Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Return of the Demon Lords: end Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:57 am
Shadow of Miracles
I just finished submitting my entry for the Envy event, check it out if you'd like I really like how it turned out.

Darkfire Karan
Tamake-Sempai
Any chance of Ogudomon becoming availible anytime soon

just dna with the rest of the DL winners? O_o

: P though I don't know if we have a sprite yet

Edit: quote me if you want to battle for a chance to get a DL card. I want to get the last three sins, Sloth, Wrath, and Greed

and maybe resurrect if I am lucky

I'm itching for a battle, but my partner is in its In-training form sweatdrop if you don't mind then I'll take you on.

Couple things.

1. HOLY CRAP!!! Thats an amazing drawing! Wish you were envious of my Susanoomon...or my Leviamon. O_o
2. It just makes it funnier that your hunting down a Super Ultimate when you only have an In-Training to back you up. XD I love how DemiVeemon has those two branches.
3. Alright we can battle. How many cards?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:08 am
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles
I just finished submitting my entry for the Envy event, check it out if you'd like I really like how it turned out.

Darkfire Karan
Tamake-Sempai

Edit: quote me if you want to battle for a chance to get a DL card. I want to get the last three sins, Sloth, Wrath, and Greed

I'm itching for a battle, but my partner is in its In-training form sweatdrop if you don't mind then I'll take you on.

Couple things.

1. HOLY CRAP!!! Thats an amazing drawing! Wish you were envious of my Susanoomon...or my Leviamon. O_o
2. It just makes it funnier that your hunting down a Super Ultimate when you only have an In-Training to back you up. XD I love how DemiVeemon has those two branches.

haha, one of the things I can be proud of is my drawing skills and yeah its very much like me to do something like try and taking on a super boss with a very low level character sweatdrop

Uhh, we can start one right now, but I might be leaving soon and may not reply till later so if you don't mind waiting?

3 cards.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:23 am
Shadow of Miracles
Darkfire Karan
Shadow of Miracles

Darkfire Karan
Tamake-Sempai

Couple things.

haha, one of the things I can be proud of is my drawing skills and yeah its very much like me to do something like try and taking on a super boss with a very low level character sweatdrop

Uhh, we can start one right now, but I might be leaving soon and may not reply till later so if you don't mind waiting?

3 cards.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22327207

If you make a shop at the marketplace forum, you can make a nice profit. Trust me a lot of tamers would like art of their favorite Digimon.

And its all good man : P I am going out soon anyways and will be back later as well XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:43 pm
Wow I have only been here since yesterday and I am already over 730 posts and I don't even have my first digimon yet.

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:58 pm
Tech Master Reaver
Wow I have only been here since yesterday and I am already over 730 posts and I don't even have my first digimon yet.

O_o Dude you need to go order a Digimon now! If you don't your not an official tamer and you can't win a Digimon then.

But gratz on getting 730 posts  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:01 pm
Darkfire Karan
Tech Master Reaver

O_o Dude you need to go order a Digimon now! If you don't your not an official tamer and you can't win a Digimon then.

I wanted one of the demon lords be my first because I had a great start off for a rp. but I really need to get a digimon before I can win?

Tech Master Reaver

O.G. Businessman

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:13 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Well I'm honored to have a digimon that you are envious of(Great drawing btw).
Also Demiveemon is the master of disguise after that, but I don't like to you calling my Sussanoomon an S.O.B., which by process of RP magic and me being like digimon frontier(RPC becomes digimon) you just called me an S.O.B.(or rather my RPC), but I won't hold it against you, because it is just such a good pic.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:33 pm
Tech Master Reaver
Darkfire Karan
Tech Master Reaver

I wanted one of the demon lords be my first because I had a great start off for a rp. but I really need to get a digimon before I can win?

Well of course! You can't have a DL be your first Digimon unless your first Digimon becomes one. (Which is possible is some occasions)  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:43 pm
Quote:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22327207

If you make a shop at the marketplace forum, you can make a nice profit. Trust me a lot of tamers would like art of their favorite Digimon.

And its all good man : P I am going out soon anyways and will be back later as well XD

That's not a bad idea. I could earn some gold/card/other stuff through it and show off my talents. However, it would also depend on my free time (even thought I finished that Susanoomon drawing in like 15 minutes) cuz I would not like to make the costumer wait too long.
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles

Well I'm honored to have a digimon that you are envious of(Great drawing btw).
Also Demiveemon is the master of disguise after that, but I don't like to you calling my Sussanoomon an S.O.B., which by process of RP magic and me being like digimon frontier(RPC becomes digimon) you just called me an S.O.B.(or rather my RPC), but I won't hold it against you, because it is just such a good pic.

Lol sorry if that disturbed you, its just something I would probably be thinking off and its not necessarily targeted to you. Also since it was just a thought you can't really blame a person for thinking about something -shrugs-

but hey thanks for the compliment! Yeah I like that Susanoomon, hopefully I'll have one of my own sometime in the future.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:34 pm
what time does the "day end"  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:41 pm
Tamake-Sempai
what time does the "day end"

Let's see....it was an hour or so before I went to go get a hair cut....I was the first to officially post when it opened... *Checks post*

So probably when I wake up tomarrow. So probably at 11 am central U.S

or 5 pm if we go on GMT time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:42 pm
Good thing I have finished my entry for Envy <3
I'm the only one who drew the entry in Digital D:

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:51 pm
Black_Blood Cat
Good thing I have finished my entry for Envy <3
I'm the only one who drew the entry in Digital D:

: O Rainbow Wolf!!!

I love it : D I like how you made cutemon very innocent in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:21 pm
Darkfire Karan

Thanks ;w; I was going to pick Shadow Wolf {Purple one} but I guess I could buy it later since Sparkle Wolf is the most expensive one and its the second option I'd like to choose from my Halloween prize.

Thanks again<3 Who said I can't have cute in a sinful Halloween event |D
I don't think I could win because mine is not as creative as everybody else's ;;

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:24 pm
Black_Blood Cat
Darkfire Karan

Thanks ;w; I was going to pick Shadow Wolf {Purple one} but I guess I could buy it later since Sparkle Wolf is the most expensive one and its the second option I'd like to choose from my Halloween prize.

Thanks again<3 Who said I can't have cute in a sinful Halloween event |D
I don't think I could win because mine is not as creative as everybody else's ;;

XD I picked Shadow because it was the one that I wanted to be in the game. And I got it too XD It is also the most violent looking one. And it matches my avi theme's. Well for some of them.... : P

And your being to modest.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces