Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
Tales of Renewal [[Full Roster]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join?
Yes.
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
No.
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Maybe.
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Free gold! Free gold!! Free gold!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 am
iTheGoddessMartel

((not to sound like an a**, but I'm waiting for your reply. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:02 pm
Yvonne drew her sabre and met the man that charged towards Isaac. "No problem, Isaac. I got your back." She pushed forward, pushing the man back, before dislodging their swords from each other and swiping at his gut.

((sorry. ^^' been busy.))  

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

iLuciferTheMorningstar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image
>Cain Lucifer Hellbound, Wandering Outcast<
"Power doesn't make a man, but I guess it makes a reputation."
|| People I Am With: Kayne || Love Interest: No one yet || Rival: No one yet || Weapon: Elsmeria

Nodding, Cain looked at his opponent with his sword drawn. He stood in a fighting stance, glaring at the person. "I don't know what you guys want, but destroying innocent lives is unforgiveable!" He rushed at his oppenent. He didn't want to use magic unless he had to.

ShinjroAragaki

Lord Lee Major

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:40 pm
Dell was still very worried about the ship, simultaneously watching out the window and sneakily scratching his posterior (which still itched).
"Shouldn't we help? I've been in a fire before, when that guy screwed everything up! I can carry water and stuff!"
"We can't just stand here! Stuff'll get burned up!" He wasn't above begging and attempting a cute stare. He turned, lowered the blinds, and did so. "Pleaaase? We should go and kick the fire's butt! We'll knock it into next week, which my tingly fur said happens to be really rainy!"

Jewel of Antares

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:06 pm
Michael "Mike" Black

"There are three things in this world that I love."

Mike looked at Dell, and hesitated just a bit. But, there was no arguing with the boy. He sighed and looked out the window. "Fine, but I want you stay close to me. I don't know how strong those guys down there are, and if you got hurt...." He didn't finish. Normally, he wouldn't show such worry, but this wasn't a normal situation.

"My job, my apprentice, and the sky. Lots and lots of sky."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:22 pm
"Yes! Let's go!" Dell ran over to the door and opened it.
"We'll kick butt with great manners and stuff! After you, boss!" The excited boy pointed his hand out the door.
Seemingly unconcerned for anything but the ship and harbor, he didn't seem to grasp the dangers of the situation. He was a child, after all.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:49 pm
((You guys sorry for being such an a** and taking such a long time to write, especially since I was the one who started the RP, hopefully there won't be such a rush on school work for a least a little while so we can get the story moving... on a different note. What do you peeps think about an OOC thread?))

“Tch," The man blocked Yvonne’s swipe with the palm of his gauntlet. “Great a woman and a kid able to keep me off balance,” The gem in the gauntlet began to glow and then burst into flame, “Guess that means I can get a bit serious, Dual Flame Strike!” The man sword burst into flames as well, which he tried striking Yvonne with, and launched a fireball at Isaac.

“Oh boy,” Isaac closed his eye concentrating on his spell hoping that the flames wouldn’t break his will or position.

~~~

The Ice bomb hit the agent head on, knocking him on his back and coating his cloak with ice shards, but otherwise he seemed completely unharmed. He got up and charged towards the now face down opponent not wasting a chance to attack.

The two who headed for Kayne, met the puppet and was lashed out at by it's claws, one blocked while the other placed a foot on the other shoulder and jumped over the puppet. The agent landed and now noticed another man standing near the puppeteer. He ran towards the two his sword drawn. While his partner started trading blows with the puppet.

Douglas knocked back the agent into the wall of a nearby building, causing it to crumble burying him under neath a pile of rubble.

The Scythe wielder parried the attack and got behind him and slashed at Douglas’s neck. He got low to the ground avoiding the scythe and turned the blade of his spear-lance was horizontal with ground as a blue energy formed around it. “Splash Slash!” He spun around aiming at the man’s ribcage.

The man barely got out the way fast enough but skidded to a halt a few feet away taking a defensive stance, as did Douglas. He smirked somewhat amused by Douglas’ attempt at his life, “I think I owe you an introduction, don't you think?”

Douglas raised an eyebrow unsure if he should, take this chance to attack or not. This opponent was clearly was a high level fighter, capable of not only agility but strength as well, judging by the size of the man’s weapon. Going head on was already proven ineffective, and Douglas could only do so much with his close quarter defence skills.

The man took Douglas silence as a cue for him to continue, “Agent 0Z02, Codename: Grimm Breed, Commanding Officer of our organization’s earthen troops.”

'Wait a tick, earthen? Does that mean this group is big enough to have several division each one specialized?'
He thought this just before giving a cocky retort to his opponent. “Douglas Dancaster, resident of Evermore and owner of the Bison Pub. Not that it means much to you considering you’re gonna be dead, soon enough.”

“We’ll see whose head is going to roll.”

“Ladies first.”

“Go straight ahead girly locks.”

That was the line that made a vein on Douglas’ forehead show. and he lost all previous thought process of how to actually get the upper hand. “OH THAT IS IT!” emotion_bigvein He charged in ready to swing out at Grimm.

iTheGoddessMartel

ShinjroAragaki

Yuu Takahashi of LaRin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:24 pm
Yvonne gasped a bit and held up her staff to block the attack before sprouting her wings and jumping back, staying hovered in the air, making sure to never leave Isaac alone. "How dare you strike at a girl. Didn't your mama teach you any manners?" She spun her staff over her head and flew at the man, bringing the staff straight down, aiming for his head. "You're annoying. Holding back on me? Humph."

((im up for it. ^^))  

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:18 pm
Aiden Taylor

"People always ask what's more important to me. My sister, or my alchemy?"

Aiden forced himself on his hands and knees, looking down at his sister. He smiled a bit. "I told you to stay with Mother, Cecily." He looked back, seeing the man run at them. He stood and turned to him, ignoring the pain in his back from his attack. "Go home, Cecily. I don't need you here, and I don't want you here." His voice was cold and he clenched his fists, getting into a fighting stance. He wouldn't last long without a weapon, but as long as he could protect Cecily, that would be okay with him. "But, brother--" "Get out of here! I don't want your help! You can't even fight! You're no good here!" He heard Cecily gasp just a bit before running off. Great. I have a lot of explaining to do to Mother when I get back....If I get back.

"The answer is simple. I love my alchemy, but my sister is the most important thing in my life."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:34 pm
((GAH. LATE POST IS LATE. Sorry about that. I've been really busy this past week and my computer time is really limited right now sweatdrop Also an OOC thread sounds fine to me!))

"Oh my." Kayne said, a slight grin showing up on his face. This guy was going to be fun to fight. "Now I hope you are able to protect me. I can get a bit preoccupied when I fight." He said to the man who had joined him, who was now rushing at their opponent. "Did you all know a puppeteer is a master at multi-tasking?" He asked, not really directing the question to anyone in particular. A glyph appeared at his feet, casting a spell as he kept directing Jack in his fighting. "O' spear of malicious force, pierce my enemy and send them to the land of death! Demon's Lance!" He yelled. A spear of dark energy appeared in front of him, shooting out at the agent quickly.  

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items