Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dueling Universe

Back to Guilds

A YGO guild where you can roleplay, participate in fair tournaments, meet new people and have fun! 

Tags: Yu-Gi-Oh!, Roleplays, Dueling Network, Yugi Mutou, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 

Reply Dueling Universe
Chatroom! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Outside Lines
Crew

Dangerous Genius

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:12 pm
Brother Malice
Quynh8
Brother Malice
Quynh8
Brother Malice

Compared to mine it is ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnVEcG0EAvc
Here is the link by the way for you and anyone else who wants to see it.

Ooh...
You should see me dream avi (in my profile), it's like 30 mil XD

Oh god o.o Hell if I could only have 4 mil I could have my Original Avi that I had a while ago T^T

There are some items I don't need because they're just extras and some my friends got for me :3
I was close to one mil once, until september...Many of my friends on Gaia had their birthdays on that month so I wasted a lot for their presents.

The only time I was close to a mil was because I sold monthly collectibles....nothing more than that though.

That's what I did too! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 pm
Quynh8
Brother Malice
Quynh8
Brother Malice
Quynh8
Brother Malice

Compared to mine it is ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnVEcG0EAvc
Here is the link by the way for you and anyone else who wants to see it.

Ooh...
You should see me dream avi (in my profile), it's like 30 mil XD

Oh god o.o Hell if I could only have 4 mil I could have my Original Avi that I had a while ago T^T

There are some items I don't need because they're just extras and some my friends got for me :3
I was close to one mil once, until september...Many of my friends on Gaia had their birthdays on that month so I wasted a lot for their presents.

The only time I was close to a mil was because I sold monthly collectibles....nothing more than that though.

Yes buts its been over a years since ive had a mil....  

Brother Malice

Color Outside Lines
Crew

Dangerous Genius

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 pm
Brother Malice
Quynh8
Brother Malice
Quynh8
Brother Malice

Yes buts its been over a years since ive had a mil....

Getting there is tough OwO  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:34 pm
I just realized a really good card I never like that would strip that annoying BLS of it's effect: Light-Imprisoning Mirror. The very card I hated now proves useful. I know; it's kinda late for me to figure it out. xd But I didn't think of this until now. Until now, I only thought, "I hate that darn BLS with a passion!!!"  

mthomas93

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:22 am
Woot finally got to 75 wins, and made some changes to my Blackwings and Dragunities!! They are pretty beast now ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:12 pm
Woot long day at regionals and took my disaster dragons to top 24 i got my national invite ^.^  

ArcA Fox
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

Poor Saint Jimmy
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:17 pm
ArcA Fox
Woot long day at regionals and took my disaster dragons to top 24 i got my national invite ^.^
Congrats!

I wish I could afford 3 Scrap Dragons... The crystal scrap deck I made has done really well at DN. I have a 12 win streak with it. Longest I've had since a joined DN.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:23 pm
skywhale
ArcA Fox
Congrats!

I wish I could afford 3 Scrap Dragons... The crystal scrap deck I made has done really well at DN. I have a 12 win streak with it. Longest I've had since a joined DN.

thanks and i need some scrap dragons now haha, im working on dragunity now cause next format is gonna screw my disaster build through the ground sadly  

ArcA Fox
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

Poor Saint Jimmy
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:25 pm
ArcA Fox
skywhale
ArcA Fox
Congrats!

thanks and i need some scrap dragons now haha, im working on dragunity now cause next format is gonna screw my disaster build through the ground sadly
Oh yeah? How so?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:32 pm
skywhale
ArcA Fox
skywhale
ArcA Fox
Congrats!

Oh yeah? How so?

well inzectors make all my typical outs pointless with the amount of destruction that hits the board for no reason, so my main deck is pointless and i cant devote an entire side board to a possible matchup, and wind-up loop deck is gonna make me cry with no outs what so ever to me having to top deck turn one after being minused my entire hand....so i need a much quicker deck so dragunity is my choice  

ArcA Fox
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

Poor Saint Jimmy
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:39 pm
ArcA Fox
skywhale
ArcA Fox
skywhale
ArcA Fox
Congrats!

Oh yeah? How so?

well inzectors make all my typical outs pointless with the amount of destruction that hits the board for no reason, so my main deck is pointless and i cant devote an entire side board to a possible matchup, and wind-up loop deck is gonna make me cry with no outs what so ever to me having to top deck turn one after being minused my entire hand....so i need a much quicker deck so dragunity is my choice
The only Inzektor to be really, really scared of is Hornet and I heard a rumor that said he would be limited next list. Hope he is smile

As for Wind-Ups, idk about them getting hit at all. They definitely should, though -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:00 pm
skywhale
ArcA Fox
skywhale
ArcA Fox
skywhale
ArcA Fox
Congrats!

Oh yeah? How so?

The only Inzektor to be really, really scared of is Hornet and I heard a rumor that said he would be limited next list. Hope he is smile

As for Wind-Ups, idk about them getting hit at all. They definitely should, though -_-

their sacky as hell im sure disaster cant hold up after alot of testing so im switching for the format to see how this will treat me and ya hornet will get hit, dandy will as well. heard rumer of the maxx c taking a hit not sure why but it may happen  

ArcA Fox
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

Poor Saint Jimmy
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:17 pm
ArcA Fox
skywhale
ArcA Fox
skywhale
ArcA Fox

Oh yeah? How so?

their sacky as hell im sure disaster cant hold up after alot of testing so im switching for the format to see how this will treat me and ya hornet will get hit, dandy will as well. heard rumer of the maxx c taking a hit not sure why but it may happen
Maxx"c" gave me a +7 once. My opponent ss 8 times in one turn so I drew 8 cards. Not even Rekindling can give so much advantage in one turn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:02 pm
Man bored if anybody is up for a match on DN please hit me up i'm willing ^.^  

ArcA Fox
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

Poor Saint Jimmy
Captain

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:05 pm
Ugh.. This idiot wifi has ruined so many duels for me today the I lost count.... Anyone else with this particular problem?  
Dueling Universe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff