Hey guys! :3

I was pleasantly surprised to have so many members thus far ( Over 60? WTF! ) and a huge thank you to everyone who has been active in the guild! I adore you all~ <33

No matter how delighted I am that this guild is such a success, I was still thinking it would be awesome if we could have even more gaians we knew join. It's always fun to have a group of people you have had experiences with in the past in the same guild. It keeps us and our skills connected or 'united' when we know others. Not only that, each roleplayer has something new to add to the table. We all have our own individual styles; the larger the variety, the more we seem to grow. Not to mention role playing is just too much fun and addictive!

Would anyone like to make a recommendation?

If so, please post a list of usernames below. They must;

A. Be a literate - advanced roleplayer.
B. Someone you honestly feel would be a perfect candidate for the guild and live up to our expectations.
C. Must be have history with/be interested in the Master/Slave or Rping in general.

I will, of course, carefully evaluate each gaian to see if they are suitable to join the guild before sending a request. Thanks for reading, and please put in some thought for who should join before posting below!

~ Alice;
Guild Capitan