Submit

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:28 pm
Well this isn't the first time they've met but it's the first time I've seen THIS
User Image
anyone else got any pet meeting stories?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:53 pm
When Andria met Bo, she tried to eat him. Now she's always watching him...waiting.... gonk  

Parfait Parrot

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:15 am
lol my cats love being in the reptile room. fluffers will spend hours just sitting in front of the cresty tank watching them jump around  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hiro has a thing for reptiles as well.  

pompoennetje

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:29 pm
The first time my two dogs met, Josie (the older dog) and Flo my puppy played for hours! Josie just didn't want us to know though!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:31 pm
when my giant parrot fish Pissy met my two kitties Luna and Callie.

The cats had there heads right up against his tank just watching and my parrot fish got mad at them and rammed his tank trying to be the big bad fish. He had them running scared, they were afraid to run out from underneath the bed. gonk

PSM Guild Mule

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:16 pm
daawww. When Cowboy met Rascal, my brother's friend said that (then 5 months old) Cowboy was growling at our cat. My brother corrected him and let him know it was actually Rascal who was growling at Cowboy LOL. He wasn't too fond of us bringing a puppy into the house but he got over it after about a month or two.

When Cowboy met Hope & Aida. I hadn't meant for it to happen. I was going to let the girls settle before letting the boys meet them. But I was getting stuff organized right after bringing them home and I suddenly realized Cowboy was missing. He'd managed to sneak past me and get into my room as if he KNEW something was up. I ran in not knowing what he would do, and he was just sitting there calmly starring at them.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games