Welcome to Gaia! ::

HaFTRAPollLand

Back to Guilds

See you space cowboy 

Reply Phewd Lotos
My Little Minecraft - Updates inside. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think we could add to the server?
  Post in the thread and let me know!
View Results

Cherry-Flavored Sigh

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:09 pm
Hey, hey. Since Timber! hasn't been updated and you said it didn't work anyway, do you think Treecapitator would work?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:25 pm
Melodica 2D
Hey, hey. Since Timber! hasn't been updated and you said it didn't work anyway, do you think Treecapitator would work?

I would like dis as well  

[mankvill]

6,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sam I of England

Loyal Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 pm
The server is a Bukkit server so it needs Bukkit plugins:
http://plugins.bukkit.org/#ti=&ta=all&au=&subm=false&pno=0

I'm guessing you just want to destroy trees easier? I found one that will destroy the whole tree if you destroy the first block with an axe and installed it. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:26 pm
Installed a bunch of plugins, some are pretty funny 83  

Sam I of England

Loyal Sweetheart

Sam I of England

Loyal Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:58 pm
Need to update mods on front page:
http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/sgtitles/
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/misc-sleep-5-0-1-multi-player-sleep-management-idle-notifications-force-1-2-4-r0-1.14703/
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-misc-pigasus-v0-1-make-pigs-fly-and-other-mobs-too-1-1-r6-1-2-3-r0-1.23096/
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-muddersmilk-v1-5-add-alcohol-to-your-milk-1-1-r8-1-2-3-r0-2.17015/
http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/lift/
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-treeassist-auto-replant-and-auto-chop-trees-1-2-4-r1-0.14463/  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:37 pm
Robin talk to your ******** friend jesus christ, now she's accusing me of killing her ******** dog when all I did was test a new mod with some beds in your house because I happened to be right next to it. 8I  

Sam I of England

Loyal Sweetheart

SlamJDunk

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:05 pm
Sam inc
Robin talk to your ******** friend jesus christ, now she's accusing me of killing her ******** dog when all I did was test a new mod with some beds in your house because I happened to be right next to it. 8I

I apologize again for her extremely over-dramatic behavior. She's done this about other things, too, and even though we've become close friends, there's still a lot I'm learning about her. Like this. Hopefully I can get her to calm her tits and not automatically assume everything is your fault.

For future reference, though, killing her will not make her more friendly. sweatdrop If she pulls this s**t again, just warn her, and if she keeps going, ban her. I'll talk to her and see if she'll behave well enough to deserve to be let back into the server.  

Cherry-Flavored Sigh

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

SlamJDunk

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:22 pm
She has a maid, the moment I learnt that I knew everything about her.

by the way she still hasn't apologised for what she said about my work copying everything over.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:25 pm
JDownburgers
She has a maid, the moment I learnt that I knew everything about her.

by the way she still hasn't apologised for what she said about my work copying everything over.

One of my other friends had maids come clean his house when his parents were still together. I don't think it affected his already-strange personality.

You're the one who copied everything over? Good Lord, I can't even imagine how much effort that took to get it even as good as it is now. Kudos to you, man.  

Cherry-Flavored Sigh

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

Sam I of England

Loyal Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:35 pm
Melodica 2D
Sam inc

I apologize again for her extremely over-dramatic behavior. She's done this about other things, too, and even though we've become close friends, there's still a lot I'm learning about her. Like this. Hopefully I can get her to calm her tits and not automatically assume everything is your fault.

For future reference, though, killing her will not make her more friendly. sweatdrop If she pulls this s**t again, just warn her, and if she keeps going, ban her. I'll talk to her and see if she'll behave well enough to deserve to be let back into the server.
Yeah sorry, just I was so mad at her at that point I decided killing her would be a good idea.
I know sometimes I might do stupid s**t like letting ghasts loose in town and stuff, but it's stuff that's kinda funny and I clean up the mess afterwards. I don't go around breaking stuff and killing peoples pets while they're not there. I was just in your house because I was trying to find a bed then couldn't be bothered looking for a bedroom so put a bed down where I was, to try out the new sleep mod (p.s. it should ignore idle players so you should be able to sleep still). And I did break the wall but I was going to fix and just forgot. My mouse is playing up right now and it keeps double clicking and breaking s**t everywhere. I might have put a lock on something because of it idk, but JD said he fixed it. D:
But even before she found that stuff, she was pretty much rude to me immediately, when she got on asking for you I said you weren't there and she said "Oh, it's you..", hardly friendly is it?
Edit edit: Also she seems to think I'm targeting her to play pranks on, when actually I took the server down and then edited the map to put a mountain next to your treehouse because she'd been mad about all the flatland and the mountain that path led to missing, then built a waterfall and prettyfied it to try and make her happy. And I gave her a whole bunch of stuff and diamonds to replace her missing stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:57 am
Sam inc
Melodica 2D
Sam inc

Yeah sorry, just I was so mad at her at that point I decided killing her would be a good idea.
I know sometimes I might do stupid s**t like letting ghasts loose in town and stuff, but it's stuff that's kinda funny and I clean up the mess afterwards. I don't go around breaking stuff and killing peoples pets while they're not there. I was just in your house because I was trying to find a bed then couldn't be bothered looking for a bedroom so put a bed down where I was, to try out the new sleep mod (p.s. it should ignore idle players so you should be able to sleep still). And I did break the wall but I was going to fix and just forgot. My mouse is playing up right now and it keeps double clicking and breaking s**t everywhere. I might have put a lock on something because of it idk, but JD said he fixed it. D:
But even before she found that stuff, she was pretty much rude to me immediately, when she got on asking for you I said you weren't there and she said "Oh, it's you..", hardly friendly is it?
Edit edit: Also she seems to think I'm targeting her to play pranks on, when actually I took the server down and then edited the map to put a mountain next to your treehouse because she'd been mad about all the flatland and the mountain that path led to missing, then built a waterfall and prettyfied it to try and make her happy. And I gave her a whole bunch of stuff and diamonds to replace her missing stuff.

I know you've got an iffy mouse from the times I've seen you accidentally break s**t in my house. xd But you've always fixed it.

I'll let her know of your beautifying efforts. For the record, I love the waterfall. I love her but she's been making an a** of herself and if she's gonna be my friend, we gotta fix that. >:c She's like in this mindset where admin = trolling a*****e on a power trip.  

Cherry-Flavored Sigh

Sugary Delight

23,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

Sam I of England

Loyal Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:15 pm
Melodica 2D
Sam inc
Melodica 2D
Sam inc

I know you've got an iffy mouse from the times I've seen you accidentally break s**t in my house. xd But you've always fixed it.

I'll let her know of your beautifying efforts. For the record, I love the waterfall. I love her but she's been making an a** of herself and if she's gonna be my friend, we gotta fix that. >:c She's like in this mindset where admin = trolling a*****e on a power trip.
Yay I'm so glad you like it. emotion_kirakira
The only reason I'm even Admin is because I was willing to pay for the host so we could all access the server whenever we wanted. I just wanted us to all play together. xd
Manky has the same powers as me pretty much and she's nice to him.
But anyway let's move on. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:17 pm
i will play again once i find a new texturepack i like

:3c

also what of my stuff is gone? i'm hoping the cathedral is still there, and the coaster, and my two houses, but i won't be mad if they're gone  

esstiel

Sam I of England

Loyal Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:23 pm
Good Rejects
i will play again once i find a new texturepack i like

:3c

also what of my stuff is gone? i'm hoping the cathedral is still there, and the coaster, and my two houses, but i won't be mad if they're gone
UMM UMM
Well the cathedral is still there! It got moved to a new location. I haven't checked if its OK in game but I think it is.
Your house in the mountain and the ones in town still exist.
The rollercoaster is broken. :< There's bits missing overground and pretty much everything underground.

Have you tried the Sphax texture pack?  
Phewd Lotos

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces