Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truth Seekers - Truthers.

Back to Guilds

truth, toxins, chemtrails, illuminati, new world order, conspiracy theory, fluoride, world government, GMO, vaccines, microchipping, zionism 

Tags: truth seeker, conspiracy theory, truther, aliens, 2012, DMT, microchip, illuminati, new world order, alex jones, infowars, vaccines, depopulation, antichrist, god, chemtrails, GMOs, fluoride, toxins, 9/11 

Reply Truth Seeking Truthers. Truth Seekers
Illuminati in Anime, Cartoons? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DysFUNKtional Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:39 am
YahuShalum
DysFUNKtional Duck
Dramatica Angeliqua
Arcane and I believe in two different things about demons, since I'm a Christian and he's a Satanist (I think?).
pffffffttt rofl rofl rofl
You know arcane would be considered a satanist right? >.< Essentially anyone that has a different view would be a satanist. (Luckily I'm not brainwashed by a church that's a building making money) Sorry "Dramatica Angeliqua" If you wish to discuss scripture and our faith you are welcome to pm me.
Maybe so. XD But who gets the final word? Do Satanists get to define themselves or do their critics? : P  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:01 pm
DysFUNKtional Duck
YahuShalum
DysFUNKtional Duck
Dramatica Angeliqua
Arcane and I believe in two different things about demons, since I'm a Christian and he's a Satanist (I think?).
You know arcane would be considered a satanist right? >.< Essentially anyone that has a different view would be a satanist. (Luckily I'm not brainwashed by a church that's a building making money) Sorry "Dramatica Angeliqua" If you wish to discuss scripture and our faith you are welcome to pm me.
Maybe so. XD But who gets the final word? Do Satanists get to define themselves or do their critics? : P
Isn't it the critics that tend to get the final word?  

Azkeel

DysFUNKtional Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:38 pm
YahuShalum
DysFUNKtional Duck
YahuShalum
DysFUNKtional Duck
Dramatica Angeliqua
Not if truth means anything to you. : P  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:31 pm
DysFUNKtional Duck
YahuShalum
DysFUNKtional Duck
YahuShalum
DysFUNKtional Duck
Dramatica Angeliqua
When did this turn personal?  

Azkeel

DysFUNKtional Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:49 am
YahuShalum
DysFUNKtional Duck
YahuShalum
DysFUNKtional Duck
YahuShalum
When did this turn personal?
Did it? Well I suppose one's opinions are personal.... : P  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:45 pm
The Last Racer
Yugi's millennium puzzle piece is like that because it's part of Egyptian style culture which is a major theme in the show, I doubt it has anything to do with the illuminati. Naruto Shippuden does probably have some relation, they do talk a lot about the New World Order and there are a lot of subliminal references in my opinion.

DISAGREE > look it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. looks familiar ? and now look again User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. this is illuminati sign for sure.  

rastafari_girl

rastafari_girl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:53 pm
I found smth rlly weird in D-Gray man. SO Aleistar Crowley - Freemasonery and Illuminati - and in D-Gray Man Krory ??? LOL He's name -same ?!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And one more thg - LAVI yep I know I love him toooooo but
He has a patch on his eye same like rihanna etc.... it's weird but's true
Illuminati is everywhere so ppl wake up !  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:08 pm
Aww and one more thing U rlly dun understand what is real illuminat
They want to enslave us by ACTA , agenda 21 ICLEI CISPA u wanna know > esoteric agenda on youtube. Food poisoning ? fluoride water, aspartam ? They wanna depopulation - kill us. The satanic side is only a indirect way - undercover you know. Bilderberg group have more ambitious plans . And the tragic side is ppl dun want to now bcs is more comfortably or they just dun believe it . So they put an accult symbolism to entertainment ( anime also) and they have a MK ultra mind controling Monarch. They think we're stupid. They WRONG. Wake up wink  

rastafari_girl

kn1ghtwing17

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:32 pm
You have to remember that the illuminati has been around for over 1000 years... so subliminal messages and objects in anime may be from the illuminati... you ha e to consider that all of anime is illuminati... dbz, naruto, yugioh, pokemon, digimon, ect... all of those have to do with the illuminati, think about yuhioh, when yugi actic0vates the millennium puzzle, and the eye on his for head shows and glows, indicating a third eye, and in dragonballz how tien has a third eye, and his signature attack "the tri beam", the short terms for pokemon(pocket monsters) and digimon(digital monsters)... and think about all of the messages in the story plot of every show... heck, what about that movie transformes: revenge of the fallen, hince forth(revenge of the fallen).. indicating satan(falling from heaven)... wb in naruto, the leaf headband, if you notice, it has a 6 in it, and the leaf swurl on the johnin coats, and narutos outfit, also has a 6 in it, look at killer bee(the 8tails), the way the beast looks, practically illuminati.. the 6 paths of pain, the whole plot for the 4th ninja war, all of these things are all illuminati messaged, seriously... just think about the illuminati symbols and matto and look up some anime... its all in there...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:39 pm
Im reading this manga called "the breaker" and 1 of the characters is nicknamed "the 9 arts dragon" and in a recent update of the manga, it mentions the illuminati.... the illuminati mentions itself in movies, tv, manga, and in famous stories and songs, but they do it in a hidden way... giving themselves another name... if they do reveal it, like they did in the breaker, its because ppl barely know of it..  

kn1ghtwing17

kn1ghtwing17

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:41 pm
rastafari_girl
The Last Racer
Yugi's millennium puzzle piece is like that because it's part of Egyptian style culture which is a major theme in the show, I doubt it has anything to do with the illuminati. Naruto Shippuden does probably have some relation, they do talk a lot about the New World Order and there are a lot of subliminal references in my opinion.

DISAGREE > look it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. looks familiar ? and now look again User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. this is illuminati sign for sure.
seriously, like I've said, the illuminati has been around for over 1000 years....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:44 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EblbO6ZpR8Y&feature=relmfu  

Islamic Teacher

i just love Grell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:57 pm
besides the plot, and the usual occult symbols in the anime, I found symbols of Illuminati...
__
Season 2 was boring for me, I do not particularly delved into the meaning of the series and thought of my own. but my attention was drawn to the symbol on Grell's camera. I remember, it is even more spoiled my impression of season 2, as well as mood. stare
User Image
after some time I noticed a ring of Alois ..
User Image
User Image
in general, if critically to approach to the anime and deliberately to seek out these symbols in it, in principle, you can find many of them (if you read and heard enough on the subject.)
skulls, coffins, a chess board User Image, Grell's teeth, goat hand sign, Puppetmaster ... and so on.
but this is my favorite anime heart , and unpleasant for me view this anime with this position. stressed
sorry for my english  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 pm
As an anime artist and a person who currently has an anime/community website in development, and a few manga brain storms. I'm absolutely appalled at this subject. It's stupid to me, and I think it insults the artists when conspiracy criticizes their own work.

I hope I never get morons who think my mangas are connected with the Illuminati. I know they're real. But manga and anime? Really...?  

Acidic Corruption

Dangerous Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300

Acidic Corruption

Dangerous Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:58 pm
DysFUNKtional Duck
YahuShalum

Satanists actually don't worship Satan. Sorry to burst your bubble.
The satanic church was started in the 60's by Anton LaVey, so logic would follow that he would be able to define a satanist better than Oprah or whoever hosts Dateline or 20/20. A satanist doesn't believe in god or satan. A satanist is an atheist that believes people should be responsible for their actions.

Satanism itself addresses problems it finds with Judeo-Christian beliefs. They find that telling one's children that they should behave correctly not because its the decent thing to do but because some ridiculous land of fire will make their 'afterlife' really shitty is poor parenting.

The reason why satanists are thought of as scary people in black coats that sacrifice goats and abduct children springs from 2 sources. The first is sensationalist media outlets like Oprah and Dateline and 20/20 and all the daytime talk shows.

The second is the real reason why people believe these shows and thats the tendency of Christians to need to find evil where it doesn't exist. Christians themselves tend to be egotistical (because they only follow their faith when convenient) and like to feel more pious and self-righteous by creating an evil boogeyman that doesn't exist so they can blame society's decay on them.
Christian bigot: Yeah so this little kid has gone missing, its gotta be the Satanists.

Non-idiot: Hmm, or it could be just a regular criminal.

Christian bigot: No! Satanists ruin everything. Satanists make me ignore my faith by beating the hell out of my wife and sleeping with my secretary! Its okay though, as long as I go to church a lot and tell god I'm sorry for beating up my wife I'm good. Loopholes are great.  
Truth Seeking Truthers. Truth Seekers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff