Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Profiles & PC
The masks of DKrueger

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DKrueger

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:08 pm
Hellro thar! This thread is reserved for my characters, and perhaps comments on them if you, the reader feels as though you can make use of that.

Anyways yeah, this is the list of my characters. Its likely to remain a short list, but who knows. I might add several if I feel I can manage them all, or if one of the others becomes inactive.

However, a couple things you might want to know. In addition to these characters, I will try and create a unique, aestically pleasing post skeleton, hopefully including spirites. Also, thanks too Serebii.net, which I have no doubt you guys are familiar with, I will also make an effort to include a Damage Calculator in my posts, if you allow an attack to connect that is.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:10 pm
For my use, or yours if you want:

[size=9]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]RP Name:[/b] ( Your name in the RP. )
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male // Female
[b]Ethnicity[/b] (Black, White, Asian, etc.)
[b]Sexuality:[/b] (Straight, Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian)
[b]Appearance:[/b] ( PICTURES! )
[b]Biography:[/b] ( This can be as long or as short as you want to be. A summary of your character's life)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Allegiance:[/b] (Simple Trainer, Celestia grunt, Celestia Boss, Celestia sympathizer, E4, Gym Leader, etc.)
[b]Job:[/b]
[b]Goal:[/b] [What goal does your character hope to achieve?]
[b]Origin:[/b] (The city you were born in, unless it's from another league. Then just say the name of the league, such as Sinnoh.)
[b]Pokemon Team:[/b] [Include levels]
[b]Pokemon in Storage:[/b]
[b]Badges:[/b]
[b]Bag:[/b] [The items you have bought, such as pokeballs, and repellents. Assuming such things will be bought in the future.]
[/size]

DKrueger

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DKrueger

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:42 pm
User ImageUsername: DKrueger

RP Name: Darren Greene

Ethnicity White

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: To the right!

Biography: He lived most of his life near Fallarbor Town in the region of Hoenn, his mother running a glass blowing business, speciallized in using the ashes from the volcanoe collected by wandering trainers. This brought in more income than most would think. His father however, spends much of his time working in Rustboro City. Having a good relationship with the Stone's Company, his father managed to become a very wealthy business man. This resulted in Darren ending up living a rather sheltered life. With all the family's money, he wasn't by any means spoiled. Since he was young, the only hing he'd wanted was a pokemon of his own, which he was denied for the longest time. Instead, he was allowed to test products of the Stone's company, and he earned most of his own money through that.

As he grew older, he went with his father, to Rustboro City on weekends to help in his business. It was at about this time that his parents told them about a couple friends of theirs in a distant region called Kanto, and urged him to get into contact with their daughter, who was about his age, and in a similar situation. He hadn't the slghtest idea what they were plotting, until once after he came home from work, they told him about a place called Etrua. They bribed him with a pokemon of his own, and indepedance in a new region, with the condition that he accompany the daughter of their family friends on the same journey. A bit disappointed at not being completely independant, he still accepted.
Now, outfitted with the newest gear in pokemon training, and some basic survival gear, he was sent into this new region, with his Abra he recieved from Professor Valerian.

Personality: Hes adventureous at heart, but thats kept in check by a slight amount of reluctance when it comes to trying different things, like exploring unkown places. He's definatly competetive, especially when it comes to him trying to prove himself, he'd wanted to get pokemon all his life, and this is also balanced by his caring personality towards friends, and companions.

In addition to this, he's also much more responcible that he lets on, and takes action to keep his friends safe, which are few, since he isn't the most social person there is, as a child he'd much rather have spent his time with pokemon, which he'd never gotten one of his own. Another thing that keeps him a bit distant from people is his desire to be indepandant.
The few friends he does make, or will make, will be great friends, thats all he feels he needs. He's not the quickest to trust, which requires knowing him for quite a while.

Allegiance: Pokemon Trainer!

Job:

Goal: To create a powerful team of companions to see the world and make his way towards the top, to see how close he can get.

Origin: Hoenn, East of Falarbor Town.

Pokemon Team: Nothing so far. There will soon be a level 5 Abra.

Pokemon in Storage: N/A

Badges: N/A

Bag:
-Items-
None

-Medicine-
Potion x1

-Pokeballs-
Pokeball x5

-Berries-
None

-Tms and Hms-
None, and not permitted to purchase

-Key Items-
Live Caster, able to use apps like a Poketch, Pokedex, Good Rod, Swiss Army Knife, a set of clothes for survival in extreme conditions, Sleeping Bag, Wallet, Identification Card.

Character Sprite: Hopefully being completed soon  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:31 pm
Active Pokemon:

Top...

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Words hither... Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.
Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

...Percentage!

Current Party:
User Image

Abra
Level 5
Exp: 0/10

DKrueger

Enduring Tamer

12,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200