Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:53 pm
"Oh it's mostly painless, and it keeps all the realms safe." Hazama said lightly, "Anyway, before you join up I need to talk to that body you're holding onto." He said.

"Anyway, where to next?" Furnace asked.

"Finally, no more riddles." Cardynna said with a sigh, "Maybe I should have studied more instead of training with the sword like I did..." She mused as she headed up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:01 pm
Deboraza sighed, "I'm not giving it up."

"Depends, do you care about the boilers and engine and s**t?" Fira asked.

After a lot of stairs and opening a secret door from the inside, Cardynna found herself back in the main foyer of the mansion, complete with hole down to the dungeon in front of her.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:06 pm
"Oh I just need to see if she wants to join too. If not I can get you a much better body honestly." Hazama said easily.

"Not really. Though it sounds like a place I'd end up at." Furnace said, shrugging.

"Eh, I've been through worse pitfalls." Cardynna mused, starting to head deeper into the mansion.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:13 pm
Deboraza sighed, looking away as she mumbled something under her breathe.

"Well, up to you, then." Fira said tiredly.

The rest of the mansion was... maze-like, to put it the most lightly. Hallways leading to hallways, doors looping around on themselves or going to places they didn't before, various apparitions aiming to mislead the knight, the works.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:18 pm
Hazama just waited patiently.

"Well I don't quiet know where to go from here." Furnace admitted, then glanced at Fira, "Do you want to get some sleep?" He asked.

Cardynna was more prepared for that, navigating through the mansion surprisingly well, her keen adventurer's senses seeing her through well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:21 pm
"I... can't really leave this body..." Deboraza said quietly.

"Not gonna lie, yeah, I do..." Fira said.

Soon enough Cardynna managed to find herself in the back courtyard behind the mansion, massive fences and thick plant growth surrounding her.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:24 pm
Hazama arched an eyebrow, "Oh really? And why is that?"

"Then point me to your room." Furnace said.

Cardynna looked around warily, slowing her pace and keeping her sword at the ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:26 pm
"It's... dumb." Deboraza said, looking away.

Fira nodded and did so, humming tiredly to herself as they went.

As Cardynna explored, a thick mist began to close in around her, the very plants themselves seeming to reach for the young knight.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:35 pm
Hazama's eyebrow raised higher, "What is it then?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Furnace carried the tiny girl back through the ship and to her room finally.

Cardynna spun her sword skillfully, cutting down any plants that came within her reach expertly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:38 pm
Deboraza sighed, "The crown was sealed with... true love. I can't take it off without me or the girl having found true love... it also keeps the full extent of my powers in check, so..."

"Thanks..." Fira said with a yawn.

Eventually a howl reverberated from somewhere in the mist, many eyes locking their gaze on the young knight as she continued her way through the maze of the courtyard.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:42 pm
Hazama sighed, "Why does anyone think True Love is good for any sort of magical artifact? It's a terrible lock for anything." He grumbled, "Whatever, I still need to talk to the girl."

"No problem." Furnace said, carrying Fira to her room finally and ducking inside.

"Come on then! I am Lady Cardynna of the Silver, face me if you dare monsters!" The adventuress shouted, readying her sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:49 pm
"You are... sort of." Deboraza said.

"Watch the... everything." Fira said, quite a bit of glass equipment set up for what little research she actually did these days.

The growls seemed to almost laugh at the knight as they circled her, seeming to come from everywhere at once.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:52 pm
"Then let her talk back." Hazama said.

"Right..." Furnace said, carefully picking his way across the room before finally reaching the bed, managing not to break anything. Somehow.

Cardynna whirled her sword expertly, fully prepared to defend herself from all sides.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:56 pm
"I can't..." Deboraza said quietly.

Fira chuckled, "If only Moxxie and Cura were so careful..."

The apparitions struck from all sides, howling.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:02 pm
Hazama sighed, "Well can you translate?" He asked.

"I guess they're not so cautious?" Furnace asked, gently laying Fira down on the bed.

Cardynna whirled her sword skillfully, fighting back on all sides. She couldn't block everything, but she fended off the opponents quite well. She was an extremely skilled swords-woman after all.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games