Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:40 am
Camwen
Did you manage to snag one when it was lower? It seems to be going back up in price again.

gaia_nitemareleft

Nope, I waited for too long and then it started to skyrocket. It has gone down again so I'm gathering enough gold to get it now before it goes up again. Looks like the 50k-ish is the level it revolves around.

Edit: Ok, bought it. 53K so I "lost" 10k-ish with my waiting and with my luck, it'll start going down again now but at least I have it now and with reasonable price. If it starts going down again, I suspect it will be only momentary because this have been jumping up and down about 20k.

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Ok, I've been prowling in the MP latelly and here's some stuff that has gone down. I'll update this list today when I find more interesting stuff.

Here's an interesting ghostly old MC. Will 'o the Wisp
You would of think that because of the halloween the price would of gone up, but it has gone down steadily lately. If you are planning on buying for profit, I suggest you keep an eye of this for a while. I think some one might be buying the competition out.

The Adumbral Empress Lovely dark purple dress and the price has gone down quite a bit lately. There's an odd peak on the how many units have been sold recently so I would advise caution with this one.

Witchy has also gone down nicely. It's understandable since the item doesn't have that many poses. I like the hat though. I'll have to keep an eye on this one.

Divine Illumination has gone down hard. Looks bit like Monarch wings but are much darker in tone. Interesting item.

Act quick! Charitos Blademaster This is an interesting one. You could make 10k-ish of profit with this one but the daily sale unit amount is bit low so it's risky. The lowest ones are going now for 60k and then the next ones are on 90k. The price jumped up already.

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Jmpv

Unbeatable Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:47 am
im follow this item rigth now!
MoMo the Monkey  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:33 pm
gaia_nitemareleft

The new RIG is drawing down prizes again, though not as much as the last one. Here's few tips to check out if you are interested.

Talsi's Sash. I own one of these and it's a nice item, though it doesn't have many different poses. The price has been jumping up and down, but it's heading down again so this is a item worth keeping an eye on.

Gray Governess. An interesting dress and the price has gone down heavily.

William the Playwright. An interesting item and I think a well pixelated item. The price has plummeted lately so check it out if you like blue.

Sapling Scarf. Nice item and currently there's a small chance on getting 4k-ish of profit with buy low/sell high. The daily sell amounts are low though, so it's bit risky.

Ninonshu Geisha. This kimono item has gone down heavily recently even though it's a really nice item.

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:17 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

The new RIG is drawing down prizes again, though not as much as the last one. Here's few tips to check out if you are interested.

Talsi's Sash. I own one of these and it's a nice item, though it doesn't have many different poses. The price has been jumping up and down, but it's heading down again so this is a item worth keeping an eye on.

William the Playwright. An interesting item and I think a well pixelated item. The price has plummeted lately so check it out if you like blue.

Sapling Scarf. Nice item and currently there's a small chance on getting 4k-ish of profit with buy low/sell high. The daily sell amounts are low though, so it's bit risky.

Ninonshu Geisha. This kimono item has gone down heavily recently even though it's a really nice item.

gaia_angelright

Very nice! I just picked up one of the sashes for only 13k  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:59 pm
Camwen
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

Very nice! I just picked up one of the sashes for only 13k

Which is great because I just sold one two weeks ago for 24.5k  

MelodyUnchained

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:35 am
gaia_nitemareleft

I bought mine when it was around 19K. Looks like it's jumping up a bit again so you got a great catch for 13K Camwen! It seems that this RIG wasn't so popular that the whole marketplace haven't gone grazy but it has lowered some of the prices in the 10 to 30 K price range. Those item's are usually the ones people start to sell out to get the last few golds to get the more expensive new rigs.

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:50 am
gaia_nitemareleft

The latest RIG haven't created a massive drop in the prices in the MP this time. Looks like the items were more on the "meh" category than in the "OMGMUSTHAVEALLNOWWWW" category. For me, that's good because I really liked some of the items. Of course the other new stuff is pressing the prices down a bit but so far I haven't found anything worth catching. Looks like the new RIG is surging down in prices so if there are others who like the new astral items, then I suggest to wait a bit before buying them.

Here's few that I'm keeping an eye on:

Lady Lunar Really nice item and even though the price have come down quite a bit, it's still rather expensive. Still, I think if I'll wait a bit more, then I can get it with a fair prices. It doesn't have that much poses that it's going to stay around the 200K mark for long.

Stellar Birth Good poses and I like the skin. Still, I think it's going to go down even more on the price because it's not that versatile than the previous rigs have been. It's probably going to set around the 30K-ish mark.

Here's few of the other items you might want to check out:

Hallowed gentlement Blue, gentlemen attire that have gone down quite a bit. The jacket is quite nice, but 70K for one good pose is bit steep for me. Still, it's worth checking out.

Starbright sweeper This is one of the new items and it could be interesting for a witch outfits. Also check out the Starlight sweeper, the orange version of the same item.

Fortuna This golden item has dropped it's price rather significantly.

Tippy the Tapir emotion_kirakira

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:30 am
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

The latest RIG haven't created a massive drop in the prices in the MP this time. Looks like the items were more on the "meh" category than in the "OMGMUSTHAVEALLNOWWWW" category. For me, that's good because I really liked some of the items. Of course the other new stuff is pressing the prices down a bit but so far I haven't found anything worth catching. Looks like the new RIG is surging down in prices so if there are others who like the new astral items, then I suggest to wait a bit before buying them.

Here's few that I'm keeping an eye on:

Lady Lunar Really nice item and even though the price have come down quite a bit, it's still rather expensive. Still, I think if I'll wait a bit more, then I can get it with a fair prices. It doesn't have that much poses that it's going to stay around the 200K mark for long.

Stellar Birth Good poses and I like the skin. Still, I think it's going to go down even more on the price because it's not that versatile than the previous rigs have been. It's probably going to set around the 30K-ish mark.

Here's few of the other items you might want to check out:

Hallowed gentlement Blue, gentlemen attire that have gone down quite a bit. The jacket is quite nice, but 70K for one good pose is bit steep for me. Still, it's worth checking out.

Starbright sweeper This is one of the new items and it could be interesting for a witch outfits. Also check out the Starlight sweeper, the orange version of the same item.

Fortuna This golden item has dropped it's price rather significantly.

Tippy the Tapir emotion_kirakira

gaia_angelright

I love all the pretty shades of blue in those items 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:20 am
Camwen

gaia_nitemareleft

Heh, yeah, I've noticed that I'm picking out more of the blue items. It's one of my favorite colors and Gaia has really good items on that shade. 3nodding

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:22 pm
Lilygwen
Camwen

gaia_nitemareleft

Heh, yeah, I've noticed that I'm picking out more of the blue items. It's one of my favorite colors and Gaia has really good items on that shade. 3nodding

gaia_angelright

I've been getting more blue things myself lately. I noticed I have many red and black things but have been neglecting the other colors.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm
Lilygwen
Camwen

gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

I've added a few of those to my wishlist. Just because they're pretty. I have a hard time keeping track of what prices are "good" though.  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:25 am
Sammirah
I've added a few of those to my wishlist. Just because they're pretty. I have a hard time keeping track of what prices are "good" though.

gaia_nitemareleft

If there's something you want me to keep an eye on or have a look at, let me know.

Determining the good prices comes down to basically "time". I usually keep an eye on the certain items I want to get for some time and also I check the price charts. It usually gives good indication where it is going and if it's low or high.

The vast amount of items makes it harder though, because there's so much stuff around that it's harder to remember how the price have acted. That's why the chart is very important. Also the sale quantity chart because some times you see a big jump in the amount and also in the price. That usually means some one is buying out the competition to get the prices higher.

When it comes to profit making, then browsing is the key word. I usually just randomly pick up items that seem nice and see what is the lowest price. Especially after a popular RIG you might find good items with really low prices, because people want to get rid of them to get more money. I usually snatch those items and then put it back to sell with slightly higher prices.

The profit I make is usually few K's but when you do it regularly, it adds up. The big time vendors can get much higher profits, but they also take much higher risks. I tend to stick with items around the 30-50K range and stuff I actually like so if I can't get the item sold (points at the demonbow at her back) I'll use it until the price is right. smile

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04 pm
La Dragonne has been slowly going down in price (40k seems to be the current low). It's got a few interesting items if you like high fantasy/medieval type things.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:30 pm
There's a Diamond Jubilee item grant going on right now for a cute little crown (Jubilant Diamond Crown)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/90365

Type the words "Long live the Queen" in the general forums

Here's a forum where people are just bumping with the phrase:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/god-save-the-queeeeeeen/t.80156525/  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff