Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild/Naruto RP and Dis

Back to Guilds

Reply Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~
Introductions (New members, introduce yourselves here!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXHeartxAcheXx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:12 pm
Hihi!! and happy valentine's day!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:14 pm
*POINTS TO IDIOT CHOOSEN* now this chick is nice!!!
if you need anyhelp with anything!!give me a pm!!!! i am willing to help!! ^ ^
this guild is awsome, even though there is nothing int yet!! ^ ^
BELIEVE IT!!! mrgreen  

iT-ARAi

Idiot Chosen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:19 pm
sango-chan16
*POINTS TO IDIOT CHOOSEN* now this chick is nice!!!
if you need anyhelp with anything!!give me a pm!!!! i am willing to help!! ^ ^
this guild is awsome, even though there is nothing int yet!! ^ ^
BELIEVE IT!!! mrgreen

Aww...thanks!! ^^;; I'll be sure to keep that in mind! And also, welcome!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:22 pm
yeah.. i actually sent the request today while i was in school...i was like
SASUKE!! ALRIGHT!!!! BELIEVE IT!!! ( I LOVE USING THAT LINE!!)  

iT-ARAi

happy_goth_buf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:20 am
hmmm... just hello everyone! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:31 am
WELCOME TO THE MOST WONDERFULEST GUILD IN THE WORLD!!!
BELIEVE IT!!! scream  

iT-ARAi

Ruingaraf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:15 pm
Hey, I'm Tala_of_the_azure_sky, you can call me Tala, Okami, or Skye. I prefer Okami, but if Tala or Skye is easier to remember, they work, too.

Likes: Anime, manga, Yuugiou, Kiba, Akamaru, Kin, Dan, Sasuke, Sakura, SasuSaku, Anko, reading, writing, drawing, roleplaying, wolves, rare meat, weapons, combat, the Middle Ages, Tolkien and his books, litterates, accurate roleplayers.

Dislikes: Chatspeak, illiteracy, when I write a paragraph long post and someone responds with three words, characters being played OOC, Kankuro and his puppets, bagpipes, hospitals, being sick, people calling Japan and China "the same thing", people calling anime "cartoons", people who think Yuugiou is kid's stuff, people who alway think they're right, vegitables, the word squrill (which I can NEVER spell), the animal squrill (they annoy me), blue cheese, geese, the phrase "Believe it", people who claim to know all about Lord of the Rings but have never actually read it, people who can read but don't because they think it's for losers or they hate it. (They really piss me off), people who don't even try to use proper English, people who deliberately abuse a language by mispronounciation or improper grammer and then don't care, people who don't use the EDIT button, the phrase "that's so gay", gay hate crimes. (I'm straight, but I hate people who don't think gays are people, too.)

I think that's about it. biggrin Thank you for inviting me here. I love to roleplay, my two in-character accounts are Tokala_of_Mirkwood and Dyami_of_Mirkwood, they are for Lord of the Rings, or Middle Earth, more accurately.

*looks up* My dislikes list is longer than my likes. ^^' I'm really not a negative person, it just turned out that way. I thought you guys should know which buttons not to push.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:09 pm
I'm Katsu or Pyro or Chibi but I'm sure must of you will jsut end up calling me by my full user name or Katsu. I... don't love Sasuke but I don't hate him either. He has his ups and downs, just like everyone. Actually I like Itachi better ^^;  

Katsu-Kia

iT-ARAi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:29 pm
itachi says naruto is weak cause he hasnt had a well balenced breakfast like... WAFFLE CRISPS!!! but itachi ate the last box, and killed there clan, and itachi says that sasuke is too weak to buy more, but sasuke says he took all the money!!! and naruto wonders if its really part of a balenced breakfast.. and that the date on the box is expired... but that shark guy that hangs out with itachi claims he has never seen itachi-san eat...

THE END  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:04 pm
That... sounds familiar  

Katsu-Kia

Idiot Chosen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:24 pm
Welcome everybody new! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:22 pm
yeah it is familiar.. cause its from this really funny fanart i found somewhere around gaia...  

iT-ARAi

_Dark_Demon_Ninja_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:52 pm
I'm new here,I lke the TV show Naruto and i have ALL the headbands(not on Gaia in real life) neutral .I think Sasukes cool razz ....But sometimes he's a jurk stressed .So my real name is Kira.But please cal me Kira-chan mrgreen ........Thanks hi to all of u guys happy to be here!!!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:56 pm
kira_Uchidi
I'm new here,I lke the TV show Naruto and i have ALL the headbands(not on Gaia in real life) neutral .I think Sasukes cool razz ....But sometimes he's a jurk stressed .So my real name is Kira.But please cal me Kira-chan mrgreen ........Thanks hi to all of u guys happy to be here!!!!! biggrin

Hehe. Welcome!!  

Idiot Chosen
Vice Captain

_Dark_Demon_Ninja_

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:22 pm
biggrin  
Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers