[JRP/PRP]I might be small but I still can win -FIN- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:47 pm
He didn't take any notice to her trickery, he knew a slight distraction could be the difference between winning and losing, and he wasn't about to lose. He didn't like losing, and she'd know it if he ever did. He watched her and kept everything about how it was. She'd step back, he'd step forward, though he made no intention of moving backwards when she came closer to him. She bared her teeth, and he just watched her, that same grin upon his face. The type of grin that made other's know he knew every move she was going to make and he was completely in control. Everything she did was what he wanted her to do.

All, but say she wanted a gazelle. "That isn't my job." He told her simply. If she wasn't going to come with him on his terms, than he would just have to beat her up and leave her for dead. It was that simple. His only use for her was for his pleasure, not for fetching errands for him. "I have pride members who do that." He said with a flick of his tail. He could easily enough tell them to go get her something and they'd do it without a word of displeasure or hesitation. Though, something told him that wouldn't cut it. Well, that wasn't going to do, now was it. He only did things when he was pretending to be nice, not when he was being himself.

She'd soon learn that. "It's simple, either you submit, or I leave you to die." He said with a smirk. He was growing bored of her, and it wasn't a good thing. If she didn't take up his offer soon, he would just rip her apart. He flicked his tail. "I don't do house calls, you see. If you want food, you'll get it just like the rest of the pride does. Though, I suppose I could make them hunt early." He eyed her for a moment. "but chances are, we won't catch anything. It's too early in the day time, you see." He didn't need to say too much. He just knew they wouldn't find anything at this time. Not anymore anyways. The sun was up high, and most were off near water, or near some type of shelter, which wasn't anywhere near here except where the pride was, and he knew for certain that there was no game there."I do believe we're at an impasse here."

Caitlyn Hellstorm

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:25 pm
Nzambi contiunes to watch the king warily as she refused to give any ground to him after she figured out that he was manipulating her to fit his needs so she is stubbornly staying put. A snarl she was aiming toward him evolves into a scowl as she glowers at him, not sure what she should be doing right now and she HATES that feeling of uncertainty. Lowering her head little bit to protect her neck, Nzambi's tail whip lashes as she contiunes to stare at him with now stoic expression and her purple icy eyes shooting daggers at him. "So are you telling me that you aren't capable of catching a little gazelle?" She retorted back.

There is a sinking feeling inside the pit of her stomach as she knows that she probably will have to fight then flee because there is no way she is capable of winning against a leopard until she fight dirty. Her eyes flickers little bit as she weights the pros and cons of joining this pride because she is not sure if she want to be under this arrogant chauvinistic king. He does have a point about its too early in the day to go hunting and she is backed up into the figurative corner. Her tail twitches as it slowly sways until it stops while her pupils becomes snake-like. "Fine, I will join on few conditions. First condition is that any cubs that results from our...... coupling..." She looks like she ate some rotten meat and is crinkling her nose up in distaste. "stays with me until they are adolescents then they can decide if they want to leave me or not. Second condition, I want a high rank. I do not belong among the commoners. Those are my conditions. Sounds reasonable, would you agree?" Her eyes glitters with silent warning to the leopard not to disagree with her on this.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:28 pm
"I can, but I don't need to prove it to the likes of you." He simply said. It wasn't his job to prove to her what he can do, he was king after all. He didn't just get this title because he had talked his way to it, no... He had beaten and killed and done his fair share of stuff. Now he got to call the shots, not some stupid cheetah that was trying to test his abilities. "Grunts do the work of feeding, I do the work of ruling over everyone and everything." Not that he needed to tell her that, it was just something he wanted to make clear.

Cubs? He didn't intend to breed with her, but hell he wasn't about to disagree with that. He got more out of this than he had hoped for. A smirk crossed his face. "You want a high rank and cubs, might as well be an Aleutsi." Then again there weren't really high ranks in his pride. Only ones that matter were those of royalty, but he wouldn't tell her that. He'd let her figure it out on her own when she got use to that. She had spunk in her, and could do good teaching the little brats how to be, and maybe even making the other Nannies of the pride become a little tougher on the cubs. They needed to be taught for war, not anything else. He had been rather displeased with the way the cubs had been coming out. Not like him at all. He needed a few new nannies, maybe he'd appoint Rahu as one if things kept disappointing him. Rahu would love that one. He almost laughed at the thought.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:41 pm
A smile flickers across her muzzle as she eyes the king with now mild amusement instead of wariness because she already have him pegged as a grumpy teddy bear. Nzambi knows that Thona will probably take a swipe at her if she vocalize her conclusion out loud so she just settles for smirking, acting like she knows something that the male doesn't. "From what I can see, ruling doesn't take a lot of work. Just prowling around, being full of hot air." She gently says as she sits on her hunches, watching him carefully because she still doesn't trust him yet.

She opened her mouth to accept the rank but closes it, eyeing Thona suspiciously. "And what does this rank consist of? What will I be responsible of if I do agree to becoming an Aleutsi?" She fires off the questions as her tail twitches behind her while she watches him evenly. Nzambi have a sneaking suspicion that she wouldn't enjoy the rank that Thona wants to assign to her but she will play along ... for now. She's hungry and she needs a place where she can sleep without having to keep one of her eyes open to keep an eye out for the predators or those damned hyenas since they seems to think that she's a good challenge and stalks her often.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:55 pm
She knew little of his work then. She'd figure it all out soon enough, and when she did... She'd most likely be very displeased with it all. Not that it mattered to him. It wasn't like she was much of a problem to him. He had to deal with more threatening issues at hand. Of course, it wasn't like it mattered to him what she thought anyways. She was now part of his pride, and that meant she was part of his possession. He flicked his tail, he was done with this conversation, and done with this cheetah, for now.

"Well, you wanted to be with cubs, so that is what you'd get to do." He simply said. "You'd be taking care of your cubs, and a few others." He smirked. "It might do them some good, someone like you... I need tough sons, not weak ones." He had a rather amused smirk on his face. He wasn't going to lie about her job. She wanted cubs, she'd get them.. and more. Though, she'd have the help of two other Nannies, but he wasn't going to say that part. She'd figure that out on her own.

"If you're not suited for it, I suppose there's another rank." he paused, "but I don't know how you could do both watch cubs and your pride duties"

Caitlyn Hellstorm

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces