Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Profiles & PC
Belzayne's Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Art by Ken Sugimori from Ruby and Sapphire

Name: Latias

Date of Birth: 5/03

Birthplace: Hoenn. Eon Islands

Height: 4'07"

Weight: 88.2lbs

Shiny or Regular?: Regular

Species: Latias

Trainer: N/A

Personality: Latias is a troublemaker in her own way. She has been seen to give her brother a hard time by changing her shape into many things with Psychic. She always enjoys this cause she likes to have fun.

Physical Description:

Moves: Psychic, Mist Ball, Recover, Refresh

Holding: N/A

Ability: Levitate

Other:

• Latias has been known to change her shape and form. She does this to cause her brother some pain but also to go into her curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Name and Nicknames: Alyss Nayr

Date of Birth: 5/1

Birthplace: Hoenn, Lilycove City

Height: 5'0"

Weight: 95 lbs

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Orange

Personality: Alyss is a cheery girl. She enjoys to spend time outdoors, even if it rains. She just finds the rain to be soothing just by the touch to her skin.

Physical Description: There's her long, red hair that goes down to her lower back, as well as her orange eyes. She always wears her green necklace around her neck with her green and purple top. She has her green and white gloves, as well as her purple skirt. At the bottom she has her purple shoes with green bows on them.

Allegiance: None

Pokémon Team: Chikorita (Alu)/Female/Received at Professor Valerian's Lab/Level 5/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Overgrow/Atk: Tackle/Atk: Growl/Atk: /Atk:

Badges: None

Other:

• Alyss doesn't really like talking that much.

• She doesn't really like talking about her family. She doesn't really remember her mom or dad, and her brother she hasn't seen in sometime.

• Alyss enjoys to pull some pranks here and there. She just wants to be able to have some fun.

Pokémon In PC

None  

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

Belzayne
Crew

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:55 am
User Image

Name and Nicknames: Caesar Eltron Voltren

Date of Birth: 05/16

Birthplace: Pyrite Town, Orre

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 160 lbs

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green-blue

Personality: Caesar prefers to work alone since others would slow him down. He works on the strengths that he has to move himself forward, and never focuses on his weaknesses. Those weaknesses are things that don't matter to him. Showing weakness is just a sign to crumble. Despite this he shows his stubbornness often on any sort of subject. He's determined to see something through, and even if it will hurt him in the long run he generally doesn't back down.

Physical Description: My hair is sort of short, but it could also be called long to others, and it is brown. Only other thing about my face that you'll want to know is that I have glasses with a brown tint. I've always got my green and blue jacket on with an orange shirt underneath. I do wear blue gloves so don't think that is a part of the coat. My pants are blue with orange circles, so don't judge that. And if you think I won't be afraid to pack a good kick, I got my boots that are green on top with blue soles. You got all that in mind?

Allegiance: Team Celestia

Pokémon Team:

Phanpy (Eve)/Female/Obtained from Team Celestia/Level 10/Holding: Nothing/Ability: Intimidate/Atk: Wrap/Atk: Leer/Atk: Bite/Atk: /Poison Sting

Badges: Who needs these worthless things?

Other:

• Despite growing up in Pyrite Town, Caesar wasn't one of the people to go into stealing. Instead he had invested his time in the Colosseum that had been located in his home town to gain a profit to leave

• After finally gaining enough money, Caesar decided to leave Orre so that he could travel for sometime. He had visited Kanto and Johto before heading off to Etrua where he ran into Team Celestia.

• When he ran into Team Celestia they took away everything he had, then decided to challenge him to gain it all back. They offered him a position as a grunt to work for his possessions back. Naturally he accepted.

• Caesar has an eye for those strong Pokemon. When they offered him his Phanpy, he knew what it would evolve into and thanked them for the addition to his team. This little guy could sure pack a punch once he evolved.

Pokémon In PC

Pokémon (nickname in parentheses if they have one)/Pokémon's Sex (Male or Female)/Caught/Level: /Ability: (Wonder Guard, etc.)/Atk: /Atk: /Atk: /Atk:  
Profiles & PC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games