Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel Nerds United

Back to Guilds

A place to Roleplay and Discuss all things Marvel!!! We Have fanfiction!!! 

Tags: Marvel, X-men, roleplay, comics, Fanfiction 

Reply Private RPs (1 x 1) etc.
Reign of Chaos 1 x 1 Tarot and Witch Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 pm
Blood on her Skin, Dripping with sin, Do it again...Living Dead Girl...

╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪
User ImageUser Image

╓─────────────────────╖
Izzy § Toni § Kane
╙─────────────────────╜
Prison gates won't open up for me,
On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'
Oh I reach for you
Well I'm terrified of these four walls
These Iron bars can't hold my soul in

╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪

The sleeping reaper lay on a black bed shrouded with black gossamer curtains around the canopy. They said it wasn't normal for him to sleep on this plane. The looks Izzy got when she asked what other plane he would sleep on made her really know she didn't belong there. THIS was why she was here, she was finally ready, this was going to suck so royally. They all stood around watching her, it made her nervous.

"Get out," she told them all. At first they didn't listen once she refused to work with them in there they reluctantly filed out of the room.

She closed her eyes inhaling and exhaling, she expanded her senses feeling the dead all around her she drew them to her, at first it felt difficult...then the room grew as cold as ice, and they poured in around her. She willed them to call to him, willed them to call to death. Blood dripped from her nose now, as dozens continued to pour into the room. Blood came from her eyes, and her ears, her head felt like an ice pick was jammed into it. Her face was pale and legs rubbery, dark circles formed under her eyes. She wavered the ghosts around her howled and screamed broke things shattered light bulbs glass whipped around her cutting at her skin and her arms pulling at her hair...then suddenly they all stopped.

She stood in the center of them...breifly looking like a death goddess, her eyes red with blood, her arms sliced up. They all were looking at the Reaper now...at The Undertaker...oddly she could feel him waking up, she knew he was awake. She was done...she realized the spirits, the adrenaline rush worn off and she near buckled. Most of them didn't respect her...if she had to be helped out that would do nothing to improve that...she was damned sure going to walk out on her own two feet even if it killed her. She didn't wait for the Undertaker to wake up she just turned and walked out. She forced on rubbery leg in front of the other. They seemed shocked when she came out, she actually got looks from them, that resembled Awe.

"Is he...awake?"

She only looked at them, "If he's not after all that...find someone else." She knew he was however...she felt it. With that she disappeared to her room.

_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_

Toni felt him wake up, she was in the middle of another one of Kane's training sessions. His newest game? He taught her how to absorb Demons, not just let them possess her, but absorb them, to take their energy into her and kill the demon. It gave her power and an adrenaline rush she could have never imagined...her Aura didn't even register as human anymore...She knew this wasn't a safe practice, and she could easily succomb to dark magicks. She was learning that to, demonic magicks, these magicks evil by their very nature. Toni knew she was treading on dangerous ground, but she couldn't tell him no...that would be stupid. Toni just had to remember to keep her head. No matter how utterly intoxicating that power could be. It was easy sometimes to remember why she didn't want to really stay there. Kane reminded her, with practices like he had her doing today.

She looked through the portal he had opened before her, heat came out of it in waves...she knew it was a portal to hell he wanted her to walk into. She knew whether she did it on her own or he made her, that she was going into that portal. If she walked in on her own head high and unwavoring this would go much more smoothly. She knew this was going to suck...royally.

She did just that walking in pain filled her nerve endings so hot she expected to smell her flesh burning but it didn't. She didn't burn anymore, she had absorbed some of Kane's energy, no, it just hurt like...well hell...She forced herself to walk foward, she nearly jumped finding several demons around her, but none of them moved to attack. One large demon stood in the center of them...waiting for her. She knew now...he wanted her to absorb this demon...and this demon...well he didn't...this was the first time he had her absorb something that was in hell...With a determination she reached out and put her hands on the demon...to her surprise it didn't move...two things happened at that moment...a jolt of energy strong than she expected went through her...she felt her mind open up....the demon was telepathic...and then she felt him...a light whisper touched her lips, "Undertaker..."

Then she found herself awake, laying on the stone floor of Kane's little piece of hell on earth, fortress of brimstone. She was looking up at him and he was smiling. "So you know he's awake..."

She sat up rubbing her eyes her skin was still hot from her trip to hell. She stretched feel the demonic power coursing through her veins. After a while she'd get used to it and would no longer feel it, so she enjoyed it while it lasted. "Yes, I felt him,"

Kane nodded smiling again, "Good tomorrow, I want you to go greet my big brother, that won't be a problem will it, I'll send some back up in case it turns ugly,"

Toni dipped her head, "Not a problem at all..."

"One more thing," Kane formed a ball of his own energy and quite literally forced her to absorb it...making her head swimy as more adrenaline rushed through her. Toni realized Kane was being a b*****d, he wanted The Undertaker to sense his energy in her, like a dog stealing another's bone and rolling on it to put his scent there.

#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_

That was how she got there with several demons behind her, it was a simple way to enter. She flicked her wrist and the heavy door flung open. Demonic power rolled off of her. The demons stayed behind her, not budging, not unless they were told.

Her old coven memebers froze, they stared at her, mummers going through the crowd. Toni didn't take a second look at them. Thanks to the last demon she absorbed she could hear scattered thoughts, fear, anger...curiosity.

"Where is he?" she asked casually she could have sought him out herself.

In truth the haughty personality was all a cover...a very good cover. Toni was VERY good at being bad. One may say too good. But she really just wanted to help Undertaker, but not even Taker himself could know that...it had to look as real as possible. She knew he'd be pissed, like Will and Vampiro Toni had been close with him. Always a little more obnoxious with him than most could get away with. Toni almost always toed the line between good and Evil...and that gray area...if she strayed too far on the wrong side, generally Undertaker would let her know...not in a good way. However Toni did get out of hand sometimes. So really, it wouldn't be a far stretch for them to believe that without him to keep her in line she'd stray.

"YOu need to leave," someone growled.

Toni smiled wide and with a gesture of her hand, a telekinetic hand forced the man onto his knees and then she balled her hand into a fist he began to choke briefly then she let him go.

"Orcus...did you have a nice nap?" She asked knowing he'd hear her mentally or otherwise. She had never called him Orcus...Kane called him that...this was a blatant display of disrespect that somewhere deep down inside made her cringe. Her face never wavered...

...When everybody wants YOUR soul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image
User Image
Undertaker sat up his eyes blazing with a strange bluish purple light. he heard her voice,but what he sensed wasn't his old friend's aura. he sensed the demonic presence,and not only that...he sensed the hand of Chaos." What have you done?" his deep raspy voice echoed through his stronghold.

User Image
User Image
Vampiro stepped out of the shadows to stand in front of his followers. this was after all HIS coven. " Leave,traitor." he said,an icy chill to his voice.his eyes filled with anger and pain.He loved her,but she stabbed him in the back,He hated her,hated her master,and hated himself for not seeing her for what she was.

User Image
User Image
Hellraiser's flames erupted from the darkness showing a smirk on his face. "Leave now if you want to leave alive my dear.' His voice was more cocky than cold,but he knew how powerful she was,which is why he would use his mutant power rather than magick.

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 pm

User ImageUser Image

╓─────────────────────╖
Izzy § Toni § Kane
╙─────────────────────╜
Prison gates won't open up for me,
On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'
Oh I reach for you
Well I'm terrified of these four walls
These Iron bars can't hold my soul in

Toni couldn't look at Ian for long, a passing gaze and a flippant smile, "Oh don't be so...grouchy...Ian, just stopping by for a...spell...no pun intended," Her voice dripped with a patronizing arrogance, it disguised the pain she truly felt. To hear Ian tell her to get out, to hear the hatred in his voice pained her.

Her gaze looked to the flaming Willaim and this time she laughed, ginuinely,"William...I want offer you a small bit of advice, Fire is the last thing you want to use...on someone who walked into hell...mind you to the old man back there that may not sound like a feat but hell isn't meant for the living, so unless you are trying to tickle me I would advise a knife, alas we aren't here to fight...the demons...are just incase, Unless of course Orcus you are going to continue to hide back there..Then I might burn things down...I do hate being ignored...it's rude."

As a demonstration her eyes turned a pitch black color, and she threw her hand outward, a fire ball hurled out and hit one of the small demons, and it burned quickly screeching in pain. The others didn't flinch, however some of the coven memebers jumped in surprise. They had thought she was bluffing about burning things down...she really was...she wouldn't but she'd put on a good show.

"Why don't you come and speak to me one on one Orcus, You get rid of your minions I'll get rid of mine,"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image
User Image
A strange mist surrounded Toni,and she reappeared before him, his eyes filled with Rage."You dare to speak my name? What have you become to be so bold young one? What makes you think you can speak to death in this manner?" he growled his voice loud so that all could hear him."You would turn on me to stand with my brother,to help Chaos take control of the natural order,What you've done here,is unforgivable."He snarled.

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:43 pm
Now in darkness, world stops turning
As is where the bodies' burning...

User ImageUser Image

╓─────────────────────╖
Izzy § Toni
╙─────────────────────╜
Who's to know if your soul will fade at all
The one you sold to fool the world
You lost your self-esteem along the way

Good god you're coming up with reasons
Good god you're dragging it out
Good god it's the changing of the seasons
I feel so raped
So follow me down
And just fake it if you're out of direction
Fake it if you don't belong here
Fake it if you feel like affection
Woah you're such a ******** hypocrite

The mistake was made when Toni briefly looked him in the eyes, they first line of truth she had spoken in quite a long time came out of her mouth, "I don't know what I am anymore," She turned from him slowly to make it look as if she was pacing and looking around. Any excuse not to hold eyecontact with him...powers bound or not...his eyes still seemed to look straight into a person.

"Don't act so shocked, I've always been a b***h, Taker," It had been a mistake, a slip of the tongue the use of a more respectfuly yet familiar term, she switched back casually, turning to him again, "Are you really shocked that I went after more power? I mean honestly...I'm a little insulted you don't know me better, Orcus"

She turned from him again, once again a line of truth seeped through, but it was disguised in arrogance, "Good to see you again, took you long enough to wake up."

User ImageUser Image

╓─────────────────────╖
Kyra § Kane
╙─────────────────────╜
I can fake with the best of anyone
I can fake with the best of em all
I can fake it all

...Begging mercy for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image
User Image
"You are an abomination." he answered her question for her. "Humans and Demons are not supposed to mix. What you're doing will eventually destroy you completely. But if you have thrown in your lot with kane....than that is a fitting end for you.Now get out of my sight." he said waving his hand and making her disappear from his castle.

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:39 pm

User ImageUser Image

╓─────────────────────╖
Izzy § Toni
╙─────────────────────╜

I feel so raped
So follow me down

Toni felt like she'd been stabbed, she was angry hurt, but she understood. She played the part she was playing way too well, they reacted how they needed to. If it wasn't genuine hatred Kane would know.

Speaking of the devil as she walked further away from the castle, she was just kicked out of, Kane appeared beside her. "So do you see now? They don't want you there...

Toni at first only looked at him, as the sudden realization of why he sent her in there hit her like a punch in the face. Kane always had multiple motives for things...and a lesson wasn't a lesson unless it hurt, physically, mental, spiritually...it didn't matter, if you hurt, you'll learn the lesson better. This was a two sided coin, he wanted to shove it in his brother's face that she was working for him, and he wanted her to see their hatred. Kane didn't trust her, he knew she had an ulterior motive though he was unsure of what it was. He was trying to demoralize her, make her feel like he was the only one that would accept her now. She steeled her mind and pushed back her feelings and looked at him squarely in the eye, "I mean this as respectfully as I can say it...You're a ******** d**k,"

For a second Kane looked at her, then to her relief he laughed, "If that's the worse thing I get called, I'd be shocked, your a ballsy little thing though, don't worry will get those human emotions out of you in no time," For some reason Kane was walking with her...he wanted her to do something else she realized, or he wouldn't still be here, " There's a building downtown, military personal are holed up in it...Take Creed and a couple demons...and kill them all...painfully...and Toni...in the future...Watch your tongue or I'll carve it out." Kane disappeared in a column of flames.

Izzy stood mouth agape...Was that really...Kane? Like in the flesh...did he just tell her...oh...s**t...the witch saw her. Toni was looking directly at the girl. Her eyes narrowed. Toni sighed Kane had to have known she was there, another test she supposed...to see if she'd just kill her. Toni hesitated she wanted to give the girl time to call for help. Though she was utterly when she just stood there.

"I would scream now, if I were you because I'm going to have to kill you,"

"I didn't hear anything..." Izzy said quickly.

Toni picked through her mind, mainly to get her name, "Elizabeth dear, That is a load of horse s**t...I think I'll kill you for insulting my intelligence."

Izzy found herself choking, the woman hadn't touched her but she was choking...her head was feeling swimmy...she knew she shouldn't have gone out for a bottle of Aspirin...However her head had been killing her since she woke up the Reaper. Her nose still bled every time she sneezed, now her nose was bleeding again, her eyes too. She idly wondering if she damaged something as her brain screamed for oxygen.

Inside left over ghosts from yesterdays events swirled around trying to get attention, like an agitated flock of birds.

User ImageUser Image

╓─────────────────────╖
Kyra § Kane
╙─────────────────────╜
I can fake it all

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image
A loud whishing sound was heard,and soon Toni had her own trick being pulled on her,by a firmer hand."Let. Her. Go."He said harshly."If you want to hurt someone,how about trying me?"He said in the same icy voice he had in the stronghold.

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:22 pm

User ImageUser Image

╓─────────────────────╖
Izzy § Toni
╙─────────────────────╜

I feel so raped
So follow me down

Toni felt a wave of relief oddly, she knew if someone hadn't stopped her she probably would have killed the girl. To be honest, killing people wasn't the problem, killing people that followed Ian was the issue. She turned to face him, her face unwavering even though she lacked oxygen. Using her new found and irritating telepath skills, she told him I don't have to hurt you, Ian, it was a simple statement, she had a half smile on her face, but there was no arrogance in it like normal. She didn't look him in the eye, in fact her eyes kept darting from his face.

Izzy gasped for air breathing in the sweet oxygen. Then she started coughing up blood...She took a deep breath and forced herself to her feet wiping the blood from her eyes.

Kill me if you want to, but I am going to keep walking... She was starting to get dizzy, but at that she turned away from him.

User ImageUser Image

╓─────────────────────╖
Kyra § Kane
╙─────────────────────╜
I can fake it all

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image
User Image
Vampiro couldn't do it,he knew he should,on behalf of his mentor. but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He knew what would be waiting for him when he returned from this little venture,his face twisted in agony,as he fell to both knees. The flogging he would no doubt receive would not compare to the pain he already felt. "Izzy,back to the castle,Will can heal you there.'

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 am
User Image
This memory of Eden haunts us all...

User Image

When Luciana woke up, Pain was all she could feel her never endings were on fire, her mind cried out with anguish. She felt them, she felt them all...her blonde hair had already turned black, she let out an in human shriek of pain and rage, realizing she was trapped and where she was trapped. Her mind cried out for help...all the rage in pain she felt she let explode psychically from her mind. She clawed at the brimstone prison making her nails break and bleed, brimstone was tough to say the least. The flesh around her fingers was torn raw, as she desperately tried to dig her way of her hellish jail.

User Image
I dream of rain, I dream of gardens in the desert sand
I wake in vain I dream of love as time runs through my hand...
This desert rose, Each of her veils, a secret promise, This desert flower,
No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:37 am
User Image
User Image
Her cries were heard,farther away than she could have imagined,his subjects were awestruck as without a word of warning he flew from his domain and disappeared from their realm. Undertaker sat in his chambers solemnly but then something hit him like a bolt of lightning his eyes widened,the immense power that had entered this plane could only be one being. He knew that if he could feel it than Kane could too. He didn't know why his father was here,but if he was something major must have drawn him. Then he heard her. Thats why he was here,Luciana was in some sort of trouble,He stood up and then he fell to the floor in agony,his sister's pain catching up to him,his skin burning,his nails and fingers began to tear open and bleed,his cries echoed his sister's in his father's head. Mortis flew with all speed to find his daughter,to save his children.

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:07 am

User ImageUser Image

╓─────────────────────╖
Izzy § Toni
╙─────────────────────╜

I feel so raped
So follow me down

Kane's eyes shot open, he frowned deeply, he was now pacing back and forth. He didn't count on HIS involvement..this wasn't his business...Kane cursed...where was that Witch maybe she could see him. Of course that which was headed to slaughter some ballsy ******** with guns.

Toni felt it too...however SHE hadn't a clue what it was, her mind was in the process of searching for Legion...Creed...For a minute the power was overwhelming...she did however continue about what she was doing...Legion, come on...Our most esteemed bald one has a job for us to do.

User ImageUser Image

╓─────────────────────╖
Kyra § Kane
╙─────────────────────╜
I can fake it all

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:11 am
User Image
This memory of Eden haunts us all...

User Image

Even in hell she felt him, she stopped dead peering at her hands, but a single word echoed in her mind but was lost in the anguish like a words lost in the wind, Father?

User Image
I dream of rain, I dream of gardens in the desert sand
I wake in vain I dream of love as time runs through my hand...
This desert rose, Each of her veils, a secret promise, This desert flower,
No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this...

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:25 am
User Image
User Image
Mortis heard her thoughts. and he sent her a message of his own." Where?" was all he said. he knew she would get the message. undertaker searched for her,and found her in the one place he would never have thout to look. He answered his father's question. "HELL!" his thoughts screamed.

User Image
User Image
The combination of voices emanating from Creed's body answered her call. "Where do we go?" they asked.

Private RPs (1 x 1) etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff