Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply One on One Roleplays
DarkWitch & Zane 1on1 rp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:01 pm
got it set, feel free to start biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:37 am
Name: Teo Harima
Personality: Stubborn and short tempered with most people
Pic: User Image  

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:19 pm
Name: Rika
Personality: One of those girls that easily make friends, However, at home she remains quiet and cool
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:22 pm
Rika held her head high as she smiled at students passing by her in the hallways, she held her books tightly against her tummy. "Hmm..." She hummed to herself listening to the music steadily playing from her ipod, connected to the tiny pink are buds that were in her ears  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:45 pm
Teo shut his locker, tapping his foot and nodding his head slightly as he listened to his loud music with a calm expression. He turned around so he could go to class and bumped straight into Rika, his large headphones falling down to his shoulders as he hit the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:56 pm
Rika fell flat on her butt, her books dropped "Oh Umm, sorry" she said as she keeled, quickly fixing her skirt and grabbing her books, blushing in embarrassment.  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:15 pm
"ya... are you all right?" Teo murmured as he stood up and held out his hand to help her up  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:27 pm
Rika took his hand and stood "Thanks" she said brushing off the specs of dust on her legs. "I'll watch where i'm going the next sorry" she said bowing a bit  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:45 pm
"whatever." he said with a shrug "I'm off to gym" he muttered before putting his headphones back on. He started walking down the hall toward the gym 'why was she blushing...?' he thought to himself as he walked  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:55 pm
"Okay" she said walking in the opposite direction towards her art class, "Jeez... falling in front of people is so embarrassing" she muttered  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:05 pm
Teo stepped into the gym and took a quick glance around.

The gym teacher stepped out into the open and blew his whistle "all right! everyone break into two teams!" he called out

Teo walked onto one side of the gym and let out a sigh "don't tell me it's..."

"dodgeball!" the teacher called out before dumping a container of dodgeballs onto the court.

Teo let out a sigh and stood in place, watching everyone scramble  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:08 pm
"We have to what?" She asked out loud,
"I said... we'll be going to the gym to sketch people, to practice on moving objects" the teacher repeated.
Rika sighed as her and her class walked to the gym, and sat on the bleachers, she pulled her sketchbook out and began to sketch the moving ball and the people in the gym,  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:18 pm
after about three minutes Teo was the only one left on his side. He held one ball under his right arm and glared at the other side

The five kids all threw their dodgeballs at the same time.

Teo blocked a couple of them with the ball under his arm and dodged the rest with an annoyed look on his face, seeing how his headphones were knocked off and broken on the floor. "ok you owe me a new pair of headphones..." he muttered as he picked up another ball and chucked both of them clear across the gym, hitting two of the kids square in the face.

Two of the kids charged and threw the two balls back at him again, only for him to catch both of them and call them out  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Rika sketched the ball ignoring the rest of the scene
"Rika, how are you doing?" Her friend asked looking over her shoulder
She smiled showing the sketch of the ball and a few wompy looking boys "I didn't feel like drawing them" she said
"Why not!? These boys are really cute" The girl said
Rika shrugged "Not that i'm a lesbo or whatnot" she snickered "But I don't really care about the looks" she said  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:09 pm
Teo looked at the last kid with a small glare before tossing a ball straight over to him.
The kid wasn't paying attention to where the ball was and ran out of bounds, hoping to get him out.

"that's game!" the gym teacher called out as soon as the boy stepped out of bounds

Teo showed a small smirk as he stepped toward the bleachers to see the drawings.  
One on One Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff