Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:06 pm
"No, cuz I can't hear her." Deboraza said.

"No, Moxxi likes to saunter and Cura can be a little... unfocused, sometimes." Fira said.

The figures laughed as the ones that didn't dissipate slashed at the knight, their claws phasing through her form, leaving no scratches but leaving her body feeling heavy as the color began to drain from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:08 pm
Hazama sighed, rubbing his temples, "This is why we collect things like this." He muttered grumpily.

"Well maybe they're as distracted by all this new set up as you are." Furnace offered.

Cardynna growled, "Cowards, using damned magic. Fight like a man! Or are you too scared to face me properly?!" She snarled, lashing out at the shadowy figures.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:13 pm
"Well sorry, I didn't ask to get stuck for three thousand years." Deboraza said.

"Oh, Cura's distracted by something *way* different, trust me." Fira grumbled.

The mist began to grow even thicker around Cardynna as the figures vanished, their laughter fading as her body continued to grow heavier.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:40 am
"Oh sure, it's the fault of whatever idiot made the damn thing, but sadly it means we have to deal with it." Hazama grumbled, "Can you at least sense anything about the girl?" He asked.

Furnace arched an eyebrow, "A boy then?" He guessed.

Cardynna panted, still managing to stand and hold her sword at the ready, but it was getting more difficult. "Ugh, I really don't want to spend something expensive here..." She mumbled unhappily.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:34 am
"Yeah, she's in there, somewhere." Deboraza said.

"Yeah, a minotaur." Fira said.

The spirits didn't return, seemingly content to leave Cardynna to succumb to whatever curse they had inflicted her with, the mist becoming thicker as her strength was sapped.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:43 am
"And that's it?" Hazama asked, rubbing his temples.

"Ah... well, does she like him?" Furnace asked, laying Fira down on her bed and leaning against the nearby wall.

Cardynna sighed, rummaging through her pack once more. The life of a solo adventurer was a difficult one. She only had herself to rely on, so she needed to cover all her bases. She pulled out a potion and carefully checked the label then grimaced, "This place better have good loot in it." She muttered before downing the potion, a potion that could remove curses and foul influences from the body.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:47 am
"I think she can still see and hear, maybe." Deboraza said.

"Oh yeah, she's completely nuts about him." Fira said as she laid back to get comfortable.

The mist receded as Cardynna's strength slowly returned, the air around her feeling of disappointment as she cured herself of the curse.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:57 am
"Wonderful." Hazama said dryly. "Well, first off girl, I told you so. Second off, we're gunna see if we can fix this." He said.

"Well, that should be good then, right?" Furnace asked.

Cardynna sighed, glad the potion had even worked in the first place. "Hope those don't show up too much more." She mumbled to herself. She only had so many funds, and only one more potion that could cure a curse like that, if it even worked. She straightened herself and raised her sword once more then continued on.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:08 am
"Last I checked, you don't exactly look for 'love' in... in... where is this, anyways?" Deboraza said, turning to look at the city.

"...I guess... it's just, she's always distracted now and ignoring me and Moxxi." Fira said.

As Cardynna walked, passing the statues of those who had succumbed to the curse before her, she eventually found her way back to the rear of the mansion, now with an outdoor staircase leading up to the second floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:18 am
"Baton, also this is likely the best place to find love, just less so the true kind." Hazama said easily, dusting off his jacket and stowing the huge shield away, the massive tower shield somehow vanishing into his jacket with ease.

"Hmmm..." Furnace mused, "So... are you jealous?" He asked, glancing at Fira.

Cardynna was glad to put the cursed hedge maze behind her, making her way up the stairs and into the second floor.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:24 am
"Yeah, well, the true part is kinda the issue." Deboraza said.

"What?" Fira asked, looking at him.

The doors opened into a gigantic library seemingly without end, the door to go back outside vanishing behind the knight.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:26 am
"Yes, well I hope you or that girl find someone you like soon." Hazama said, "I can't play matchmaker for everyone in my damn group." He mumbled.

"Are you jealous that she's paying more attention to someone else instead of you." Furnace clarified, watching Fira.

Cardynna frowned at the disappearing door, but actually brightened at the library. "Books, maybe there'll be something useful in here." She mused, starting to poke around cautiously.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:34 am
"Hey, I don't like it any more than you do." Deboraza said.

"What? O-Of course not! It's just that I keep having to do her work for her whenever she keeps skipping off." Fira replied defensively, the true answer obvious.

Checking the nearest shelves, Cardynna would find herself... in the romance and adult literature section, with a strong feeling that someone was watching and judging her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:39 am
"Well? Come on then. We have work to do." Hazama said, gesturing Deboraza over.

"Mmmm." Furnace replied, clearly not believing her, "You should tell her how you feel, it's bad to keep things like this bottled up." He said, "About having to do all her work, of course." He added, allowing Fira to salvage her pride at least.

"I'm in Baton, don't need books for that." Cardynna muttered, moving on but keeping her sword at the ready.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:43 am
Deboraza sighed, "Whenever I get my full power back, I swear, I'm gonna find everyone of those jackasses who decided not to come free me..." she muttered to herself.

"What my sister needs is a swift kick in the a**." Fira muttered, "...besides, she was always the talky-feely one."

Cardynna walked for what seemed like hours, the seemingly never-ending library possessing books on all sorts of subjects, though also never losing that feeling of watching her.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games