Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
NSTG Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plat for posting
  :gaiaplat:
View Results

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:12 am
Morrigan Skylar
tilasexcatt
heart Hi I forgot how to do this Again , and my account is not a mule... I fixed the settings And u can check... It was years ago , but it's my main and only now First off Ty to -Imetmyfate- for making me my Thread and to Draw? or Cab? As well...My quest thread Is called " tilasexcatts Quest thread "Idk how to find my number of posts But, I do know I'm here...Someplace,and yes,still clean and sober if anyone cares to know... Over7 months. thanks to Gaia and the support of the People here,U guys are my Lifeline ...And now Mosaics classes .. cat_whee cat_whee I'm Questing:
Ms. Psychedelic Floofs- 3trillion last time I looked
Eevolving Star kitten 2.5Trillion Can Anyone find one?
I have about 890+billion towards any of these kittens ...Please help ...Anyone?
Idk how to do these forms But ,I made th thread... I'll bump it...tyvm Sorry my ramblings

Hi Hun 2 find UR post count click on GUILD MEMBERS & put UR name in. It will show UR post count...
U need 2 post this:
* I do/do not have an NSTG banner in my signature. * Username:
Current Guild Post Count:
+ 20 = Goal Count of

This form can be found by clicking Active Members Raffle.. on page 1...

Put UR name & post count then add 20 to get the goal count.. U might want 2 add a NSTG BANNER 2 UR SIG... U get a extra raffle ticket 4 doing that if U leave it in there...

I am so pound of U 4 staying clean.. when U make it a year I'll send U a special gift... Just remind me when it's been a year... Keep up the good work.

I hope I told U what U needed to know about how 2 do this... If U need any more help just ask.. Have a good day Hun...
Omg I didn't even see this... But , I Just go Day by day ...sometimes I don't think about it -I don't do the NA thing FOR ME -ME,IT NEVER WORKED AND IT PULLS ME DOWN OR I PULL OTHERS DOWN With ME,if I don't have urges...Then I don't Need to make a meeting Keeping it on the "I" Here So I don't get bashed by the NA/AA People ...Because they do that ... I run "my own program" I never count my days -not anymore ,why? SO THAT I DON'T THINK "OH, I GOT SO And SO MUCH TIME CLEAN ,NOW I DESERVE A GET HIGH REWARD "SO I'M NOT SURE about the precise time that I have clean Thank god I lost track of time...So I go according to my posts It maybe more than Ten months Idk for sure.. I don't want to go back to the One week posts and count... As long as I stay clean I'm happy and tyvm for the kind words>.< And u're help Some others here too..I sent u something before I even saw this... I had like 4 of them.. So.. don't b***h about it... cat_xp I still don't know what I am doing here... but, Go to first page? I'll try Idk.. The copy /paste thing Just makes me lose out on so much Not even funny..I can't help it.. But, this is my home.. and slowly but surely going to be a Mosaics Artist I will make it . Now If I can only find A real man That I Would feel loves me And all that storybook Romantic crap-I'd be happy... 38 single and living in mom's house -In Brooklyn -I'm sick of it I need a hero... Someone Save me -get me out of here -PLEASE ,(with my 2 Chihuahuas And small bird)I need out of here and I can't do this one alone,I don't want to ,Yes,hopeless romantic~ my username -just my insecure self,ok, I talk way too much.ty ,again. EVERYONE...HELP IS NEEDED AND SO APPRECIATED and given back.. This person knows... not begging.. Ok ,ok Going now..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:03 pm
* I do have an NSTG banner in my signature. *

Username: LotusInChains
Current Guild Post Count: 948
+ 20 = Goal Count of 968

LotusInChains

Dapper Strawberry

28,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Party Animal 100
JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 14!

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:54 pm
Omigosh, I forgot to pull the name at the beginning of October!! Ok, here I go...

* AngelMuerto: 2 slots
* Morrigan Skylar: 5,218 to 5,437 = 11 slots
natsumi_bianca: 25 to 100 = 3 slots
* sdrawkcab: 2,944 to 2975 = 2 slots
* Vishkah: 873 to 894 = 2 slots
yummycupcakessparkles: 429 to 459 = 1 slot

Total slots: 21

Crew:
Ebania: 9840 to 9921 = only crew member to post in September enough.

Congratulations, natsumi_bianca and Ebania!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:16 am
tilasexcatt
Morrigan Skylar
tilasexcatt
heart Hi I forgot how to do this Again , and my account is not a mule... I fixed the settings And u can check... It was years ago , but it's my main and only now First off Ty to -Imetmyfate- for making me my Thread and to Draw? or Cab? As well...My quest thread Is called " tilasexcatts Quest thread "Idk how to find my number of posts But, I do know I'm here...Someplace,and yes,still clean and sober if anyone cares to know... Over7 months. thanks to Gaia and the support of the People here,U guys are my Lifeline ...And now Mosaics classes .. cat_whee cat_whee I'm Questing:
Ms. Psychedelic Floofs- 3trillion last time I looked
Eevolving Star kitten 2.5Trillion Can Anyone find one?
I have about 890+billion towards any of these kittens ...Please help ...Anyone?
Idk how to do these forms But ,I made th thread... I'll bump it...tyvm Sorry my ramblings

Hi Hun 2 find UR post count click on GUILD MEMBERS & put UR name in. It will show UR post count...
U need 2 post this:
* I do/do not have an NSTG banner in my signature. * Username:
Current Guild Post Count:
+ 20 = Goal Count of

This form can be found by clicking Active Members Raffle.. on page 1...

Put UR name & post count then add 20 to get the goal count.. U might want 2 add a NSTG BANNER 2 UR SIG... U get a extra raffle ticket 4 doing that if U leave it in there...

I am so pound of U 4 staying clean.. when U make it a year I'll send U a special gift... Just remind me when it's been a year... Keep up the good work.

I hope I told U what U needed to know about how 2 do this... If U need any more help just ask.. Have a good day Hun...
Omg I didn't even see this... But , I Just go Day by day ...sometimes I don't think about it -I don't do the NA thing FOR ME -ME,IT NEVER WORKED AND IT PULLS ME DOWN OR I PULL OTHERS DOWN With ME,if I don't have urges...Then I don't Need to make a meeting Keeping it on the "I" Here So I don't get bashed by the NA/AA People ...Because they do that ... I run "my own program" I never count my days -not anymore ,why? SO THAT I DON'T THINK "OH, I GOT SO And SO MUCH TIME CLEAN ,NOW I DESERVE A GET HIGH REWARD "SO I'M NOT SURE about the precise time that I have clean Thank god I lost track of time...So I go according to my posts It maybe more than Ten months Idk for sure.. I don't want to go back to the One week posts and count... As long as I stay clean I'm happy and tyvm for the kind words>.< And u're help Some others here too..I sent u something before I even saw this... I had like 4 of them.. So.. don't b***h about it... cat_xp I still don't know what I am doing here... but, Go to first page? I'll try Idk.. The copy /paste thing Just makes me lose out on so much Not even funny..I can't help it.. But, this is my home.. and slowly but surely going to be a Mosaics Artist I will make it . Now If I can only find A real man That I Would feel loves me And all that storybook Romantic crap-I'd be happy... 38 single and living in mom's house -In Brooklyn -I'm sick of it I need a hero... Someone Save me -get me out of here -PLEASE ,(with my 2 Chihuahuas And small bird)I need out of here and I can't do this one alone,I don't want to ,Yes,hopeless romantic~ my username -just my insecure self,ok, I talk way too much.ty ,again. EVERYONE...HELP IS NEEDED AND SO APPRECIATED and given back.. This person knows... not begging.. Ok ,ok Going now..

I won't fuss U if U really want 2 give me something, by I don't want 2 take away from UR quest... I know UR not a beggar Hun... Thank U very... I needed it... Everybody knows how I am about different hairs... So yes I like it & ..... User Image ........If U need help with any I can help U with just let me know & if I can't help I will try 2 find someone that can... Have a good night Hun... heart  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

natsumi_bianca

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:04 am
JoyRose
Omigosh, I forgot to pull the name at the beginning of October!! Ok, here I go...

Crew:

Thank you for the prize ^_^ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:07 am
JoyRose

Crew:

Sorry Joy just played u're glow ...
User Image

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:29 am
natsumi_bianca
JoyRose

Crew:

Thank you for the prize ^_^ heart
Ok -if anyone really wants to help me. I want This ladies 'Avtar in purple >.< And Morrigan...I said don't worry about it.. Please U guys made Me A quest thread Because I don't know how to make one...with the links- C'mon guys I miss out so much because of the Copy/paste thing.. I DON'T KNOW how to fill out forms...And If I get gifted It's usually my nature to give back...I seen some Jackals on here.. but.. I do End up hoarding ,and don't know what I have even ...sometimes...But, What happened to just having fun with the BG? NOW I WENT THROUGH HELL TO MAKE A BANNER AND u GUYS SEE IT...eVEN IF I BUMP JOY ROSE'S THREAD ,WITH THE BUMPER, AND THEN USE IT ON 9 MORE TANKS IDK WHERE IT GOES ..I NEED TO PUT IT SOMEPLACE ,AND LIST THE DAY ,NAME, AND TANK.10 THINGS IN A CERTAIN SPOT IN BUBBLES GALORE IN A "SPOILER" IDK WHAT THAT IS ..I'M JUST WAKING UP...And I'm Learning so slowly .. I missed one step .. and all my grabbing was for nothing .. Idk how to do.. These "forms"I think But.. I got it right once...and that resulted in a lot of help to make my Quest thread...Ok, I'll stfu now...I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE SLOTS HERE ARE.. IDK HOW TO DO THIS.. I'M DITZY,IDK WHAT I can SAY...  
tilasexcattCR generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 16!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:34 am
rng?1-21? This PC...it won't show What I am rolling,but, here goes  

tilasexcattCR

Desirable Sex Symbol

30,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:35 am
tilasexcatt
rng?1-21? This PC...it won't show What I am rolling,but, here goes

You rolled 16. If you are ever playing a game where you need to roll but can't see it, just quote me in that post and I'll interpret it for you (and whoever needs to see it). Sorry stuff is getting so hard for you here. I'll enter you into the NSTG Activity Raffle at your current post count of 113 - the 5 you made here, so you start this month with 108 and your goal count is 128. Good luck! It will probably be easy when we open the holiday forum for Halloween event with all those games! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:32 am
* I do not have an NSTG banner in my signature. *

Username: natsumi_bianca
Current Guild Post Count: 109
+ 20 = Goal Count of 129

natsumi_bianca

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:38 pm
User Image

Updated.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:08 am
Dang it I BEEN POSTING 2 DAYS & 4GOT 2 POST HERE. I KNOW I ALREADY POSTED OVER 20 TIMES... OH WELL... MY BAD...

Username: MORRIGAN SKYLAR
Current Guild Post Count: 5641
+ 20 = Goal Count of 5661

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

IchigoNeko23

Firebreathing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:24 pm

Username: IchigoNeko23
Current Guild Post Count: 363
+ 20 = Goal Count of 383

JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 73 ... 49!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:25 pm
RAFFLE TIME!

* AngelMuerto: 7266 to 7374 = 6 slots
* haybelle: 0 to 239 = 12 slots
* IchigoNeko23: 341 to 363 = 2 slots
* LotusInChains: 948 to 1238 = 15 slots
* Morrigan Skylar: 5,437 to 5641 = 11 slots
natsumi_bianca: 109 to 250 = 7 slots
* sdrawkcab: 2975 to 3022 = 3 slots
SweetMoonbeam: 314 to 580 = 13 slots
* Vishkah: 894 to 956 = 4 slots

73 slots

Crew:

Ebania: 9,921 to 10,031 = 5 slots
JoyRose: 4,696 to 4,741 = 2 slots  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:27 pm
Congratulations, natsumi_bianca!

Crew RAFFLE TIME!

Ebania: 9,921 to 10,031 = 5 slots
JoyRose: 4,696 to 4,741 = 2 slots

7 slots

Edit: Repeat of September!

Congratulations, Ebania!  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games