Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Insecurities Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:24 pm
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist

As far as I possibly can. Though my priority is getting rid of these freaking bags of fat on my chest.
I can imagine that would be first on the list XD

Nah, depends on who you talk to... some of my friends just want to start the hormone treatment and put off the surgeries, but they also don't have to squish and lug around double-Ds T.T

You know I think ive heard of more FtM's being cursed with larger size than those who are normal or small XD

It does seem more common, for some reason; maybe that's just part of the reason we start to notice something's not right? I dunno. But one of my FtM friends (and a couple of my cisgendered female friends) have relatively small ones, I'm super-jealous.

Makes sense. To be honest ive never really been able to understand why alot of girls want bigger ones. It just seems like its far more of a hassle than its worth =/  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:36 pm
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
You know I think ive heard of more FtM's being cursed with larger size than those who are normal or small XD

It does seem more common, for some reason; maybe that's just part of the reason we start to notice something's not right? I dunno. But one of my FtM friends (and a couple of my cisgendered female friends) have relatively small ones, I'm super-jealous.

Makes sense. To be honest ive never really been able to understand why alot of girls want bigger ones. It just seems like its far more of a hassle than its worth =/

I know, I never understood that either. In middle school, I was a B, and I was already going, "screw these things, they just get in the way!"
Now they get in the way, screw up my back, and make it impossible for people to see me as me. (That's one of the great things about Gaia-- if I don't say anything, no one knows... and if I do it's because I'm talking to people I don't mind knowing.)

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:43 pm
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

I know, I never understood that either. In middle school, I was a B, and I was already going, "screw these things, they just get in the way!"
Now they get in the way, screw up my back, and make it impossible for people to see me as me. (That's one of the great things about Gaia-- if I don't say anything, no one knows... and if I do it's because I'm talking to people I don't mind knowing.)

You have my sympathy.
Ah yes...the anonymousness of the internet smile Its a great thing it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:47 pm
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

You have my sympathy.

Nah, it's not all that bad usually. Forgive the rant. I can't complain all that much; I don't go out much, and as we've just said, the internet's anonymity is a wonderful thing. I really don't have many other insecurities. Certainly none that I think about.  

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:19 pm
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

You have my sympathy.

Nah, it's not all that bad usually. Forgive the rant. I can't complain all that much; I don't go out much, and as we've just said, the internet's anonymity is a wonderful thing. I really don't have many other insecurities. Certainly none that I think about.

Dont worry about it, I love ranting myself XD
Well thats good. Having more than one sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:42 pm
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

You have my sympathy.

I'd imagine. But come on, I'm a lion-- not only that, but I'm a Leo! I have no other reason to be insecure. I'm odd in the way I think about myself sometimes; I don't dislike how I look. In fact, I think I'm pretty damn attractive. It's just not me. However, I also have every confidence that I'll make a cute guy. (Not necessarily handsome, unfortunately, but I can handle cute.)

See, now I sound like a narcissist. I swear I'm not. I'm just not at all insecure XD

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:50 pm
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

You have my sympathy.

I'd imagine. But come on, I'm a lion-- not only that, but I'm a Leo! I have no other reason to be insecure. I'm odd in the way I think about myself sometimes; I don't dislike how I look. In fact, I think I'm pretty damn attractive. It's just not me. However, I also have every confidence that I'll make a cute guy. (Not necessarily handsome, unfortunately, but I can handle cute.)

See, now I sound like a narcissist. I swear I'm not. I'm just not at all insecure XD

THATS GOOD! To be honest FtM's in my opinion normally come out looking much better than most guys I know (myself included XP). I think it the lighter features that have that effect. But eh, thats just me,

noo, you dont at all sound narcissistic. I always find it nice to hear when someone is confident about the way the look. Unless your constantly going around talking about how good you look and so much more so than everyone else, then its actually nice to hear. cat_biggrin
Im one of the ones in the other situation though. Consider yourself lucky in that aspect.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:11 pm
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

THATS GOOD! To be honest FtM's in my opinion normally come out looking much better than most guys I know (myself included XP). I think it the lighter features that have that effect. But eh, thats just me,

noo, you dont at all sound narcissistic. I always find it nice to hear when someone is confident about the way the look. Unless your constantly going around talking about how good you look and so much more so than everyone else, then its actually nice to hear. cat_biggrin
Im one of the ones in the other situation though. Consider yourself lucky in that aspect.

Aw, thanks then :3
Because, no. I don't. Mainly because, while all that is true, I still look wrong. I can't look in the mirror and see myself. Thus the insecurity.

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:15 pm
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

Aw, thanks then :3
Because, no. I don't. Mainly because, while all that is true, I still look wrong. I can't look in the mirror and see myself. Thus the insecurity.

Yeah, I think we all have that feeling to a certain degree, but im sure its worse for you in your position =/  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:25 pm
i think parents create most insecurities  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:36 pm
We Are Organisms

That depends. It was school for me.
Since I finished school I've been able to get over a lot of mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 pm
Xennified
We Are Organisms

That depends. It was school for me.
Since I finished school I've been able to get over a lot of mine.
true. But then that means if most of mine r from my parents then its like x.x lol more than the school ones if it overshadows them, school was a pain too but I didnt look up to those teachers who were pigs hypocrits blind and etc.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 pm
I have terrible social anxiety disorder,so I can't really deal with people.It's probably my biggest weakness,as I cannot hold a normal job because of it,and it's such a potent issue that I am planning on moving deep into the mountains miles away from people.

I only feel calm around animals and other therians.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:55 am
Uh... let's see. Everything I say and do seems really stupid to me as soon as I've done it. I'm incredibly uncomfortable around people, even if I've known them my whole life. I also have an odd phobia of the sky...

There's also half a million other things. cat_sweatdrop

One of the great things about the internet: nobody can see that stupid face you're making unless you choose to let them.  

Katana Nova Cat

High-scoring Superfan

16,350 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:35 pm
Hmm My Insecurities? Well I got a few..

I get really uncomfortable about body hair, something I wasn't used to having till one day my heritage showed and hair where I didn't know it'd grow so muchly.. not fond of it at all.

One of my bigger insecurities is my voice, I don't have a good tell for knowing if I'm speaking loud enough for others to hear mainly cause I have a sharp sense of hearing and Ive spent a while unknowingly talking at a whisper and being frustrated why people don't listen to what I ask. I also really really don't like yelling.

Number three is more to the chest but the last is simply, I feel like an a*****e around other people. Like a huuge d-bag from my sense of humor and what/how I think to the point I feel awkward around anyone else.

There ya go. sweatdrop

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces