Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
Uchiha Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je suis GoreWhore

Gracious Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The Black Widow

User Image

I am what makes the night,
what instills fear in the back of your mind.
I walk amongst the damned and shunned,
Hades trembles in desire at my name...

As the dark headed Uchiha approched the building, the spiders remained still. There was no obvious reason Reiko would suspect them to be a person, but he still insisted on pulling the neko away from her. Angered, the spiders quickly scattered as he disappeared and crawled around to the inside of the house where they all jumped on top of one another and made hissing an squeaking noises like a mass of locusts. As the arachnids piled ontop of one another, they began to form the shape of a skeletal figure that slowly formed into the demon girl.
Long, raven hair fell over a pair of deathly pale and awkwardly boney shoulders. They formed the thick curves of breasts and then caved in greatly towarsd a tiny waist that seemed inhuman. The skeleton girl hunched herself forward looking like some type of living dead creature. The girl groaned and quickly lept onto the hammock that Shade had been laying on. She was planning on jumping onto top of the ceilingless wall, but she sensed another sign of chakra arond her.
another ninja was near the small house-like shelter and Assassin wasn't about to make herself known. "Dammit..." she hissed below a whisper and hunched down into a deep squat.

I am sin.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko nearly fell over himself with the strength of Night's grip. He was about to ask her what was wrong when he looked down to see that her water broke. He immediately knew what to do, for he had planned for this months ago. He scooped her up quickly but gently and rushed her into the mansion. He ran up the stairs with her in his arms and kicked open a door previously locked shut"SHADE GET IN HERE NOW!" He roared as he put Night down in a special medical delivery bed that he had brought here. He ripped off her Kimono,bra and panties and helped her into a hospital gown. He then ran into a closet, grabbed a series of medical machines and rolled them over towards Night. First things first, he plunged a minor epidural into her followed by an IV"Shhhh,it'll be alright your doing great" He said as he went to work on her to make her as comfortable as possible

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse had wrapped her arms around Reiko's neck and shoulders tightly closing her eyes at the pain. He moved swift and smoothly so it didn't hurt as much as she thought it was going to. Eclipse then regulated her breathing as he did all of the prep and put her IV in. She then toke his hand and clutched it the force almost breaking all the bones in it; not surprising if something fractured, screaming a blood curdling scream. Meaninglessly she cussed him out for getting her pregnant and for causing this pain for her in the first place but that was just the pain talking. Letting go of his hand she then continued to push harder.

After awhile Eclipse was worn out she was still fat though, even after having a strong looking baby boy that would become an even stronger young man much like his father. Though looking down at her stomach her eyes were wide as she felt the second kicking and moving forward. "Oh god we have twins!" She gripped the side of her she pushed. Later is when a tiny slightly chubby girl came out when she grew the chubbiness would fade, it was already noticeable that she would be a very beautiful woman. Leaning back Eclipse looked completely drained and worn out.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel had followed them, but the large wolf could not get through the door. Instead he waited sadly out in the hall with his head upon his front paws waiting for the time to pass. He covered his ears when Eclipse screamed, soon after the wolf heard a smaller scream more shrill scream. All went silent then another different scream came out. Lifting his head the wolf tried looking into the room, the odd smell arising again. "Whats going on damn it!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Reiko was overjoyed when Night delivered his son. His Son. That would take some getting used to. He wondered why Night was still looking so stressed out as he was cleaning the boy when she screamed that another was coming. Reiko quickly put the baby down on a nearby raised bed in time to deliver the second baby. This time he was surprised to find it was a girl, whats more he was even more surprised to find that he was glad. He dressed both the boy and girl in simple one piece baby clothes,one blue and one boy, and carried them back in to see their mom"Hey,here they are" He said as he handed them both down to her so she could hold them, on one each side and one for each arm. He stood by her side as she held her babies for the first time

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:46 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse held her son and daughter, it had seemed that her natural youth white hair had been over turned by Reiko's black. She smiled lovingly at the two, they were healthy and that's all that mattered. Looking up at Reiko she asked softly. "What shall we name them?" She hadn't expected to have twins, and they didn't know what the gender of the child....children were going to be. As she cradled their children something grew inside of Eclipse, with was like a warm light coming on in a dark cold place. Here comes motherhood.

User Image

Steel whimpered waiting outside. "RRRREEEIIIIKKKKOOOOOOO! You should've made the door bigger!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image

Reiko thought about it. He hadn't really given their names much thought but as the boy played with one of his outstretched fingers it all came to him"The boy is Bryce and the Girl is Hadly" He said with a confident yet content smile. He didn't know why but for some reason those two names were the first that came to him and they just felt right. He was so overcome by emotion at the time that he was glad that they had done this here instead of a regular hospital

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:06 pm
The bird was watching from outside the window. It was watching from when they first entered the room. The birthing went well but he would stay here just to make sure it stayed that way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:05 am
kiropterain1
The bird was watching from outside the window. It was watching from when they first entered the room. The birthing went well but he would stay here just to make sure it stayed that way.

First off this room has no windows, second a post back I threw more weapons at you. Seriously dude, leave everyone alone

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:47 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
kiropterain1

First off this room has no windows, second a post back I threw more weapons at you. Seriously dude, leave everyone alone

ooc:What is your issue. I am only doing my job as a medical ninja. So let it go.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:06 pm
color=#D92727]♦The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse looked up at her husband and smiled. "Bryce and Hadly. Yes I think those are perfect." Looking back down at the two she was overcome by joy. Their perfect. "Thank you, Reiko." She began quietly. "Without you, . . ." She wondered if she were to continue. Nothing was stopping her, at lease she thought. Lovey Dovey moments usually were embarrassing for shinobi to show. But for the past few minutes it didn't feel like she would embarrass him. At lease until Shade got there.

User Image

Seeing he was being ignored the wolf lay back down in the hall. Steel felt oddly curious about what was taking place in the small room.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image

The next day passed by so fast Reiko hardly noticed the flow of time. Thank god he had Shadow Clones or else it would have been next to impossible. He took care of Night and The Twins, Remodeled the Babies room and tended to the house all at the same time. He also spent a great deal of time with Bryce on his arm while Night held Hadly. It wasn't that they loved on more then the other its just how things seemed to work out. Both kids were similar except in the fact that Hadly had Nights Crimson Eyes while Bryce held Reiko's black ones. Reiko had introduced them to Steel and warned him to be gentle around them and to think of them as family. Bryce was scared of the big dog but Hadly loved his fur for some reason. Anyways, Reiko and Night strolled through the garden hand in hand while holding their new children. He hadn't bothered with Shade for the past day or so and felt somewhat guilty but quickly pushed the thought aside. Night was back to full strength after a full days bedrest and he could tell she was eager to train. He reached over and took Hadly from her so that he now carried both of the babies"Go loosen up a bit, I know you've been dying too" As he said that he placed Hadly on Steel's head and hurried back inside. He quickly reemerged with Nights prized possessions: Her Crimson Blades. Reiko threw them to her with a smile on his face"Go get 'em" While she did that he wrote out a long message to his teacher and attached it to his private messenger falcon. It might take a while but it would find him...

|| No,you're just using that as an excuse. The long you stay the more trouble you're gonna get yourself in. Thats the last I'm gonna say about it ||

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:18 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] (1/7)
Eclipse had been in bed rest for the past day. Her joints and muscles ached to be out training. Now that her pregnancy was over she was thrilled to have her children and husband at her side but longed for a good battle or spar. Even some training would do. As she held Hadly and Bryce occasionally her mind wandered, thinking about what kinds of shinobi they would turn out to be. She could see Hadly following in her footsteps on becoming the Leaf's assassin, and Bryce becoming an ANBU or maybe even a Hunter like his father before him. While outside with Reiko they were enjoying the garden. Reiko spoke of her dieing to train she gave him a soft smile. "Is it that obvious?" When he toke Hadly from her and placed her on Steels head the wolf kept still from were he was laying down until Reiko had came back and tossed Night her Crimson Blades. A light flickered in her eyes. A deadly one as she caught them in both of her hands, she began to twist her hands and wrist, the blades spun around her as she stepped back from her family not wanting to hurt them. The blades moved swiftly, only if you had the eyes of a Hyuuga or Uchiha would you be able to watch the movements. Stopping the spinning Eclipse looked at Steel, as she did the wolf understood and rose to his paws. The Chunin then did a back-flip, while in mid air she put her Crimson Blades in their holsters. Landing her and the large wolf rushed over to the training area.

(2/7)
When they arrived Eclipse then started doing hand signs, first thing was first. She needed to make some suitable shadow clones. These will do quiet nicely I believe, since they are of Jounin level.

(3/7)
As Eclipse made her hand signs she could feel her chakra coursing through her body once more. Something she couldn't do personally for the past few months. She was grateful that Reiko had taken the kids for a little while while she trained on some new jutsus and worked with Steel. It was about time the two partners started getting serious about their union.

(4/7)
Steel sat back and watched as Eclipse did her hand signs the wolf knew that the shinobi needed to warm up before hand. The chakra pulsed through her hands as she made then hand signs.

(5/7)
Eclipse closed her eyes thinking of the clone itself. Much like the ones back in the day that they had taught at the academy. But this one much more advance, one that could last much longer than the ones their sensei had taught them those years ago.

(6/7)
Soon after she made the given hand signs a clone appeared next to her and Steel. The wolf eyed the clone for a moment looking down at it. The creatures expression unreadable to Eclipse for once.

(7/7)
Eclipse smiled at the wolf and clone. Steel poked it with his mussel and the clone toke a step back, smiled, then patted the wolf on the side of his massive head. "Perfect. . .now we can get to the real training. . .warm ups over."
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] --learned

((OOC: xD I know this is sucky but I'm tired and going to be soon~ So yeah.))

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Reiko watched Night train with a smile on his face as he held the twins. He placed them down in the High Chairs he had kept out on the porch. Bryce giggled but Hadly pouted that she wasn't getting the undivided attention of her father. He tickled her briefly to make her laugh before back flipping away from them and going into action mode faster then a heart could beat. He set about training in his Konoha Taijutsu style, going through a quick series of blows and stretches before fully diving into it. He didn't want to pull anything and hurt himself in front of his kids. Next he wanted to farm up his chakra network. He tilted his head back so that he was facing the sky and balled his hands into fists at, pointing them at a 45 degree angle towards the ground. With a deep breath he released his energy. A towering inferno erupted out of his mouth towards the heavens. Out of each balled up fist an slightly lesser amount of flame licked along the ground, nowhere near the children. A true display of his power, the flames roared hotter then any smelting furance. He held it for a few seconds then as soon as it came he ended it, panting slightly as he glanced over to his wife

|| Acadamy And Dojo reductions apply here ||

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:11 pm
{OOC: Academy and dojo reductions do not apply here. They only apply to the academy and dojo within the village.}  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 pm
duckmasta
{OOC: Academy and dojo reductions do not apply here. They only apply to the academy and dojo within the village.}

[Okie Dokie Then]

❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces