Welcome to Gaia! ::

GaGa for GaGa

Back to Guilds

Join if your GaGa for the lady whos named after it! 

Tags: GaGa, Best, Music, Ever, Made 

Reply GaGa for GaGa
Lady GaGa Performs at "A Decade of Difference"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What was your favorite part of this performance?
  Born this way
  The Edge Of Glory
  Bad/Bill Romance
  You and I
  The whole thing! BAM!! I went there!!
  The part where she sang her new single, "Give me my gold, hoe!" (Poll Whore)
View Results

kazoome

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:08 pm
I didn't see this, and I don't even know if it was on T.V. So they talked about it on the new for about 1 minute, but I was like, "When was this?" So I looked up the perfomance on youtube.

Did any of you guys miss it? If ya did, here is Lady GaGa performing!

GaGa performance

And if ya watched it, what did ya think about it? My favorite part was Bad Romance and You and I. I like the way the band played Bad Romance, and I thought it was funny when she was snappin' on You and I, gettin' into it like, "YOU-YOU-YOU-YOU!!" lol Get it, Lady GaGa!!

OH! I also liked how she left. At first I thought sombody had dragged her away, but then I noticd that the stage was turning back. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:29 pm
I will respond to this soon!! When I watch it! Gimme a moment~  

Madam Raven

kazoome

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:02 am
lol Okay? Then ya didn't really need to post that? lol You get on muh nerves, gurl!!

lol And ya signature, the one guy looked like he was trying to do the superman, and then Shizuo beat him up. lol

LOL And that last guy that was walking, I thought he was a random person trying to walk by! LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:07 pm
Girl. If I wanna be pointless I will. sike.

Thank You! I didn't notice the last guy! lol I just thought he just was standing there. I was like "So rude..." but now I see what he was doing.

Okay..So I started watching it, I was laughing when she did this slide step thing during Born this Way. I was like "Amazing!"

Oh and when she said "I wanted my first Marilyn moment" I was like "Omg! What's Hilary gonna do?!"

And that part where they was dancing on Bad Romance..When she say's "You that I want you, you that I need you etc. Idk why put that part was sick. lol

And when she sang You and I to The Clintons..I'd look at them like "OMG Ya'll got a song! BILLARY!? Ya hear this.

She messed up, but at least she didn't say ******** it! I would've. And dropped the mic.

I was pissed for a second. I'm like "Oh man! Goverment Hooker's coming on!" ...but it was her closing song. lol

I thought she was being dragged too.  

Madam Raven

kazoome

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:52 pm
Oh gosh, I've gotta stop staring at her and pay more attention to the dancing!! lol  
GaGa for GaGa

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games