Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] The Tower : Open... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:34 am
Event Ends!
User ImageTiri-Ithil Speaks...

Tiri let herself sigh and gazing at her watch realized it was about time for last call and the final dance to begin...

"Attention everyone~!" she sang out as she took the stage where the various instruments were gathered and they each in turn set their music down and listened.

"The party has been a huge sucess! I would liike to thank everyone for coming but like all good things this one too must end soon! At the Stroke of midnight--Until then---Enjoy friends!" she giggled and grabbed her glass of mead as she left the stage and continued her hostessing duties.

Summary: At NOON today (it is 9:35 am here now) the party ends! All RPs must be finished by then! biggrin

PM Kraft with questions or concerns~!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:30 am
Kyriana Razian
Flare smiled as they entered and began dancing together. Eventually they were voted out but Flare didn't care really. She wasn't even thinking about much at all when she allowed herself to relax against Hyas.

Hyas heard the call for last dance and glanced at the stage. He'd survived the party, and rather enjoyed it as well. He looked back down at Flare in his arms and a small smile crossed his face. They'd obviously grown from the young distrustful teens they'd once been. "Sounds like it's about time to go home" He murmured softly.

Straye

Chrys stood from where he knelt as Tiri called for he closing of the party. His mind worked quickly. "Miss, My name is Chrysanthos. I'm a Bard. Your son has a great talent. If you're interested, I'd be willing to offer him lessons. I'll be staying in town for a while, I have a brother here." He still couldn't keep the hint of pleasure from his voice as he said that. This city appeared to be full of his relatives! "Is there a time and place I could call on you?" He had to see her again, find out more about her and the boy infront of him.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:47 am
DieKraft Fe-Amon

I think I finished Del's hunt for the perfect christmas tree a couple of pages back, but never got a prize for it. XD Just a heads up in case he got lost in the posts.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:50 am
eek Party's Over~!

*last song played is "closing time" lol*

Those of you who won please remember your prizes are all from DK! biggrin ALL OWLS will be certed by me so just post as you would normally in the certing thread witht he link to the owl provided. THanks Everyone for attending and Tiri is THRILLED to ahve you all here~!

Now...back to business as usual. biggrin

Remember---this is still an Open Roleplay thread which veans anyone is welcome to join in or wants a general meet-n-greet RP near the tower is welcome. The tower is not required to be part of the Roleplay Neither is Tiri... smile )! biggrin  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
DieKraft Fe-Amon rolled 1 100-sided dice: 84 Total: 84 (1-100)

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:51 am
Rolling for the raffle....

Lady Evergreen goes to...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:52 am
Lirende

You've Won the Lady Evergreen RP Event Raffle! Thanks for playing everyone! biggrin

(dont forget to get her certed!)
-DK

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:37 pm
DarkHikari
DieKraft Fe-Amon

I think I finished Del's hunt for the perfect christmas tree a couple of pages back, but never got a prize for it. XD Just a heads up in case he got lost in the posts.
tell me which page it starts and where it ends. If I missed it I will fix it ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:30 pm
Flare and Hyas got voted out the first dice roll as well ^_^ It was on the previous page I believe.

*loves the fact that NIKO of all her mearhs got a breeding slot*  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:49 pm
Dizzy_Kat
Kyriana Razian
Flare smiled as they entered and began dancing together. Eventually they were voted out but Flare didn't care really. She wasn't even thinking about much at all when she allowed herself to relax against Hyas.

Hyas heard the call for last dance and glanced at the stage. He'd survived the party, and rather enjoyed it as well. He looked back down at Flare in his arms and a small smile crossed his face. They'd obviously grown from the young distrustful teens they'd once been. "Sounds like it's about time to go home" He murmured softly.

Straye

Chrys stood from where he knelt as Tiri called for he closing of the party. His mind worked quickly. "Miss, My name is Chrysanthos. I'm a Bard. Your son has a great talent. If you're interested, I'd be willing to offer him lessons. I'll be staying in town for a while, I have a brother here." He still couldn't keep the hint of pleasure from his voice as he said that. This city appeared to be full of his relatives! "Is there a time and place I could call on you?" He had to see her again, find out more about her and the boy infront of him.

She sighed and nodded as her son bounced up and down excitedly. "Yes, yes of course... if he wants to take lessons that's fine. We can talk about things a little later... I live in the house by the Creek, the little cottage with the woods behind it, just outside of the village at the edge of town. If you send a carrier bird ahead I can meet you in town if you want."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:45 pm
Dizzy_Kat
Flare and Hyas got voted out the first dice roll as well ^_^ It was on the previous page I believe.

*loves the fact that NIKO of all her mearhs got a breeding slot*
Olease know which page. I am very busy today and would like to get your prize to you asap ^^  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:52 pm
DieKraft Fe-Amon

It starts on page 8 and ended on page 11 <3 I was so slow....OTL

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:02 pm
DarkHikari
DieKraft Fe-Amon

It starts on page 8 and ended on page 11 <3 I was so slow....OTL

Your prize is...

A EXTRA Foal From a Breeding Slot at AA&T (Dk's Shop) !!  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:08 pm
Kyriana Razian

Declan grinned and led her out onto the dance floor and began to dance with his newest friend. This was already quite a bit of fun. Everyone was happy and cheerful which meant he was happy as well.

Page 12 She rolled a 5 ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:37 pm
Dizzy_Kat
Kyriana Razian

Declan grinned and led her out onto the dance floor and began to dance with his newest friend. This was already quite a bit of fun. Everyone was happy and cheerful which meant he was happy as well.

Page 12 She rolled a 5 ^_^

DK feels bad for neglecting this post!

Your prize is... a Grab bag Pony! {2.3. & 4. are taken}  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:40 pm
Weather: Sunny but Cold
Day. Tuesday
Time: mid-morning...

Tower is OPEN and Dust flying from the doorway... it seems Tiri is doing some Spring Clenaing! biggrin

House Guests: Yabriel
Chore-helpers: (other Gaian's Foals)
Children: Two; (living at home Ixiel and Sarathel)

These are the ponies that can be Rp'd here!!

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games