Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
Tales of Renewal [[Full Roster]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join?
Yes.
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
No.
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Maybe.
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Free gold! Free gold!! Free gold!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:37 am
Dell rocked around a bit in his chair. "Whoa! You wrestled the fish! I wish I could do that!"
His eyes gleamed in amazement. "Did you make sushi out of it? I bet it could make enough to fill a longboat or something!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:19 pm
Yuu had moved closer to the Felinekin and the man to listen to the story, and he was in awe. He had no idea a salmon could get that big. But, he was also interested in the entire story. It was very amusing. "So, where did the merchant get the salmon? Are there more that size? Bigger, maybe?" Takano smiled, ordering another glass of wine. At least his son was talking to others, even if the story didn't interest the older elf personally. "Another class of wine, please?" Takano was joined by the girl he'd been with earlier, and they were soon deep in conversation.  

Fallen Prince of LaRin

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:25 pm
"Yes, yes, Sushi, salmon sandwiches, fish cakes, salmon fillets and so on. Most of my costumers cursed me that night for how the place smelled for the next week though." he then looked at the new listener who came by, "Oh I've heard a few tales of larger fish, though... most ended up with a more," Douglas hesitated trying to find the right word for these kids, "well, lets just say there were a few more broken men after those tales."

"Your order sir,"
The waiter came over with a bowl of soup, and a beer.

"Thanks Watson," Douglas tossed the waiter 5 gald for the speedy service.

"My name is Eric, honestly Douglas." Eric walked off rolling his eyes, tired of Douglas. He always thought Douglas acted to care free for a father even if he was ten years older.

"Now if you will excuse me boy, it time for me to dig in,"
Douglas pick up his spoon and began to dig into his soup.

~~

Up on top of the eastern sky harbor tower, A cloaked figure looked out over the city watching the sun set in the distance, "Soon... very soon." There the figure waited passing the time running over the objectives. Waiting for the moment when she had to strike.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:51 pm
Lyon did an over exaggerated stretch as he sat up. He had apparently called the roof of a local home a bed last night as he surveyed the roof top. Obviously no one cared. That or no one had seen him up there. His weapons were all still laying next to him and he was thankful for that much, after all being caught with out a weapon was a horrible thing in a fight.

Lyon slung the bow across his back, picked up his sword, and made his way off the roof in to one of the alleys of Evermore's sky harbor. Making his way through the streets Lyons stomach growled reminding him of the ever so evident fact he did not eat all of yesterday. He went around trying to scout out a restaurant and found one that was mostly unassuming. Pushing the door open he happened to catch a man talking about fish and mistaking an employees name. Lyon shrugged not really caring at the moment, although he did wonder if the place had coffee, the shear though of it made him drool slightly. He took a seat keeping the man talking about fish in ear shot  

psycobluepeep

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:50 pm
Yvonne smiled a bit and looked at Isaac and nodded. "I'd be happy to join you two. I have no problem with it." She looked back, seeing the man she'd gambled with storm down the road, looking angry. It didn't looked he'd seen her yet. She kind of sidled behind the wagon with the kitchen equipment as the man got closer, staying crouched to the ground to stay out of sight. He was soon gone, disappearing around a corner, and she let out a sigh of relief. "Jeez. He took longer than the others. Surely he couldn't have been that surprised he'd lost the match. Other than his intimidation skills, he has no real talent in the games." She looked at Isaac and smiled. "Shall we go then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:54 am
"Okay! Thanks, mister!"
For whatever reason, Dell often called people "mister". He'd gotten in trouble more than once for accidentally calling someone female that.
That's pretty cool. I need to find some big fish now. In the meantime, he settled for devouring already-dead fish, already planning when he'd go to bed, wake up, and get more fish. He paid no attention to the person entering the restaurant, nor anything else, for that matter...  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:02 pm
"Great!" Isaac gave a grin, "My dad's pub is just a couple streets away, we'll be there in no time."

Eva couldn't help but notice the wingfolk hide when a man walked onto the street, she took a guess that the games that were referred to was gambling of some sort. "Mess with the wrong person in this town and you’re sure to get into problem's. Luckily for you, that one's all talk." She personally had to deal with him less than a week ago when he was making a ruckus at the boarding docks.

She and Isaac started pushing the trolley once again, up the street towards their destination.

~~~~

Upon the city`s perimeter walls a large number of cloaked figures. One at the front of the group sat on the ledge facing the city, eating an apple. One of the clocked men was pacing back before moving closer to the inside of the wall. "Gah! this is boring as sin! I'm going in."

Before the man could put a foot on the ledge the one sitting on the ledge had stood up and produced a collapsible scythe from under his cloak, "I've waited almost two decades for the second phase to begin! I think you can wait a couple more hours."

The others in the group seemed to edge away, while the other man took a step back, "I-I'm sorry sir, please forgive my ignorance."

"Good, patience is a virtue for us. Besides we have all the time in the world," behind the group of cloaked figures, laid the dead soldiers who were patrolling the walls in that area earlier, “awaiting for phase 2’s starting flare.” a slender feline tail appeared from beneath his cloak.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:11 pm
Yvonne smiled and followed them as they pushed the trolley. For the life of her, she couldn't remember if she'd introduced herself yet or not, but she didn't want to do it just in case she had. Making a fool out of herself wasn't really something she desired. She'd wait and see if they asked her name, or for when they introduced themselves. Since she wasn't good with names, she also didn't really remember if they'd said their names, either. Names aren't really my ally, but I'll get used to their names eventually. Whatever their names are. She got the feeling something was terribly wrong, but she was feeling laidback and carefree, so she didn't really pay much attention to it. "So, what's the stove for? Was their an accident at your dad's pub or something?"  

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

psycobluepeep

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:54 am
Lyon was waiting patiently while the staff prepared his meal, though to much of his dismay no coffee. He moved his sword to his left side putting it between him and a wall, after all he did not want any pick pocket to liberate his sword from him. Evermore was not a bad place for the most part. Lyon had visited here before when he was a lot younger and from what he could remember it wasn't a bad place. Sadly though, that entailed no real work for him.

Tapping his foot he thought back to his parents and wondered what they were doing right now. Pft, probably causing trouble or something. The young drifter thought to him self. Sure his parents taught him most of what he knew but they had changed some how. Was it the endless fighting they did to get by? Or was it something else. Lyon was not sure of the reasons and to be honest with him self at times he did not care, but part of him still missed his old parents.

His food was placed at his table, a nice herb backed chicken, which he gave a warm thank you to the waitress who had kindly delivered his food. The aroma of the food erased all thoughts in his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:34 pm
"Errr well, I'd rather not talk about it... A-anyway we're here." They stopped out front of a two story building, "Pub is on the main floor, Give me minute to take this into the ally." He heaved the trolly into the ally beside the building and out of sight.

Eva rolled her eyes, obviously he was trying to hide the facts from her and the newcomer. "Five gald says it was his old man experimenting with a recipe."

Isaac came back around, "Did you say something Eva? Ah whatever come on looks like my dad closed early, but I can still round something up for the three of us." He unlocked the front door and stepped inside. The pub itself seemed rather well put together. The main room was dotted with tables with chairs around each of them near the back towards the kitchen there was a long counter with a row of high stools along one side. Behind the counter was a wall of liqueur and a order window to the kitchen. "Make yourselves at home, I'll whip something up."

Eva made her way towards the counter and sat down on a stool. She looked back towards the wingfolk, "Come on don't be a stranger -," Eva took a moment to realize that she never asked for her name, "Ugh stupid me, Umm... I know it's a bit late, but I'm Eva Snowfoot, He's Isaac Dancaster and you are?"  

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:51 pm
Yvonne knew Iva was part of the military, but didn't quite know her rank. So, she figured she'd recgonize the name. "Yvonne. Yvonne Estheim-Pristi'Sofia. Nice to meet you." She sat down across from Iva and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:25 am
Yuu Takahashi of LaRin

iTheGoddessMartel

Sutafarisu

Evilweirdo 0

psycobluepeep

((Apologies all around for my absence from the Rp, School took a heavy load of projects and such the last couple of weeks. I'll be more active now that things have quieted down.))

"Nice to meet you.And might I add that's quite a mouthful, Yvonne." Eva smiled at the wingfolk.

Isaac who was busying himself in the kitchen heard the introductions. "Yvonne... sound rather feminine if you ask me."

"She's female you twit." stare

The noise in the kitchen suddenly stopped and Isaac's head popped through the kitchen window. "Apologies Yvonne if I offended you."

"Less talky, more cooky." Eva waved her hand playfully at him.

"Err... right." Isaac went back to the kitchen to cook, "Help yourselves to a drink you two."

~~~

Douglas ad finished his meal and looked around, pondering what to do he then noticed a piano sitting in the corner he got up and walked over sat down, "Ahem, I hope you are all enjoying your meals. Now a little music by me."

One of the waiters, who was hired a few days before, plugged his ears and closed his eyes expecting an earth shattering clanging of keys but it never came. When he opened his eyes and unplugged his ears, he was shocked to hear and see the once loud man playing lovely classic ballade. That man is just full of surprises. he thought before running off to take care of another patron.

~~~

Moving through the shadows of the side streets was a small group of cloaked figures at the head was a shorter figure, "Tch, this blows, I wanted in on the action, but here I am slinking through the alleys like some sort of thief... " He and the group stopped across from a rather large military compound, and hid in the shadows of the alley. "Flashburn, better send the signal soon, I'm gettin' the itch."  

Lord Lee Major

Devoted Bibliophile

10,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:33 pm
Dell was also pleasantly surprised by the music. "Whoa, that's pretty cool stuff."
He wondered how this superhumanoid Douglas could do all this awesome stuff...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 pm
Yvonne let out a quiet laugh. "It's quite alright. I rather enjoy confusing people with how I act and look. It's easier to find people to gamble with, and to intimidate others in fights. Most girls aren't really viewed as daredevils in my opinion. Plus, I was raised on a rogue airship, so my parents wanted me to be as boyish as possible incase we were overwhelmed by other rogues. Women aren't....Well, sometimes their situations aren't good." She smiled a bit, actually a bit surprised they hadn't said anything about her last name if they did recgonize it. It was actually somewhat of a relief, but she wasn't good with change.  

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:10 am
"Just because I look cute and innocent....

Cecily Taylors

Cecily listened to the man's music and smiled, glancing up at Aiden. She sighed, seeing the map in his hands again. "What on Earth are you doing now, Aiden?"

....Doesn't mean I can't kick your butt."

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces