Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
Introduce yourselves~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:23 pm
Welcome to Sanctuary guys!
Introduce yourselves!
Just say a little bit about what you like to do, what kind of role playing you enjoy the most, or anything else you'd like to add!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:32 pm
HIHI EVERYONE! I'M SUNNY AND I'M REALLY RANDOM/AWESOME/GREAT/AMAZING/BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

So, anyways, yeah. That.

Role-Playing Stuff

I run a RP guild called Sanctuary. Derp.
I'm in a bunch of role-plays and have created quite a few myself. I can be very very literate when I need to be (omg, just got accepted to a Literate guild. LIKE A BOOOOSSSSS) and I'm also a HUGE grammar nazi. I seriously cannot role-play in my guild with bad grammar people without editing their posts. It's.... it's crazy.
I base a lot of my characters off of people from my favorite t.v shows, people from my favorite books, people I wish I could be, and people I'm glad I'm not.
I can do both 1x1s and groups. I can play both boys and girls. I do not like Romance Only or Slaves/Masters role-plays. I prefer fantasy, adventure, sci-fi, and mystery/horror role-plays. I'm really impatient when it comes to waiting for people to post.

Outside of Gaia Stuff

Video Games: Skyrim, Minecraft, Diablo II and III, Sims 1 2 and 3, Sims Medieval, Crazy Tao, Everquest II, Oblivion, Mass Effects 1, 2, and 3, and Peggle.

T.V Shows: Adventure Time, Spongebob, Regular Show, Teen Titans GO, Weather Channel Stuff, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Avatar: Legend of Korra (I'm Korra for Halloween and Gen-Con!), American Dad (so much better than Family Guy), and Kim Possible biches.

Youtube Stuff: Jenna Marbles (FACE), kevjumba (uhhhh HIS DAD IS AWESOME), Ryan Higa (TeeHee), people who make those whisper/soft spoke videos (tashatasha77), phreakindee (LGR- Lazy Game Reviews), PEWDIEPIE (Brofist for all my fellow
Bros!), CRY! (Sup.), and that one guy who made that video where the inanimate objects sang (DeStorm).

Wants: I want to be a storm chaser/meteorologist, a broadway superstar, a mermaid, and supreme ruler of the world.

Fears: Dying, breaking a bone, getting arrested, getting more detentions, failing a class, and not getting accepted to college.

Hobbies: Playing Video games. And writing, I guess.

Plans: Marry a rich guy and have all his babies. Loljk. Not just ANY rich guy. Josh Dumal/Robert Downey Jr. Yeah. Actually, my dream is to become either a storm chaser or a broadway person/star.

My Address: Yeah, right!

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

yyunalescaa

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:58 pm
Cool! I'll go second yo!

-My name is Mason, but y'all can call me CaptCharChar
-I'm you average sarcastic 16 year old punk razz
-I write music, mostly drum cadences for my schools drumline
-All time best color is def. purple.
-I enjoy Modern Family, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, all old school Cartoon Network shows and...well everything else
-My fav bands/artists are Pogo and Phagotron, Breathe Carolina, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Anarbor, All Time Low, I Hate My Ex, all screamo and dubstep
-I'm a huge nerd. I love Star Wars and Lord of the Rings
-I dont really enjoy books, but I'm sooo into the Fallen series
-My gaming consists of Amnesia the Dark Descent, Penumbra, Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead, Pokemon, Spyro, Crash, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and so many more.
-I have a twin sister. You can find her as CaptPuffPuff
-I'm a wizard at Math
-Dude i have so many roleplays i'm involved in its redonkulous.
-Ohhh and i'm scene cool
-Wanna learn more? Dont be sky to ask me! Shoot me a PM or just go to my profile where all the juicy details lie razz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:21 pm
CaptCharChar

Nice to meet you Capt. (:

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

MetalHead411

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:26 pm
Nice to meet you two!
I'm Harvey, but you can call me Harv. I'm 21, and I'm a total gear head. I love reading and zerging people on Modern Warfare 2 (desperately waiting the currently 13 days 5 hours and 35 minutes for MW3 mwahahah). I love music, and always wanted to learn how to play drums or guitar. I own a BC Rich Avenge SOB electric guitar but fail horribly at playing. I'm into almost any music (I'm definatly a collective listener).
I'll be honest, it has been one hell of a long time since I've last roleplayed, buit I've been itching to restart the engine of my creative juice maker. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:46 pm
Hi guys! I'm Danielle. I'm almost street legal and I love mythology. I hope to one day travel the world and learn about all the different cultures. But until then (or until I have the money), I keep myself busy writing, drawing, and listening to music.

I've played the flute for years, but I really wish I could play the guitar. My favourite bands are Evanescence, Paramore, Greenday, The Fray, Within Temptation, Project Trio, and a bunch of others that I'm too lazy to list, but I'll listen to almost everything. Especially soundtracks and original work.

I'm kind of crazy. I know a bunch of stupid things that don't deal with anything important, and when I find a good book I get really sucked into it. Star Wars, the Beatles, Teen Titans, and converse boots will always be awesome. I'm also slightly obsessed with the ocean, (Slightly?) no, I love the ocean. whee I'm very passionate about marine conservation and animal rights.

Side note: cats are amazing ninjas

Nice to meet you all! biggrin

Atikori

Melodious Codger

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:04 am
Ardvisura

Cats really are amazing ninjas, nice to meet ya : )
MetalHead411

Have you ever listened to the band Metric before? I love them like mad, they are seriously my favorite band in The world.

Sorry for poor grammar and spelling. Ipads are fail for typing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:23 am
Yeah ive listened to metric. hard not to when much music is my default channel on tv for background.noise. im not a fan of all their music but they have some good tunes otherwise.

Have you tried listening to Falling.in Reverse? Not my.fav band but i.do.enjoy them.  

MetalHead411

Phail-chi

7,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:33 pm
Uhm, my name is Theresa, and I'll just tell you, I'm half-Filipino.
(But I only know English..)
My favorite colors are... well, any cool colors. By cool, I mean like blue, purple, mint green.. I also kinda like different shades of pink. = w =
I am gifted in literacy - according to my lit. teacher - and I took some weird 'gifted test.'
So, I'm gifted.
Size 12 somewhat bothers my nerves. xD
I'm kinda OCD-ish about perfection in the angles of objects.
I like listening to a wide variety of music; rap, pop, country, rock, metal/screamo..
But I don't like jazz much.
I am a fine role-player, also being OCD-ish about correct capitalization and puncutation. But, I still am fine being around people that 'text talk.'
I like Mario games. o u o
I am allergic to cats, but I still love them and draw them. ; 3;

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:57 pm
It took a while Sunny but I joined. You...*sniff* you broke my guild virginiiiiitttyyyyy

Hello, my name is Audrey or Zunny (and she's Sunny 8D HOLY CRAP I NEVER NOTICED SUNNY LOL)). I work for the red cross of Canada so home I often am not xD I have epic adventures riding on unicorns Twilight Sparkle and saving people with fairy dust; a cross between crack crushed chalk and extra fine sparkles (PS Don't get that in your eye, it hurts like hell). I live part time in Quebec, Canada. Part time everywhere else. I used to work for Air canada and Via rail. I'm quitting soon to go back to school in arts back home c8. Yeah, it ain't a pretty mix.

I like to draw, sing (in the shower, not brave enough to face an audience), dyeing my hair, helping, traveling, drawing, role playing. Ugh... YEAH me in a nutshell. xD

I'm legal all over the world, excluding the US and I'm a girl. I kinda like to point out the obvious so don't get mad at me xD it's in my nature. I speak French and to be honest English is my second language. At one point in my life I could understand English but not speak it, as I recall my Mamie saying it ticked off my kindergarten teacher. I have an odd obsession with cute mini cupcakes and my diet consists of vegetarien meals since I have an intolerance to some stuff fed to animals so meat? I say neh.

As for music I like just about anything but I reeeeeaaallly like country, I find it hilarious. Haterz gunna hate, please C8 but I tend to listen to just about anything lol. Although most of the time all you'd be hearing out of my phone speaker is some french song that gets people to look at me weirdly, fun times.

Favorite colors? Ummm. Green, yellow, orange and sunset pink 8D NightSky blue : Basicly blue with sparkles. But if I had to put one top color it'd def be Mac 'n' Cheese from crayola's wax crayons.

As for shows. I like MLP FIM, Adventure time is nice, not much anime now days since I always tend to pick out the Mary Sues (Fruits basket >w>)) and go all "OOOOMMMMGGGG *headbash* on my friends that tend to be odd enough to hang around me.

I tend to post from my phone more often then my laptop cause I'm just baller like that~ S'nice to meet you all.

Zunshine

Timid Fairy

read one piece
Captain

OG Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:17 pm
Zunshine

Hey Zunny! I never noticed I was Sunny and you were Zunny either! Thanks for joining! Sorry I stole you guild virginity, I tend to do that to my friends a lot....
xD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:14 pm
Woe is me, woe is me~

That's mighty fine and technically you didn't xD I had a guild but I made it and I virtually or literally can not... well YOU KNOW 8D So yeah! lol no worries now *lurks* Don't be sorry or I'll virtually whoop yer bum

Zunshine

Timid Fairy

kaliska-rayne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:51 pm
Oh dear. Now I feel old. Please call me Kali. I'm a twenty-two (twenty-three in March) year old Nursing student. Why Nursing? I enjoy helping people.

I have owned four cats and a fifth recently adopted my family even though we are not his owners. His name is Sebastian and he is a cat with mostly black fur, gold eyes, white mittens and a little white bib. Almost make him look like he's wearing a little suit.

I role-play a variety of genres depending on my mood and creativity. I do adventure/fantasy, Sci-fi if the mood strikes. I rarely play reality based rps. Reason being I don't find it fun to escape real life to play real life. I do not believe that I have enough talent to run a successful rp so I tend to join stories more often than not.

I love to read. I'm still trying to pick up a good looking copy of Dracula to read. I'll be honest. I do not like the kindle or other "e-books" I prefer to hold the book in my hands. The smell of the paper and glue, the feel of the binding. The fact that I don't have to plug it in every five minutes.

I do watch the occasional anime but the story has to really grab my attention. The first episode has to draw me in. Same goes for manga. If It doesn't grab me in the first book, I won't continue reading it.

As for music, I listen to a lot of rock and metal but I can tolerate most of the other genres. I used to play the flute and made the all district orchestra when I was in elementary school. I had a teacher tell me I couldn't do it because my "fingers are too short". So he tried to get me cut from the program but I worked hard and made it anyway. That's a little something extra to know. I don't like being told I can't do something that I know I can do. And if I fail, at least I made the attempt.

My pm box is always open if you ever need to vent about anything that's bothering you. I can always listen/read the message and help you the best I can.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:03 pm
Hmhmhmmm
Let's seeee
My name is Kayleigh, or you can call me Candy.
I'm a college student as SHSU majoring in photography and I have a lot of crazy art projects.
I'm 18 and live with my wonderful boyfriend, his sister and her boyfriend.

My favorite color is white...
I like movies with good plot.
I love to read and write.
As for rping, I do pretty much anything. I'm not too fond of playing guys unless I can come up with a character I really like. The only rp's I'm not a huge fan of are band rp's....

I like scary stuff :3

I have a pet tarantula......

I don't know what else to say. xD

Space Candy

Tipsy Detective

Cryptic Gemini

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:03 am

Hey guys smile

My name is Emily (call me Tacos, Em, or anything lol.), I'm 53, but don't judge my role-playing skills because of that.
I'm creative, easy going, a good friend, and I love to read/write/draw!
I love animals! I have two dogs who I love to death!
My favorite colors are blue, red, and black/
My favorite tv shows are FullMetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Death Note, Being Human, MADE, and more~
I love the bands/artists Taylor Swift, All Time Low, P!nk, Three Days Grace, and more smile
I love to sing even though I suck hehe..
I love one on one roleplays, based on an anime but I like original stuff too. Group and general roleplays are fun too smile So hit me up if you ever need someone to roleplay or just talk with!

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff