RP Name: Scyler aka Leo
Ethnicity: White
Sexuality: Bisexual (yes men I like you too)
Appearance: XXXX
Biography: My name is Scyler but people around here call me Leo. This is the story of my life:

I was born in Viridian City. My mother and father were both busy always so I grew up alone. Father was never home, and mother was a scientist always messing around in the lab. They never had time for their son. Having no friends and no parental communication, I grew up a dark and demented child. To top it off I began to hear voices, voices of Pokemon that spoke to me.

On my tenth birthday my father confessed his ability to hear voices and mother, being already halfway insane, told me her parents had telekinetic powers and could feel what ever their Pokemon felt. She said it wouldn't surprise her if I could too. I thought she was crazy, but she was right. Given to me that day was my very first pokemon, it was a small blue and black feline looking Pokemon with a star on its tail. It was a Shinx. I thought the thing was strange but allowed it to follow me.

One day, when Shinx and I were training in the forest, a wild Beedrill flew out of the trees and stung my Shinx. I felt the needle as if it had penetrated my own body and knew what my mother was talking about. I gave a scream as my Shinx yelped. In anger I had my Shinx shock the Beedrill until it was fried on the ground and unable to move. It seemed to be an inch from death. Im not sure why but I found pleasure in watching the bug suffer. I had my Shinx stomp the bees wings off and laughed letting lut everything I was holding in from being ignored by my parents. Finally I allowed my Shinx to bite the bees head off leaving it dead on the forest floor. No, not knocked out, pure D-E-A-D.

Later, I took my vengeance elsewhere tormenting Pokemon wherever I went and eventually joined an organization called Team Rocket. I fought side by side with them growing stronger until I was promoted to Red Rocket. Thats when i did the unthinkable. I betrayed Team Rocket stealing Pokemon for myself, but honestly that was the plan from the start.

Years later I traveled to a place called Etrua and joined another organization called Team Celestia. i worked my way to a higher rank and became known as leo. I like this team much better than Team Rocket and my Luxray and I plan to stick with them capturing rare Pokemon and legendarys and causing harm to people until the end.

Personality: Scyler chose the position of Leo when in reality he should have been demed Gemini. He is very stubborn and has a fiery personality. His passion of evil and mischief burns brighter than the sun. Scyler has a knack for getting into trouble and can be a real hard head but knows when to keep his mouth shut and listen to what he is told. He is psychotic at times but can also be very sweet if given the chance to get on his good side. Many people say he has a split personality since he constantly goes through mood swings, he wont hesitate to rip your head off, thats just how lions are.
Allegiance: Team Celestia
Job: Team Celestia member.
Goal: Capture rare Pokemon and cause trouble. Help resurrect the Great Evil for our leader Sirius
Origin: Kanto
Pokemon Team: Luxray
Dieno - 42
Ponyta - 35
Luxray - 35
Zoroua - 40
Kirlia (male) - 36
Sableye - 40

Pokemon in Storage: None yet
Badges: I have an Earth badge I stole in Kanto a long time ago
Bag: Moon stone, Electrizer and Prism Scale (All stolen from Gabron Ruins) Also some Pokeballs and potions, you know the works.