Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply Party at the ROP [HOLIDAYS, PARTIES, EVENTS, AND MORE] (NOW OPENED!!!)
Party at the ROP Subforum Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to party?
  Hellz yeah
  Um....no
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Party at the ROP Subforum. In this subforum you can make a variety of party and holiday-based threads and topics that relate to numerous special events. Just be sure to follow the subforum rules on the next post. I know you don't like rules but since this is a subforum and not the main forum, a small amount of rules are essential.

Some examples of the variety of party and holiday-based topics you could create include:

-Birthday threads (celebrate your birthday)
-Holiday topics such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween
-Party threads for various special events
-Topics celebrating special ROP Holidays or Gaia events
-Any other kind of party or holiday-related thread where you celebrate a particular holiday, party, or special event

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:49 pm
*SUBFORUM RULES*

1. Follow the Gaia TOS and rules as well as the guild guidelines.
2. No normal threads can go here. Only threads based on the subforum. Normal threads WILL be moved to the appropriate forum.
3. You can spam in the party threads but only if the thread creator allows it. Also if your topic falls off the front page you can bump it back up.
4. Lastly, if the thread owner has any established rules in their thread you are expected to follow them.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the subforum rules then PM me, or post it in the thread.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

TwilightWolfGirl2010

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:39 pm
i am really excited because here soon my entire family and my fiancee's family and all of our friends are all going to come together for on big major thing. And that is for my baby shower that is going to be happening here soon in october smile and also for the birth of my beautiful baby girl Jasmine Nicole Criss smile i can't wait to meet her and be able to teach her things and to be able to actually hold her in my arms and look at her smile  
Party at the ROP [HOLIDAYS, PARTIES, EVENTS, AND MORE] (NOW OPENED!!!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games