like the Hunger games books, and the Lorien Legacies books. Rpgs? I love Final Fantasy and Pokemon. (I know I'm 21 and still like Pokemon... you can deal with it if you don't like it.)
Hmm... What else about me would you like to know???? I'm pretty much an open book, and if I don't really wanna talk about something, don't push it. I have some things in my past that I'd either rather not talk about, or reveal immediately. I would also like to say now that because I don't have net at my house, I can't get on everyday... and to make it even worse, I work a 2nd shift job... so I can't really get on much..... I WILL try.... but I can't make promises to be a regular.......

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:29 am
Hi everyone I'm Midnight, I'm really glad that I'm able to join this guild! Anyways what to say about myself? XD Well I'm usually energetic and on everyday and am able to rp for most of the day unless it's a school day (of course XD), or a holiday! I'm 15 going on sixteen in two months and have no job whatsoever! XD I usually post about a paragraph, but if I'm really inspired I'll post two or three! Let's see....I love playing World of Warcraft and might also be on that whenever I'm not on Gaia since I'm training to beat the mega boss at the moment. I love anime such as Inuyasha, Hellsing, and Pokemon (yes gotta catch 'em all! XD). I always play European characters, since I do prefer to play characters that aren't from my country, they're just more interesting that way and I love everything German and Austrian (I'm weird like that XD). Well...I'm not sure if that's a good way to introduce myself or if this is just a jumbled mess, but hey, first time for everything right?  

Voice of the Ancients

Ø Only Role playing [Yaoi] Ø

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces