Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:45 am
"So....is that a yes?" Jin asked as he stood up. "Mind if I give you a hug?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:50 am
Kaniedie sighed "Yeah, that's a yes.... A hug? I've only ever seen a Demon do that to someone before- and they got crushed to death" she looked at him curiously.  

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:53 am
"Well, let me show you what a hug is." Jin said as he stood up and wrapped his arms around her. He gave her a small squeeze and let go of her. "See, nothing to it. Wolfy, I guess we're a couple then huh."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:00 am
"I guess so" Kaniedie wondered if the two 'hugs' were the same, 'maybe Demons are just rougher...?' mimicking what Jin had done, she hugged him back, though tried to control her monstrous strength to keep from harming him. Letting go again she turned around quickly, her face having become a little red though she couldn't understand why ".... I guess I should go back to my work then, Demons have been getting closer and closer to the school.."  

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:04 am
"I can help if you want me to." Jin said as he smiled. "If not then I'm gonna go find a dorm for me. You do have a dorm to stay in right."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:09 am
"Yeah, I've got a dorm that I'm sharing with my little cousins" Kaniedie smiled at his offer to help "Nah, I got it. Besides, the Hunt might stir your own Demons."  

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:11 am
"Alright then. See you later Wolfy." Jin said as he smiled and his wings appeared again. He flew off back to the school.

(exit.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:15 am
"Later" Kaniedie turned and went into the city, deciding to go back to the Academy once she finished up.

(exit)  

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Lorenzo_PA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

Muuu had observed the two being conversation and noticed their powers. He got a overwhelming craving to eat the one named Kaniedie. Using his killer instinct he got her scent and tracked her....

[exit]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:53 am
Hisako (being the sly girl that she is) walked through the city with not a worry in her mind. She knew she was recently forced here by her mother. Whom she did not care for. "Quiet. I like it but I want to be closer to my element." She said to herself as she looked around trying to find some way to some sort of graveyard.  

xXx Winter Queen xXx

Married Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sumthing Awesum
Captain

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:13 pm
Wolf wonders into the City, after wondering about. I guess I should go back to my human form. He thought to himself.

Spirit Wolf:
User Image
Human:
User Image
After witch he goes to a near by store. He comes out after a few minutes with a soda. Huh, wired I've been two place scenes I've arrived at this school and I haven't found anyone. He said open his Soda and taking a sip. Wolf Finishes his soda and makes his way out of the city.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:13 pm
a sword drops from the sky and land on the side walk. zero dosnt relize he droped it untill he checked his back-pack. "oh grate were did it drop?" zero flys down and looks for it "oh come on that was my favirot sword......"

User Image  

DoctorDarko

Interesting Warlord

7,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

DoctorDarko

Interesting Warlord

7,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:20 pm
"can somone help me fined it please? i need that sword!!!" zero asked. zero continues to look for his sword.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image
Lizzie was walking down the side walk when the shine of metal caught her eye by the bench. Having her curiosity peeked she walked over and realized it was a handle to a sword. She picked it up the weight did not seem to affect her. One hand held the handle and the other had the flat edge of the sword resting in its palm. She examined it for a bit as she turned the blade over to see the other side she accidently cut the palm of her hand. She winced a little at the pain and was out of luck cause she left her healing potion in her room, it was a small cut but it still hurt a little

((wow i need to post here more))  

WhiteRose342

Fashionable Lunatic

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out