Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Roharu Eruna: The Rising Flame Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:25 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

As fudge said, I personally dont wish to make my tamer do the fighting. there is alot of poeple who do fight as their characters, but personally, I allow him to be the strategist, and the digimon to do fighting. Like Command and Conquer games.

'Cuz your a creepy cannabalistic old guy who likes watching people fight rather than fight himself. stare *runs away before Zadoc can catch him* but sadly Zadok with a K is a little faster, and manages to catch him.

There I fixed your statement

I made it better xd

Aww, now you been eaten

I STILL HAVE 3 MORE LIVES I WILL COME BACK AND BEAT YOU.
Stupid good guys with your multiple lives.
I mean seriously, A bad guy can kill you 10,000 times. and all you have to do is win one time and poof, bad guy is gone forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:27 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

I made it better xd

Aww, now you been eaten

I mean seriously, A bad guy can kill you 10,000 times. and all you have to do is win one time and poof, bad guy is gone forever.
cause good guys have to win it's lame like that, personally I like it WAY more when the bad guy wins.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:33 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

I made it better xd

Aww, now you been eaten

cause good guys have to win it's lame like that, personally I like it WAY more when the bad guy wins.

Interesting, the whole conversation.... oh well, I do like when the bad guys win, or if the good guys win, that the way they do is actually good. I hate that good ones only win because of faith or hope..... I mean, I loved Code-Geass for a reason. Lelouch won, but the way he did, was epic.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:40 pm
if you want to face someone want to face me?

I am bored as crap  

KiroMishima
Crew

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:57 pm
Darkfire Karan
if you want to face someone want to face me?

I am bored as crap

I'm currently fighting Fudge, after that I suppose I can fight you then. If you still want to.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:58 pm
Roharu Eruna
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

Aww, now you been eaten

Interesting, the whole conversation.... oh well, I do like when the bad guys win, or if the good guys win, that the way they do is actually good. I hate that good ones only win because of faith or hope..... I mean, I loved Code-Geass for a reason. Lelouch won, but the way he did, was epic.
I completely agree. That anime was quite epic. I want to say I saw it all coming from episode one, but sadly, that would be a terrible lie.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:01 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

Aww, now you been eaten

I completely agree. That anime was quite epic. I want to say I saw it all coming from episode one, but sadly, that would be a terrible lie.

I do predict that Lelouch was going to (insert final here).... because that's the kind of manga/anime it was. However, I never predicted that everything will goes exactly as he planned it, the whole idea, concept, development.... epic and completely unpredictable.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:01 pm
The only good guys that can always win epicly are Bobobo, Don Patch, and Jelly Jiggler  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:04 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

I do predict that Lelouch was going to (insert final here).... because that's the kind of manga/anime it was. However, I never predicted that everything will goes exactly as he planned it, the whole idea, concept, development.... epic and completely unpredictable.
Well yes, that is what I meant. I suppose I didnt guess at the means, though I did figure the end result for the same reasons you said. I am still reading through deathnote, but I will say it has the same form of a logics battle like the last, even If I personally think that Gode Geass was better.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:11 pm
Zadok the 28th
Well yes, that is what I meant. I suppose I didnt guess at the means, though I did figure the end result for the same reasons you said. I am still reading through deathnote, but I will say it has the same form of a logics battle like the last, even If I personally think that Gode Geass was better.

Lelouch was like a portable Death Note, it took away safety in exchange of effectiveness. You have no idea how many times I have seen fights against those two... Lelouch vs Light in so many scenarios, no ones seems to be able to know who wins, you can't measure who is smarter, one thing is sure, they are both genius.  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:13 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Lelouch was like a portable Death Note, it took away safety in exchange of effectiveness. You have no idea how many times I have seen fights against those two... Lelouch vs Light in so many scenarios, no ones seems to be able to know who wins, you can't measure who is smarter, one thing is sure, they are both genius.
Ah, they are both at the top of the education tier of all anime's ever. I do enjoy reading these kinds of manga the best. though I wish I had more time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:27 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

Ah, they are both at the top of the education tier of all anime's ever. I do enjoy reading these kinds of manga the best. though I wish I had more time.

I know, I haven't found many of those kind of mangas/animes... do you have any idea of any other anime/manga like that?  

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:42 pm
Darkfire Karan
The only good guys that can always win epicly are Bobobo, Don Patch, and Jelly Jiggler

You just mentioned three guys that I don't know nothing about.... or are they just invented?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

I know, I haven't found many of those kind of mangas/animes... do you have any idea of any other anime/manga like that?

Sadly I do not. Hopefully one day. The only thing I am reading currently though is Hunter X Hunter, Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi, and Death note  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:51 pm
Roharu Eruna
Darkfire Karan

You just mentioned three guys that I don't know nothing about.... or are they just invented?

You never watched Bobobo? Aww man....

Bobobo was an anime that got canceled by parents because it was to epic for their kids.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff