Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love Knows Not But Love

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplayers welcome! 

Tags: yaoi, love, boys, anime, roleplay 

Reply RolePlays!
[$] My Body is for Your Pleasure, What Ever it May Be Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reading Along?
Yep!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image
Alvaro sat up as Lewis did, looking at him with a small yet sad smile. "It's all right, Lewis. You know I'm here for you anytime you need my help." and placed a chaste kiss on his lips, "Trust me Lewis, you don't need to leave. You're more then welcomed to stay here if you'd like." but Lewis left anyway, Alvaro putting on his own pants and following. "Let me bathe with you at least, all right? Maybe get something to eat afterwards?" he suggested, keeping an arm around the sensitive prime minister. "Does that sound all right?"

Elliot hadn't thought of the babies. The thought of them existing outside of Leo was a frightening though. "It's not shallow enough, you'd still have to hold him. Them." he corrected himself. "Let me help you in." and offered his hand to Leo, helping the pregnant Falian in before slowly sliding himself in beside him. "I haven't been, completely truthful, Leo." he said, looking over and quickly speaking "I'm not going to say anything bad! It's just..." silver eyes looked at the swollen stomach. "It's terrifying."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"Stop babying me!" Lewsi growled, pushing Al away and glaring at him. it was rare he turned to anger now that he'd known so much happiness. "I know it's my fault, ok? i know you push everything on Elliot is because you don't have the damned time for it, and guess who's fault that is? Mine! Elliot's going to a be a dad-he, even he was able to have kids. i just wasn't good- enough-" he looked away, pulling his blanket tighter around himself. "I know it already. and we know how much time babies take so you need to leave me alone and go do your work! give the poor kid a break for once...." he shook his head and turned away, huddling in on himself, not even sure what he was saying anymore. "just go away, your majesty. i need to be alone right now."

Leo sighed as he slipped into the water, his eyes closing in pleasure as he felt the familiar embrace of the gentle waters. "Elliot-?" he opened his eyes and looked at the man, but the words made him look down, his hands over his belly. "i know. i know it is, Elliot. Do you have any idea how scared I am? How am i going to give birth? is it even possible? are-is someone going to have to cut me open to get them out? will-will i have to trust a Kaspian to cut into me and remove the babies? the very people who handed me over to the Retan harems? what if they take one? who would stop them? what if-what if all of this was just to get our child? to force us to meet and mate, to make us breed and create some new life for their experiments?" he shivered, hugging himself, "What if they take me too? a male who can give birth, what do you think they would do to us?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image User Image
The push could have very easily been a knife, the king looking in shock at the prime minister. This was a horrible shock to his system, Lewis hardly ever grew to such rage. He wanted to defend himself, saying he didn't push everything onto Elliot but his lips wouldn't so much as twitch in defense. "Lewis. Lewis, Leo's birth was due to the magic of his country, not because he wanted it." though who was Alvaro to say Leo didn't want children? "Lewis, Lewis you need to understand I barely managed to raise one child while still fixing this kingdom!" he said, desperate for the man to be forgiving. "I was only so lucky to have you and Reinette. Doesn't Elliot have Leo's and your support should he be too busy? And Henry, he helped raise Elliot when we were all too frustrated with him."

"I hadn't considered that either." he said softly, suddenly feeling extremely selfish for his own small problem. Leo's were much, much worse than his own worries. "There is no other way." he murmured, shifting to sit in front of Leo, placing his own hands over the more graceful ones. "I shall be in the room when it is time for them to be born. I will keep them from doing anything to you or the babies." and stared at the stomach, wanting to change the topic to a slightly happier one. "I like Oliver." he said bluntly. "It's such a plain name, but I like it."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:31 pm
A tiny sob escaped Lewis' lips, but he pressed them together, biting down on the inside. "I'm sorry-" he finally whispered, his voice breaking. "i'm sorry, Al." his knees gave out and he fell to the ground. "i-" he had wanted Al to go, to leave him so he could sneak away and get the drink he so craved. "i shouldn't have hurt you-it's not your fault. i'm sorry." he dropped his head to his knees, showing off the flexibility he still retained. "i'll be good, please-i'm sorry..."

Leo instantly snuggled against Elliot, holding the man close. "do you really think you would be able to stop them, Elliot? you are strong, and you would fight with everything you had, but we both know that the Kaspian have powers beyond what even i could imagine..." he shook his head, forcing himself to move on as well. "Oliver? it's-nice" he hesitated, not sure how he felt about such a name for their child. "i like Rin...and Yuki...but Oliver is nice too, i guess."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image User Image
"It's okay." the king finally moved forward, kneeling beside Lewis and uncurling him from the floor. "It's all right," he murmured, holding the man close. "It's all right. You have every right to feel the way you do." and stroked his hair, preventing him from curling up once more. "You have every right but please understand, he has all of us to help him just like you and everyone helped with him. I hardly had the time to watch him grow I was working so hard. and I want to pass my crown off I am so old but knowing he will go through what I went through and he is already having such a difficult time." he squeezed the man tighter. "I do not want Elliot to be the sort of father I was, Lewis. I have been putting off the passing of the crown. I do not want him to be as detached as I was. I could not even be there for him when he was mourning his mother."

Elliot smiled, moving closer to Leo and holding him. "I would risk my life to protect you and the boys, Leo. I would risk my kingdom for yours and their safety." and kissed the side of his head. "What's wrong with Oliver?" he asked, feigning hurt. "Rin and Yuki." he thought on these, frowning slightly. They're Falian, aren't they? I've never heard those names before."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:27 am
Lewis shook his head, letting himself cling to Al the way he wanted to. "I was no good for him either. he was hurting so much-was in so much pain and i, i just made it worse. he hated me for all those years because i was too weak to be there when he needed me! what if-what if his children hate me too? what if they see how weak i am? i don't, i can't handle that. i don't want him to hate me, i love him so much!" he was losing it, his mind once more mixing the past with the present. "what will i do? he doesn't call me uncle lewis anymore-he hates me...my little boy hates me, what do i do?"

Leo lifted an eyebrow and poked Elliot, "They are close enough to your names to be ok for both cultures. and isn't that what we want? since they are a mix of both?" well, technically three different cultures but the Retan one is a culture their children would never know. he'd make sure of that, even if it cost his life. "I'd be worried people would think the baby a kind of foo d if he was named Oliver."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image User Image
"But it's better now," the man comforted softly "It's better and he calls you Uncle, despite a bit awkwardly. He's going to open up to you again I promise. He has to come to terms with himself before coming to terms with you, darling." he held the man's face, giving the most hopeful smile he could "He doesn't get mad at you for not wearing pants anymore, right? This means he no longer cares about appearance and how you're affecting his. He calls you Uncle, the triplets call you Uncle as well. This means Elliot's children will love you like he did."

"I suppose so," he murmured, brain already telling him to give in and fold, knowing he was fighting a losing battle "And yes it is." Just because it's base was 'olive' Leo was worried of it becoming a food. "Fine fine, their names can be Rin and Yuki." and gently poked at the belly. "Your mother harasses me, children." and kissed it. "She is cruel."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:36 pm
Lewis slowly nodded, admitting that AL was right. it was gwtting better. Elliot knew now, he knew what he was and it was ok...his hand slipped to the spot that had held his mark for so many years but now was empty. "it'll be ok-well be ok." he shivered and finally pushed Alvaro away, gently. "i'm sorry. yet again i have cause you to bring me back to myself." he smiled sadly at Al, wonder how long the king would put up with him before he finally gave in and sent Lewis away.

LEo laughed, "you're father's a smart man, kids. he knows to pick and choose his battles." he turned his head and kissed Elliot, showing his thanks through that simple act. this moment, right here, was perfect. He was with the man he loved, everything was calm, their worries had been locked outside the door and there was no way he was going to invite them back in. "Love you," he whispered softly, his fingers playing with Elliot's, still not able to look the man in the face when he said it  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image User Image
"We'll be more than okay, Lewis. We'll be just fine." and kissed his head before allowing the man to pull away. "I know that look, Lewis." it was one he'd seen many times, with and without Reinette. "You know I won't give you up. You know that for a fact. It's been a little over thirty years, trust me you're not leaving." he stood, helping the man up. "Am I allowed to bathe with you or will you bathe alone?"

Elliot kissed back softly, looking back at the little Rin and Yuki whom he could not see yet. Thin fingers intertwined with his own and he lifted them, softly kissing each pad as their owner spoke. The affection made his ears lower ever so slightly in embarrasment, the faint bashfulness in his smile. "I love you too, Leo." and kissed the teen's knuckles. This was the only time worries could be ignored, when bathing with each other. Everything outside that door stayed there and the prince enjoyed it. "I love you very much."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:51 pm
Lewis closed his eyes, "bathe with me? i don't want to be alone." it didn't matter how many times Al said it, that fear of being abandoned, of being sent away was always there. at least now he could hold onto Al and if he ever was left or sent away, at least he'd have these memories. "will you let me wash your back?"

Leo smiled, happy and content, but his stomach growled loudly, interrupted the peace of the room. Leo couldn't help it, he started to laugh. "i guess i didn't get enough to eat...this is stupid. how much more can i fit into this body?" but he frowned a little, thinking, "i haven't spent much time outside. maybe it's not food i need but sunshine? maybe i'll sunbathe for a while."  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image User Image
"Of course, my love." and kissed his head, helping him stand up and leading him to the bath. "You can wash all of me if you wish, I just want you to be happy."

Elliot laughed as well. "I did keep on interrupting your lunch. What an awful man I am to you." but thought on this and nodded before speaking. "That's true you haven't, but it's much to cold for you to sunbathe. You'll freeze." and thought. "My bedroom does have that skylight, though if that is not enough I am unsure of where you would be warm and sunbathe." and tried to think.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:35 pm
Leo nodded, "that should work. though i'll need real food too. i bet the poor chef is frantic since so much of what he made was returned. he was having a bit of a moment when he found out that i was with child. i'm sure he's worried, should i visit him in person and explain? i'm sure what happened has already spread across the castle, though. it still would be polite, wouldn't it? hmmm-" he frowned a little, trying to decide what to do.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image User Image
"I'm sure the chef will be more than happy to cook you food. Though I must admit the amount that was sent back his heart might of stopped." and laughed softly. "We'll ask the chef for some more food don't worry." and found a bath sponge, getting it wet and soapy before finally bathing his lover. "We'll ask him for a feast if we need too, all right?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:09 pm
Leo laughed, "the chef might send a feast regardless. i hope he doesn't send any more meat, though." he made a face, having eaten enough flesh to content him for a few days. "oh-that feels nice." he leaned into Elliot's gentle scrubbing and closed his eyes, acting like a contented cat. "mmm, what are your plans for the rest of the day? do you have a lot of work to do"

Tsume didn't bother knocking as he entered the bathroom, not looking at Kashi as he sat down along the wall to wait for the hare to finish. "don't mind me, keep doing what you're doing." he'd felt useless, sitting outside of the library, listening to Elliot and Leo having sex. he'd set out to find Kashi, but the hare'd been having sex with the king and prime minister so Tsume'd been forced to find something else to do, a task he rather failed at within the castle. he'd eventually wandered around until he caught Kashi's scent and followed it to the bathroom.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Your Missing Period
Vice Captain

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image User Image
"Well I've got some paperwork to do, and I need to send a servant out on an errand for me into town since I'll be unable to leave." he explained, continuing with the soft motions, "And I'll be sure to eat the meat for you, I'm actually a bit hungry myself." and worked down his back, moving around front to gently clean the stomach.

The hair was nose deep in the bath water, skin rubbed raw to the point it was pink. He was, however, washing his hair as the wolf walked in. The brown eye glanced over before he sighed. "I think the Prime Minister still has your cloak. I'm sorry." and grabbed a pitcher to rinse off his hair. "I just went to go find Alvaro and they both gang up on me!" he cried out suddenly in anger and frustration. "I'm not a concubine!" and sat back down in the water with an angry look on his face but the black ears limp against the dies of his head.

RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games