Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Angel's posting layouts =)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:56 pm
Yep, my layouts, no stealing! My thread, no posting!
Simple, yes?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:10 pm
Reservation Code

User Image
════════════════════════
ᴛʜɛ ɴᴀᴍɛ . . .
Grace Leanne Underwood
ʜᴑԝ ᴑᴌᴅ ᴀᴍ ɪ ʏᴑʊ ᴀʂᴋ?
Seventeen
ᴛʜɪʂ ɪʂ ᴊʊʂᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀʂᴛɛ ᴑϝ ʜᴑԝ ɪ ᴀᴄᴛ . . .
Trait 1 | Trait 2 | Trait 3
════════════════════════════════════

[align=center]
[img]100x100 icon, real pic![/img]
[color=Color1]════════════════════════[/color]
[color=Color2][size=14][b]ᴛʜɛ ɴᴀᴍɛ . . .[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=Color3] Grace Leanne Underwood[/color][/size]
[color=Color2][size=14][b]ʜᴑԝ ᴑᴌᴅ ᴀᴍ ɪ ʏᴑʊ ᴀʂᴋ?[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=Color3]Seventeen[/color][/size]
[color=Color2][size=14][b]ᴛʜɪʂ ɪʂ ᴊʊʂᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴀʂᴛɛ ᴑϝ ʜᴑԝ ɪ ᴀᴄᴛ . . .[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=Color3]Trait 1 [b]|[/b] Trait 2 [b]|[/b] Trait 3[/color][/size]
[color=Color1]════════════════════════════════════[/color]
[/align]

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 pm
Profile Code

▬▬▬ Grace Leanne Underwood ▬▬▬

User Image
▬▬▬ ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .
The name on my birth certificate is Grace Leanne Underwood and it says that I was born on October 20th, 1993 so that makes me 17 years old. I grew up to be 5'10" tall, with dark brown hair and blue eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find me running or hanging with friends.

▬▬▬ ԝʜᴀᴛ ᴅɛᶂɪɴɛʂ ᴍɛ . . .
I often act like:
xxxI'm the calm and level-headed one in most situations; the voice of reason rather then the one who wants an arguement to continue. I was raised to follow the rules and always think before I act, but I'm still a teenager and of course rebel. When I'm around my friends I like to joke around and tease them and try to be the fun one in the group. I don't like to see people sad or upset and I'll try to avoid those emotions in people as much as possible. Sometimes that can be a good thing, other times not so good. It usually leads me to keep secrets from people to not hurt them when I really should spill the secrets. My other down fall is that at times I tend to trust people too easily.

You'll see me doing this:
xxxEver since I was little, I've always held a special interest with the piano which is why I talked my mom into letting me take lessons. Now that I've been playing for almost ten years, I'm pretty talented at it. If it's a good day outside, I like to run around the town and keep myself fit for the track team I run at school.

▬▬▬ ɪ'ᴠɛ ᴃɛɛɴ ᴛʜʀᴑᴜɢʜ ᴀᴌᴑᴛ ᴑᶂ ᴛʜɪᴎɢʂ . . .
xxxI grew up with only a mother, never knowing my father seeing as he left before I was even born and never bothered to contact me. When I was younger it used to bother me that I didn't have someone I could call a dad, but now I've learned to live with it and I don't care if I ever see my father. My mom became a nurse to support me and all the bills that needed to be paid. While I don't get to see her a whole lot because she works nights and I'm at school during the time she's home, the times that I do get to spend with her are ones that I cherish. Two years ago, my mom had started seriously dating a guy who she worked with which I was glad for. I think my mother deserved to be happy and the man was really nice to me and who is a person that I could definitely look up to as the father that I never had.

Last year they both got married and I couldn't be happier for them both. I always used to think that if my mother ever got married, then the person she would get married too would never be a father to me. I was glad that I was wrong. I call him dad as if he really was, and honestly, he is in my eyes. At first, it was a little strange to have a man in the house after for so long it just been me and mom, but we adapted to the changes amazing easily.

My mother did a good job at raising me right and getting me to know what I should and shouldn't do, which is why I'm so mortified and mad at myself at what I've gone and done. So far, I've kept the secret to myself about me being pregnant but I know I'll have to start breaking it to people eventually. The people who I'm dreading the most in telling is my mom and dad because I know I'm going to let them down, and my boyfriend because I know he'll be hurt that I slept with his best friend. I plan on telling my friend first, she's always been understanding and is there to lend comfort when I need it so I'm hoping that from her I'll get the courage I need to tell the others. I've just always hated conflict and hurting people and try to avoid doing those things. I know that in this situation, it's going to have to happen. I just hate that my stupid mistake is the cause of it.

▬▬▬ ᴅɪʛʛɪɴʛ ᴀ ᴌɪᴛᴛᴌɛ ᴅɛɛрɛʀ . . .

Give Me More
Haging with friends
Running
Music

Take It Away
Conflict
Seeing people hurt
Grape flavored candy

▬▬▬ ᴃɛʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜɛ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ . . .

The role I play:
xxxThe Girlfriend

Who plays this character?
xxxFieryHeartedAngel

[align=right][size=16][color=COLOR1]▬▬▬[/color][color=black]☼[/color] [color=COLOR2]First[/color] [color=black]♦[/color] [color=COLOR1]Middle[/color] [color=black]♦[/color] [color=COLOR2]Last[/color] [color=black]☼[/color][color=COLOR1]▬▬▬[/color][/size][/align]
[imgleft]REAL PICTURE HERE[/imgleft]
[size=16][color=black]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]♦[/color] [color=black]ᴛʜɛ ʙᴀʂɪᴄʂ . . .[/size][/color]
[size=11][color=black]The name on my birth certificate is[/color] [color=COLOR2]Full Name[/color][color=black] and it says that I was born on[/color] [color=COLOR2]Month/Day/Year[/color] [color=black] so that makes me [/color][color=COLOR2]Age[/color][color=black] years old. I grew up to be[/color] [color=COLOR2]Height[/color][color=black] tall, with[/color][color=COLOR2] Hair Color[/color][color=black] hair and [/color][color=COLOR2]Eye Color[/color][color=black] eyes. On a typical, nice and sunny day, you can find me[/color][color=COLOR2] Where would you find your character?[/color][/size]

[size=16][color=black]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]♦[/color] [color=black]ԝʜᴀᴛ ᴅɛᶂɪɴɛʂ ᴍɛ . . .[/color][/size]
[color=black][size=11][i]I often act like:[/i][/size][/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR1]Personality goes here. At least one good-sized paragraph[/color][/size]

[color=black][size=11][i]You'll see me doing this:[/i][/size][/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]Talents/Hobbies here[/color][/size]

[size=16][color=black]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]♦[/color] [color=black]ɪ'ᴠɛ ᴃɛɛɴ ᴛʜʀᴑᴜɢʜ ᴀᴌᴑᴛ ᴑᶂ ᴛʜɪᴎɢʂ . . .[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11]Biography goes here. At least two good-sized paragraphs![/size][/color]

[size=16][color=black]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]♦[/color] [color=black]ᴅɪʛʛɪɴʛ ᴀ ᴌɪᴛᴛᴌɛ ᴅɛɛрɛʀ . . .[/color][/size]

[align=center][color=black][size=11]Give Me More[/size][/color][size=11]
[b]♥[/b][color=COLOR2] Like (can add more if you like)[/color]
[b]♥[/b][color=COLOR2] Like[/color]
[b]♥[/b][color=COLOR2] Like[/color][/size]

[color=black][size=11]Take It Away[/size][/color][size=11]
[b]✕[/b][color=COLOR1] Dislike (can add more if you like)[/color]
[b]✕[/b][color=COLOR1] Dislike[/color]
[b]✕[/b][color=COLOR1] Dislike[/color][/size]
[/align]

[size=16][color=black]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]♦[/color] [color=black]ᴃɛʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜɛ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ . . .[/color][/size][align=center]
[color=black][size=11][i]The role I play:[/i][/size][/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][size=11][color=COLOR2]The Role You Play Here[/color]

[color=black][i]Who plays this character?[/i][/color]
[color=white]xxx[/color][color=COLOR1]Username Here[/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:22 pm
═━┈ ʛʀᴀᴄɛ ᴌɛᴀᴎᴎɛ ᴜᴎᴅɛʀᴡᴑᴑᴅ ┈━═

User Image
xxxxᴍɪʂᴛᴀᴋɛʂ ᴄᴀᴎ ᴎɛᴠɛʀ ᴃɛ ɛʀᴀʂɛᴅ . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxᴃᴜᴛ ᴄᴀᴎ ᴛʜɛẏ ᴃɛ ᵮᴑʀʛɪᴠɛᴎ?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxGrace has just woken up to the light pitter-patter of rain falling on the rooftop of her house on a Saturday morning. She always disliked the fact when the weather would decide to turn sour on a weekend, much preferring it to be bad weather when she was in school when she wouldn't be able to go outside anyway. Sighing lightly, she sat up and swung her legs over the side of her bed before just sitting there for a moment. All the memories of what she'd found out only a couple days ago came rushing to her, not even giving her five minutes break from them. I can't believe I'm pregnant, she thought to herself with a small shake of her head, her lips pulling down into a slight frown as she glanced over at the clock on her dresser. The red, glowing digital numbers read that it was ten-thirty in the morning. She didn't know if ------ would be awake this early in the morning or not, but decided to send her a text and see if she'd respond or not. After all, it wouldn't wake her like a call would and would let her know that Grace needed to talk with her. Grabbing her cell from the dresser, she started sending her a message.

Hey, ------
I need 2 talk 2 u. When would b a good time?
-Grace

Grace hit send and got dressed into some clothes before slipping her phone in her pocket so that she'd have it with her if she recieved a response. She felt a small pang of nervousness hit her stomach at what she was going to tell her friend, but she quickly reassured herself that ----- had been her friend for years and that she, out of everyone else, would be the most understanding. Or so Grace hoped, anyway.

Pushing the regret and fear aside for the moment, she decided that she'd better eat something for breakfast. Or try at least. She hadn't been all that hungry lately for anything in the morning, not exactly sick, just a loss of appetite that Grace knew the reason for all too well. She was actually kind of glad at the moment that her parents both worked at the hospital during the day. She didn't have to come up with an excuse as to why her breakfasts habits had dramatically changed. It at least avoided difficult discussions for the time being and until Grace was ready to share her little secret for them, she was glad they were gone during the day.

Grace walked down the stairs as her dog, Ace, greeted her halfway down and she gave him a welcoming pat on the head as she headed to the kitchen. As she searched for something that appealed to her, she finally settled on an apple before walking to the couch and sitting down. Glancing around for a second, she saw the remote squished in between the cushions. She reached for it and turned on the TV, flipping it to some movie that seemed like it had the potential to be interesting. Settling back in the soft, plush cushions of the sofa she bit into the apple and chewed slowly, watching the scenes on the TV flash by as Ace came up and settled on the couch beside her. Grace looked down at the dog for a moment and gave it an affectionate scratch behind the ears for a moment before she returned her attention to the movie.

[[OOC: Not quite satisfied with this post, but it'll have to do for now. I'll get something better up next. I'm sure my 'attempt' at text talk failed too. XD]]

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:36 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxᴌɪᶂᴇ ʂʋʀᴘʀɪʂɛʂ ӯᴑʊ, ᴊʋʂᴛ ʛᴑ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxPresley's post! Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

xxxNew paragraph. Thinking, Speaking, Actions. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

xxxText text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxTell me have you ever wanted,xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʂᴑᴍɛᴑɴɛ ʂᴑ ᴍʋᴄʜ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ? xxxxxxxɏᴑʋʀ ᴌɪᴘʂ ᴋɛɛᴘ ᴛʀɏɪᴎʛ ᴛᴑ ʂᴘɛᴀᴋ,

xxxJared's post! Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

xxxNew paragraph. Thinking, Speaking, Actions. Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

xxxText text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

ᴃʋᴛ ɏᴑʋ ᴊʋʂᴛ ᴄᴀᴎ'ᴛ ᶂɪᴎᴅ ᴛʜɛ ᴡᴑʀᴅʂ. xxxxxxxᴡɛᴌᴌ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪʂ ᴅʀɛᴀᴍ ᴑᴎᴄɛ;
I held it in my hands.

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔
↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔
↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

[[OOC: Out of character chat here]]  

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Love. Such a complicated word to give a definition to. Nearly everyone has something to say on the topic, but all there reasons behind it are different ones. For some, they descibe love as something beautiful and wonderful once you find it. For others, they describe it as something tragic and that nothing good comes from it except pain. But yet, no matter the label it's given, we all search for it. You can't help it. It's around every corner that you turn, and numerous songs that you hear are centered around it.

But it's there. . . always there.

Crushes seem to revolve in a circle it seems. A girl likes this guy and that guy likes a different girl who, in turn, likes a different guy. Eventually though, that circle comes to a close and the guy and and girl who run into each other are meant to be together. Unfortunately, for our four friends, that just isn't how it's seeming to turn out.

To be continued. . .

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image

Name: Darcy May Bradford
Height: 5'6"

Biography: Darcy was a single child born to two loving parents who adored her and cared for. While the love that was between her parents eventually faded and they spilt, both continued to still care for Darcy and the divorce wasn't too hard on her though it had taken her some time to get used to. When she was fifteen, her father for remarried and, another year later, had another child named Sam. Darcy was happy to have a brother, even if only a half-sibling and whenever she stayed at her father's, she would always enjoy the time that she spent with her brother even if he was sixteen years younger then her.

At seventeen, Darcy graduated from high school and had applied to colleges around the area that spring. She'd gotten accepted to go to the college that was about an hour away from her mom's house, three from her fathers, and decided that she'd get an apartment near the college that she could stay in. Working a job to keep up with the expenses and going to school was a pleasant life for her at the moment. . . until she woke up one day and found that everything had changed.

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items