Reply Fun Forum
Guilty Pleasure songs Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PensivePine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:47 am
What songs from Musicals do you love, but are to embarrassed to admit and/or sing in public?
For example, mine would be "Madame Guillotine" from The Scarlet Pimpernel, and "It's a Privilege to Pee" from Urinetown.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:06 pm
"Take Me Out Tonight" from RENT
i started to sing it one day at work (closing) and the cute guy i work with gave a look that said "really?" and i kind of hide under the counter...  

Astride

Mister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:30 pm
Always, Always You from Carnival.
I still hate that show, but that song was quite catchy. I make sure to listen to it when I know no one who knows my hate of it is around to keep from being a hypocrite.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:09 pm
Prima Donna from Phantom. I sing it all the time when no ones around, at least I hope no one's around.  

The Phantom item 666

Melelana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:51 pm
"Goodnight, My Someone" from The Music Man. I sing that in the shower sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:01 pm
Anything from "Dance of the Vampires"  

WickedElphie
Vice Captain

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

WickedWitchoftheWest-ish

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:11 pm
"Privelege to Pee" is one of mine too. As well as basically the whole Avenue Q soundtrack.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:16 am
You feel guilty singing Ave Q?? I'd walk down the street any day singing Shadenfreude (or any Ave Q song, for that matter) out loud! Especially if I've got someone along to sing with!  

Tinnumir

sprite_of_the_shadows

Lady Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:57 am
Any thing off of the soundtrack for the musical Assassins.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:21 pm
People expect me to sing songs from RENT or Ave. Q but when I bust out in "Corner of the Sky" or "Magic to Do" from Pippin people stare. Not that I care. No Theatre Kid should.  

Seishin jousha

The Phantom item 666

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:41 am
By the Sea from Sweeney Todd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:30 am
Anything from 1776, particularly Vote Yes  

Komurin Your Face

`Ducky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:12 pm
Basically anything from Joseph and the... Dreamcoat. Especially the one that's "I look handsome, I look smart!" or Close every Door.

And also the song "I'm not wearing Underware today!" in Avenue Q. Yea, I know, but still.

Tinnumir: I'll song Shadenfreude with you! Being on an elevator when sombody shouts, "Hold the door!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:21 am
I'm never embarassed, but I start singing songs at really weird times.

I started singing Without You right before my boyfriend of 6 months dumped me, I was humming Out Tonight when my best friend asked me out and then at school I was singing Privelege to Pee and when I got home, only 1 of our toilets worked.  

Bloody Red Roses

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:51 pm
I love bursting out into Broadway songs. I always sing 'Phantom of the Opera', 'Gimmie, Gimmie' (Throughly Modern Millie), anything from Avenue Q, 'Good and Evil' from Jekyll and Hyde, unfortunately I do end up singing 'On the Right Track' from Pippin whenever someone says those words, 'I Can Hear the Bells' from Hairspray, anything from 25th...Spelling Bee, and a lot more. I always burst out into random songs!  
Fun Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff