Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:07 pm
"O-Oh, it's not that, it's just... I-I... u-uhh..." Darla stuttered, trying to think what to say to the descendant of her idol.

"Yeah, yeah." Pearl said.

Drusilla grinned as she listened to Zirella play.

"Same. What brings you to my home?" Venus said, looking over the three, eyeing the two were-beings with here, "Bringing tributes for my garden?"

"Hey, got nothing better do to, and I've been training more than you think." Taura said with a grin.

"What? But... so big and strong." Grunt said, motioning to Ceria.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:24 pm
"Well, then what's wrong?" Derrick asked, crossing his huge scarred arms.

"Then don't move too much." Natasha said.

Zella stepped into Pearl's room, looking around, "Is this Pearl's room?" She asked gently.

Zirella played through a few songs, then stood, smiling to the enraptured audience who burst into applause, then made her way back to the bar.

Rosabella frowned, "No, these two are with me." She said firmly, not liking Venus' tone. "I came to see rumors about one such as you, and whether they were true."

"Fine then, there's an alley out back where I can kick your a**." Emma taunted, sauntering off towards the door.

"Well yes, but I like being gentle with people." Ceria said, smiling.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:34 pm
"I-I... it's just an honor to meet you, sir." Darla said.

Pearl looked up when she heard Zella, "That's me, yeah."

Drusilla eagerly got up and returned to her goddess' side.

"Rumors? Such as?" Venus asked, eyes narrowing.

"What, don't want to go buy muzzle first?" Taura said with a chuckle as she stood.

"But... is fight of strength..." Grunt said, genuinely confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:39 pm
Derrick just shrugged, "I do my job, nothing special." He said simply.

Zella smiled gently, "They called for a healer, so here I am." She said shyly.

Zirella sat down at the bar, ordering a meal for herself and Drusilla.

"That a plant creature lives in the heart of this park, kidnapping and raping those who wander too close to the park." Rosabella said calmly.

"Oh please, I'll just buy you a cowbell after I beat you, maybe get a tag for your ear." Emma taunted, heading out of the building.

"Well, it's a fight to submission. It's more... intimate, than other fights." Ceria explained.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:53 pm
"Y-yeah, but, you protect people, a-and your helmet, and..." Darla said, struggling to talk straight.

Pearl smiled, "Thank you for coming."

Drusilla sat close to Zirella, pressing against her lovingly.

"I can tell you now that such rumors are false." Venus said.

Taura chuckled, hiding the fact that the thought actually somewhat excited her, "I don't know, we should probably go and size you up for your own tank beforehand to save time." she said, following Emma out.

"But... fighting IS intimate. Show of self between two strong people." Grunt said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:01 pm
"Well yeah, you don't get into this job without wanting to protect people." Derrick said, "And of course I wear a helmet, job like mine you want your head protected."

Zella smiled, "Glad to help." She said lightly, walking up to the bed, "Just lay back and relax." She advised, raising her hands, glowing with golden light.

Zirella smiled, sliding an arm around Drusilla, the girl was so affectionate.

"Oh really? So you don't live here?" Rosabella asked, smirking.

Emma smirked, heading around the side of the building, stepping into an alleyway and turning to face Taura, "We'll see who's laughing when you're face down." She taunted.

"The fighting in this arena is more intimate, more... sensual." Ceria explained.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:13 pm
"No, I-I mean with... y-you're brave and chivalrous and..." Darla said, absolutely dying out there, oh god someone please save her.

Pearl nodded and laid back on the bed.

Drusilla giggled and kissed Zirella on the cheek.

"No, I only subdue and harvest those who trespass on my territory, I care not about those who stay outside my realm." Venus said.

"Or not, if that doesn't happen." Taura said, cracking her knuckles.

Grunt just gave her a blank look.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:24 pm
"Oi! Somebody! Gimme a hand here!" Daven called from the side of the station, hauling a few boxes into the station.

Derrick glanced over, "Alright, comin'." He said, then glanced back at Darla, "See ya around." He said casually, waving one huge hand before heading to the side door and helping Daven bring in the delivered boxes.

Zella closed her eyes, golden light stretching out across Pearl, warming her body, her wounds knitting clothes, flesh mending.

Zirella smiled, "Go on and eat up." She said as their meals arrived, tucking in herself.

Rosabella sighed, looking around the tangled park, "Whatever happened to small, cozy groves?" She wondered.

"But it will." Emma said, falling into her stance, grinning her vicious teeth.

"... It's sex fighting." Ceria finally said.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:34 pm
"O-Okay..." Darla said, waving.

Pearl let out a sigh of relief as she was healed, her aches vanishing.

Drusilla smiled as she started eating.

"Do you not like it? I have taken my rightful territory and created a home for my children, protecting them from the beings outside." Venus said, sitting up.

"Now THAT we'll see about." Taura said, her body lowering, ready to fight.

"Oooooooh." Grunt said, nodding.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:38 pm
Minna stepped up behind Darla, grinning, "Sooooo whadda ya think?" She asked playfully.

Zella smiled, the glow fading as she pulled her hands back, "There we go, all done." She said lightly.

Zirella ate her food, thinking about the city they were in, built on so many past civilizations, so much history to the city.

"I find it... overly expansive." Rosabella said calmly, adjusting her glasses.

Emma smirked, then lunged in suddenly, starting off the fight without warning.

Ceria nodded, "Yes, that."  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:51 pm
Darla jumped in surprise, "Wh-What?"

Pearl grinned as she sat up, stretching, "Wow, divine magic really is the miracle people claim it is."

Drusilla was too busy thinking about Zirella.

"I have not expanded one blade of grass beyond what I was given centuries ago." Venus said, motioning to the park around them.

Taura ducked her head and charged at the attacking shark girl, slamming shoulder-first into her gut in a tackle.

"Not fought for domination in some time." Grunt said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:17 am
Minna giggled, "Come on, you finally met him, well? What do you think?" She asked.

Zella smiled, "It can't do everything, but we do what we can." She said, then her smile faded slightly, "Sadly, much fewer people practice holy magics these days..." She admitted sadly.

Zirella smiled, deciding she would need to write more songs about the city while she was here, sure she could find some adventures and tales to speak of. She finished her meal and stood, stretching before heading for the stairs.

"Yes, I remember." Rosabella said simply.

Emma was already so close, that there was less force behind Taura's charge, and she grabbed the girl, skidding back slightly, then twisting and shoving Taura to the side, stepping in after her with a series of punches.

"Well, that is what this arena is for, if you want more dangerous, or fierce fights, you will need to go find them elsewhere." Ceria explained.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:00 am
"H-He's, w-well..." Minna stammered.

"I'm sure there's more out there, just... this city isn't exactly a holy place." Pearl said.

Drusilla smiled as she followed close behind Zirella.

Venus raised an eyebrow, "You must be much older than you appear if you claim to remember the days of Kynngdeum."

Taura stumbled back a bit from the punches before grabbing Emma's hands and stepping in with a headbutt.

"Okay..." Grunt said, sounding a bit dejected.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:24 am
"Weeeeeell?" Minna prodded, grinning.

"Actually, historically this area has been a haven for numerous holy orders, groups, conclaves, and even deities itself!" Zella said happily, then flushed, "Oh! I'm sorry, I'm sure you don't care much for history stuff like that." She said, embarrassed by her outburst.

Zirella headed up to the room she had gotten, using the key to open it and stepping in.

Rosabella smiled sadly, "I am the oldest left alive of my kind. I remember the ancient days well."

Emma leaned into the headbutt, taking the power out of the strike, and raising a knee to hit Taura in the side. Emma was quite good at fighting Taura at this point, the girl was all brute force, like most of her kind, step into their wind ups and you could take a lot of the force out of their attacks. Sure, her skull still hurt like a b***h, but a proper full headbutt from a minotaur could knockout most people, so Emma didn't give Taura the chance.

Ceria smiled gently, "Sorry, but maybe you can find something else to do here, the bar over there has some very good drinks." She offered.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:36 am
"I-I don't know what to say..." Darla said.

"No, it's fine, we're actually not from Arelia so all we've heard are the legends." Pearl said.

Drusilla hungrily tackled Zirella as soon as they were in the room.

"Then you should remember what the ones on the outside have done, and why I must protect my garden and my children." Venus said.

Taura grunted as Emma hit her, wrapping her arms around the shark girl and throwing her to the ground, bringing her fist down on the girl.

"No money." Grunt said.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games