Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:19 pm
Spectra smirked, "Speaking of relaxing, it won't do for you to simply lay out here in the hallway."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:24 pm
"Eh, I've rested in worse places, besides, I wanna keep an eye on her." Analia said, shrugging.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:26 pm
"Are you sure? I'd be happy to show you to another room so you can relax... properly." Spectra said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:34 pm
Analia smirked, "Normally I'd take you up on that, but not tonight. Maybe after all this business is officially cleared up." She said.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:37 pm
Spectra sighed, "If you insist. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call for me or one of the other servants for assistance."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:40 pm
Analia smirked, "I'll be sure to call for you." She said, eyes flashing.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:41 pm
Spectra smirked before turning to leave, leaving a trail of smoke in her wake.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:13 pm
Veigarrus opened his eyes, a smile creeping across his face. He examined the magic circle formed before him carefully and nodded in satisfaction. "And so it begins." He said, grasping his staff and striking it down. The magic circle blazed with power and a vortex of dark energies burst up, forming a whirling cyclone of violet magical power visible from across the city. Like a flickering beacon it marked the opening of a gate long closed. Every Dark could feel it inherently, deep in their very core. A doorway was opened, a connection that was long broken was re-forged. The Plane of Dark that Veigarrus himself had built for his people was finally unsealed. Every Dark could, at any time, open the door within them and return to that land which had once been their paradise. At the same time the magical spell completed the experiments he had worked on for the countless years while Veigar was sealed away in darkness. The Princess Crowns were unleashed. Only two prototypes were currently in this realm, the one Vraska unknowingly wore, and another worn by a minor wraith. These however were the complete versions. Made with all of the artificing skill of Veigarrus himself the crowns were extremely powerful magical items. When worn by almost anything, even potentially inanimate objects, it would transform them into a female princess. The crown would become almost impossible to remove, and others of their race or kind would be very likely to try and help or serve those wearing the crown. The true power of the crown however lay in its curse. The curse that would cause all of the princesses wearing the crown to eventually, unknowingly, begin to approach Veigarrus himself. They would eventually be unable to resist the pull of the curse and would practically deliver themselves to him. Those who resisted it for too long would eventually shatter their own minds and become a slave to the will of the crown itself, loyal to Veigarrus. The only way to escape its clutches was for the princess to find their fated true love, only then could the curse be escaped, though the crown's power would remain it would become submissive to the will of its host and grant them powers and skills befitting of a princess. Numerous Princess Crowns were unleashed by the magical circle, some dipping back through time, others moving to different dimensions, while the rest spread out across Baton and the world. With that done Veigarrus waved a hand and vanished, the vortex of energy disappearing as quickly as it had appeared. Veigarrus reappeared within the realm of the Dark, sitting calmly on his mighty throne. A powerful urge struck all those who had access to this realm, a demand from their one true God King, to assemble here before him. "Finally, my return is truly complete." He said with a wicked grin.

Vraska moaned as the link to Veigarrus' realm was finally re-established. She returned there even before Veigarrus himself to rejoin her children, an army of black dragons that had been trapped in this land since so long ago, sealed away from her sight.

Megin Slavia knelt by the throne next to Veigarrus, panting happily as the dark energies of the realm unsealed the powers she had never been able to access properly thanks to the seal she had been created in. Her pink skin slowly turned black, and her two-colored eyes began to glow brightly, giving her the appearance of a true Dark.

Califa Vendriss raised her arms before the altar, gasping in pleasure. "Praise be to him who has returned! Praise our lord!" She exclaimed.

Vaygore felt something empty out inside of him and he clutched his head, gasping. He finally realized the truth. He could feel it now. He was nothing. He was not the heir to Veigarrus, he was nothing more than an empty shell, a puppet.

Beardivious shuddered and fell to one knee, grasping at his chest with a muffled shout. The pull was strong for him, the true heir to Veigarrus' power. The pull of that world where he belonged tried to wrench him in, tried to drag him to that home he had never called home.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:47 pm
Persephone groaned as she felt Veigarrus' call pulsing weakly through her, her spellbook glowing faintly as it tried to manipulate its host to its original master, causing her sleeping body to rise to its feet.

Opal's eyes suddenly shot open as she gasped, her body trembling as she felt Veigarrus' call, weakly pushing herself upright.

Catrina awoke with a yelp as she fell from Felatia's bed, trembling in fear as she felt the temptation of Veigarrus' pull, her eyes wide with fear, "No... no... nonono please..."

Thornra smirked as she felt Veigarrus' true return, knowing a possible strong ally when she felt one as she began to make her way to his lair.

The ShyTwins looked up as they faintly felt Veigarrus' call, quickly warning the others of a possible threat to any other Masked of Dark heritage.

Veela calmly woke up with a sigh as she rolled over, looking around at the room full of sleeping heroes with a giggle, "Oh, they're not gonna be happy in the morning when they find out..." she said to herself, thinking.

Pawlta gasped in surprise as she felt a surge of devotion to the wizard before her, floating to her knees in awe.

Phantra quietly sent her report to Phantom as she saw the Dark City quickly rally, the Dark civilization preparing their invasion.

Barabel turned to her stocky companion, "Beardy, what's wrong? We're almost there."

Vigra turned to glance at her father, giggling as she prepared her magic to take control of the city from him and deliver their race to their true master.

Yukimi was silent as she was able to feel Veigarrus' return, feeling a pang of anger briefly at someone other than her former companions.

Andreanne's eyes narrowed as she felt Veigarrus' magic surge, knowing her next target.

Vilanna woke up in Melody's arms, the princess clutching to her closely, fighting against the urge to bring her ward back to her creator.

Sabrina groaned weakly as she was woken up in the hospital by Veigarrus' magic, confused and sore all over thanks to her earlier tumble, "Wh... what..."

Peachia squirmed in Califa's garden, several new, dark roots sprouting from the ground around her in her excitement.

Ambrosia licked her lips as she quickly vanished to return to her master's side, kneeling before him.

The Queen of the Damned frowned as she felt the tingle of Veigarrus' magic, growling, "So that b*****d decided to come back..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:47 pm
Veigarrus smirked, looking down as his servants and his people began to gather, his gaze flashing as he looked across the dimension he had crafted, the land shifting and changing. Great rifts and tears in the dimensional borders were repaired, fissures and broken mountains were re-formed, new life grew and sprouted as a world separated from its lord was finally returned to the hands it belonged in.

Onyxette sat up at once, hurrying over to push the door open, looking at Opal, "Do you feel it?!" She said excitedly.

Felatia hummed and grabbed Catrina, dragging her back down and hugging the girl's face into her chest, "Mmm, sleepytimes, dun go nowhere." She mumbled, a strange force rippling out from Felatia and covering Catrina, wiping away the call of her dark lord.

Phantom sent Phantra along with the other Darks, sending the girl to serve Veigarrus for now at least.

Beardivious stood back up slowly, clenching his fists. His 'Father' was back.

The magic of the city vanished before even Vigra could grasp it, Veigarrus' power easily taking hold of the city even as most of the Darks vanished from it, returning to their true home.

Vaygore let out a hideous scream then vanished in a flash of magical power. He had felt it. He hadn't even been called to join the other Darks. He wasn't one of them. He was useless.

Califa turned to her congregation and smiled, "Prepare the welcoming ceremony! Our lord shall descend to this world and open up a gate to prosperity!" She informed her followers.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:10 pm
Opal nodded a bit shakily, worn out from her recent escapades.

Catrina blinked a few times before holding Felatia closely, nuzzling the woman's chest as she held back sobs.

"...Beardivious?" Barabel asked, knowing something was wrong.

Vigra didn't even care as her 'father' vanished, the Dark princess humming happily as she made her way to meet with their master.

Veela hummed quietly to herself as she easily ignored Veigarrus' call, used to it by now, hovering around the room to prepare a few things.

Peachia continued to squirm eagerly where she slept in Califa's garden, having spent a long time buried in the darkness-infused soil in preparation by the matriarch.

Persephone began to chant in her sleep as she picked up the book controlling her, attempting to warp to Veigarrus' realm.

"Gods help us..." Vilanna whispered fearfully, running a hand along Melody's cheek.

Sabrina winced as she forced herself to her feet, not able to identify Veigarrus' call but feeling the need to know what it was.

The Queen of the Damned growled as she began barking orders to her followers to make preparations. If there was gonna be anybody who rules around this city, it wasn't going to be her serving under that pint-sized god complex.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:35 pm
Veigarrus raised up buildings and homes, lands and plants, animals and creatures. The once tattered dimension became a thriving utopia of darkness once more. He looked down then at the gathered Darks, minions, monsters, and other servants who had answered his call.

Onyxette smiled, "Then let's go!" She said eagerly. "This is our chance!"

Beardivious just turned, looking in the direction of the vortex of dark magics.

A hand reached up and grabbed Veela. Darius snapped his eyes open and glared at the girl. "It seems your Master has finally woken up." He said quietly, his eyes sharp as blades.

Viola raised a hand, Persephone's book flying across the room into her grasp. "Oh no you don't." She said quietly as Mist grabbed Persephone before she fell and took her back to bed. "You aren't ready to return to him regardless. It's not your fate yet." She murmured.

"Gods won't do much." Juju said, stepping into the room behind Vilanna and taking a seat, holding the trembling Fellina in her lap. "I bet most of them are freaking out even more than we are." She said, shaking her head.

"Back to bed." Viri said, pushing Sabrina back down gently, the demon nurse giving the cat girl a smile, "I assure you, he won't be going anywhere, and you aren't much use to him in that state." She said knowingly.

Edward looked out at the fading vortex from the window of his office, hands folded behind his back. "You can ask it now." He said, speaking to Cybil behind him. "The question you always wanted to know the answer to. Why I can seem to want to protect this city so fervently, yet at the same time corrupt and control it so fiercely." He said, his voice soft and calm. "Go ahead."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:54 pm
Ambrosia smiled as she flew above the crowd, coming to kneel directly before Veigarrus, "Oh, how I've waited for this day, master..."

"I-I..." Opal stammered as she tried to push herself upright, not knowing what to do.

"Well... that can't be good." Barabel said.

Veela gasped as Darius suddenly grabbed her by the throat, his gaze boring into her, "He isn't my master. If you may remember, I was kinda the one who blew open a hole for you to get into the fortress the first time you kicked his a**."

Persephone groaned as the book was taken away from her, said book clearly not happy to have its plans stopped.

Vilanna glanced back at Juju, shaking her head, "Wh-What do I do..." she said quietly, strongly wanting to return to the wizard despite having just seen his work firsthand.

"He? Who is he?..." Sabrina asked weakly, confused.

"This... did you know this would happen?" Cybil asked, staring out the window.

Shield was silent as she stood by Edward's side, already having called for the rest of POON to report in immediately.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:03 pm
Veigarrus waved her words away, "None of you have waited as long as I have." He said, standing to his feet. "But the wait is over. I have returned!" He said, raising his hands.

"I would not suggest it." Xiaoa said, sitting up to lean against the bedframe.

Beardivious nodded grimly.

"I know what he does to people. You'd best be careful, or you'll return to him whether you like it or not." Darius said grimly, releasing Veela as he sat up, grimacing as he glanced out the window.

"Enough." Viola said, silencing the book's complaints. "Even I have difficulty seeing how the world will change from now on. But I can recognize your path at least. Patience." She said.

Juju snorted, "You think I know?" She asked, having to calm her own trembling, clutching Fellina close. "s**t's gunna change unless someone manages this, which side you want to be on... it's all a matter of how you want the path to wind."

Viri chuckled, "Veigarrus, one of the strongest dark lords to ever walk this world. Be careful with him young one." She said, "But for now, rest, regardless of your choice."

Edward laughed bitterly, "Even I cannot know everything. But I assumed this would happen eventually. It is earlier than I had hoped, though I doubt more time would help." He admitted.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:16 pm
Opal looked back at Xiaoa, "Wh-What?"

Barabel was silent for a moment before nodding, "Come on, let's go save Ireleth, then we can figure out our next move."

Veela coughed as she rubbed her neck, floating away slightly, "Yeah, well, if I fall back under his spell, do me a favor and kill me. If you think how he treats someone your size is bad, imagine someone his size..."

Vilanna was silent, staring down at Melody.

"...Would... would now be a bad time to tell you I'm not from around here?" Sabrina asked with a nervous chuckle.

"So everything you've done, all the... things I've had to come to terms with, working with you... it was to prepare for this?" Cybil asked.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff