Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] The Tower : Open... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:15 pm
Dizzy_Kat
((Hyas and Niko aren't participating...yet. The Roll was for Cainan's first post and Anneth's first post was her choosing the recipe ^_^ ))
(( Okay sounds good biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:39 am
Weather Update...

time of day: mid-morning to afternoon
Weather: Cloud cover---light snow.

Tiri is....Decorating the steps of her tower!  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Freaksrus rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 am
A'ngine was bored. The Colonel and other were out looking for trees.
So she decided she would attempt to bake some cookies.
"What kind though?"
She looked about for ideas...

Freaksrus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:20 am
"Apples..Hmm.. I know! I'll make Apple tarts!" She whinnied and smiled.
She grabbed the apples. She peeled and cored them. Then she made the batter.
She added the apples to the batter and put them in a pan. "Ok! Now to cook them!" She whistled as she put them in the oven to cook. "I hope I did good.."

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Freaksrus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:25 am
Colonel had set out to get a tree. He looked about on this snowy day. It felt more and more like the holidays. He smiled. He was walking in the forest and stopped. "This one would be wonderful!"  
Freaksrus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:27 am
"13 feet! It is quite a big one. Hmm."
He gets out the ax and chops down the tree. He stares at his work and sighs.
"I wonder if I can carry it all the way back..."

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:53 am
Aureole smiles as she flys through the trees. "Whee!" She twirls about one and giggles. She slows down and notices Colonel. "Hmmm..." She flies down to see what he's up to. "Hello Colonel! Do you need help?"

The Colonel smiled. "Well hello there Aure! I was wonderin' if you could give me a hand. It seems this tree is a bit too big for me." He awaited her answer.

Aureole chuckled. "I'm not busy. Sure I can help. I'll take the top, and you can carry most of it right?" She looked at him expectantly.

The Colonel picked up the tree. "I think I got it. There! Best hurry my lady." He waited for her to grab hold and started back to the house.
Once they got there, He saw An'gine jumping about waiting for them.

A'ngine hopped up and down. "Yeah!!!! It's so big and pretty! I can't wait to decorate it." She ran back inside and got the decorations out.
Colonel placed the tree and made sure it was safe and sturdy before they did anything. "Ok! Now let's see what we have here. Some stockings and ribbon." He put on the lights first. "Ok all yours ladies!"
Aureole giggled and clapped her hands together. "Oh it looks so majestic! It needs some of this gold ribbon though." She smiled and hummed to herself as she put the gold ribbons on the tree.

A'ngine pulled out all the other decorations and with the others finished the tree. "Oh wow! It is so beautiful!" They stood about and took in the glory of it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
M'iral sighed. "It's not my style, but it is ok." When the others weren't looking she put a few wards on it. "Can't be too careful." She smiled and went back to her den.  
Freaksrus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:03 am
A'ngine forgot to check them on time. "Oh no!" She looked in the oven. They were burnt a bit. She popped one in her mouth. It was hot and still tasted good, so she let them cool. She then wrapped them up and started to the party.
She had just made it. She placed them on the table and watched as people ate them.

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:20 am
Freaksrus
A'ngine.

You completed a quest! Congratulations!

Tiri looked at the treat table; her eyes glowing at the sight of such wonderful treats. She noticed A'ngine standing by waching and knew she had brought the tasty apple tarts everyonw was tlakign about.

"I have a few extra gifts to give---go pick one out!"

Agine Can now open a Gift:

There are three to choose from: Large small and medium sized boxes all wrapped in pretty paper!

Just post which you want to open and DK will get you your prize!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:24 am
Freaksrus
Colonel

Congratulations! You've completed a Quest!

With the party raging int he tower Tiri could not help but notice two friend who had so beautifully decorated one of the trees for the party! It shone bright with cheer and many ornaments that made the smallest mearh there giddy with delight.

"What a great job you have done--Colonel--feel free to take a gift!" she spoke to him in her sing-song way and pointed to the gifts on the table by the door.

Colonel may now choose a gift to unwrap!

Small ackage
medium Package
or Large Package!

Please post here which one he chooses!  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 am
Colonel smiles. "Thank you my lady. It was a pleasure. Oh if you insist." He picks up the medium package. "This one ok?"

A'ngine smiles. "A gift! Oh thank you! Hmm... This one!" She points to the Large package. "I wonder what's in it?!"

Dizzy_Kat rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:26 am
Not too deep in, Cainan found a gorgeous tree. At 15ft the fir before him was wonderfully shaped. The dusting of snow giving it that perfectly magical feeling. Cainan hefted the axe in his hands and looked the tree over. He was a little unsure of how to go about it this. He'd never cut down a tree before...
most of the way around the bottom of the tree the snow laden branches dragged the ground obscuring the trunk completely. He saw one opening above the first row of branches and decided to go for it. The tree would be a little shorter and he'd have to sacrifice a few branches...but they could go to the hearth. He swung away, after a few glancing blows and a near miss he got the hang of it and had the tree down.
Cainan mopped his damp forehead and looked proudly at the tree lying on the ground before him.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:40 am
Cainan examined the tree before him. It was huge but he was pretty sure he could handle it. He cleared some of the branches around the base of the tree then sheathed his axe, draping the sling over his shoulder. He then went to the top of the tree, reaching in and grasping the trunk. He lifted the end and braced it on his other shoulder. Yeah this ought to work. Not too long later he had dragged the tree back to Tiri's tower and stood it up outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 am
Cainan had at least prepared for this part. Precious metals weren't his specialty but he was clever enough with them. Back at the Tower he had dropped of a bag of decorations he'd made specifically for this event. Gingerly he pulled out each ornament, admiring the play of light before adding it to the tree before him. Within a few minutes the tree was covered in small metal snow flakes and stars, glinting gold, silver, and copper in the light. There ought to be enough for every guest to take one home after the party as well!

The Tree in The Woods  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:43 am
Freaksrus
Colonel smiles. "Thank you my lady. It was a pleasure. Oh if you insist." He picks up the medium package. "This one ok?"

A'ngine smiles. "A gift! Oh thank you! Hmm... This one!" She points to the Large package. "I wonder what's in it?!"

Colonel opens his package to find...

Inside is a Ticket for a free Item from A Shop of their Choice!

A'ngine opens her gift to find...

Inside is a bunch f stuffing! And...A Small Note that reads; Check your stocking on Christmas! **

(( **Will be surprise... do you ahve an Open RP thread to ahve it dropped in?))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff