Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] The World Still Spins (Ainsley/Sam) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:57 pm
Sam watched the shock and disappointed look on Ainsleys face. "Don't worry about it too much. Just go as something scary. Halloween is day to pretend you're something your not. You could be something ugly." Sam was implying that Ainsley was actually pretty, in a backhanded manner. He really didn't know how to compliment girls yet.

"That way you go to someone's door to Trick-or-treat, you get to scare them! You have been trick-or-treating right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:06 pm

As sweet as it was, the implications Sam made to tell Ainsley that she was pretty went right over her head. By right over, it probably hit the moon, or even Hypnos. He may not have known how to compliment girls yet but she didn't know how to understand the hidden message in a sentence yet. She did understand the more clear message he gave her: she had to be scary.

"Something scary," she thought out loud.

She would really have to think on that. What was really scary? What would make her jump if it appeared at her door in the dark? There was absolutely only one answer to that and it hit her like a light bulb. She needed to be a dragon! A mighty, princess kidnapping dragon! She didn't know if she had it in her to be a dragon though. They were just so scary. They were massive, and even knights couldn't always defeat them and Camelot wouldn't always be there to save her. What if the costume ate her? It was too horrible of a thought to think of.

"I-I understand," she murmured. Her voice a little shaky from the idea of crawling, quite literally, into the belly of a dragon to dress up for Halloween. It would be new to her, but then again, any sort of Trick-or-Treating experience would be. Her mother wasn't exactly the type of woman who would take her daughter out to get candy from strangers when she could buy it for less than half the hassle. Her daughter's smile? Worthless when compared to walking around for a couple hours. Perhaps someday she would regret never spending quality Halloween time with her daughter but it hadn't hit her yet.

"Only as a princess," she replied. And only in her house.

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 pm
"Well that's not real trick-or-treating. Princesses are very scary. You get more candy when you're costume is really good. " Sam paused thinking more about what he might be for halloween, as well as whatever his plans might be for that night.

"If you want, you can come with me. Show you how a pro does it." That was a win-win situation in his book. He could dress up, get candy AND spend his night with Ainsley. And it would be entirely Senri-what's-his-face free. Sam could use the night to really impress the little blonde.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:19 pm

The moment Sam announced that he would show her the ropes for Trick-or-Treating, Ainsley let out a happy squeal before she practically leapt from her stationary location and pounced at the older boy to give him a great big hug. She squeezed him with delight, lingering for a couple seconds before she released the poor boy from a possible bad situation.

"Oh, thank you Sam! I won't let you down!"

There was so much to do! She had to prepare! She had to get Bell, or maybe Xavier, to take her out to get a costume! How many days was there until Halloween? Not nearly enough! She had to find the scariest dragon costume out there for her special evening with Sam.

"Oh Sam, I've so much to do! I must go home and tell my sister so we can prepare." There was a lingering pause as she looked at the boy. She didn't want to go all the way to Halloween before seeing him again and she was going to make sure that The Surrounding didn't take up all her time this time. Not only that but she was going to make sure, that even if it did, that she would have no excuse. "Walk to school with me tomorrow? Bye-bye Sam!"

The deed was done, and with a wave, Ainsley bound back to her house before Sam could possibly say no.

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers