Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zhan's Academy for Young Masters

Back to Guilds

A fantasy school RP taking place during a war. 

Tags: School, Fantasy, Role Play, Castle, Civil War 

Reply Zhan's Academy for Young Masters
Flow Chart

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Tsumugari
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:24 am
This is a flow chart that was requested by Medrin Cemos, the co-GM. This will allow relatively easy access to anything if you follow the links found in the first post of every thread. There are a few things missing (like the fact that you can access the student dorms and The Archway from any of the 2F wings), but nothing important.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:03 pm
How fancy! Thanks for making this! This is sure to make things a lot easier. By the way, is this sorta how the "floorplan" is?  

The AcinaD
Vice Captain

Interesting Werewolf

Blow_em_up

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm
just wait, it'll have to be updated when we get all of the students and stuff, trololol! Although, it looks pretty neat and organized, and is definatly helpful for navigation.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:52 pm
The AcinaD
How fancy! Thanks for making this! This is sure to make things a lot easier. By the way, is this sorta how the "floorplan" is?

I should make the floorplan...like a series of maps! (not an RMVX game this time; though I might use that to make the maps and then edit the labels into in like Photoshop or MS Paint.) It'd look better and may be smaller. I'll see about that. But, yes, this is basically how the links are set up. If you actually follow the links in the initial post of every thread, it will take you to where you can go from that thread.

Blow_em_up
just wait, it'll have to be updated when we get all of the students and stuff, trololol! Although, it looks pretty neat and organized, and is definatly helpful for navigation.

Yes, well, that's why I'll just make maps from here on. It should make it easier and not require a page size of like 20"x20" or whatever I set it to in MS Word.  

Silver Tsumugari
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:09 am
So how long until the guild starts up? =D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:55 pm
Darith The Wanderer
So how long until the guild starts up? =D

Probably in about two weeks or so. Seliasei will be out of town this weekend and most of next week, so we have to wait until next weekend or so for her. But, next weekend is a sci-fi/fantasy convention that I want to go to. If I'm able to go, it'll be postponed until after the convention. If I'm unable to go, I'll start it up then.  

Silver Tsumugari
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Blow_em_up

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:21 pm
Oh sure, wait for when I actually have college and a job to start it! lol, I should hev time, dont worry. somehow things that I enjoy always find time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:36 pm
My college also starts soon; the week of the 29th, to be exact. So yeah, this may be slow to start.  

Silver Tsumugari
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Blow_em_up

Beloved Genius

6,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:14 am
I start on the 31st, move in on the 27th, I can't make any guarentees on my time of availibility (seeing as I'm not sure about homework and such), but I'll try to log in for at least a little while every day if possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:06 pm
So how does the Period system work?  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Silver Tsumugari
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:45 pm
Darith The Wanderer

Okay, basically, the classes will go until either Medrin or I declare that it is time to change classes. So, a day could seem really long in terms of the number of posts in some classrooms, based on how active the students and professors are. However, we cannot and will not end a class until significant progress has been made on all of the classes that are going on in that period. When a professor does not have to teach, they are free to wander the castle and ground, or stay in their office or living area, until the bell has rung to change classes. If a student has open periods, they are expected to be productive (i.e., help a teacher, go to the library, or go to their dorms to study) but might be able to get away with sneaking around if they don't look too suspicious to the groundskeeper or passing teachers (including the Headmaster). Does that make sense?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:01 pm
Silver Tsumugari
Darith The Wanderer

Okay, basically, the classes will go until either Medrin or I declare that it is time to change classes. So, a day could seem really long in terms of the number of posts in some classrooms, based on how active the students and professors are. However, we cannot and will not end a class until significant progress has been made on all of the classes that are going on in that period. When a professor does not have to teach, they are free to wander the castle and ground, or stay in their office or living area, until the bell has rung to change classes. If a student has open periods, they are expected to be productive (i.e., help a teacher, go to the library, or go to their dorms to study) but might be able to get away with sneaking around if they don't look too suspicious to the groundskeeper or passing teachers (including the Headmaster). Does that make sense?

Yeah that makes sense so a period could be a week or a month depending on how active/productive the PC's are. i kinda already got a basic ciriculum for History and White magic on notepad on my computer :p so im set thanks for clearing that up... next question whens first period gonna be declared? =D  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Silver Tsumugari
Vice Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 am
Darith The Wanderer
Yeah that makes sense so a period could be a week or a month depending on how active/productive the PC's are. i kinda already got a basic ciriculum for History and White magic on notepad on my computer :p so im set thanks for clearing that up... next question whens first period gonna be declared? =D

Well, actually, when the RP starts (which should be this weekend), it will start with the professors in their rooms and the students arriving at "The Entrance." The first in-game day will be the day before term starts; thus, the students will get to meet the professors, receive their schedules, and be assigned a dorm room. Day 2 will begin with breakfast and then 1st period. Simple and easy, right?
Also, I'm glad to hear that you have a curriculum set up. However, I need to talk to Medrin, because I think it would be a good idea for us to know what you all plan to teach. But don't bother sending it until Medrin agrees or disagrees with me on this. If he disagrees, you won't have to send us anything.  
Zhan's Academy for Young Masters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games