Do you like P!ATD?
  Yup
  Nope
  Meh
View Results

duelingdinos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:49 pm
.bald.equals.wise.
I love P!ATD! ^^ When I first saw the beginning of their music video, before their name actually came up, I thought I was hearing a Fall Out Boy song. Which, was weird, because I thought I knew all of their songs so far...

Anyway, they're awesome. ^^

yes they are good... and yes they do sound a lot like fall out boy... hahaha imagine if they did a concert together xp oh the possibilities!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:48 pm
I actually heard their song today on... was it MTV2 or Fuse? I don't remember, my sis was flipping back and forth... but anyway I heard it and I loved it! And yes, they do sound like Fall Out Boy. I like them both!  

babygirlygirl

.bald.equals.wise.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:02 pm
Actually, sis, it was both. They played it twice this morning on both T-Minus Rock and Power Fuse. ^^

And I've had "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" in my head ALL DAY. Normally, I would be annoyed, but I actually love the song so I don't mind.

Oh and is their CD out yet? I didn't see it at FYE but I may have to drive down to Best Buy to make sure.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:50 pm
Yes, their cd is out already. 3nodding  

Jakalope Rules
Captain

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

duelingdinos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:32 pm
.bald.equals.wise.
Actually, sis, it was both. They played it twice this morning on both T-Minus Rock and Power Fuse. ^^

And I've had "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" in my head ALL DAY. Normally, I would be annoyed, but I actually love the song so I don't mind.

Oh and is their CD out yet? I didn't see it at FYE but I may have to drive down to Best Buy to make sure.

hahaha buyin CD's... i remember those days  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:19 pm
.bald.equals.wise.

Right, and we saw it this morning too!  

babygirlygirl

.bald.equals.wise.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:14 pm
Yes, yes, sis, we did see the music video this morning.

And thank you for letting me know. I'll have to go down there next week after school.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:01 am
I better like them otherwise I'm spending way to much money to go to their concerts...  

XxEisleyxX

XxEisleyxX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:03 am
Hellogoodbye is also a kickass band. I'm so glad they tour with Panic.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:51 am
Panic at the Disco is an okay band.
Better than most of the other teenybopper rock bands out there.

I've only heard their song "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off."

M O ! S T M E R M A ! D

duelingdinos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:34 pm
i've noticed that they're song titles have really long names... its pretty funny ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:38 pm
duelingdinos

Lol, no kidding xd  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru

.bald.equals.wise.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:34 pm
Moss_Eisley
Hellogoodbye is also a kickass band. I'm so glad they tour with Panic.

Oh yeah! I've heard Hellogoodbye, too. That's awesome that they're in a concert together...I had no idea.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:55 pm
xHaruno Sakurax
duelingdinos

Lol, no kidding xd

they didnt last very long for me hahaha... the days i mean... i still have the CD's.  

duelingdinos

Davoria

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:13 am
Sorry, but I just can't stand them. In my opinion, they sound like every other rockish-pop boy band out there.
Please note though, that this is just my opinion, and I have nothing against you if you like them.

I have to admit that that they do have original song titles though. smile  
Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces