Submit

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:54 am
Outside the school, in the nearby city, there is a maze of dark alleyways and roads. Buildings shine in the night with there unnatural light, and shadows dwelling dangerously in the hidden places of the city. Beware of Demons in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:08 am
A shadow darted over the rooftops, the inhabitants hardly able to notice its presence. Kaniedie followed its weaving path, her face set in a cold determination, it wouldn't get away. The Lesser Demon screeched painfully as she caught up with it and power-kicked it off the building. Slowly it spread its wings to try and fly away, only to find a Weredragon forcing it down with another kick. Crashing into the ground, its fear turned into fury. Kaniedie merely jumping off the walls to avoid needlessly harming herself. Aiming for her throat, the Demon lunged at her, a viscous smile spreading over her face. With a simple stroke of her Rune covered sword she tore it in half, its body falling in halves around her "Oh my, little Demon. You got your blood all over my clean goggles..." with a sigh, she put her untouched sword back into its sheath 'if only the sword would only ever get splattered with blood.... Just has to purify everything...' remembering, she turned to the Demon's corpse and automatically raised one of her hands towards it "qe...gethrisja" with a final hiss, its body seemed to fold into itself and disappear "jaka, shafaer ekess wer frevor ir..." -another sigh-  

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:14 am
Kaniedie sat on the roof of a tall building, she loved high places and had little to fear from them. Watching the Moon, she wondered what class she should go to when she got back to the Academy...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:37 am
"Something told me I knew I would find you up here." Jin said as he landed on the roof next to her. "Sorry if I seemed a bit rude back there. I never got to say what I wanted to say. I did not want Mel to feel even more left out. But I think you are attractive" He trailed off. "What I meant to say was I think you are beautiful. Damn it. Why is it so hard for me to say what I want to."  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:43 am
"Its not that, I just sensed that I was making Mel- and maybe even you- uncomfortable. Kinda like a dog in that way" Kaniedie smiled at him, not letting him know about her acute hearing and that she could hear him perfectly clearly. A mischievous grin had almost appeared but she managed to hide it before he could notice "So what brings you here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:32 am
"Well, I came here to talk to you about something but I can't seem to get the words out correctly." Jin said as he sat down next to her and placed his hand on hers.  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 am
Kaniedie looked out meditatively towards the sky "Is it about your question earlier?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:51 am
'No. Something different." Jin said as he sighed. "Wolfy, I think your attractive and beautiful. That is why I asked you out back in the infirmary." He face went a deep crimson as he looked away.  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:56 am
Kaniedie closed her eyes for a moment, her tone neutral "I'm not as I seem Jin, despite how I may act or look. You might want to be careful taking interest in something like me...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:03 am
"Trust me. I doubt there is anything worse then being just an empty shell." Jin said as he sighed. "And I don't care what you are or that you are not what you seem. I just want to feel like I belong in this world. My parents never loved me, hence why my soul was sold for them to become filthy rich."  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:08 am
"An empty shell..... I myself don't belong in the Human World, none of my people do. We came from the same place as those who bought your soul..." Kaniedie shook her head sadly "It might have even been my little cousins you stole that from you- so tell me. Can you stand being near something that might have bribed your parents into selling you out? Or even persuading them to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:14 am
"It doesn't matter. My parents were the ones who made the disicion when I was young." Jin said as he looked out over the city. "Besides, I kinda like the wings."  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:19 am
"Parents make a choice and their children are always the ones left to deal with it....." Kaniedie sighed, she knew of too many people who were the same as Jin, the thought of Human greed always making her want to hate them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:22 am
"I know I have to pay the price but as long as I am up here I might as well make it the best I can right." Jin said as he gave a small chuckle.  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:31 am
"True, now you can fly. But in the end you still have a heavy payment, and a dangerous burden" '...and it might not stay contained for long' Kaniedie stood up with a sigh "You Humans are so odd- even those without soul. No matter what it is, you never seem to give up on things, persistent bunch...." glancing at him she stretched her arms, not trusting the Demon she was hunting to not have more with it "I'm not sure if I can understand many Human emotions and feelings... But I wonder if I could learn, maybe then I'd be able to return your feelings of affection Jin- though I'm afraid I don't understand what it means to care for someone..."  
Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff