Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Power of Persuasion (Sangria/Naraku) *FIN* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:05 pm
Sangria remained silent as she methodically lowered her head to the ground and dragged the cleaver across the earth. It'd serve to clean the blade off or at least coat it so that the blade didn't reek of blood after a few days. The mare sighed. She'd have to find a stream sooner or later. Glancing down at her front hooves she knew it'd have to be sooner. Blood splatter had marred the whiteness of her coat and while it might be fascinating to her current company Sangria felt the need to be clean as soon as she deemed it possible.

Her gaze narrowed as the pelted fur that Naraku wore fluttered in the wind and then settled back down. It might have been a trick of the eyes but the mare swore that she saw an image on the stallion's back. It drew her attention back to Naraku as he asked his question about her family.

Sangria's lowered her gaze to stare at the ground. She didn't want him to see the anguish in her eyes. It was painful to think about what she had become. "I don't know much about my family. My father never talked much about them. However I know that he has an unusual diet as well. It might have been passed down to me. I prefer hearts though. He has a thing for kidneys. As for my mother - I've never met her."

Sangria let her words trail off. She'd just contradicted herself and she knew it. Whether or not Naraku would pick up on the lie she'd told earlier was up to him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 pm
He eyed her curiously, noting with interest every move she made. It was his good fortune that after such a short time of being in this land he had made a powerful ally who, in his opinion, wasn't too hard on the eyes either. Naraku had very little interest in silly mares, most of them ended up dinner where he had come from. He watched her look at her front hooves and similarly watched the ghost of stress play on her face...so the killer didn't like to get dirty. Another point for the mare, he too liked to kee his furs as clean as possible~

" I see~" he purred darkly " well some things DO stay in the family, or so i hear" he swished his tail about " i have no family to compare to~ but that is fascinating~" he wondered just what sort of family she could have, with such habits and features~ He had indeed noticed her contradicting herself, but everybody lied and until it was harmful to a plan or himself, he didn't much care. Lies were the festering start of corruption, and corruption was what he did best.
" Perhaps someday you will meet the rest of them, and understand yourself better, hmm?" He smiled smugly.

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:49 pm
Sangria merely nodded in response to Naraku's words. It was one of her fondest wishes that she meet all members of her family. That was a wish she would keep close to her own heart for all eternity. The mare glanced about the clearing that they stood in before swinging her gaze to peer at the sky. The wind was picking up and it brought a scent of rain with it. Unsure about her "ally"'s desires Sangria picked her way gingerly around the corpse of the rabbit before canting her ears back as she put herself near Naraku.

The distance between them was less than a horse-length and Sangria gave an involuntary shiver as she stood near the stallion. Something about Naraku put her on edge. Tamping down on the feeling she turned her gaze to him. "I don't know what you want but I do not care to be caught in the open during a storm."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:52 pm
He had smelled the coming rain when he was traveling to the area, and while most weather didn't bother him, rain did. He absolute abhored being caught out in the rain, it took forever for his pelt and hair to dry. He shook his mane, getting it behind him enough so he could walk comfortably, going in the general direction of a cavemouth he had spotted earlier. Talking as he walked. " You're right" He smiled wickedly " i do not care to be caught out in the rain~" He flicked the spade of his tail a few times, a sign for her to follow " i found a nice place when i was traveling earlier~ we can shelter there, unless you have other plans~?" his voice was back to a low purr, a sultry poisoned honey tone.  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:13 am
Sangria was busy herself gathering up the items that she'd used earlier. There was no cause for leaving things out in the open where inquisitive little creatures could get at them and do themselves harm. Her ears pricked forward at Naraku's reply. So it looked like her first test was going to begin. She was still wary of the stallion. How could she be guaranteed her safety in an enclosed area when everything that Naraku touched seemed to wither and die?

With the sight of Naraku's tail beckoning to her to follow Sangria gave a small sound of frustration before falling into place at Naraku's side. She wanted to let him know that if they were allies ... there would be no person in a true position of power over the other. "I don't have any plans. I will join you."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 pm
Though he knew just how persuasive he could be, this girl was certainly giving him a run for his money...how intreguing, the females here were much tougher than those he used as mere puppets back home. He noted that she was still cautious around him, that was a good quality as well, it was dangerous to relax around him at any givin time, while he didn't look all that dangerous, he was every bit kalona on the inside.

He smirked as she walked beside him, refusing to follow~ the moisture in the air was slowly beginning to remove the poison he painted on his hooves every morning, it would not be AS dangerous to be in an enclosed area with him, but that did not mean he had no other poisons on his body. One could never be careful enough.

" Sounds good, i wouldn't like to be caught under a tree in a rainstorm, not very fun~" he mused, just carrying on the conversation as they made their way to the cavemouth.

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:09 pm
Sangria watched Naraku out of the corner of her eye before shrugging in response to his comment about rainstorms. Being out in them wasn't always dangerous. In Sangria's mind rainstorms were necessary and an evil to deal with. If the mare ended up caught in one there wasn't a lot she could do. The rains came when they came. No one could stop them.

The reason Sangria didn't like getting rained on was because it played havoc with her locks of hair. It took forever to regain the style that she liked to wear her hair in. Everything else was fine. Rain brought lift which in turn sustained her. But why bother explaining such things as vanity to the stallion walking beside her. He obvious took his appearance into consideration too.

Sangria let her gaze flicker to the sky just as a raindrop splattered onto her nose. "So just how much further is this cave exactly? I think the rain will beat us before we get there."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:42 pm
He flicked his tail at her question and smiled as they seemed to be walking straight towards the side of a mountain, noshe stepped forward and nosed a long hanging curtain of ivy which had been conceiling the entrance to the cave. " Not far at all in fact" he purred, wrinkling his nose as fat drops begain to drop. He motioned with his eyes for her to enter, having manners was something most evil took for granted~ He shook his back a bit, drops dropping from his pelt. " Ahh, well at least it's dry in here~" his eyes seemed to glow in the dim " let me get some light, it will get darker soon~"

He nosed into his pelt and gingerly took out a strange pinkish jewel, it seemed to be fashioned of glass and was perfectly round save for a small shard seemed to be missing from it. He placed it on the ground before him and it filled the space with a soft pink glow.

" Ah...better"

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:07 pm
Sangria was surprised to see that the stallion was intent on walking into the side of a mountain. That changed to a modicum of respect as Naraku nosed aside a hanging curtain of ivy that concealed an entrance to the cave. Even more surprises as he stepped aside and indicated that she should enter first. Who said chivalry was dead? The mare flashed a warning look towards Naraku before entering the sanctuary that the cave provided. Too many acts like that and Sangria would have to persuade the stallion that she didn't approve.

"I have to compliment your choice of shelter Naraku. Not too easy to access unless you know where to look."

Sangria started observing the cave with a critical eye before nodding to herself. This would do nicely for the time being. A pink glow reflected off the cave walls and Sangria turned to eye Naraku again. The stallion had fished out a strange glass orb. The glow that emanated was powerful enough that the mare could now pick out details of the stallion before her. Just what was this? Sangria took a few steps towards the orb before giving Naraku a searching gaze. "What is this?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:36 pm
He raised an eyebrow at the flash of irritation in Sangrias face, but simply smiled and moved on. " True, and i am very good at...knowing where to look" he smiled wickedly " in all truth, love it when i find things like this unexpectedly"

His eyes farily glowed as she noticed the jewel, narrowing dangerously when she stepped towards it. In life there were few things that he desired, few things that he kept close to his twisted heart. The jewel before him was of utmost importance~it was the key to EVERYTHING for him... but of course, she didn't know that.

" It is something i have meticulously collected throughout my years" he murmured, staring at the jewel, his red eyes taking on a strangely sinister pink hue " from where i was created" he smiled " but it is simply an interesting bauble until it is completed" he rolled it gently over with a hoof to show it had a crack in it and a good few pieces were still missing.

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Kettyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:38 pm
Sangria watched Naraku become a little more animated when he talked about the bauble at his hooves. The trinket itself was more of an oddity for Sangria. The mare glanced back to it as Naraku rolled it over to show the pieces that were still missing. Why in the world would someone want to keep a broken item like this? Raising her head from looking at the glass orb the mare gave a quiet sigh. It was beautiful in its own way. But for it to have any value she assumed it was hidden within its pink depths.

By the light of the jewel the cave that she now found herself in was lit not quite enough for her liking but it would suffice. Sangria put to her mind the puzzle that was the stallion before her. Naraku said he'd wanted allies in this land. So the question was where had he come from before? Is that where he'd found the object at his hooves? Silent in thought Sangria mused - she needed more answers.

"Naraku ... I may be prying - but what was your homeland like that you had to come here?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:27 pm
The pinkish light fom the jewel danced in his blood red eyes as he looked at her, the question had not taken him by surprise, but it was one he was loath to answer. Where he had come from and how it had changed him from what he used dto be to what he was now, it wasn't pretty, none of it. But a cynical smirk painted upon his lips and she shrugged, the fur of his pelt softly rustling " It is a ruthless place, blood thirsty inhabitants in a constant 'eat or be eaten' situation, located on a blasted ugly piece of land." He wrinkled his nose as if he had smelled something bad " demons live there, i suppose here you would call them kalona, some skinwalkers as well..." His eyes fell from her face to the jewel at his feet " the only way to survive is to be smart and find your own power...or steal it from others...but" He chuckled, darkly " ku ku ku~ i was smarter, instead of taking the power to beat others and simply 'survive', i went to a place where i was uncontested for it.."

He raised an eyebrow, looking back at her under heavily lidded eyes " why so curious?"

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Kettyn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:45 pm
Sangria listened to the tale that Naraku spun as she observed the bauble at his feet a little more closely. The mare could tell that he was fiercely protective of the object and it wouldn't be wise to cross the path of someone like that. Giving a small shake Sangria tore her eyes away from the light that was emitted. Just how could it do that anyway? More questions for later it seemed. Even though Naraku was civil at the moment and answering what she asked of him - where would the line be drawn?

Once he'd finished his story Sangria merely nodded. It had been smart to come to a different land gain a chance at another shot of life. Where would she end up though? She heard Naraku question her curiosity on the matter before a small smirk appeared.

"Allies share correct? I told you a little of my past and I wished to hear of yours. Am I the only one to believe that we can function well together if we know each others strengths and weaknesses?"

Sangria's voice was all but silent on the last word. There was an air of mystery in her voice. She had a point and she knew it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:38 pm
Naraku smirked sharply " Correction m'dear, Allies share what they need to. Especially allies such as us, you are dangerous , as am i. We tell each other what we want to, no more, no less." He flicked his tail, contemplating " evil turns in upon itself i hear~ lets not try that" he chuckled darkly and his red eyes gleamed seemingly with an inner light " But yes...you did have a valid point, but we know both of us are strong, as for weaknesses, no one shares that information, we find it out~" he wrinkled his nose " it's more challenging, dont you think?" He shrugged " besides, if we are to be allies, we only need know each others strengths, and work on that."  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:06 pm
Sangria faltered in her thought processes. Her calm appearance on the outside did nothing to quell the expressway speed that her ideas were racing at. How was it that this stallion could take away the core of her idea and neatly shred it to pieces with a little bit of extra logic? Had he had practice at this? He'd said that he heard that "evil turns in on itself" ... but was that the truth or was he speaking from experience?

The idea of trying to figure out Naraku's weakness was also bouncing around in her mind. He might already know of her's if he'd listened intently as before. Although she'd still deny it - the identity of her family members was what seemed to drive her these days and how to try and find them. How often during her early years as a foal had she dreamed of having a real family instead of her strange father. Already she believed she knew one of Naraku's weaknesses - it happened to be that glowing glass sphere at his feet.

"We are both strong it's true. That is a blessing and a curse for us though. What is it going to take to stop us from trying to overthrow the other? I foresee many interesting days ahead for us if this alliance is to remain intact. A challenge you say? It most certainly will be."

Sangria grasped her cleaver tightly again before nodding politely to Naraku. She didn't trust the stallion completely yet. But she would not be the first to attack if this "alliance" came crashing down around them.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff